All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
265 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA, 30303, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

Delicious food
    Clean
    Uncomfortable
"Walker stalker con!!"
Very nice stay!! It was within 5 blocks of the congress center!! Lots of beggars on peachtree!!
Other trip Nov 1, 2015
Greg
"Great staff"
Great service. Noel from the front desk went the extra mile for us.
1 night business trip Oct 28, 2015
Ana
"Best Security and Comfort in the Industry"
SOFT Conference - excellent host Hotel - From the Front Desk to the Security Team and Valet it was top Shelf
1 night business trip Oct 21, 2015
Jack
"Positive experience"
Staff was courteous room was spacious and clean.
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2015
Walter
Great stay
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
"Good weekend"
My stay was very good. One problem only one condiment with the coffee.
3 night trip with friends Oct 9, 2015
Everything was great
1 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
"ATL Trip"
Stayed a few days for business and the hotel exceeded my expectations. The Polaris was great, and the staff, including Brittany at the front desk, was very helpful.
Response by Hyatt Regency Atlanta Downtown
It was a pleasure having you stay with us for business. Glad our Front Desk Agents were able to make you feel at home! We will be sure to share your kind words. Come back and visit again, soon.
2 night business trip Oct 8, 2015
gerald
"Excellent!"
Excellent stay, king size bed was great. Great service from all the staff. Loved the view of downtown Atlanta. Room was very clean. Would stay here again.
1 night family trip Oct 8, 2015
"Below mediocre room conditions"
The hotel was close to everything! And I mean everything. BUT I would rather a long commute than to ever stay in that hotel again. On our last day we found a roach in our bathroom! There was dust everywhere and the bathroom wasn't cleaned well. The staff was great, but great service isn't all that matters to me...I need a home away from home, and that hotel wasn't.
Response by Hyatt Regency Atlanta Downtown
Thank you for staying with us. We regret to hear that there were parts of your stay that did not meet your expectations, nor our standards. Please know our team works diligently to provide perfect accommodations and hospitable service and amenities to all guests.
Other trip Oct 14, 2015
"Group from the Dochiki Civic & Social Club (J.Y)"
Front desk was very great (Nadia C.)
Response by Hyatt Regency Atlanta Downtown
Thanks for staying with us! We will share your kind words with the team. Come back soon.
3 night trip Oct 9, 2015
"I ❤️ ATL"
The hotel was great! All of the employees I encountered were very helpful! I will definitely suggest this hotel to family and friends!
Response by Hyatt Regency Atlanta Downtown
We <3 You! Thank you for staying with us and for your recommendation. Come back, soon!
1 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2015
Shario
Nice hotel and very convenient location.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
Great service. Very friendly staff, every encounter was met with a smile and willingness to serve. If members of the staff did not enjoy their jobs, it was not obvious to the customer. We used valet parking and on the second night they could not locate our vehicle. Lack of communication was an issue. We understand they were not sure how we would react and had hoped to locate our vehicle before we realized there was a problem. We got our vehicle with several apologies and a free night of parking.
Response by Hyatt Regency Atlanta Downtown
Thank you for choosing Hyatt Regency Atlanta and allowing our team to take great care of you during your travels. Our staff truly does show a great passion of hospitality toward every guest. We regret to hear about your valet experience, but are pleased to hear the team was able to correct the situation. We hope you will continue to choose Hyatt Regency Atlanta for future travel. See you then!
2 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
"Great room but the TV is another matter"
Beautiful hotel. All the staff is very friendly. All-in-all, it was great. My only complaint is that the TV system is rather buggy. It's kind of a computer and TV so if you aren't a techie (even if you are) you may encounter problems with the TV. You can use it to order room service and stream movies if you can figure it out, but it might lock up on you (a lot). The room was nice and everything else was satisfactory. Great place to stay if you are going to Centennial Park for a show. 10 minute walk.
2 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2015
sosio
"Great hotel with expensive food."
Great hotel, but beware of the expensive valet parking. Use the AAA parking right around the corner for half the price. Also, if you choose to eat breakfast there (Sway) skip the menu and go straight for the buffet - its still expensive but you'll get way more for $20 than the $15 salmon bagel and $6 juice. During the week go across the street to the Corner Bakery for breakfast at half the cost. We got a good deal on the room and will definitely be back. The aquarium is just a short walk from the hotel through the park and Aaron's Amphitheater is a $10 Uber ride from the hotel.
2 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
"I will stay here again."
I disliked the fact that I did not get instructed how the tv worked and the internet. One of the bed light, lights, was broken. The room hall was too noisy, and i could easily hear the toilets flushing from other rooms. Besides that, it was comfortable and clean.
