All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
265 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA, 30303, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

It was a good stay....very centrally located and friendly staff....would recommend to anyone and will stay again.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Matthew
"Not their best night, usually better"
Usually we really like it here, but they were overwhelmed this time due lots of activity in Atl this night. Long checkin line, got put in older tower. Very hot when we arrived. Valet parking was full. Had to self park a couple of blocks away. They were trying hard though.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Great hotel & service. The guest room could have been a little cleaner, but overall enjoyed my stay.
2 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
Kellie
"Bring a fortune for room service!!"
$80 for a steak and a pepperoni pizza is a rip off and I'll never stay there again.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Melanie
"Downtown Atlanta"
I had a room with two double beds. The beds were comfortable and their was plenty of room to move around. Bathroom is a little small but was still manageable. Housekeeping was hit and miss with vacuuming and restocking coffee, etc. There is not enough drawers for clothing storage (only 2). Overall I would consider staying again.
6 night business trip May 23, 2015
Candy
"Wonderful Trip"
My stay was relaxing, comfortable, & enjoyable.
3 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"romantic getaway"
It was a romantic getaway we really enjoyed our room only thing that was missing was a microwave
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Leslie
"We just love this place!"
This marked our third stay at the Hyatt Regency in Downtown Atlanta. The first time, we stayed in the Radius Tower (Queen, City View rm). The second time, we stayed in the International Tower (King, Corner rm). This time, we stayed in the Atrium Tower (King rm w/a balcony). Each time we come, it keeps getting better! There's a reason why we keep coming back. We just love the Hyatt Regency hotel!!
4 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Natasha
"great deal plus rooftop cocktails!"
great hotel for work traveling in downtown Atlanta. The rooftop bar is so cool and the staff is incredibly friendly. Only downside was that my room directly faced another building with windows. Made the balcony not as fun
1 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
Lauren
"Shaky Knees"
nice hotel...good location but downtown Atlanta is a scary place at night.
Response by Hyatt Regency Atlanta Downtown
Thanks for staying with us and we're glad you enjoyed the amenities our property has to offer. Come back and see us again, soon.
2 night romance trip May 9, 2015
SEAN
"We LOVE Hyatt Regency!"
Awesome, awesome stay! We came in to celebrate our friend's graduation; when we informed Dinah that I just graduated last Saturday (May 2nd), she upgraded us to a corner king room. It was absolutely wonderful! Great space! Great location! Great amenities! We had a fabulous time - as well - at the Polaris. Veronica was our bartender, and she was simply fabulous. I can't praise Hyatt Regency enough! We will definitely be returning again!!
Response by Hyatt Regency Atlanta Downtown
Wow! We love you, too, and send out congratulations to you and your friend for your recent accomplishment! We're so pleased our friendly team was able to make your vacation one to remember. Our downtown location is great and we are connected to the MARTA train station, which provides convenient access to the Atlanta airport. Polaris is always a fun escape as guests take in 360° views of the city while enjoying delicious, hand-crafted cocktails and chef-inspired plates. Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to your return! Cheers, again, to your accomplishments!
2 night romance trip May 7, 2015
Natasha
"Best hotel EVER!"
The hotel was absolutely fabulous and they went above and beyond to make our stay the best ever. I cannot give enough praise to this hotel and their staff!
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
amber
"confused"
My overall stay was great, but as I checked my rewards on hotels.com I noticed that the hotel informed hotels.com that I canceled my stay and I didn't.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"Out of towner"
The room was great, staff was great and service was great!!
1 night romance trip Apr 6, 2015
amber
"Great Hotel Stay"
I love staying at this hotel
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Danita
"Cozy"
The room was extremely comfortable, clean, cozy and quiet. the attendants were helpful and friendly. Me and my fiancée would recommend this hotel to anyone.
Response by Hyatt Regency Atlanta Downtown
It's wonderful to hear you enjoyed the service provided at our property. Every department works diligently to ensure your travels are comfortable, friendly and accommodating. Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to your return.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"Pleasant weekend."
Hotel atmosphere, employees, and service was very good. I would recommend this Hyatt to friends and associates.
