All hotels in Oak Brook, Illinois, United States of America
1909 Spring Rd, Oak Brook, IL, 60523, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"Average"
Our stay was "Ok". We weren't overly impressed. . . . .hotel and room were clean. Large shopping center was just down the street, and it was easily located off interstate. Large conferences were using this facility during our stay, so the main parking lot was full upon arrival. There is an additional parking garage in the back of the building that connects to the hotel. Room was clean with an acceptable view. TV had some clarity/connection issues, and at times the digital signal was pixelated. We did not report to this to the staff. The bed was very firm, and the sheets were hard. Conversation in the hallway was easily heard throughout the night. There is a large population of Canadian Geese outside, and they become very loud EARLY in the morning. Was not a restful night of sleep. Overall, the stay was average. If in the area again, I would try another location, as this place did not impress me enough to come back.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"Very nice hotel"
We had an awesome stay. It was so quiet that we slept through the whole night .
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
sindy
"nice hotel"
Very friendly and helpful staff. Clean room and very comfortable bed. Shower head was too short for me though :(
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
carlye
"Overall good"
The big conference was a bit of a downer for us due to the amount of people but overall we enjoyed our stay.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Belafae
"Dissatisfaction"
Im very disappointed with the Doubletree. My room was not clean, the shower was disgusting, the tub was clogged and there was a hole in my bathroom wall!!!I complained and was told it would be taken care of the next morning, that didn't happen!!! I had to speak with a manager twice! Finally someone came up to clean the shower and fix the tub!
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
eneda
"Comfort away from home"
Comfortable hotel, clean. The hotel staff was polite and helpful (including the pub staff). Proximity from the mall doesn't hurt either.
2 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
"VERY NICE HOTEL RIGHT NEXT TO THE MALL"
I HAD A ROOM THAT WAS A JOINT ROOM AND DID NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE AND THEY MOVED US TO ANOTHER ROOM
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
Jacalyn
"Double Tree Oak Brook"
The hotel is very nice with a comfortable room and a very comfortable bed. The problem is the AC/Heating Unit. It's very hard to regulate and thus my wife and I did not have a comfortable night's sleep. Otherwise this is a great hotel as it's right across the street from the mall and the mall area has many nice restaurants and things to do in the evening to make your stay in the area very enjoyable.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
frequent travel
"Enjoyable!"
Stayed at the hotel for a seminar and decided to make a weekend out of it. I grew up in the area so I know the hotel/conference centers around Oakbrook can show their age (the plumbing "talks" to you and there are no fans in the bathroom), but decor and furnishings are very nicely updated. The bed was incredibly comfortable. Bartender Victor was great! And the warm cookies at check-in? Yum! Enjoyed the fitness facility. Only drawback was that our room was right behind the elevators, so we could hear the mechanics. However, it didn't keep us from sleeping, but next time I'll ask that we aren't on the other side of the wall. Location is great--walking distance with weather permitting--if you want to enjoy dining and shopping at Oakbrook, if you want to go hit up your old stomping grounds in one of the nearby suburbs, or even want to head downtown for an adventure in the city.
2 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
Ann
"I'll stay again!"
Ease of check-in was pleasant. Room condition and amenities where top notch.
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
"Comfortable"
nice view,staff,great parking bed was soft no complaints..different events going on the bar was nice..im going to return again
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
love to travel
"Good value."
Large hotel with nice amenities. Good location near shopping and many dining options including onsite restaurant and sports bar. Food at onsite restaurant was excellent. Restaurant service was friendly but a little slow. The hotel rooms and common areas were very clean. We made use of the very nice swimming pool, hot tub, and exercise room. The décor is slightly dated and maintenance could be improved (paint was peeling on bathroom ceiling), but this did not detract much from our experience. I believe this was reflected in the room price.
1 night family trip Mar 2, 2015
Robb
"Stay at DoubleTree"
Everything was great, except the room was pretty warm and the air conditioner did not seem to be working. I also wasn't a fan of the down pillows.
3 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
Went for a charity event and spent the night. Very nice hotel and staff. Need more food options for late night.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"happy but I'm happy valentine"
I enjoyed my stay but the room was kind of small for me. where I went to tell the lady downstairs at the front desk about the room she said that I don't get to pick and choose what room I want in a smart way."I told her I didn't like her tone and she immediately straighten her tongue out and gave me two compliments breakfast tickets
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Frederick
"Great proximity to down town."