Other trip Oct 7, 2015
The service was great, we got in town early and they allowed us to check in early for free. Not only that but the room they had free was actually an upgraded room they charged at the same price!
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2015
"..."
Lovely hotel, nicely appointed, clean, terrific service; food a 4 of 5 - just a little bit off; shower head broke but engineering came to the room in flash! and fixed immediately; Wi-fi service was sporadic and sllllllow, frustrating; and they charged up the nose for tv access/specialty shows, and parking...oy vey!!! But the stay overall was pleasant for the two of us to get away; a great weekend...with the Foo Fighters at Centennial Park...yay, us!!!
3 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
Tina
"Smallest room ever (in US)"
Smallest room I have ever stayed at in the US. Full or California Queen (not sure) barely fit in room. Tiny desk. No closet, No drawers other than armoire with tiny fold out ironing board (of all times to need to iron). No tub, just shower (Ok for me but I am sure others would not appreciate. Tiny vanity. Cramped and uncomfortable. Stay somewhere else if you can.
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2015
Roy
"Great stay, very nice hotel"
The check in was quick and easy, the room was clean and modern and the location was perfect for our needs.
J C
"Weekend Getaway"
Had a great trip with my boyfriend this past weekend in Atlanta. Our hotel package included two complimentary glasses of wine but we did have to pay the tax on them. The room was clean except for a beer bottle on the balcony and some type of pill casing on the carpet. The location was great! There was several restaurants just a block away and two liquor stores nearby. The Marta station was in close proximity to the hotel also. It only took us about six minutes to get to the aquarium via uber! The only thing that I didn't like was the bathroom, It was kind of small. I also didn't like that we requested a single king bed room but got two bed queen room.
2 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
Imani
"Short Getaway Trip"
Spent couple of days in Atlanta with my 14 year old. The Hyatt is absolutely beautiful, and the parking valets were quick and friendly. Check in desk personnel, both and out, were efficient, but not very pleasant or helpful. Sway, one of their restaurants, was fantastic and would highly recommend them if you have time. Polaris is closed Sunday and Monday, so disappointed we missed it. The market store was convenient, open 24 hrs, and staffed by cheerful people. Rooms themselves were clean, nice and comfortable but nothing spectacular in comparison to the ambience of the lobby and hotel overall. I am not a light sleeper, but anyone who is might want to ask for a room on back or side as there was constant activity at front late into night and early morning. It is very convenient for walking to a lot of attractions and eateries. Only saw a couple of younger children and atmosphere is older and more sophisticated. Valet parking only at hotel, but you can check car in and out as needed at no extra charge. Be sure to allow time for vehicle pick up to avoid frustration as they stay busy most of the time. No complaints other than a little pricey. I would stay again, but I would be just as likely to try another comparable place if they had a travel deal. It was a great hotel, but they did nothing to inspire any loyalty, lol. Nice place to spend a few days.
Other trip Oct 6, 2015
Carolinas203
"less impressive than brand name"
Typical business hotel, just for spending nights. Inside the guestroom looks cool, but not so clean. The most embarrassing thing was TV system, which was total mess. Trackball in TV remote is I think worst combination with a tired officeperson from a place 1,000 miles away. Big brand, big hotel, so hotel people were mostly kind, but hotel itself was less than good. If I could, I would have chosen other hotel.
1 night business trip Oct 3, 2015
"Getaway"
1st Anniversary great stay
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
"Can't beat it for the price."
Great hotel. Very clean and modern, room service was also well. I believe this was the best valet service I have received todate. Can't beat it for the price I'll stay her again instead of the Ritz Carlton it was full so I happen across this gem.
Christopher
"Was a nice hotel, close to everything."
Be prepared to wait at least an hour to get your car. We got to the parking garage at 10 pm and asked for our car. 1 hr later we still did not have our car and missed our reservation. Horrible service!
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
"Awesome hotel! Awesome valet parking!"
Excellent everything. I have allergies and don't like strong perfume or cleaning odors. This room was VERY clean without those chemical odors. The staff was always polite and helpful. Valet parking was great! Close to metro and easy to get around either with car or metro. I cannot say anything bad about this hotel...
Great
Courtney
"Just Average"
Hotel was about average, not worth the high cost. Room was very compact, not much wiggle room. There are much better hotels for the cost.
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
Last 4 years have visited and stayed there. Love the location. Nice staff, good customer service. Everyone was very friendly.
Natalie
The hotel was clean and the staff was very courteous. I only have two minor suggestions. One, a dresser mirror, or an alternative mirror other than the bathroom, would be appreciated. That may be a girl thing, but considering it was a girl trip, and m we all mentioned it, it seemed appropriate to mention. ;) Secondly, "valet" seemed less accommodating than I expected. I paid $32, but had to carry my own luggage to the lower level and then still wait several minutes for my car. I feel it should be brought up to the front door. Much like when I arrived and they offered to take it as I entered the front door. Still, overall, it was a great stay!
