All hotels in London, England, United Kingdom
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereRegents Park, Albany Street, London, England, NW1 3UP, United Kingdom, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice hotel near the underground "Great Portland""
The hotel was clean, in good position and comfortable. I was surprised the night before my birthday, when I found in the room a nice piece of cake and a bottle of champagne. It was a very nice surprise! Unfortunately the room was to small and I requested the concierge to have an upgrade (free of charges, as I usually had in other hotels), but the answer was "sorry sir, you can pay the amount of...to have the upgrade".
Other trip Dec 19, 2013
"Pleasantly surprised."
Very nice hotel, ideally located between two metro lines. This made traveling by the tube very convenient. Our room was very clean and the king sized bed was very comfortable. However, the room was small and very little room to walk around the bed. The breakfast was excellent, and the service was great.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
"This hotel is a scam"
They show you in the site beautiful rooms only to find out later that in order to get them you have to pay up to 90 GBP per night!! If you stay with the regular room you get "queen" sized bed which is better described as a dog size bed, The bathroom is for midgets... Ahhh and no breakfast is you don't pay extra... Conclusion- good location and good hotel if you upgrade price, if not- avoide.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"Posh, clean, comfortable, reliable"
I think I'll be returning again, great amenities and courteous service
2 night business trip Oct 16, 2013
"Beautiful room right next to a tube stop"
My family and I were visiting London for holiday and could not have picked a better hotel. Worth every single penny. Very clean and comfortable with an amazing location in London and across the street from great Portland street tube stop.
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
Second time there. Thoroughly enjoyed it
3 night trip Oct 5, 2013
Molly
"Close to train station for Eurostar"
Staff very helpfull
2 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"Very nice room"
The hotel location is very convenient to the tube and to restaurants. Our Classic room was very clean and nicely appointed. The room was small but met our needs very well. Getting into the shower did require some physical agility and could be a deal breaker for older folks or the less physically able. Our room was promised to be ready to check in by 3:00 but it was not, and still not ready at 4:00. We were finally given another room sometime after 4. We encountered several others who had the same problem. Fortunately the lobby is very nice and pleasant. Overall: I would definitely stay again. This is a very nice hotel.
12 night trip Sep 20, 2013
"Hotel by Regents' Park"
Nice flat screen TV. The standard room is not very large, which is to be expected from London. The décor in the room is not very modern, more of a traditional hotel room. I thought Melia would have been more modern inside the rooms. Rooms are clean and the bathroom is ok. Room service was good. The gym has all the necessary equipment and staff was helpful. Also, the hotel is well located close to the park and the different subway stations. The only thing that bothered me was the fact that the walls were very thin and I could hear everything my neighbors were saying, which was extremely annoying.
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
"Room size of cruise ship"
Room was too small for 2 actual humans. The week following, I was on a cruise ship with my wife, and the cruise ship room was larger. The bathroom too.
Other trip Sep 26, 2013
R
"Beautiful Hotel"
Bathroom was a little tight against the wall but it was because it was a disabled room.
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
"Nice hotel and location, but disappointing service"
When we checked in, the reception supervisor told us we were being upgraded to an "apt" and would be sent a complimentary basket of goodies as the room did not have a mini bar....never got the basket of goodies. Room did not have a hair dryer and the towel warming rack did not work. When we asked for a list of the channels on the TV they could not come up with anything....the response was the "system" was being upgraded and they could did not know which channel we had? Every employee we spoke with said these items would be taken care of....but only received a hair dryer. The staff always seemed concerned and said the right words, but it ended there. Oh yes, and our wake up call never came. Thank goodness we didn't miss our tour, no thanks to the hotel.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
Caps
"Great Facilities"
Staff and facilities were excellent, friendly and helpfull. Location beside Regent Park was great for early morning and late-night walks.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2013
"Great location,tube,buses,parks close."
We stayed 4 in a room for 5 nights. It is worth the extra to get the Executive level- this includes breakfast and access to a lounge that also serves drinks and tapas in the evening.
