All hotels in Austin, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here208 Barton Springs Rd, Austin, TX, 78704, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Balcony View"
Hotel staff and stay was excellent. Balcony view is the best I have seen down town. Beautiful.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
"River view room was nothing short of gorgeous"
truly one of the best hotel experiences from start to end. we received immediate, friendly assistance at check-in and were further impressed when we were given two vouchers for free drinks in the hotel's lounge. everything just went smoothly during our all-too-brief stay. we sat on the patio and enjoyed our drinks and some food, to include some of the best sushi I've ever had. our room, overlooking the river, was very nice, very clean. the shower had excellent pressure, the bed was comfortable, and...FREE internet. that might seem like a small thing, but it never ceases to amaze me when we stay in places that charge several hundred dollars for a room and then charge for internet use. it was FREE and it was appreciated. very nice value-added amenity.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
cindy
"Hotel was very close to Downtown"
Our stay was wonderful. Hotel stay very accommodating with late checkout. Room was very clean and comfortable. Would stay there again.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"J Ta"
AC was noisy
1 night family trip Dec 4, 2014
Johnny
"Would definitely recommend and come back!"
excellent location, very friendly and capable staff.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Andre
"Park across the River and Walk"
The Parking Garage was hard to get in and out of, sometimes couldn't even get someone on the PA speaker to open the gate. When I pulled around to the front to check in the people in the pull up area was smart mouth about us going in and leaving our car in the pull up area. They wanted to valet park it and charge us for a check in..........hun... what kind of a deal is that. After checking in, we had some 2 guess come by to pick up the game tickets we had brought with us to give to them and the valet's got smart with them and there was a hassle, something we do not like to deal with, especially when a family is coming to town for an entertainment venue. I can tell you if I get a change to stay with you guys again free and my team is favored by ten touchdowns, I'll stay at the Motel Six. As far as this Chain goes, if they run their business like this Hotel, then a lot of folks will not be staying, maybe staying at MOTEL SIX. Sincerely M.Holloway
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"Walking trail about three blocks away."
Usually only there in the evening as visiting relatives. Would have liked to have had a refrigerator in the room and a copy of "USA Today" delivered.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Conveniently located in downtown Austin"
The hotel is nice and the staff are very friendly and accommodating. The single room was small and the bathroom a bit dated.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Excellent Point of Departure to Downtown Austin"
My wife and I stayed overnight at the Hyatt Regency and were pleased by all its aspects. The staff was knowledgeable of the surrounding festivities and locales, and generally any place worth visiting in Downtown Austin. The room was perfectly agreeable, commodious and sanitary. I would recommend this hotel to any family and friends intent on wandering around the hotspots of Austin, while also insistent on returning to a pleasant overnight stay between daytime adventures.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
"6th Anniversary ....last minute getaway"
All I can say is Michelle who helped me at the front desk was Great!.....I could go on and on.......what a great customer experience...she made my wife's and my one night stay fantastic......wish more people were like Michelle.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Bad bed."
Hotel staff great, really great, food good, but the beds were not supportive. They did get a backboard, but beds not up to expectations for such a good name place. Looks like the place ready for an update.
"Nice room, imperfect location"
Great room, location was not as convenient as we expected. Pretty view of the water.
Lauren
"Outdated and overpriced"
Our room was dusty and outdated. The counters were old scratched wood. The atrium style of hotel is very loud. The garage is a long walk away. The entrance of the hotel is very hard to find off the main road. Will not be returning.
Michelle checked us in... we went for a canoe ride on Lady Bird Lake came back and enjoyed the pool, lounge and dinner... Overall the hotel was very comfortable... a little old.. but our View - To Die For.... Michelle made 2 sister from ND and MN and a daughter from WA sooooooooooo happy.... fall colors, city lights, walk around, just couldn't have been SWEETER! Thanks!
Excellent hotel to stay. Strongly recommended! Clean and organized. I will come back near future.
WRyu
"Lakeside comfort"
Was a brief stay, but lovely view and got a chance to get up early and go for a walk -- This hotel is right on the lake, with a good trail to follow. Very convenient location. Clean and comfortable -- No surprises.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
Sandra
"Great Almost Downtown Hotel"
This is a great business hotel in a great location! I would definitely use this hotel again next time I'm in town.
