All hotels in Natchitoches, Louisiana, United States of America
5362 University Pkwy, Natchitoches, LA, 71457, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Vacation"
On our way to see family.
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Jackie
"Good room and quiet"
Room was nice and clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. Would stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2015
Malcolm
The room had a small closet.
10 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
"Unpleasant staff, what odor?"
The room had an over powering carpet fresh smell. What are they trying to cover up? The staff was the most unpleasant and rude, like they were doing me a favor.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
"no problem sleep"
very restful with no problems.
1 night business trip Jun 9, 2015
"Comfortable stay"
The Quality Inn was very nice and clean. The staff was very friendly.
1 night business trip May 22, 2015
dana
"last minute choice"
I didn't have any neighbours. My stay was comfortable for a last minute choice of stay. I would stay again.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
Joey
Had to get a room for the weekend in Nachitoches because our motor home was in the shop , we arrived and was greeted by a very friendly receptionist and then we went to our room which was the cleanest hotel room I have every seen. Everything was so fresh and the room was so comfortable. I have never slept good in hotel beds but their beds were by far the most comfortable beds I have every slept in. Would definitely stay again there if I have to go there again.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
becky
"A nice hotel in a quiet location"
The staff was very courteous and friendly. The hotel was clean and quiet. They had the right kind of coffee makers in the room. No kuerigs. Just small drip coffee pots with Community coffee. Very important for me. The breakfast area was large, clean and well stocked with a variety of healthy choices for breakfast. The only small problem, easily and graciously handled by the staff, was the door lock. The card that one was supposed to wave at the door to unlock it had to be re-programmed several times during our stay. This required repeated trips to the lobby which were inconvenient when in a rush or loaded with packages or luggage. Other than this one small thing, the hotel and staff helped to make this a perfect trip to a beautiful city and I will not hesitate to recommend them to friends. Thank you.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"Quality Inn"
Clean rooms, furniture was well kept, bathroom was clean.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
prentiss
"Chirstmas stay"
Room did not get clean on our two nights stay, but the room condition was good.
2 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
percy
"Close in location"
The hotel is old and needs updating. The breakfast was awful!
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Good for the price"
Our stay was good. We only stayed for one night.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Sherman
Paid extra for roll-away bed, bed was brought to our room with COBWEBS under the bed
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
dennis
"Away from the crowds"
Walked a lot. Toured a plantation home. Great restaurants
Cindy
"Very nice and close to the college"
Very good stay...love all of the improvements very nice .
"Things hotel could work on"
The bed were nice and comfy.The pillows on the other hand were lumpy and way to small for the bed.
"Will definitely return"
Got this room for a great price! It was newly renovated, attractive, clean and the beds were very comfortable! The young lady at the front desk was friendly and checked us in quickly. There were some areas still undergoing renovation, but the overall appearance was well kept. We will try to stay here when we're in town.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Joy
"Quick stay"
Good location off interstate. Rooms were very clean and breakfast was good
1 night trip Oct 14, 2014
Jane
This was our second trip and the hotel is always clean and workers are very friendly and helpful....love this hotel for a quick getaway!!!
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
Becky
"newly renovated"
everything was new in room nice and quiet.
1 night trip Sep 24, 2014
"Nice hotel under renovations."
This was a nice chain motel, but was undergoing renovations. There were workmen (polite) and supplies everywhere. The tub in our room needed to be replaced and as there were new tubs outside, I can only imagine it was a matter of time. Otherwise, the hotel was clean and the staff nice. A pleasant stay, but might have stayed elsewhere had I known of the renovations.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Smithking
"Good for overnight stay."
We were pleased with our room accommodations. The room was clean and had crisp and inviting bedding. The towels were thick and new. We pulled in after midnight and the manager was very, very helpful in finding us a room that would would not be too far to walk because of my hurt knee. We really liked the breakfast restaurant nearby.
Carolynne
"Easy hotel to find right off interstate."
It was a good overnight stay. Quiet and comfortable.