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
Pia
"Excellent hotel - delux room a little small"
The hotel was beautiful and in a very nice location, very easy to get wherever your going to with the tube a block away and fine restaurants all around the neighborhood. Although, the hotel room was a little too small for it to be classified as a "deluxe" room. the bed, however, was very comfortable.
2 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2013
"Could find more for your money"
This hotel was in good location but the room was extremely small and not totally clean. The staff lost my room service order but no effort to compensate while I waited 45 min for room service. I would look elsewhere for hotels of same price range.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"Good hotel near a wonderful neigtborhood"
was pleasent except for breakfast it`s well known so cabs drivers can easy find the ways to get there
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Mauricio
"nice"
Very small rooms, but very nice. The walls could use more insulation We could hear our neighbors.
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
robbie
"Air conditioning doesn't work."
Bad experience. We must insist to change the room. The staff give us a courtesy dinner.
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
"Really very nice"
I have stayed at the White House many times. I usually take the least expensive room and they are just fine. I only recently realize how good the location is for public transport. Just across from one Tube station, it is a very short walk to all the tube lines. Also at the corner of Regents Park......lots of snack shops nearby.
Other trip Jul 16, 2013
"Wonderfully Convientant to everything"
Love the Melia Hotels; operationally is the best chain of Hotels
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
"Beautiful Hotel"
This Hotel is very classy with great ambience.The Staff are very friendly, helpful and courteous.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
Patrick
"Very good value and quality"
This hotel was excellent for its price point in terms of size of room, comfort, location, quietness, facilities, and overall quality. It's about a block away from a tube station, with close by eating establishments. Moving up in terms of location or quality would have cost much more, and in our opinion, not be worth it. We would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
"Excellent."
Much better that what I expected! Good location, friendly and helpful staffs, nice room. Very Good experience!!
Other trip Jul 5, 2013
wolfy
"Amazing Experience"
After a long day and night of traveling, we arrived at the hotel a little after 7:00 am. We were just hoping to drop off our luggage, but they were able to let us check in! Wonderful to be able to get a shower after spending so many hours on a plane. From the moment we walked in the door, every member of the staff was helpful and friendly. The room was a little small, but it was actually better than what we expected for the price and location. Internet worked well the whole time we were there, and the beds were comfortable. Only small glitch was on the second day, housekeeping took the partially used soap, shampoo, etc., and didn't replace them with new ones. The hotel is about one block away from the underground station, and very convenient to anywhere you'd like to go in London. Overall, a very pleasant stay, and we'll be back!
2 night trip Jul 1, 2013
"Late June stay in classic room with queen size bed"
Clean room, nice size, good location, friendly staff. Bit noisy on first floor. Good location. Overall a pleasant stay.
Other trip Jun 30, 2013
steve
"Very good Hotel"
Melia White House is very well located close to a underground station, close to Regent's Park and close to major attractions. Hotel rooms are good and the experience overall was good.
Other trip Jun 30, 2013
Ricardo
"Short, leisure stay"
I was very pleased with this hotel. We had a split stay and the first part was a little expensive due to timing of the Chelsea Flower Show but they upgraded us to a large room with sitting area so it was still good value. Front desk staff was exceptional. Very convenient to train stations and to multiple underground stations. Mayfair and Oxford Street are an easy walk.
2 night trip May 22, 2013
Dan H.
"Ideal Location - Nice Hotel"
My wife and I stayed at the Melia White House for our Honeymoon. We opted for the larger room with Level access - both are definitely worth the extra price - we had two weeks of luggage and had plenty of space in our room, the breakfast and happy hour were excellent and will save you money in the long run.
2 night trip Jun 16, 2013
The Melia White House was quite nice. It had lovely amenities like comfy slippers, an umbrella to borrow, nice toiletries, and shortbread cookies along with the usual tea and coffee packs (hot chocolate too!). Although it's very convenient to both the Great Portland and Regent's Park stations, it feels a bit out of the way, which I thought was the biggest down-side. The location is very safe, and the room was very clean and pleasant.
