All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here230 S Wildwood Dr, Branson, MO, 65616, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

"the best"
excellant
1 night trip Oct 5, 2014
CAROL J
"worth what you pay!"
Overall Econo lodge was a great place to stay! Its no 5 star hotel but very affordable, the staff is very friendly and helpful, and the rooms are worth what you pay! Would def consider staying there again...
3 night romance trip Jul 3, 2014
rachel
"Room"
No hot water for shower and Tv kept turning off by itself. Beds are very hard. Husband was disappointed in hot breakfast only being a waffle and nothing but sweets foods being offered
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
The coffee pot was missing from my room, when I reported it to the front desk she said she would look for one. I never received the coffee pot and no phone call or message to explain why. The beds were very uncomfortable. There was something all over the floor by the table that wasn't cleaned up prior to my arrival.
2 night trip Oct 17, 2013
Kathy S
"Summer Fun!"
They lady at the front desk was extremely helpful. She provided us with directions to attractions, coupons and lots of laughs!!! Will definitely stay here again because it is pretty much in the middle of everything!!!
2 night trip Jul 11, 2013
Candace
Good location but room and bathroom were not clean! Walls are very thin and you can hear EVERYONE around you.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2013
"Good Price, But Could've Been Cleaner"
We wanted a hotel close to Thousand Hills & this was perfect. The price was right & the pictures looked nice online. The staff was very nice when we checked in. However, our room was a disappointment. It was very small & seemed to have been only partially cleaned. There were stains on the throw pillows & bedspreads, crumbs on the floor & spots on the bathroom sink. Our experience wasn't terrible, but I was expecting a slightly larger room & better cleanliness.
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
Leslie
"Disappointed in the room"
Was disappointed in the room, shower curtain smelled like they washed it and left it in the washer for a week before drying, they informed us that the top feather blanket is only changed every other guest"gross", TV could be up graded and there was a hole in wall by door, look like someone's pet dug a hole in the wall.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2013
Liz
"Watch Out for Water Shut Off Periods!"
Basically the hotel was nice. But during our stay, the water was shut off to our room not once, but TWICE! We could not get an honest answer as to why this happened. Someone said the "girls" were washing the sheets...someone else said the city was doing it due to construction on rebuilding a grocery store nearby. There was NO warning that this was going to occur. Also the housekeeping staff kept some unusual hours. One day, they knocked on the door at 5:30 PM!! Otherwise, the stay was comfortable, the room and bedding clean, the front desk staff friendly, the breakfast provided was adequate and the hotel location was ideal. Thanks.
3 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2013
Texas Visitors
"Nice hotel close to a lot of good places"
We stayed one night here. Clean room, friendly staff, nice little pool. Bed was very uncomfortable but other than that it was okay. A little over priced.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
deb
Clean and the hotel staff was very friendly. Location was great, and the rates were reasonable for what you recieved.
4 night trip Jun 19, 2013
Kris
Great customer service -- just disappointed that the pool wasn't open at the time we went, but we were allowed to use the pool at one of the sister hotels. Had to drive, but not that far and were able to swim on a warm day in Branson.
2 night trip Jun 17, 2013
"Excellent Hotel, very nice staff"
My only disappointment was the pool. With a big holiday weekend it seems like it should have been open. The staff was very nice and attentive. The rooms were cleaned according to our schedule. Good place to stay!
2 night trip May 26, 2013
Yakrat
"Economy hotel near the strip"
If you're just sleeping here, it's suitable for a one or two night stay. The continental breakfast was okay - I've seen worse. This is pretty much a bare bones operation. Some old equipment, refrigerator, vending machines in breezeway were an eyesore. The beds were okay, but not quality mattresses. However, we didn't wake up with backaches. The heater worked really well - as we were here in May but it was snowing and sleeting.
Other trip May 4, 2013
"A good night"
Staff was very helpful, room was comfortable. hope to stay there again.
Other trip Apr 28, 2013
midgem
"Great experience!"
The hotel was clean and looked to be newly remodeled. The staff was great. We were delayed in getting checked in due to a high volume all at once so the manger gave us free show tickets. I will stay here again. The price was very reasonable also.
Other trip Dec 3, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Econo Lodge at Thousand Hills

"Nice location"
04/23/15 ajsgpa62 Colorado Springs, Colorado
We stayed here for vacation. The location wasn't bad. It it was nice and quiet and not too far from restaurants and attractions. Breakfast was average. The staff was nice. The rooms were small but clean and comfortable. Pretty good for the price and we were able to bring our dog.
"NICE QUIET LOCATION"
12/04/14 Treadman46 Topeka, KS
The Econo Lodge is just a few block off Hwy 65 near the Andy Williams Theater. So it is near most of the shows and lots of places to dine. The location, being off the highway was very quiet. Rooms are a little small. Breakfast was weak. Good place to stay for the price.
"Many other hotels better than this one!"