5 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
Lauren
"Excellent river side view"
Decided to go to Austin for a small trip for my birthday. When I called to get a Riverside balcony room. They didn't have any availability. But the front desk staff hooked it up with a perfect view. Great experience. Expensive room but worth it.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
val
"best location for downtown and south congress"
Hotel was great location. Staff, especially bar and patio restaurant, were just great. don't stay here if you want to use a pool though. it's dated.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
"Beautiful location!"
This hotel is right next to the "Bat Bridge" and has an excellent fitness trail along the river immediately behind it. The views are spectacular from every room since the hotel is triangular!
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
GatorGirl
"Lovely Hotel"
The Hotel is in a very nice setting overlooking the lake. The facility is very modern, warm atmosphere. The staff is very courteous and accommodating. The room was nicely appointed; the bed very comfortable and all was spotlessly clean. I would stay there again without hesitation.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Loved it. View was spectacular.
4 night trip with friends Oct 2, 2014
"Outstanding Service and Food"
I was blown away by the room service food. Had a salmon with black quinoa and mango slaw that was awesome. Solid burger. Really good pulled pork quesadillas. The hospitality and customer service was top notch. Great location. The hotel is well maintained and looks great. Nice little gym facility too. I would try and say here again because it was so good.
4 night business trip Sep 29, 2014
"Good times"
I had a blast visiting Austin for the first time. The Hyatt was the perfect choice because of its central location. I loved the easy access to a river front jogging trail. Great restaurants were within walking distance, not to mention the yummy sushi bar and breakfast buffet within the hotel itself.
3 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
Jill
"Our Wedding night"
When we first arrived, it was quite late, being our wedding night and all we wanted to do was relax. Upon checking in, we were told that they were overbooked and they didn't have a room for us this night. We were obviously upset, so they transferred us by escalade to the other Hyatt downtown with a bottle of champagne. They also gave us the night free of charge. Which in my opinion would have been the only option. Now optimally we would have preferred to stay at the Hyatt Regency, but the service was awesome on how they handled the situation. So it's hard for me to rate the rooms, considering we never saw them!
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Karlee&Ben
"super time in Austin, TX"
The Hyatt is so centrally located. We walk a few blocks to hop on the Austin double decker bus stop. Bought the hop on hop off pass and explored all that Austin offers. Very nice room with a ladybird river view. New Starbucks just opened within the hotel. The reception people are so kind and helpful. I'd definitely stay a t this hotel again.
2 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
Vanita
"Nice hotel/nice views but some minor issues"
Rooms and staff were great. We got a river view room and we enjoyed that a lot. Parking initially seemed a bit inconvenient as we could not see a way into the hotel without going outside; better signage or instructions to guests would be a help. The card readers to allow parking lot access were also not working very well; they had to have someone standing next to them to get guests through the gates. The Starbucks in the hotel is temporarily closed so be aware of that. There was an extraordinarily strong smell in the parking lot elevators -- bat guano from the bats near the Congress St bridge? Either fix that or at least put up a sign -- it was pretty bad.
1 night family trip Sep 20, 2014
MCS
"near everything and so many nice amenities"
I loved my stay here. The rooms were comfortable and clean, and the staff was friendly and helpful. I took advantage of the gym, pool, and hot tub but that's only a fraction of the stuff they have available here. I was near the bats, right on the lake, minutes from downtown and SoCo... I would recommend this place and try to stay here next time I'm in Austin.
3 night trip Sep 21, 2014
"Haven't seen toiletries like this in years!"
Besides the hotel being priced adequately, I am very happy with the staff, the treatment, and condition of hotel premises. We had room service and the breakfast plates are priced about half of what other hotels charge (though they still charge a fee and the 20% gratuity). Nowadays, even 5 star hotels don't have the kind of toiletries they had here, I mean, I haven't seen toothpaste in american hotels for at least 5-10yrs. Make up and nail polish remover... really??
1 night trip with friends Sep 20, 2014
"Noisy and in need of repair"
For the high price it was not at all up to par with hotels I've stayed at for the same price. The rooms have very thin walls and we felt as if the people in the next room were in ours. We could hear every word they said. The hotel is an atrium style and we could also hear the lobby noise. We were on the 12th floor. The roof leaked in many of the common areas therefore yellow buckets were everywhere. The hotel had an unpleasant odor.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
M
"DOUBLE CHECK RESERVATIONS WITH THE HOTEL"
The hotel screwed up my reservation and got my a double room instead of the king on my reservation. The front desk was not very compassionate about my problem and they were booked up. My double room was clean, but nothing special. The room service was very limited and the bar opens late and closes early. The amenities seem limited in general, however most of the staff seem nice. The garage elevator smells like rotten oysters. Also, don't pay in advance for the WIFI. It's free.
