All hotels in Miami, Florida, United States of America
400 Se 2nd Ave, Miami, FL, 33131, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Nice hotel in center of downtown"
Definitely would recommend this hotel. Friendly staff, nice hotel
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Cassandra
Terrible location. Valet customer service could improve.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
"Thumbs up for this Hyatt"
Had an overnight stay prior to a cruise and it was a nice location and close to great restaurants. The bed was very nice and service was great.
1 night romance trip Apr 5, 2015
Richard M
"Nice Hotel in Downtown"
Hotel was beautiful. Right on the river. Did not know about the cost of parking though, $40 per night was a bit of a surprise.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"Feedback"
i would recommend that the rooms carry a small refrigerator, which will be convenience to the customers
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"Wish I'd stayed somewhere else!"
Location of the hotel was good but it pretty much ends there. The hotel lobby was the only modern and clean part of the hotel. Our room was small and the bathroom was claustrophobic, it was so tiny. The shutters to the closet had dust sitting on them since months perhaps, there were fruit remains under the table and the carpet was absolutely worn out! The so called Italian buffet dinner did not look appetising at all, I'd probably get better food at a food court.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Devika
Great stay. Everything was perfect. Wonderful breakfast buffet included. Service was excellent from the moment we arrived. Valet, front desk, restaurant. All super.
3 night trip with friends Apr 2, 2015
"great location, spectacular city and ocean views"
Great location for getting around the city. Easy access to freeways, public transportation and near enough to walk to main attractions the city offers.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
city traveller
"Hyatt Regency is always a good choice."
The hotel is in a great downtown location, so there is a lot of things to do and see. Since my son and I were there primarily for the MIAMI OPEN TENNIS tournament, it was great that the hotel was close to Key Biscayne, and that there was a regularly scheduled shuttle service to and from the event.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"Parking"
The hotel and service was great.The only thing i had a big issue was that the parking rates are to high for the guest.I had to use a off site parking that belongs to the city of miami there rate is 19.00 per night which the rate at the hotel was at 39.00 per night.
"Winter escape"
Nice hotel in Downtown location-close to retail, food and water
2 night romance trip Mar 22, 2015
Ray E.
"4 star"
Just a getaway, the only thing I didn't like was the room didn't have a mircowave nor a fridge, you would think as much as the room cost it would've came with it.
2 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
Minnie
The hotel is conveniently located near the sea port. Nice stay!
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Chen family
This hotel was centrally located to many tourist areas of Miami.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Brandi
"hyatt regency 20150307"
Not a 4 star
2 night trip Mar 7, 2015
Dirk
"Friendly"
Enjoyed my stay! I will go back!
1 night trip Feb 28, 2015
sharon
The rooms were small and old with acoustic type of ceilings. Bathrooms were small and cramped. I am not sure if we got these rooms because we booked through Hotels.com. The room charges were not cheap however. The swimming pool is small and unimpressive. I have stayed in other Hyatt hotels and this was disappointing. Location and staff were great.
4 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
"old and dark"
The room was dark and old, very load, had to cancel last night and go somewhere else. It is a very bad hayatt.
3 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
Amazing hotel, great staff, most comfortable pillows! Pleasant experience
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Better hotels for the money!"
Too expensive. Shower drained very slowly, poor shower head, no free wifi, no free breakfast or even free coffee. Crummy tv all in analog. All this for $309.00 a night.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2015
Carole
"Expensive"
I believe this room was way to pricey for that the actual room was worth. My bathroom needed to be updated (the fixtures in the shower where loose so everytime I showered I thought it was going to break when I pulled on it to turn the water on) the AC wasn't blowing well it was that cool in the room, my tv was located on a short counter making it difficult to watch tv w/o being uncomfortable and my refrigerator was off so I had to wait for it to cool down before putting food. I have had better rooms in Miami for much less. I would recommend this hotel isn't worth the money
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
yesy
Amazing, accommodating stay with VERY friendly staff. The one exception would be the Manager in charge of bell hops and initial staff met before Reception. Grouchy, no smile, curt. Reception amazing especially Clarice,Charisse (I forget exact name and shouldn't have). Bartender/waiter A+ for service ...made me a drink at 1130 am when bar was closed till 2. Food awesome !
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Cynthia
This hotel is in great need of refresh. The staff was ok...effectively no valet service at 10pm...but my stay was too abbreviated to make a significant assessment. I would not pay the rates asked for this quality with much nicer facilities within walking distance.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Where's the WIFI?"
Hotel was fine, though the sound from cars crossing the bridge outside was constant. However, as a business traveler, I was VERY disappointed in the quality of the WiFi in my room. I had to go to the lobby to get work done. Otherwise, clean, comfortable, and the staff was very nice.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
"Business Trip"
The hotel experience was top-notch, I will definitely stay here again.
1 night business trip Feb 22, 2015
James H.
"nice staff"
We arrived at 630am and requested an early check in. We didn't expect to get a room right away, but we did!!!! we were happily surprise!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Worst stay ever!"
