All hotels in San Diego, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1441 Quivira Rd, San Diego, CA, 92109, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

Quiet rooms even with planes traffic. Clean facilities though we felt the restaurant was a bit pricey; but probably to be expected with such great location. Bus stop right out front and walkable or bike ride to Mission Beach (~2 miles)
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Nice view but unpleasant concierge person."
The location was perfect and had a nice a view from my room. The check-in staff was nice. But when I made a call with a problem of my internet wifi, the concierge person didn't give any help or any guide, otherwise he just hang up on me.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
JW
"Nice hotel but the nickel and dime you"
The hotel is beautiful, but the housekeeping is pushy and be prepared to add $50 per night to your room between self parking and a "resort fee." Also, the restaurants are very expensive.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Nikki
"3"
noise problem on water pipes ,
5 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Seyed Abbas
"AMAZING HOTEL AND NICE STAFF"
BEAUTIFUL HOTEL
2 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
"nice hotel with a great pool"
Children loved the pool!!! Awesome experience with the pit fire.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Run down, phone rings and rings, and goes to vm."
First room very shabby- no remote to get movies, no room service menu, no toiletries. Visable soil on surfaces. Had to move. Next room little better. Suites are miserable
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Great location, friendly staff, outdated & dirty."
The location is great, and the corner suites overlooking the harbor is spectacular. The staff was friendly, and the dinning at the Red Marlin was good to. The bed had a fuzzy layer between the sheets full of pub!c hair (not a couple allot) and the second tv in the suite did not work.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
ES
"Lovely"
Lovely hotel, spacious, staff wonderful. Fabulous place for romantic get way!
Barb
"Froze in the room"
We had no heat in our room. Requested it be looked at - did not make any difference. Asked for another room and it was the same. Staff came and fixed it while we were in the room and turned on the hot water to the heater. Made some difference but not enough. We were in the old section of the hotel as well which gave no view (first room was of bushes against the window so it was dark and second room was the roof of a very large tent outside so a little bit brighter). I think if you booked to the newer part of the hotel it would be better. would not stay there again - actually checked out early due to how cold the room was.
L
"Good location and facilities"
The hotel has good location and facilities for family vacation. But the room looks low end. The staff was very nice. The parking space seems to be not enough. The elevators are slow.
Shawn
"Ms"
the room setting and amenities are very plain and inconvenient, say even no an dresser in the room and no breakfast cafetiria inside the hotel. it was also suprised for a $30/night parking fee being chagrged.
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
helen
"Holiday Getaway"
4 days in San Diego after Christmas with the family. Car did not move the entire trip. We walked and rode bikes everywhere. Hotel offers S'mores kits for a small fee to use at the fire pits, heated pools with waterslides. We hade a no stress vacation.
The Martin's
"Great Family Stay"
Great hotel with beautiful views and excellent location - minutes away from Sea World, and downtown with the Zoo and tons of restaurants. Only negative - factor in resort fees and parking when comparing costs - pretty high.
5 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"I can not believe this is a hotel under Hyatt"
I chose this hotel because this would be the first Christmas my old mother spent outside, I hoped everything was comfort so that she could have a perfect sleep and enjoy the tour in SD. And the hotel destroyed my trust completely! We checked in at around 22:00 and planned to go to bed ASAP . the room was cold and bed stuff was humid due to the already broken air conditioner. I called guest help and problem seemed be fixed before he leave. But, a half hour later, the air conditioner started to release cold wind. When I realized it, the room had become freezing. The temperature was 44 outside for god sake! They came and change the control pane,and it seemed to work well. We were so tired but worried about there may be another broke down. Guess what, half hour later, it broke for the third time! I could not withstand it any more and had to change room. When we settled down it was already 2:00 in the morning! My mom could sleep no more because she caught cold because of the sudden temperature changes back and forth. The tour plan for the next two days were perfectly ruined !! I complained to the front desk when I checked out. I expected nothing but a sincere apology, is this too much? The receptionist lady's face was full of indifference and alertness, she simply gave a short sorry caring nothing about my mother's condition but eager to seek confirm that the new room had made me feel better! What did you think my feelings would be after all of these!! I was outrageous!!
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
My kids were happy about this vacation, about this hotel. Hyatt hotel is very close to Sea World, just across the street. Some restaurants takes minutes away. They enjoyed and that what I wanted.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Tracy
We were given a 2nd floor room in Bay 2. No elevators. After draging the bags upstairs with my young kids 10pm at night, we found we had to settle ourselves down for the night in this very run down, smelly, and filthy room. Plus, it's hard to find a parking space late at night. Quite disappointed. We agree to avoid Hyatt in the future travels.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Staff was excellent"
Our stay was very comfortable and any needs that we had were met without disruption. Would recommend this hotel, very close to Sea World. If possible, get the ocean view room!!!