2 night family trip Jun 15, 2013
Curly
"Not worth the price"
Stayed 4 nights. Misled by the staff to upgraded to a suite for £19/night, the final bill was +£99/night. Big mistake. Room was big, however expected with the expensive bill. AC didn't work the first night. Took 3 calls to to it fixed. Porter and doorman are very professional and courteous. Location is OK. Close to tube stations. But not much around, except a nice park if that's what you like. Not many restaurants and shops around. Need to take the Tube to get to any popular attractions.
Other trip Jun 15, 2013
"Satisfying stay"
The Melia White House Hotel offers a comfortable stay with professional and helpful staff. Only two areas I can suggest for maintenance: during my short stay, the elevator to which I was assigned did not work. Also, the computers in the business center need an upgrade as they couldn't open email attachments. Otherwise, the stay was great.
2 night business trip May 29, 2013
"Nice hotel close to Regent's Park."
The hotel is nice - a good location. We added the breakfast, which was very good. The room is small and the bathroom also is small, but both were clean and comfortable.
Other trip May 27, 2013
"Fabulous hotel what ever you are in London for"
Location fabulous for central London, morning stroll in a beautiful park. Hotel staff could not be nicer, highly recommend and will try to stay there in the future.
Other trip May 27, 2013
Cheryl
"Melia Whitehouse"
Very Classy Hotel! Old Fashion Look but very up to date Amenities. Looking forward to staying there again!!
3 night trip Apr 27, 2013
"The Hotel that wishes it WAS it Hotel."
Only 1500 characters I hardly know where to start. Let me start off by saying that after a 9 hour flight arriving at 0630 and a 3 hour commute from LHR to the hotel I was supremely disappointed when they had the audacity to tell me my room would most likely not be ready for many more hours. I was told I could wait in the lounge and check in periodically to see if my room was ready. I happened to go to the counter and see several people walking in with their luggage and filling out the same paperwork I completed and right away being given room key cards, while I was left to linger, tired, aggravated and room-less. Mind you this was now almost 2 hrs after I had already arrived at the hotel, so apparently their were rooms available, just not for me. I complained and after some hesitation from the hotel staff I was finally given a room. I do not smoke, I say that because it is important. I can't smoke even if I wanted to due to a heart condition. Well coming back into the hotel after a trip out I have a nasty letter telling me that I will be charged 80 GPB to clean smoke from my room. I complained and they "investigated" claiming "at the moment" they smell no smoke. Turns out the room next to mine was smoking. Never received an apology for the letter or accusations. The room was the size of a closet. The furnishings old and tattered. The lobby was lovely and the lounge and restaurant as well, but the rest of the hotel needs a major overhaul. Out of characters, so much more.
Other trip Apr 30, 2013
Seth
"Classy Hotel"
Right from the moment that you step through the front door and are greeted by conceirge, The Melia White House has class from A to Z. The room was beautiful, the staff pleasant and very helpful. It is also in a great location being close to shopping (Oxford St) and transport (tube and rail). While it isn't a cheap hotel by any means, the Melia White House has plenty of old school British charm.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2013
Mat
"Great hotel at a great price."
Overall a great hotel. Very friendly and supportive staff. Will repeat visit.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
"Bleh, but maybe that's just London"
I requested 2 twin beds, but had purchased the double/2 twin special on Expedia. While I am aware that you do not always get your request, her reaction was a bit rude. The woman at the desk was shocked when I arrived with my teen daughter (I had noted that there were 2 of us on booking). She looked to the guy on her right and said, "they booked the double, what do I do." She then offered to upgrade me to a room with 2 beds for an additional 35pounds/night (exchange rate being 1 pound = $1.8). She told me that I'd be much more comfortable, in a better part of the hotel, and we could have 2 beds. Why do they advertise that you get 2 beds if you only get this room with an upgrade? Seems like false advertising, but oh well. I declined. We had our bags brought up and I asked where the nearest subway or underground station was. The guy dropped the bags and while nearly running out the door, said he did not know, we'd have to check at the desk. When we got down to the desk, there was a line. No one was in the concierge area, so we just went for a walk. Turns out, the tube station is around the corner - literally around the corner. If we had walked in the correct direction, we would have found it immediately. I cannot imagine that someone who works at the hotel for more than a day would not know where this is. On the plus side, the room was extremely quite. We did not hear our neighbors at all. Of course, maybe they were lost, trying to find the tube station...