Carolyn
"Staycation at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta"
We enjoyed our stay. The bathroom could have been a slight tad bit cleaner, I noticed some hair in the bathroom that clearly wasn't mind or from my family. Our room wasn't ready when we arrived for 3 p.m. check-in, but they did call me within one hour to notify me when it did become available for check-in.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
"Could have been better, but could have been way wo"
The hotel staff was amazingly friendly. Even though the valet said the parking Garage was full, he noticed we had children and said no worries he would take care of us. Our room was clean for someone without ocd. A previous occupier must have spilled something on the night stand because there were stains down both sides of it. Be careful going to the bathroom on the main level unless of course you enjoy the homeless begging for spare change then I suppose you wouldn't mind. The food was definitely no where near worth the price they want. All in all, minus a few mishaps, it is a really nice hotel.
2 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Ayla
"My stay at Hyatt downtown"
I really enjoyed my stay! There was a customer service clerk named Ragina that helped me find my way to the hotel. I am not from Atlanta and there seemed to be several peachtress and Hyatts and I think I showed up to all of them before speaking with her. I am pleased to know that there are good people out there that are still willing to help others. Ragina you ROCK!!!!
3 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
joya
"Average"
Valet lost the keys to my rental twice. No complimentary breakfast... And the pool was closed for improvements my entire stay.
2 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2015
Gerald
"Reservations"
Our stay was pretty good. Our room's were not what I had reservations for so we had a roll away. One of my rooms had 3 people in a king room. Reservation for 2 doubles. Disappointed!
"LONG WEEKEND"
THE STAY WENT WELL EXCEPT THAT THE BED WAS CREEKY, LIKE THE BOX SPRING WAS BROKEN. THE PARKING IS PRICEY. WE DIDN'T REALLY USE ANY OF THE FACILITIES SUCH AS RESTAURANT OR POOL ETC....
3 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
PATRICIA
"If you can get past the parking issues"
Parking it terrible but otherwise an enjoyable experience
Tammy
This is the 3rd time we've stayed here. Service is impeccable and the hotel is beautiful and clean!
Lori
"Couldn't as for better!"
Service was amazing!
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Birthday weekend."
Very pleasant. Special commendation to concierge staff for both evenings. Very courteous and efficient. Free WSJ Saturday morning a nice touch.
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"I think the price was high for the size of the roo"
I think the price was to high for the size of the room. It was very cramped for having a queen size bed in it. Also the air flow was poor. The smells lingered in the room as there was no ventilation in the bathroom. I was staying in the Atrium Tower.
Response by Hyatt Regency Atlanta Downtown
We regret to hear your expectations were not met during your time for us. Our property sets high standards of hospitality, in all aspects, and hope you will give us a second chance to showcase the value and high quality our property is capable of providing. We do hope to see you again.
Family Visit
"The best people in a great hotel"
This is a hotel filled with employees who understand customer service and seem too enjoy being friendly
Response by Hyatt Regency Atlanta Downtown
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the opportunity to leave kind words about our property and amazing staff. We understand what it's like to travel for business, and how amazing it is to be greeted by friendly faces around every corner. Our team strives to provide spectacular service with a sincere, human touch. Come back and stay with us again, soon!
1 night business trip Mar 23, 2015
mark
"A nice big hotel !"
Very nice ....Accomodating !
Response by Hyatt Regency Atlanta Downtown
We're happy you enjoyed your stay and the accommodations. Our beautiful hotel provides comfortable and relaxing amenities to all guests. Come back and see us again, soon.
2 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
Wendy
"A wonderful anniversay weekend!"
It was a celebration of our 30th anniversary. They went above and beyond to honor the occasion with many pleasant surprises! Everyone was extremely friendly and efficient. The food and service in the restaurant was great. The only negatives were a loose toilet seat and noisy neighbors the first night.
Response by Hyatt Regency Atlanta Downtown
Thank you for celebrating such special memories with us at Hyatt Regency Atlanta. We're pleased to hear our hospitality and friendly staff made your anniversary one to remember. Come back and see us again for future anniversaries (and any time in between)! Happy Anniversary and we look forward to seeing you again, soon!
2 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Lynn
"Best weekend ever!!"
In town for my daughters birthday. We had City Pass tickets and this was the perfect place to stay for our brief time. Everyone was helpful,pleasant,sincerely nice,professional and had the best attitude. Every staff we met loved working here and it showed. My family loved our room with great views of the city. We had a wonderful breakfast downstairs and snacks at the Starbucks area. We also had drinks and tapas at the Polaris. It was an amazing view that rotated around. This hotel also has a connection to the underground mall and large and convenient conference and ballrooms. Spectacular time. Wouldn't stay anywhere else.