We wish that time could have allowed us to stay another day. The only complaint was experience at hotel restaurant. We went for dinner-we didn't get our appetizers and food came out cold. Server was friendly and working hard however.
Cheryl
"Nice hotel, but too hot for me (and I'm from FL)"
Cons: Small gym with just cardio equipment. Pool and hot tub was not working when I was there. Biggest problem for me was that the room was too hot! I had the thermostat on 60, but the AC doesn't work in the winter and you can only get heat. Windows can't be opened. Pros: Hotel staff is fast, accommodating and friendly. Hotel is in a convenient location, across the street from a large mall with many restaurants to choose from. Additionally, there is restaurant/bar and gift shop in the hotel.
1 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
Cindy
Nice and very comfortable. I loved the bar. The staff was very accommodating and the room was cozy. The location was very important to me.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Quick and easy, all the amenities anyone could ask for.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"Nice but needs work."
The only problem we had was that the tub was clogged and some kind of filth was coming out of it.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Patrick
"Good hotel find in Oakbrook"
Quick and easy checkin. Cookies are a special treat. Nice bathroom and bed was great.. Easy access to shopping and dining. Would definitely stay here again
1 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015
Cecelia
"Awesome"
Very cozy and felt like visiting a resort cuz it's little far from the downcity.
1 night romance trip Jan 11, 2015
Hongyeob
"Unhappy With Rooms"
I was disappointed in our rooms. I reserved 3 rooms with double beds. The rooms were small and old. The bathroom had mold around the bathtub, cracked sealer, toilet wobbled, cracked sealer around the whole bathroom. I paid $150.00 for each of these rooms, way over priced for we got. I think I deserve a reimbursement for the condition our room was in. We took these three rooms because the 3 rooms that were reserved for us was not ready for us. We tried to check in early but the rooms were not ready. We came back way after 3:00pm and they were not ready yet. They said it would be another 45 minutes. I said we would take other rooms so they gave us different rooms. Our rooms should have been ready and then we got old rooms that needed to be remodeled. I feel like I deserve a reimbursement.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Pat
"Peaceful Haven"
After a grueling 16 hour drive, all I can say to the Double Tree Oak Park, IL staff is THANK YOU. They made me feel as welcome as if I were their favorite wealthy auntie. While the rooms might not be the latest in décor, it was quiet, clean, comfortable, well maintained, and an absolute respite. The amenities the hotel offered were top notch. Everything a traveler may need was available on site. The only 2 amenities that would benefit the rooms would be a mini-fridge and a microwave. My 3 favorite amenities were warm cookies upon arrival, the covered parking, and easy access to highways.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"comfortable stay"
I would recommend this hotel to others.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
"Good value for money"
We opted for this hotel because it was deeply discounted during the holidays--and we were not disappointed. It's basically a business and conference center, right next to Oak Brook shopping options, and so it feels a little anonymous. But it was pretty well maintained, the pool and whirlpool and gym are nice, and the staff were just fine. Overall, a good decision to stay there at the discounted price point.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
very nice hotel and was close to the residence I was visiting
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
"Most honest hotel in the business"
The level of honesty and professionalism at this hotel is outstanding! My fiancee accidentally left her invaluable diamond ear rings, which were an heirloom from her grandmother, in the room. We called in hopes someone would have found them and turned them in, but to no avail. Feeling heartbroken and disconsolate, my fiancee received a call from the hotel manager the next day with news the ear rings had been turned in! It's wonderful knowing we made the right choice to stay at a hotel with such honest and caring staff.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Tyler
"Happy Anniversary"
Our hotel room suited our needs as we were only in there to sleep. Came back in the evening and finished up in the Fox and the Hound restaurant/lounge. The staff was attentive and friendly. Appreciated that check out was at noon, so we did not have to hurry the next morning. We were too late for breakfast, but had a satisfying lunch in the Atrium Cafe. This was our second stay and I would stay there again as the price was right compared to the other hotels and for what we needed.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Kris
"DT Review"
Hotel lobby is beautiful almost vintage. Hotel rooms need to be updated.