Other trip Apr 7, 2013
Rachel
"Convenient location hotel in London"
The size of the rooms/bathrooms was fine given the fact that the hotel is in London but otherwise is below par
Other trip Apr 4, 2013
"Great hotel. I will return"
The hotel is a beautiful property. Upon check-in I was upgraded to a suite with a large luxurious bathroom. The lobby bar had great live music. They could have used some more help at the desk in the morning as it took at least 15 minutes to check-out.
Other trip Apr 1, 2013
Jodi
"Good hotel to stay in London"
Very comfortable location. Clean. But some furniture is old
Other trip Mar 31, 2013
Vova
"This hotel is tired"
This hotel has seen better days. A few small touch-ups with some paint and a bit of new furniture would go a long way. The lobby is very nice, though.
Other trip Mar 27, 2013
"Good hotel but get a bigger room"
What makes the Melia an excellent hotel is the staff-- friendly, helpful and professional. The breakfast is quite good. We had a classic room which was tiny-- kept bumping into things- just too small with twin beds. Other than that a good stay. It is a great place from which to access London- two tube stations within a few minutes walk. A good choice
1 night trip Feb 16, 2013
"Great hotel for business and/or couples."
The minute you enter the premises, you get a feel of "upscale"; and it is a lovely furbished establishment that is high-tech. The staff are courteous and helpful. The rooms were a reasonable size and comfortable. The bar/lounge has a relaxing atmosphere, particularly with the evening entertainment. The best rates are when you pay in advance of your stay, but of course there is always a risk, should you need to cancel. The downside is that if you make use of the fridge (which is small), there is a PNDS15 a day charge. Oh, and be careful of the minibar (fridge) - which is well stocked I might add - it is computerized; so immediately upon taking an item out of its slot, you will be automatically charged! I made use of the gym which was relatively nice and clean. Location was convenient; about 8 minutes by taxi from St. Pancras Station, and there is also a tube station about 150 yards away. I would recommend this hotel and look forward to returning.
Other trip Feb 14, 2013
Cheryl
"Nice Hotel with Decent Locations"
Very nice hotel with an excellent breakfast buffet. (2 for 1 for Melia Club members). Also, great restaurant Demartinos down the block on Portland St. The bar had a nice singer at night. Hotel is about 15-25 minute walk from theaters, British Museum, Wax Museum etc. Regent Park is right there. A good choice if you are looking for a solid place and do not mind using the subway or walking
3 night trip Jan 10, 2013
MDPaul
"Great hotel for a couple."
Excellent location. Very friendly and helpful staff.
Other trip Jan 13, 2013
Pishpe
"Very poor wifi and bad attitude"
The hotel represented it had wifi, which was a main reason we selected it. It was entirely undependable and the staff was no help in fixing it. The refrigerator with items for purchase had a sticker on it advising that if you used it for your own items, you would be charged an additional $20 a day.
Other trip Jan 9, 2013
"Great Hotel all around!"
We were so surprised when we saw our room! We thought for European standards, the room would be tight but it was huge even compared to US standards. It had 2 pull out sofas, a king sized bed and still plenty of room for the 4 of us. The staff were so friendly, the breakfast and tapas were amazing, drinks were available at any time of day, the free wifi was great, business office for printing was a plus and the workout room was great. We loved the treats that were left in our room each night. The hotel was so clean! The location was great since the tube was across the street and several other stations were close by. We walked to Madame Tussauds, Regent's Park and to Oxford street for shopping. Awesome location!! Would highly recommend it to friends and family. Well worth the money especially with all the extra's that are included in the price unlike at other hotels. We will go back for sure.
Other trip Jan 7, 2013
Azmeena
"Lovely hotel in a great area"
We had a very good time at this hotel. The staff is great.
Other trip Jan 3, 2013