Response by Hyatt Regency Atlanta Downtown
It was a pleasure having you with us to celebrate your daughter's birthday. There are many must-see attractions in downtown Atlanta, and our property is within walking distance to all of them! Glad we could provide you with a short walk to a fun weekend in Atlanta. Our friendly staff truly cares for every guest and ensures your stay is flawless and enjoyable. Our 24-hour Market is a fantastic way to start your morning with freshly-brewed Starbucks' coffee and pastries/snacks. You also enjoyed our spinning, rooftop lounge Polaris. Featuring hand-crafted cocktails and shareable chef-inspired plates, Polaris is a memorable restaurant with such a prominent history in the city. Glad you enjoyed your time with us and we look forward to your return. Happy birthday to your daughter and we hope to be part of more birthday celebrations to come.
2 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
"Meh...."
The room was nice and the bed was comfy. The rate was alil ridiculous because it did not come with even a free breakfast and we had to pay $32 just to leave our car in the hotel we paid for! Overall it was ok, not really worth the money.
Response by Hyatt Regency Atlanta Downtown
Thank you for taking time to leave a review and we're pleased to hear you enjoyed your room accommodations. Our Hyatt Grand beds™ are superb and encourage a great night's sleep. We do offer valet parking to our guests for peace of mind knowing one's car is securely parked in our underground garage. We do hope you will come back and stay with us in the future. Allow our outstanding team to show you why guests continue to return time after time.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Lacey
"Nice hotel, big room, few minor inconveniences"
First time staying at the Hyatt and everything was great. Room was large (we stayed in the International Tower), you can access the internet via the TV, and the thermostat actually impacted the temperature in the room. Only a few little issues--the room we were in overlooked the front entrance, so sometimes it got a little noisy with some of the vehicles pulling there; the trackball on the keyboard for the internet on TV just did not work well; the sink spout kind of sputtered the water out so you'd end up making a wet mess all over the countertop. But those were really minor--there was a fridge and a coffee maker in the room. We ate a quick appetizer at the 22 Storys lounge, and the meat and cheese sampler plate was excellent. Our server kind of disappeared after we were done, but we just signaled the bartender and we got checked out quickly. Front desk staff was super nice as well. Looking forward to our stay for DragonCon this year.
Response by Hyatt Regency Atlanta Downtown
It was a pleasure having you stay with us for the first time. Glad that our friendly staff, great accommodations and comforting guest rooms impressed! We take pride in the products & service we provide our guests, and it's great that you recognized that. You enjoyed our lobby bar, Twenty-Two Storys, and we hope on your next visit you take a trip up to our spinning, rooftop lounge Polaris! What a sight you can see of 360° views of the city. We look forward to your return and for the fun that awaits during DragonCon 2015! See you soon.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"Close to Georgia Dome, Restaurants."
We very much enjoyed our stay here. The staff were very friendly and welcoming and even held our bags for us prior to check-in. Very clean and we had a great view of the city from our room. Also, the valet parking was a huge plus! We would definitely stay here again!
Response by Hyatt Regency Atlanta Downtown
Thanks for staying with us and we're pleased to hear you enjoyed your time with us. Your travels took you to the Georgia Dome, which is a short walk from the hotel, along with numerous restaurants, bars and attractions along the way. Our friendly staff is always prepared with a smile and superb hospitality to ensure your stay is memorable and enjoyable. Guests may enjoy valet parking, as vehicles are protected in our secure, underground parking garage. Glad you enjoyed the amenities and offerings we provide. We, too, hope you return and look forward to seeing you again!
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Talon
"Mr. Manker"
Enjoyed our time in this hotel; the price was comparable to other hotels of similar rank.
Response by Hyatt Regency Atlanta Downtown
Thank you for choosing Hyatt Regency Atlanta during your recent trip to the city. Our accommodations are comforting and relaxing, along with great rates and amenities. Come back and see us again, soon!
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Liza
"good weekend getaway"
good location to events downtown. The Polaris was wonderful, great apps and bar service. I recommend the elijah craig bourbon !
Response by Hyatt Regency Atlanta Downtown
Thank you for staying with us! We're pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time at our property. We are within walking distance to Philips Arena, great restaurants and bars, plus additional attractions and venues. There are plenty of activities in downtown Atlanta, and we're glad you enjoyed all the neighborhood had to offer. Our Street Car opened at the end of 2014, and it's a great resource to travel around the downtown area. And you enjoyed a visit to our spinning, rooftop lounge, Polaris. Polaris is a great dining experience and we're glad you enjoyed the historical trademark. Our own private label Elijah Craig bourbon is delicious. Come back to visit and grab yourself an Old Fashioned.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
Excellent hotel located downtown Atlanta with in walking distance to many downtown attractions. My family and I am low maintenance so we had a perfect stay. The staff is knowledgeable of the area and helpful.