3 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Victor
"Lots of great restaurant near by"
Very nice hotel with the mall across the street and great restaurants near by
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Herb
"Black Friday"
I am in retail management and stayed in this hotel thanksgiving night into Friday to visit stores on Thursday and Friday. While I wasn't here long it was such a pleasent stay. Always impressed with doubletree!
1 night business trip Nov 27, 2014
Alexander
"Good hotel"
Nice hotel with free parking. The hotel is about 30min drivig from downtown Chicago. I like the picture about history of Chicago around the hotel and in my room. For those who never stay with double tree, they always serve warm cookies when you check in.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Amos
"Chicago Trip"
The hotel room was very small. The biggest disappointment was the breakfast. It has very few selections that it more like a cheap motel's free breakfast except this breakfast is not free. They should make serious improvement on this issue. Also there were lots of high school student staying there which made the place very noisy and we have to wait a long time to get in the elevator.
1 night business trip Nov 21, 2014
Simon
"No complaints"
Very reasonable, clean, and convenient.
1 night trip with friends Nov 16, 2014
Deanna
"Great value, good location."
Great location for a shopping weekend at Oakbrook and the western suburbs. Friendly staff and a bright, spacious room. Free parking garage is a real bonus. And the cost was half what we would have spent for a comparable room downtown.
2 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"quick weekend get away"
enjoyed our stay; close to shops and restaurants
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"Fun trip!"
Nice hotel and great service!
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
"amazing staff"
I had fifteen minutes to get to the post office to have a report go out for overnight delivery. The cab I had called for was late and not showing up. One of the shuttle drivers ended up offering me a ride and got me there with time to spare. I will continue to recommend this place whenever I can.
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
"Amazing Hotel"
I stayed here for 4 nights for a conference. The hotel is amazing and has so many options. Close to the mall and wonderful restaurants. I would stay here again.
4 night business trip Oct 14, 2014
MOLLY
"LES AMIES MEETING"
IT WAS WONDERFUL
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
Zandra
"Just ok"
For a Hilton - this was nothing impressive. The mattress was not good - with a big dip in the middle. The pillows were small, square pillows-the size of a throw pillow. There was a crack in the bathroom granite the entire length of the vanity. The picture on the wall had been dropped (or something) and was chipped and put back up. The leather desk chair was completely worn out-as if someone had used it for 20 years. (leather rubbing off) The staff was nice and the cookies were good.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
Holly
The room was great, the location was great, all of the staff was very polite and very helpful. The only small problem I had was with the balcony it has many of spiders and webs all over but it wasn't too big of a deal because I was only staying for one night. I would come back in the future.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Kadi
The walking location to Oakbrook and the many bars and restraunts is great
2 night trip Sep 21, 2014
"Great 3 Day stay!!"
Great Hotel for the price. They were very accommodating. Perfect location.
3 night romance trip Sep 19, 2014
Deshon White
"location location location"
For the price it served it's purpose well. Comfy beds, clean room, good breakfast, and good service. But, if you plan to use this hotel as your launch pad to downtown Chicago early in the morning... don't! Fortunately if you can wait until after 830, as the girl at the front desk pointed out, traffic does get better and using Google maps helps.
1 night business trip Sep 21, 2014
"Clean but outdated"
Nice place, friendly staff, clean room. Room (honors floor) need updating, bathroom fixtures loose, no fan in bathroom (major steam issue)
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Jan
"worked well"
We needed a night before switching hotels for work and this location worked well.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2014
I had a great stay at this hotel, facilities are great! It has a great garage for your car. Nice swimming pool and excellent view. The hotel is about 30 minutes from the Chicago loop and located in a very nice area. I would stay again next time when visiting the area
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
RSALZR13
"Great Experience"
The stay overall was great. The staff was pleasant and helpful and the accommodations were nice. I ordered room service for the baby and they accidentally missed delivering it to our room. I called back down to room service after about 30-45 minutes and they apologized, quickly delivered a freshly warmed bagel and waived the fee for their mistake. Mistakes happen but they took responsibility and did the right things to make sure we were taken care of and you cannot beat customer service like that. The hotel and our room was very clean and comfortable and the temperature control settings were wonderful. They even had a pack-and-play in our room for the baby, which made it VERY convenient for our family. I would stay here again if we visit the area in the future.
3 night family trip Sep 18, 2014