3 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"Disappointed in our choice."
We were disappointed in the hotel. The location is fine but the room was so mediocre. The shower head wouldn't even stay up so we could take a decent shower and the room was below average. We should have paid more and stayed at a hotel on the other side of the lake.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
KIm
"charged for everything, even paid double on some i"
I got charged twice for parking, and then charged for breakfast even though it came with the package.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Convenient to 6th Street via taxi"
Good hotel with all the conveniences you would expect from a Hyatt.
3 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2014
bcj
"Everythibg was good!"
Had the best time ever. Everything was great. The pool. Gym is clean and nice . The provide everything u will need!
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
apple
"In the middle of it all"
I originally chose this hotel for it's location: directly on the hike n bike trail, walking distance to both downtown and SoCo. What delighted me were things like the perfect service, the healthy (and as it turns out, delicious) options from room service, and the comfy bed. This hotel has definitely been updated since I last stayed here. The view of the river and downtown can't be beat. Definitely get a river view room.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2014
room pretty rundown for the price. good location, good staff. Noisy- the open courtyard concept reflects noise badly. Bad sign that they have ear plugs on the nightstand....
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Dawn
"Great views."
Nice experience at the hotel. Food was great and craft beer selection was impressive.
3 night business trip Sep 11, 2014
Lou
"Hyatt Regency Austin: Great& accommodating Staff"
Well one job on food and service. Keep up the good work.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
jim Staley
"Wonderful hotel right on Ladybird Lake"
This hotel was amazing. The staff were great, rooms were clean, and bed was uber comfortable. The pool was saltwater, great for the skin. AND it was right next to the lake and the bat tour boats. The breakfast buffet tasted SO good, I wish I had more room in my tummy. The outdoor sitting area was beautiful.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Lake Lover
"Amazing hotel. Greta view inside and out!"
The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The hotel has a great atmosphere.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
"Austin trip"
Great hotel, nicely located but limited rest nearby
1 night business trip Sep 1, 2014
"Visit to Austin"
We chose the Hyatt Regency for price and location. We paid extra for the king room with river view which was definitely worth it. I would not have enjoyed the stay at this hotel if not for the wonderful views of the river and downtown. The room was small but adequate but the bathroom was too small. The hotel in general is loud, but thankfully it didn't affect our ability to sleep. The front desk and concierge staff were extremely helpful. Was easy to walk to downtown and down South Congress from this location.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Kristi
"Weekend Trip"
I would not rate this a 4-star hotel. Furniture was old (used paper to prop the dresser front 2 legs with paper) and scaling in the bathroom fixtures. The location is good and the food was good.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Close to Lady Bird Lake and Downtown"
The front desk people are very accommodating. There was an error with pricing and they fixed it without issues.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
TexasEx
"Best beds"
This hotel was very comfortable and the beds were awesome. We upgraded to room with a walk out balcony on the 16th floor. I didn't think the extra fee was worth the balcony. We also were originally put into a room without a bed. Strange. Someone did bring us back a key to a different room. Plenty of mirrors for getting ready. Ear plugs were a nice touch not that we needed them. Valet was very prompt and always willing to give us directions. We would definitely stay here again.
2 night romance trip Aug 29, 2014
Mare
"Going downhill quicky"
I frequent this hotel when in Austin, and with every stay, this hotel is getting worse and worse. The staff is equal to that of a one star hotel. The interior has not been improved in the rooms look like a frat party occurred with all the marks and bangs on the walls.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2014
Justin
The hotel stay was very pleasant and the hotel staff went above and beyond for service and were really helpful with our needs.
4 night business trip Aug 17, 2014
Rick Scott
"Staff is amazing!"
Stayed 4 days for a conference. Every day the staff (wait staff, housekeeping, concierge, bell personnel) went out of their way to fill customer requests. Rooms were clean and food was better than other catered events. However, the price of beverages from the bar, vending machines ($2.50 for a can of soda) and the items in the "store" were way out of line.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
Janert
"Nice hotel. Great location"
Kinda pricey but worth it. Spend the entire weekend there, on the 8th floor, awesome view of the city and the lake. People are nice and friendly. Would DEFINATLEY stay again.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014