All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America
230 S Wildwood Dr, Branson, MO, 65616, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

"Long weekend in Branson"
Hotel staff very friendly & helpful. Great breakfast! Very convenient location. Clean rooms. Rooms could use updating.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
"the best"
excellant
1 night trip Oct 5, 2014
CAROL J
"worth what you pay!"
Overall Econo lodge was a great place to stay! Its no 5 star hotel but very affordable, the staff is very friendly and helpful, and the rooms are worth what you pay! Would def consider staying there again...
3 night romance trip Jul 3, 2014
rachel
"Room"
No hot water for shower and Tv kept turning off by itself. Beds are very hard. Husband was disappointed in hot breakfast only being a waffle and nothing but sweets foods being offered
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
The coffee pot was missing from my room, when I reported it to the front desk she said she would look for one. I never received the coffee pot and no phone call or message to explain why. The beds were very uncomfortable. There was something all over the floor by the table that wasn't cleaned up prior to my arrival.
2 night trip Oct 17, 2013
Kathy S
"Summer Fun!"
They lady at the front desk was extremely helpful. She provided us with directions to attractions, coupons and lots of laughs!!! Will definitely stay here again because it is pretty much in the middle of everything!!!
2 night trip Jul 11, 2013
Candace
Good location but room and bathroom were not clean! Walls are very thin and you can hear EVERYONE around you.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2013
"Good Price, But Could've Been Cleaner"
We wanted a hotel close to Thousand Hills & this was perfect. The price was right & the pictures looked nice online. The staff was very nice when we checked in. However, our room was a disappointment. It was very small & seemed to have been only partially cleaned. There were stains on the throw pillows & bedspreads, crumbs on the floor & spots on the bathroom sink. Our experience wasn't terrible, but I was expecting a slightly larger room & better cleanliness.
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
Leslie
"Disappointed in the room"
Was disappointed in the room, shower curtain smelled like they washed it and left it in the washer for a week before drying, they informed us that the top feather blanket is only changed every other guest"gross", TV could be up graded and there was a hole in wall by door, look like someone's pet dug a hole in the wall.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2013
Liz
"Watch Out for Water Shut Off Periods!"
Basically the hotel was nice. But during our stay, the water was shut off to our room not once, but TWICE! We could not get an honest answer as to why this happened. Someone said the "girls" were washing the sheets...someone else said the city was doing it due to construction on rebuilding a grocery store nearby. There was NO warning that this was going to occur. Also the housekeeping staff kept some unusual hours. One day, they knocked on the door at 5:30 PM!! Otherwise, the stay was comfortable, the room and bedding clean, the front desk staff friendly, the breakfast provided was adequate and the hotel location was ideal. Thanks.
3 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2013
Texas Visitors
"Nice hotel close to a lot of good places"
We stayed one night here. Clean room, friendly staff, nice little pool. Bed was very uncomfortable but other than that it was okay. A little over priced.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
deb
Clean and the hotel staff was very friendly. Location was great, and the rates were reasonable for what you recieved.
4 night trip Jun 19, 2013
Kris
Great customer service -- just disappointed that the pool wasn't open at the time we went, but we were allowed to use the pool at one of the sister hotels. Had to drive, but not that far and were able to swim on a warm day in Branson.
2 night trip Jun 17, 2013
"Excellent Hotel, very nice staff"
My only disappointment was the pool. With a big holiday weekend it seems like it should have been open. The staff was very nice and attentive. The rooms were cleaned according to our schedule. Good place to stay!
2 night trip May 26, 2013
Yakrat
"Economy hotel near the strip"
If you're just sleeping here, it's suitable for a one or two night stay. The continental breakfast was okay - I've seen worse. This is pretty much a bare bones operation. Some old equipment, refrigerator, vending machines in breezeway were an eyesore. The beds were okay, but not quality mattresses. However, we didn't wake up with backaches. The heater worked really well - as we were here in May but it was snowing and sleeting.
Other trip May 4, 2013
"A good night"
Staff was very helpful, room was comfortable. hope to stay there again.
Other trip Apr 28, 2013
midgem
"Great experience!"
The hotel was clean and looked to be newly remodeled. The staff was great. We were delayed in getting checked in due to a high volume all at once so the manger gave us free show tickets. I will stay here again. The price was very reasonable also.
Other trip Dec 3, 2012
"Travel werkend"
Other trip May 4, 2015
Ed

