All hotels in Austin, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here208 Barton Springs Rd, Austin, TX, 78704, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Great location first timer Austonians!"
Under renovation, but accommodated us with add ons that normally cost money ie one free cocktails at bar, turndown service
2 night romance trip May 24, 2015
Maria
"under renovation, super loud, go somewhere else"
The hotel was under renovation, something they should tell you about when you book. Thanks Hotels.com. YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT AND LET YOUR USERS KNOW THAT.
1 night business trip May 21, 2015
"If you stay in Austin stay here."
Amazing! Was upgraded for a small fee for a room with a river view. Excellent help at the concierge letting us check in a little early. The bellman are the best I've seen. A quick walk over the Congress bridge and you are in town, or, go South on Congress for great shopping and eats. Uber works very well in this city so before you go download the app!
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"UT graduation"
A little high priced but I guess that's what happens graduation weekend. Great location on the river.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
kimberly
"Good location with nice river view"
Good location looking after the river. The breakfast buffet selection needs improvement in terms of food selection and variety.
4 night business trip May 10, 2015
Yusuf
"Austin --- beautiful, Hyatt -- construction???"
The hotel is in the middle of major renovation, so no a very quiet atmosphere. Staff friendly though and once complete will be back to the standard expected from a Hyatt. I do think the cost for this stay was excessive considering the condition at this time of the hotel.
3 night trip with friends Apr 30, 2015
"Family visit"
Mr.Green and staff made my stay extremely comfortable. They make my stay outstanding. My hotel of choice for Austin. Thank you to all staff. Mrs.Hahn McNulty
3 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
Debra
I enjoyed it me my husband and brother we decided to go to Austin we went aroun Austin for two hours and could not find a hotel so we stopped at the raddison they had no rooms so she called I think David very good customer service from all staff I wish we could come down and spend longer we got so late but they were able to give us a beautiful room thanks you guys
1 night trip Apr 17, 2015
casey
"good"
Perfect location along the river front and walking distance from downtown
2 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
"Thumbs up!"
A bit of reno going on during our stay, but otherwise a great place. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Great location, walking distance to downtown and South Congress. Room was clean, bed was comfy and the view from the room -- overlooking the river and downtown-- was fabulous!
4 night trip with friends Apr 2, 2015
Alison
"Great!!!"
Wonderful getaway! Beautiful hotel and great service!
4 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
Jill
"Very Pleasant!"
Well worth paying $30 extra per day for a river view - It made our stay!
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Welma
"Great location and amazing amenities!"
It was an amazing choice of hotel. We loved to walk out on Lady Bird trail! It was so convenient to be by the river and only a short walk to downtown. We were so pleased with the room, pool area, and the workout facilities! Overall it was an amazing trip and hotel.
4 night romance trip Apr 1, 2015
"Good hotel in a great location"
First, the check in time was very late, at 4. I showed up right at 4, only for my room to not be ready. I waited an hour and went back to the desk. They accommodated and gave me a riverside allergen free room. The room was a very nice size and very clean and comfortable. At 7 45 or so i got to see the bats fly from under the bridge. The hotel is located in a very hip and happening place, so i could just walk anywhere i needed to go. Overall i'm very satisfied with my experience.
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
Victor
"Overnight Trip"
was not in the hotel for more than just to sleep and use the gym in the morning. It was nice, the gym was adequate and I loved the proximity to the running trails on the river.
1 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2015
Nicole
"Hyatt Regency in Austin is a spectacular hotel!"
Awesome hotel. Would stay there again
2 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
"Top notch"
Top notch. On river with amazing view across to downtown. Quick access to river path. Outdoor pool and hot tub awesome.
4 night business trip Feb 28, 2015
"This is a mediocre hotel in an excellent location"
Our "riverview room" was more of a parking lot view. The room was extremely stuffy and there was no ability to crack a window for some fresh air. Grout was missing on the shower tile. However the patio restaurant/bar has a lovely view and it is worth enjoying a drink there.
3 night business trip Feb 13, 2015
"Mini Vacation"
Luxury at a low price; felt like home. Great staff and location. Starbucks inside!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Elaine
"Austin"
Hotel need a update which they are in the process. Excerise room was great.
2 night business trip Feb 14, 2015
"Horrifically bad service"
I booked the hotel for two of my employees to each stay two nights. I live 70 miles away, but was REQUIRED to drive in to the hotel to pay for the rooms in person. They simply refused to take my credit card over the phone. Which I could understand, if it was 1978 or something. But not in 2015. I drove in (a three hour round trip), paid for the rooms, and told them that my employees would be arriving later that evening. When the second one arrived, about midnight, they had resold his room and told him to go find another hotel. He refused to leave, so they finally put him into a banquet room with a roll-away bed. I only travel about 50-75 room nights a year, so I may not be the foremost expert on bad service, but I will say that this was the worst service I remember in many years. And to top it off, the rooms were very mediocre, not anywhere near worth the top-tier price.
Response by Hyatt Regency Austin
Good afternoon! Thank you for your valuable feedback. Due to PCI (Payment Card Industry) Security Council standards, we are not allowed to take credit card numbers as payment over the phone and therefore offered to have you complete a credit card authorization form. After proposing to move your associate from their parlor into a new guest room, they preferred to stay in their current accommodations. We are glad your payments got sorted out quickly and that your associate left satisfied with their room! Have a great day.
2 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
"Was a good hotel once, aging quicly"
It was a symbol of luxury and refined stay.... Now you can feel the age of the hotel everywhere, from elevators to the showers... It's not a bad hotel, not at all, however for it's price, there are better options...