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
"Convenient"
The hotel staff was very good. Helpful and friendly. The bathroom fan was terrible. Sounded like an airplane taking off. The bathroom was dirty and there was mold around the tub and dirt behind the door. The bathroom sink and the tub didn't drain well. Very slow.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
Carl
"Half way to NOLA"
We stayed here as a stop on the way to New Orleans. This was an okay spot but I will not stay here again. I slept in my clothes and wasn't even about to get in that tub. It served its purpose and was cheap. The free breakfast was horibble but this place sits in between a mcdonalds and a Burger King and so that wasn't a problem. We filled up at the gas station next door and got out of there.
1 night trip May 29, 2014
Tamara
"I love the hotel it was wonderful"
I love the hotel it was comfortable and affordable it was nicely made everything was in order everyone was so nice o recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a awesome hotel.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
"Good hotel for price you pay"
I read all the bad comments on this hotel and thought there is no way. We decided to stay here anyways because the price and location of the hotel where perfect. We got there and it didn't look too bad on the outside. We did get an upstairs room and with the doors to the outside of the building there was no elevator and being pregnant I didn't enjoy the up and down of the stairs. BUT when we got to the room the key just needed to be placed near the door for it to unlock (very high-tech). Once opening the door the room was cool and very clean. A bed you could just run and jump on. Everything was neat and clean. We had everything stocked. The next morning we had a knock on our door asking if we needed anything, (towels, etc.). We went to a very normal breakfast with eggs, sausage, cereal, toast and bagels with the usual waffle maker. Everything was stocked and hot. They did not clean our room after the first night. (We stayed two nights). But that didn't bother us. We don't wash our sheets at home every night! The pool was quite small and always had someone in it so we never went swimming. The hotel was about 5-8 minutes away from anything we went to. So we did enjoy our stay and would go back if we took another trip out that way.
2 night trip May 24, 2014
Kara Lawson
"mattresses"
Everything was great except for the mattress. It was not comfortable. I could feel the springs and when I would turn on my side the mattress would sag and my arms would go to sleep.
1 night trip May 25, 2014
Roger Whittington
"It was ok . They had a nice breakfast setup."
Good, staff was freindly and helpful. They had nice amenties in the room. I appreciated the wi fi access.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Won't stay here again"
I was hoping the previous reviews posted were overly exaggerated, so I took a chance & booked a room with this hotel. The rooms need to be upgraded to say the least. The beds are very low to the floor. The paint on the walls were peeling & cracked in several areas. The WIFI service didn't work. The website clearly states checkout is @ 12pm, but when you get to the hotel I was told that it was @ 11am. There wasn't much of a breakfast selection. I am assuming there was someone assigned to the breakfast area, but she/he was not there. The waffle mix was empty. The eggs & sausage looked unedible. The apple juice tasted disgusting! I have stayed at several Quality Inn / Quality Inn & Suites. This Quality Inn was a huge disappointment!
1 night trip Apr 29, 2014
"wouldn't go there again"
The hotel was not very clean. Even though it is an older hotel, the maintenance of the room i.e.: peeling paint, dirty tile etc. should be addressed.
4 night trip Apr 24, 2014
"Older motel, but clean. Tub needed to be relined."
We couldn't believe pictures above beds were hung incorrectly (flowers in vases were laying on sides!) We enjoyed our stay in Nachitoches and room was not a problem for us.
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
Reggie
"Overnight Stay"
Used this motel for a quick overnight stay to take care of business in Natchitoches the next morning. Room was quite large and roomy, as was the bed. About 5 normal size people could have slept on this bed. The accommodations were just right and I liked having the Texaco gas station/convenience store next to me for quick walk over to get some snacks.
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
"Good, economical accommodations"
Very nice accommodation for the price. Clean, roomy, nice room. Would have liked to see peanut butter or healthier cereal available on breakfast selection.
1 night trip Jan 2, 2014
Doris Sivernell
hotel charges far too much for what is provided as compared to other Quality Inns
1 night trip Nov 23, 2013
"Don't waste money or time"
This was horrible! Room stunk, was hot, wall paper coming off the walls. Absolutely terrible!!!