Well without going into too much detail the hyatt charged me 3 room charges for a one night stay , when i went to front desk the staff was not helpfull at all, the manager jennifer showed no signs of trying to help me and afer over an hour of talking they finally decided to help me. Still waiting on my money from wells fargo because of there mess up. Would never ever go back!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Never coming back"
The rooms need to be renovated, worst hotel ever rooms looks more like a motel
4 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
Henry
"Decent place to stay"
Nice hotel, helpful staff. A/C was very noisy. Try to get a room on the upper floors. We were on the 5th floor and the street noise was loud at times. Lots of restaurants and things to do are within walking distance.
3 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
Douglas
"Solo trip"
I stayed 2 nights before my cruise. Miami is a bit intimidating for a solo traveler, but felt very safe in this hotel.
1 night trip Jan 30, 2015
Lori
"Very disappointed for the price."
While the staff is very attentive, professional and friendly I was disappointed in my room. The Expedia photo shows all balcony rooms. There is a balcony for each room but they are sealed shut- with no outside access. My view was not of the city or the bay as described but of the huge ugly convention center roof top and parking deck. The mattress in my room was well worn out and dipped from age. It also states a short walk: 5 blocks to the Bayside Shopping area...it is through a very busy part of town and I did not feel safe walking to and from by myself. It was difficult to get a taxi from Bayside back to my hotel because of the short ride...... so I tipped an extra $5.00 so he would take me! Would not stay here for my next cruise out of Miami. I paid $300.00 for the night. I have stayed at better hotels with, views, with balcony and close to accommodations for less.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Laurie
"Best stay in the middle of downtown Miami"
Very pleased with accommodations, location and price. Had a wonderful time in Miami.
Fun for a chang
Great experience our boat picked us up at the dock behind hotel and we went to the boat show. I wouldn't have the hotel recommend the Oceanaire Restaurant it was horrible.... Our fish was over cooked everything even the steak was tasteless. No flavor... But everything at your restaurants were excellents..
Clean, friendly staff. Stayed here for a concert at James L Knight Center and it is very convenient. The only downside is the parking which is far from the hotel.
B
"Old Hotel"
The hotel is well located on Brickell, but the entire hotel is old and and without the proper maintance. They have great service on the restaurant and at the cafe.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
Juan Carlos
"Hyatt Regency Miami: Never Again"
I would not recommend this hotel. The building and rooms are dated. And while they may be clean, it's difficult to tell because of the room and furniture's age. Worse, is the hotel service and noise. Room service did not clean the room during my stay, instead opting to put a "Do Not Disturb" sign on my door to bypass. The building and rooms are exceedingly noisy. All you hear is street traffic and the rushing of elevators. If you need to stay in downtown Miami, do yourself a favor and pick another place.
4 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
Lawrence
"Value as two-star hotel"
The rooms in this hotel are like a 2 star hotel, the location is excellent
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2015
Valentina
"business in Miami"
wifi so slow it was unusable; decorations unbearable. Cocktail options could be improved. But a whole foods right across the street! I had breakfast, lunch, and dinner there :)
2 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
The room was small and no mini bar and no mirrors other than bathroom. It did not feel like a 4 star hotel.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Great staff at the Hyatt Regency Miami"
Good location just a couple of blocks off S Biscayne Blvd; every hotel employee I saw had a smile and a welcoming comment. The 2 who were at the in-house Starbucks recognized me the 2nd morning and thereafter, greeting me with a smile. One late night after work, the bartender helped me find something good to eat that was gluten-free by conversing with the chef. All this and at a nightly rate substantially less than other hotels in the neighborhood!
7 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
"Awesome weekend!"
It was wonderful! The hotel was beautiful! Self parking a little far but worth the savings over valet parking which was too expensive. I would definitely stay here again!
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
Carolina
"great location"
this hotel is perfectly located to gte arround Miami
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
iñaki
"Concert Stay"
Stayed here while attending an event at American Airlines Arena. Was close by ( walked from hotel ) and was also close to Bayside Area.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Hotel does not deserve an expedia 4 star rating."
The rooms need paint and new furniture. The headboards are peeling and wasted. You can find better 4 star hotels in the area. If this is even a 4 star
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Victor
Attended Dallas Mavericks game. It was a nice walk to the arena from the hotel. Enjoyed the river view. Dinner at the Capital Grill across the bridge--awesome.
1 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2015
Deborah
"Stay someplace else."
Looks like the was Room last decorated or updated 30 years ago. Weird uncomfortable bathroom layout Also smelled like cigarettes. The hotel would not move me to another room. The overall experience felt like I was in ba rundown room.
1 night trip with friends Jan 26, 2015
1 night stay for the Miami marathon event. Perfect location close to the start line.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
"good service"
First night was troubling people next door came at 4am and started a party we had to call 3 times front desk they sent security every time we called, but they didnt seem to care. in the morning we made a coment to one of the ladies in the hotel reception and there was no need to complain we just expressed what happen and she didnt even hessitated a second and she was offering how to compensate our bad night.. excelent service..
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Enrique A
"Accommodating Hotel"
They let us check out late due to the marathon thankfully.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Nice hotel, excellent location for the Miami Marathon.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015