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Naldo
"The garden area was sweet!"
Stayed one night for a friends wedding down in the Marina Village area. Didn't get to enjoy the Spa or the Pool area. But the restaurant/bar was great. The breakfast buffet is fresh and full of options, there were some pretty good looking individual dishes that you could also enjoy. Close to just about everything. The little garden area they had was also pleasant. Lush foliage with sporadic fire pits and comfortable cabanas.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Matthew
"This USED to be our favorite Hotel"
The Hyatt on Mission was our Honeymoon Hotel. For that stay, I was able to upgrade to a room higher up in the tower, and our tradition has been to stay at the Hyatt on our anniversary. But this last stay was the absolute worst night at any hotel I've had. At check-in staffperson informs me that our rooms are not in the tower, but in the 2-story buildings outlying the pool area, which was a First. I had assume that those buildings were executive rooms, since they seemed a bit secluded. I end up finding out later that I couldn't have been further from the truth. Our tradition is to stay in the tower so I ask to move the rooms to the tower. With cash in hand I am immediately rejected. I am told since I booked through an online website, I cannot make any alterations to the rooms whatsoever, even with only 60% capacity for the night. I tell Him that for the last few years I have been doing this exact same thing but to no avail. We head to the room. The door opened and immediately we are hit with a blast of Humid, Moldy air. We call to report the issue and so they send room service to spray some 'air freshener'. This does NOTHING to fix the issue, but they only offered to do it again. We buy candles to fix the issue, and try to avoid being in the room as much as possible. During checkout a Lady in front of me was complaining of the same issues we experienced, they waived her parking fee. When I brought up the same issues, they refused to compensate whatsoever. NEVER AGAIN.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Jordan
When we first checked in, the room we were given wasn't what we reserved and smelt terrible. I went back to the desk to complain and was informed that the room a thought I booked "the garden suite" was only available for disabled guests. Oddly enough, I didn't read that anywhere on "hotels.com" and he informed me that's the problem with booking on external websites. After, he offered to give us a "upgrade" to the newly remodeled tower building that had just cleared inspection 5 mins previously, but warned us that the water may need to run for a while before heating up or being clear. Room was nice, TV channels weren't clear reception. We checked in at 10:15pm on a Friday night and wanted to get food and couple drinks. After calling the reception, we were told everything was closed. How disappointing at a 4 star hotel on a Friday! We went out to get food, wanted to heat it up when we brought it back but no microwave in the room. I called and was informed for $20 a day I could rent it. Unbelievable! Especially when there was no option to eat at the hotel! Location was fine, I however wouldn't stay here again and wouldn't recommend it. If you do stay here... Make sure you stay in the tower and check in early to eat and drink apparently!
3 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
Lyndsey
really good hotel and really close to the sea world! I love it!
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Not bad"
Pros: View Cons: Broken handle on a pocket door made it difficult to close. Bubbling paint and wallpaper No exhaust fan in bathroom Ridiculously high charges for room service
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Jon Hurtado
"Beautiful scenery"
Loved my beautiful view and the grounds were gorgeous! The furniture was some what dated and Airlines fly over frequently.
2 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
Susanne
"Old hotel, not sure how it is a 4 star."
Our room was in "bay 1" which is a 2 story building you enter the room from outside. The room was descent but very outdated. The tv reception was poor and there were obvious wear and tear. It is $29-34 per night just to park. Plus a "resort fee" of $14 per night. Thus is not what I would call a resort, it felt more like a motel. They forgot to clean our room so we got a $50 credit. Next time I will stay in a newer hotel with less additional charges.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Will
"great place !!"
Very nice security team and pool lifeguard, very warm pool , sea lions outside my window in the bay, free soda, jucie or milk for the kids, great water slides and a big hot tube !!
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
"I'll be back"
Very nice little get away.
2 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
Jeremy
Charging 29 dollars a day to park on top of added resort fees plus tourism fees was ridiculous considering price of hotel was on higher side. I understand there are plenty of hotels charging resort fees but the parking is what really upset us.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"Hyatt Regency Mission Bay"
We enjoyed our stay at the hotel. Staff was great and helped with anything we had questions about. The staff was very helpful to set up transportation for site seeing. Loved the swim bar and the Red Marlin. Really enjoyed the garden view around the hotel. Great breakfast at the Provision's ... best coffee cakes there!
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Gross,loud and expensive."