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
Everything was very good except the breakfast was not well maintained.
2 night trip Oct 4, 2013
C.M. Burkett
"Not a pleasant stay"
The hotel itself is well located, a few hundred yards off the interstate. For us, that was about the only good thing about this motel. The swimming pool was closed supposedly because "the pump or something like that failed a few days ago" per the front desk lady. A few days ago? OK. Went ot the room upstairs and found the A/C turned off (not even set to a higher temp). It was scorching hot inside (it was 98°F outside) and it stunk of a mix of cigarrette (in the supposedly non-smoking room) and God knows what else. The last straw: When we came downstairs for the free continental breaksfast the next morning, we were told that the "catering truck did not show up today, sorry". Simple as that. Will not stay there again.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
NSU Parent
"Quality Inn Natchitoches, LA"
This hotel is being sold and is in terrible shape. I would definitely recommend you read about it on Trip Advisor and you will see many reviews since the start of 2013 that attest to the overall sad state of this hotel.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2013
"nice front desk person"
pool water nice color of teal, breakfast no longer served,
2 night family trip Jun 7, 2013
K
"Not what I expected from Quality Inn"
We have stayed at Quality Inns at other locations and have been very pleased. That is why we chose this hotel. The room had an "old" smell, the A/C did not work very well, upstairs ice machine was not working, no vending machine upstairs, shower curtain bar was about to fall off the wall, and the drawer on the dresser was broken. When I booked the room the listing stated there was a microwave and refrigerator in the room -- there was neither. VERY disappointing!
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
txangel
"Terrible stay!"
I did not like the hotel at all! We had 4 people 2 adults 2 children...sofa was supposed to pull out to a bed....IT DIDN'T ! We only had two towels for 4 people.....when we asked for more towels they told us we had to wait for more to be washed ......it was an over night stay we didn't have time to wait on clean towels........will NOT stay here or recommend it to ANYONE else!
1 night trip May 24, 2013
"Poor"
Old and outdated bathrooms ,Did not have refrigerator at state , Pool not clean
1 night trip May 25, 2013
Green
"quick stay"
if you are only staying one night then this hotel isnt that bad. it has a great location to hwy 49 and some fast food restaurants. if you are looking for something 5 star then this is far from it but is good for its price of under $100.
Other trip May 28, 2013
Stay was just okay. Was very disappointed when we went to get breakfast. There was very little to choose from, very little. a few bagels, waffle mix that taste sour. once made (my granddaughter took a bit and we tossed it. There was no syrup for the waffles. When asking the front desk we were told they were out. It's easier to say what there was instead of what there wasn't. There was nothing continental about the breakfast.
1 night trip May 24, 2013
"Bad service"
The clerk was a smart aleck, and commented on the room rate from Expedia. He was sullen, slow and acted like he was mad at something. Next morning he was still there in a worse mood. The breakfast had only horrible tasting gravy with undercooked bagels as biscuits. Asked him if that was all there was, he gave an answer like "What do you expect". There were no plastic forks. He said he'd go get some but never did. We got up and left to go to McDonalds. We travel through this area often, we'll never stay at Quality again.
1 night trip May 25, 2013
"DO NOT STAY HERE"
First off, there were boogers on the bathroom wall and on the tub wall. The bathroom fixture looked like a slight wind would make it fall out of the wall. The fire alarm went off in the middle of the night, which meant the fire department had to check the room. Then the alarm beeped a few times as they reset it. There was no internet even though it is advertised with it. The next morning during check out, the land line internet for the front desk was so slow that it took almost 30 minutes to get the right receipt after they gave me the wrong receipt the first time. Staff was not pleasant about the wait. There were other guests in the lobby that were upset.
Other trip May 16, 2013
"Not upfront with needed information."
While the room room was good, it was advertised that there was WIFI. Only to find out that their Internet had been down for more than 2 weeks. This caused a large problem as I needed to have access and booked there because they advertised they had Internet.
1 night trip Mar 18, 2013
MG
Excellent stay! Have stayed here before and will stay again!
Trip with friends Mar 20, 2013