1 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2015
"Off to the concert"
Amazing stay
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
jeff
"Parking"
Be aware there is a valet parking fee $32 to park at hotelor self parking of $18 across the street
1 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2015
"Great Experience"
We had an excellent experience at Hyatt Regency Atlanta. From the moment we arrived to the moment we left, the staff was very friendly and helpful. We also ate at 2 of the restaurants in the hotel. We had dinner at Polaris which was very good as well as a cool experience. We also had the breakfast buffet at SWAY which was included in the package I bought. It was also very good. The rooms seemed a bit small compared to the pictures, but they were very nice and clean. If I am ever in downtown Atlanta again, I won't hesitate to stay here again. P.S. The elevators are really cool too!
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
Wesley
"Baby free weekend!"
The hotel was wonderful. We stayed a night as a baby free night, and the hotel staff was great! The bathroom was kinda small but it was very clean. I would stay again the next time I'm in town.
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
"BEWARE"
When i got to the hotel they didn't have any king rooms even though that's what i reserved. They put us in a smaller room with a queen bed and still charged the same price.... HORRIBLE STAY
nathan
"Downtown Convenience"
Hotel did not meet our request for 2 King rooms and the front desk agent was pretty indifferent. Room is a little disjointed with a very small bathroom, not exceptional. Old atrium hotel design seems is very plain. Nothing terrible and nothing exceptional
Response by Hyatt Regency Atlanta Downtown
We regret to hear you did not enjoy your recent stay at Hyatt Regency Atlanta. Please know that our staff works diligently in all regards to ensure every need is met and satisfied. Our property host three towers of guest rooms, each featuring various room types and floor plans. We do hope you will g
Other trip Sep 16, 2015
Woody
I would recommend the Hyatt. The price was reasonable and the hotel staff were wonderful.
"quickie"
Everything was nice but the room was a bit small but we weren't in there for real anyway.
Mashanda
"Great stay!!! Great hotel in great location."
Great hotel with lots of amenities available. Restaurant and lounge were nice. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Location in downtown puts you close to everything.
1 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
Christian
just an overnight stay before heading to airport the next morning. close to downtown and short drive to airport. the rates was reasonable.
1 night romance trip Aug 31, 2015
Mr. Kenneth
"Enjpyed stay"
Really enjoyed our stay at this hotel and the location is fantastic along with the staff. We did notice on 3rd floor an area on the carport that seemed to be mold.
3 night business trip Aug 30, 2015
The parking was very high
3 night business trip Aug 30, 2015
What a great place to stay. I was able to get a deal & they upgraded my room when I checked in to a room on the 20th floor. Close to Hard Rock & other great places.
1 night romance trip Aug 31, 2015
"great stay"
hotel was awesome and service was great
2 night trip with friends Aug 28, 2015
josh
"Wonderful Girls Weekend Getaway"
Wonderful stay. Great girls weekend. Beds could be a little more comfortable for the price we paid for room,breakfast and parking.
1 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2015
Teresa
"Some What tolerable"
I would recomment this hotel if you plan to stay in downtown Atlanta. The hotel staff was very nice until I called about my room not being cleaned for two days straight. I alled the front desk and my call was ignored. I called back later and demanded that they clean my room at 8:00 pm on Saturday night and the night housekeeping supervisor came up and fixed everything, she was awesome.
3 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
Terri
"High Class Urban Experience"
Best hotel experience I've had (and I've done my fair share of traveling)!! I arrived at 9:00 from the airport via MARTA - the Peachtree Center station is right across the street or accessible directly from the hotel via the connected mall. Helen at the front desk was so friendly and welcoming and got me checked early as soon as I arrived (check-in is usually at 3:00). My 20th-floor room was beautiful, sparkling clean, and looked brand new. I fell in love with the atrium design and the classy lighted glass elevators which whisk you up and down in a few seconds - no waiting around for an elevator! Even with an atrium style layout, my room was surprisingly quiet, and my bed and pillows were extremely comfortable - this was best sleep I've had in a hotel room. I stayed two nights and spent both evenings out by the pool, which has an awesome relaxing/private ambience but is surrounded by skyscrapers - beautiful night view!! I didn't eat at any of the hotel restaurants (although Polaris was tempting) but went to the Market for something sweet both nights and was pleasantly surprised with their tasty dessert collection. Overall, all the staff I interacted with (front desk, valets, concierge, and cleaning staff) were very pleasant and friendly. I'm glad I was able to call the Hyatt Regency home during my stay in Atlanta and will definitely be back next time I'm in the area!!
Other trip Sep 2, 2015