I came in my room and there was toenail clippings on the balcony and flies in my room. The cleaning staff were very kind and came immediately to clean and did very well after that. I got my room on Expedia for 4 nights at a $175 a night which I thought covered everything. No had to pay for parking and tax. I went to the spa on site but had to search the internet for packages hotel had no info about onsite spa in there rooms. I understand about holiday parties however the hotel held a party that went until 2am not the parties fault but the windows are so thin I felt I was at the party from the 6th floor.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Great experience to live here"
good view to look at the sea, be quite and also the hotel staff are very freindly to keep smile always
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Stella
"Very well"
We had a great time although it rain most of the time. You can do anything you wanted to do. Ride a bike or rent a boat.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
I like to relax
"Close to everything. Only place we stay in SD, CA"
The best personal service ever! Great employees - makes you feel special, and no matter where your room is, you always get the perfect view.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"Charged card without telling me- extra charges"
Long lines at fest service. A lot of different charges they did not tell me about till they charged my card. Very upset they didn't tell me about the charges.
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
"A room with a view of Mission Bay!"
Our room overlooked Mission Bay where we could see the marina and ocean beyond. The views were breathtaking and the room included a private balcony. Our end suite included multiple direction views of the bay and faced east for the sunrise. Our suite was roomy with two TV's, a work area, large sectional couch, King size bed and good size bathroom. There was room service, poolside bar and lounge, plus a beautiful restaurant on property. There were two pools and a small hot spa. One pool was very cold, the other had three water-slides and was heated. The hot-tub was standard. Parking was 30 per night, in addition to room charges.
5 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
"A debacle"
A debacle. They first gave us a ro on the 2 nd floor above the kids pool. 6 am and they were screaming! Then the next day we got the run around from the front desk waiting 5 hrs to have them move us upstairs. View was great then in the am; no hot water!! The furnitures seen better days too. It was just fair
2 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2014
Elaine
"Loved!"
This hotel was amazing. I was out for a breast cancer walk and decided to stay in this hotel because it was one of the host hotels. I was pleasantly surprised with the room I booked. The room was huge and had it's own private porch with a fire pit! The staff was awesome. Hotel restaurants were delicious. A GREAT stay!
4 night trip Nov 20, 2014
Kathlene
"Nice hotel ovoverlooking the marina."
The location is great. My room had a balcony overlooking a tropical garden with fire pits lit up in the evening. The furnishings are in need of updating (it's hard to go from HDTV at home to low definition in a luxury hotel).
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
"Ocean View"
I reserved four rooms for the purpose of attending a wedding in San Diego. All the rooms were for out-of-town people - myself included. All occupants of the four rooms were satisfied. We enjoyed the fantastic ocean view. The trees and shrubs on the hotel premises were well tended. The only flaw was the presence of several prominent brown stains on the floor carpet in my own room (No. 616). Luckily they did not appear to be dog doo.
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
BOB IN YU
it is one of the hotels I love so much! I am lucky enough to book this hotel on my trip.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
great
Nothing special about this hotel. Room was just ok.
"noisy"
Loud music which thumped up to our room (5th floor) and early morning pressure washing and leaf blowing and cleaning the room next door.
"The best girls getaway!!!"
We read the so so reviews and still decided to book our trip with this hotel!! They let us do an early check in as well as having a late check out! The reception/front desk personnel was just top notch! We usually go to eat elsewhere than to eat at the hotel restaurants, but this was a first and we could not get enough! The food was excellent! We also got to eat at the fire pit dining table which was just wonderful!! The service was great! The pool area was so nice and so much fun at the same time!
Tricia
"Nice resort; beautiful views."
Stayed at hotel during business trip; was great for the time that I spent at the hotel. Great views; great amenities.
"Great location!"
The hotel is in a great location (central to downtown and many beaches), has nice pools (with slides), and comfortable rooms. The bathrooms could use some renovations, but our room overlooked the water, which made up for the older-styled bathroom. Other than the parking fee + resort fee, the price made it the perfect fit for us. Would definitely recommend.
"Beautiful view of the marina!"
Beautiful view of the marina from the tower. Food was delicious and the staff always willing to assist you.
DSims
The hotel was very nice Spacious room, very comfortable. Staff was very nice, the grounds & view were tremendous. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Nov 16, 2014
Tony
"Nice location, bad management"
I'm sure it used to be a good resort. It's getting old and needs to be looked after
Omid
"Not good. Lock on the door broken. Never fixed!"
Hard to get to. way out of the way other than sea world.
68 been many pl
"Great location and pool facilities but it stops th"
Requested a room change because it was so dusty and dirty. Outlets in bathroom didn't work. New room was just as bad. In terrible need of a remodel. Shabby, old towels, paint chipped throughout. Desk was so scratched up a worn out it looked like it was picked up from goodwill. Never stayed at such a crappy 4 star hotel. I will tell others about it and suggest they stay elsewhere. 4 years of visits ahead to see our college student and I'll never stay there again.
frequent travel