Response by Hyatt Regency Atlanta Downtown
Thanks for staying with us and we're glad you enjoyed the convenient downtown location. We are within walking distance to numerous attractions, venues and restaurants. Our entire staff exudes true hospitality and care for every guest who walks through our doors. Glad we could make your trip memorable. Come back and visit with us again, soon.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
"Weekend trip"
Came for a concert at Philips Arena. Hotel was nice and the staff were always pleasant and easy to deal with. One negative note is that the hotel will not allow you to do for yourself. You can't carry your bags to your room or down to the parking garage when ready to leave - the hotel insists on using the bellboys. The negative of this is you are expected to tip each one every time. For the average family staying there, the room bill is expensive enough and when you add in all the tipping, it gets too expensive. Based just on that one negative aspect, I will probably not stay there again.
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Hiram
"Great experience!"
One of the best experiences at a hotel that we have had. Very nice clean rooms and the staff was extremely helpful and friendly! This will be our go to hotel anytime we are in Atlanta!
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Brad
"Atlanta Concert Getaway"
The hotel was excellent! My only "complaint" was hotel guest parking was full and we had to stay at the nearby hotel additional parking lot and walk to the hotel
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Joe E
"Excellent hotel, friendly staff, close to centenni"
Everyone was extremely pleasant and helpful from the bar staff to the bellhops to the front counter.
Response by Hyatt Regency Atlanta Downtown
Thanks for choosing Hyatt Regency Atlanta during your recent stay in the city. Our convenient location, friendly staff and accommodating amenities are all top reasons why guests keep returning to our landmark hotel. Come back and see us again, soon!
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Janice
It's a nice hotel. The staff are nice. The rooms are neat and clean. I haven't had any trouble at that hotel. Everything was professional. Restaurant area was ok, shopping area was ok, the bar area was good, and they had another food area it was good.
Response by Hyatt Regency Atlanta Downtown
Thank you for choosing Hyatt Regency Atlanta and letting us take care of you during your travels. Our friendly staff is always available to ensure all your traveling needs are tended to. We provide 4 dining outlets at our property, plus in-room dining, so there is always somewhere and something to get you through the day. We are also connected to the MARTA train station, allowing quick and easy access to luxury shopping at Lenox Mall, Phipps Plaza and Perimeter Mall. We look forward to your return. See you next time!
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
booked way in advance. room was not ready. it took 2 hour to get parked. iv stayed in way cheaper hotels with better service.....this room was $302.00. overall terrible.
"Loving The Hyatt"
Hyatt Recency was beautiful. I truly enjoyed my stay and plan to visit again soon in the near future.
Response by Hyatt Regency Atlanta Downtown
Thanks for choosing Hyatt Regency Atlanta! It's wonderful to hear you enjoyed your time with us and are already planning to revisit us, shortly. We look forward to your return!
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Charlotte
"Everything great but the room"
Great hotel. Lots of places to eat & drink. Everything was nice but our room was not up to par as the rest of the hotel.
Response by Hyatt Regency Atlanta Downtown
Thank you for staying with us and we're pleased to hear you enjoyed our dining outlets, location and amenities. We hope you will come back and stay with us soon. Next time you visit, talk with our Front Desk agents to see which of our many room accommodations would best fit your traveling needs. We want to ensure your stay is perfect!
2 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
"Nice hotel. Walking distance to other restaurants."
Great except info in room said Polaris rooftop had lobster, steak Oscar which was not available.
Response by Hyatt Regency Atlanta Downtown
Thanks for staying with us at our central location in downtown Atlanta. You took a visit up to Polaris, which is a wonderful treat. Our menu changes frequently in Polaris to keep the culinary experience fresh and the ingredients seasonal. We hope you were able to enjoy your evening in Polaris overall. Come back and see us!
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"Great location for anything downtown"
The hotel is definitely geared towards business types. The room I stayed in was really small for the price I paid. Hotel staff was nice. Valet parking only is kind of a bummer. A parking garage around the corner is $18 per night. If you're not on business I'd suggest a B and B type place outside of downtown. As soon as you step outside of the hotel expect to be berated by panhandlers nonstop until you get to where you're going. Overall it's a nice place but there are a lot of better places to hangout in Atlanta
Other trip Feb 21, 2015