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Elad
"My experience"
If I choose an option that includes parking, I EXPECT that it is understood that I will be parking in the hotel garage and therefore, I expect my room key to be activated for getting in and out of the garage. I should NOT have to tell you that I will be parking in the hotel garage in order for my key card to be activated for getting in and out of the garage. That was extremely frustrating. However, the rest of the hotel, service, and food were fantastic, high class. Overall, I really enjoyed my stay!!
2 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015
"Great view!"
Beautiful view of river and skyline! Close walk to downtown.
3 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Ann
"A reliably comfortable stay"
The personnel are always friendly, maybe at times a bit too informal, but very Austin. The rooms are quiet and comfortable. I like the healthy fare available on the menu. Great views from the lakeside rooms.
2 night trip Jan 23, 2015
Expensive. Not a great value. Expected more for the price but maybe it's just Austin? Were not accomodating when I wanted to extend my reservation for a few days.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
"Nice hotel and location"
This hotel is just across Congress bridge from downtown Austin, so it's a great location! The staff was really helpful and courteous.
3 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
"Great location near Zilker"
Reception was wonderful. Housekeeping not as thorough as I'd expect. Found a wine stained pillow case stuffed into a chair, didn't tuck sheets back in when re-making beds, ran out of toilet paper.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
"Great View"
We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Everything was perfect!
2 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"Decent hotel, little noisy, slow Wi-Fi"
I attended a conference that was hosted at the Hyatt. Overall, the hotel was what I expect from a business hotel. Nice room. Desk. Decent bed, if a little worn down on one side. I noticed that on the night stand there was ear plugs. I believe this is because there is a large atrium with a bar on the bottom floor. The noise carries upstairs. Fortunately, I think I was high enough that the noise from the atrium wasn't bad. However, the heater in the room was noisy so I found use for the ear plugs regardless. The Wi-Fi was also slow and kept kicking me off. You can pay for faster access, but the price for faster access was pretty high for low bandwidth. I'd rather have free Wi-Fi, but I've also paid for Wi-Fi without hesitation in the past. But in this case, I couldn't justify paying that price.
3 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
Great!
5 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
"Great location, friendly and professional staff"
Very friendly staff plus professional....cleanliness of rooms and convenience of notifying when we left room following sleeping in was awesome...bar was friendly and nice with live music... front desk totally accessible as well as friendly and helpful doorman....walked everywhere and beautiful view of the Colorado and city....would recommend it to anyone!
4 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
Davis
"Only thing missing was the sun!"
The service was amazing... everyone was extremely kind and helpful. Close proximity to downtown area and very comfortable feel in the hotel. If only the weather was better while I was down there!
3 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2014
Matthew
"Amy review"
Very nice room. Comfy beds and love the trail that is around the lake.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
amy
"Great Stay!!!! Totally Worth the Expense"
Amazing workout facility. Clean rooms. Very friendly staff.
2 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
"On the river"
Stayed there for concert at Moody Theater. Friendly & helpful staff. Walking distance to Moody, on Town Lake, with trail around lake, pretty setting. Although our stay was during winter with rain & we weren't able to take advantage of their outside/lakeside area it looked like it was very nice. We would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Marcy
Stayed there for New Years great hotel in the heart of downtown Austin & only a mile away from the famous 6th street great hotel, look forward to coming back.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Great weekend getaway"
Loved the fitness facility, all newer and nice equipment. Great location.
3 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Choose your room carefully! New Years Celebration?"
Disappointed that we were giving such a sorry room when the hotel was no where near full. Fourth floor looking over the third floor roof top, facing a garage...the dead bird outside our window didn't help...ouch! 16 floors were available with river views for many. I'm not sure if it was the way Hyatt just distributes their customers or if it was because we booked thru Expedia. Either way, we won't get duped by either again!
"New Years!"
Overall great location downtown!! But don't stay here if it's for New Years. They have a drag queen party they host, not good for the family. My lil boy was thrown off a lil other than that it's ok
who kid
I had a beautiful room that overlooked the river. The view of the city at night was spectacular!
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Comfort close to the Bat Bridge"
A very comfortable stay over the holidays while visiting family. Excellent service and comfortable room.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
richard
"second time, wont be the last....wonderful place.!"
stayed for new Years Eve ....wonderful time ....great hotel !!!
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Jorge
"Considerate service. Great view. Prime location."
We weren't in the hotel very much, so I can't speak to the amenities or service. The location, however, was a major draw. I was concerned that it would end up feeling too far removed from downtown, but it turned out to be perfect. Friends who stayed across the river actually complained about noise at night. We had no such problems. I also appreciated that the person who checked me in was up front about telling me what sorts of locations rooms were available in. I was able to opt for a room with a view of the Austin skyline, which turned out to be a great way to wake up and cap off nights, even from as low as the 8th floor.
4 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Nicolas
"An anniversary trip"
Hotel was great and a high point of a 37th anniversary celebration. Room excellent, staff excellent, breakfast excellent. Very hospitable.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Hank
"Great location but rooms need updating"
The hotel itself is very pretty. The location is great. It's right on Lady Bird Lake with many water sport options located right at the hotel. The negatives are the room was small, the bathroom was way outdated, and even though we had a great view the outside window was so dirty and cob webbed,you could barely see outside
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"mixed feelings"
The shower walls were a bit worn down and bathroom floor was too. Overall a good stay, gym was excellent and with a magnificent view. 4 out of 5 for me.
4 night romance trip Dec 22, 2014
Adrian
"Just a great experience."
Was in and out very friendly staff, very attentive and seemed they all seemed sincere. Great accomodations. Only complaint, TV was outdated.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
businessman, di
"Nice, but dated rooms"
Overall hotel is nice, but rooms are dated. They are scheduled for renovation next year so that should take care of it. Great location and easy parking.
2 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Janosch
"Well located, scenic view, nice hotel"
We really enjoyed our view of the Colorado River and downtown.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014