TripAdvisor reviews for Econo Lodge at Thousand Hills

"Above and Beyond"
08/25/15 victoria b Sullivan, Missouri
the management of this hotel always takes care of my family, whom visit the area several times a year, with their flexibility and by taking to heart every suggestion they can. My stay was fantastic, check in was friendly, the staff was engaging and approachable, breakfast was very tasty and provided a higher variety and quality than any Econo lodge I've encountered, more along the lines to a comfort or quality inn. the room itself was quiet, spacious, and well kept, well lit, and bonus the extra blankets I usually ask for were already in room so I didn't have to travel to the front desk! Even the wifi was easy to log onto and had a great signal which made my partner very happy after having spent nights at other hotels with meager signal and higher ratings. To top it off there was the standard display of local attraction pieces but also surprisingly there was coupons, they really thought of everything. I will definitely be choosing this hotel again for my next stay and would recommend it to anyone!
"Nice place, friendly staff, VERY COMFORTABLE BEDS"
08/02/15 ArkansasPam West Memphis, Arkansas
We had two rooms for our family of six while visiting the Branson area. We found everything (lobby, pool, rooms) to be extremely clean. The lobby was attractive and the staff very accommodating. The rooms had fridges, microwaves, coffee makers, hair dryers, and plenty of towels. We all felt the beds were probably the most comfortable hotel beds we had ever slept on. Our only complaint was the lack of blankets on the beds (and none available in the room). The bed linens consisted of sheets and a very light weight cover. We would have prefer a little "weight" on our linens. We DID NOT request any blankets, but, have a feeling the hotel would have provided them if we had. The free breakfast was hot and good.
"A very nice Econolodge"
07/26/15 CHUCK W Dubuque, Iowa
The room was adequate and clean. The breakfast was very good. The location was excellent ,just of of the main road through Branson & far enough that traffic by the hotel was not very heavy. The outdoor pool was very clean. The staff was extremely helpful & friendly. Visited with them often
"Great Stay Great Staff"
07/26/15 Schneider65644
I stay at this location a lot and when my family and I visit silver dollar city and white water.They have a outstanding manager (Lindsey) that goes out of her for her customers.It seems like every time I stay I come up with a new challenge for her and she a ways succeeds.Now lets not leave out the rest of the great staff and nicely remodel rooms and extremely good value. Oh and before you check out don't forget to enjoy a great breakfast.
"Family Vacation"
07/25/15 randynelson Hume, Missouri
Excellent Staff. We booked room on July 24 2015 at 10 am told the room wouldn't be ready until 3 pm. We came back at 6 pm everything was done but paying for the room. They had the a/c already on and room was cool. Excellent breakfast we had Biscuits/ gravy. We would stay again. Excellent staff
"Will Stay here again"
07/14/15 Wayne M Humboldt,Ks
Have not had a lot of luck with Econo Lodges over the years,but have to say this one is well worth a stay.the room was very clean,the staff went above and beyond what they needed too.The only thing I would say I wish the breakfast menu was not the same each day.Other than that we will stay here again.
"WOW!!! I had no idea that Econo lodge was so nice!"
07/13/15 dhughes838 SOUTH HOUSTON
My family and I where driving through town unfortunately no time to stay and play :-( I wanted to use points so was limited on choices and was not sure if we would stay at an Econo Lodge my wife talked me into it and was I surprised! It was great! Large room, very clean room, bed was newish and very comfortable, nice employees, everything was really nice I was very impressed and will be checking out Econo Lodge agin. Thank you for a eye opening experience...
"Summer Vacation"
07/11/15 Darrell M
What can my wife, our dog, and I say? It was wonderful staying at this hotel. Lindsay and her staff at the Econo Lodge are top notch. The staff was the most friendliest we have interacted with at any hotel. The room was immaculate when we arrived and we could tell the cleanliness standards at this hotel were a high priority. This is the first time we have stayed off of "the strip" in Branson and it was so much quieter which we greatly appreciated. We were a block away from a miniature golf course, maybe a thousand feet from Lone Star which was an excellent meal, and two blocks from Andy Williams" Moon River Theatre. Our stay was wonderful.
"Our stay."
07/10/15 BeverlyJenks Saint Charles, Iowa
The people here are so nice. Rooms are clean. Close to stuff but not on main drag so easy to get in and out of. Good breakfast. Free Wi Fi . Rooms are quite. Helpful with directions. Took care of any problem right away.
"Great staff, clean rooms"
07/10/15 crimsonlizzie Patterson, Iowa
Staff was great! Maintenance staff was prompt an clean when they fixed a slow drain in the room. Decor was fresh and clean. Good breakfast with decent selection. Ask for room on 3rd floor on back of building it has the best view we saw a deer the first morning!