11/13/14 Inlovewithcanyonvill New Smyrna Beach, Florida
As frequent travelers we have found this hotel sub-par to the Choice Hotel chain. We checked in on a Thursday afternoon around 4 pm. There were only two ladies in front of me who were checking in together. Now this is Branson, MO and it was the week of their Veteran's Appreciation week plus their busy Christmas holiday season. One of the busiest times of the year. Apparently the two ladies had an issue with placing their reservation from an online website. The hotel couldn't find it. The women continued to find it on their Iphones and wound up making more reservations in error. End of story...I stood waiting for 20 minutes while this one (1) employee tried to handle their problem. When it was my turn it only took 60 seconds to check me in. After me, entered 4 other individual guests trying to check in. Why didn't the hotel plan on this influx of guests entering their hotel at the precise time of check-in (which is of course 3-4 pm)? When it was my turn, it took only took 60 seconds. The room was dark, there was a broken chair, someone left a blanket/quilt left lying on a chair (which makes me think the room was not ready for check-in and we didn't know if it was left by a previous guest or was meant for us to use), the room was noisy (from upper floor traffic), and not enough parking area. The mattress was very soft and it looked old. I wish hotels would refresh their mattresses more often. The free breakfast and eating area was just okay, although it was quite enough to fill you up. At check-out the next morning, there were 4 people behind the desk which was quite helpful.
"Great STAY"
10/26/14 Debora K
We only had one night here but the staff were nice, clean rooms bed a little hard for me but I like pillow top soft, but I slept great. Breakfast was very small choices but what they had was good. Price is great I would recommend this hotel.
"Great Value and Nice Location, Clean"
10/02/14 Sunburned2013 Jefferson City, Missouri
My husband and I stay at this hotel often when we go to Branson. The price is very good, it is clean and nice. A really good value and nice place to stay. Also if you have a dog with you you can stay here and only pay $10 more per night. They have a nice large area to walk your pet. We've stayed here at least 20 times over the years and never had a problem. Quiet (we always ask for top floor), good beds, near panera bread (we walked), Near lots of miniature golf courses,
"Good Enough"
08/16/14 13SWLA32 Lake charles
If your looking for a decent hotel, but don't want to break the bank, then this is the place for you. I don't like to spend a lot of money on a room when we're never going to be in it. It was pretty clean and quite. The only problem was getting enough towels. We booked a room for 5 people and when we checked in there were only 3 towels..no big deal. The next night they only gave us 2 towels and when I sent my son to front counter for more towels they only gave him 2 more. We are also Elite members, so I thought that would be worth an extra towel but it wasn't. The breakfast was pretty good and other than the towel deal, we would stay again because the price was right.
"Breakfast...hey it's free."
08/08/14 Werkheiser
We made last minute reservations for our trip to Branson so our choices were limited. Last place we wanted to stay in Branson was a chain since there are so many mom and pop motels to choose from. The room was clean but linens were tattered and stained. Air conditioning worked well and everyone very friendly. Here are the breakfast items: Biscuits Gravy Waffles Milk Orange juice Coffee Hot tea Instant oatmeal Raisin bran Frosted flakes Bread for toast Bananas Apples Donuts...small cake one from the super market. Butter Jelly Peanut butter Syrup
"You get way more than you pay for"
07/23/14 bee s Houston, Texas
The good reviews are right on! I picked this one for "cleanliness" reviews and the fact that it still had a few rooms available. They were sold out the weekend we were there eventually though. This is a motel as in the doors face the parking lot, as half the hotel/motels in Branson do. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I spoke with two employees by phone, three at the desk, one maintenance, and one housekeeper during our three night stay and all were so helpful and truly provided excellent customer service and took their time, and always a smile- so rare! Our original Summer vacation was derailed after a few days, so we decided to come to Branson last-minute. I found the room for $59 on Travelocity. I was secured a rollaway bed. The room and bathroom were extremely clean. No dust bunnies or remnants from another tenant. The air condition worked great and the room smelled clean. There was an oversized mini fridge and small microwave and coffeepot. The walkways and laundry/ice/vending rooms were very clean and all in working order. The pool and pool area were clean. The only issue I had is my children's feet turned black quickly walking on the carpet which looked fine. I don't expect a hotel to have carpet as clean as my house, but it was bad. I talked to the desk clerk who contacted a manager, and while we were out for the day, they came in and spray cleaned (not wet shampooed bc we were returning) our carpet. The carpets were 80% better after that. Now that is service! The breakfast was always well-stocked, and when I asked to use the microwave, I was allowed into the prep "kitchen" and cooler area and found it very clean and organized, where they stored the donuts, biscuits, waffle mix, etc for the breakfast. The breakfast consisted of biscuits and gravy, make your own waflles, dry cereal or instant oatmeal, bananas, apples, milk, orange juice, coffee, tea. No eggs or meat but this is a small hotel and the food was definitely adequate. There were plenty of tables, even when it got crowded and there were even more tables outdoors right off the lobby. They need one more waffle maker IMO, but honestly it was great. Never ran out of anything! We had a limited budget because of our travel changes and normally I would have never crammed my family of four with two rowdy boys into one room, and probably never will try that again. But I highly recommend this hotel for what it has to offer and believe I would not have had a better stay without paying 4-6x what I paid. Highly Recommended!
"My favorite motel in branson"
06/23/14 JAMES S STURGEON
I have stayed at several places in Branson over the years, but this is still my favorite. Good location and easy to get to. Just a short hop from Wal-mart, Price Chopper, and Mcd. The service is excellent and they have the best breakfast of any motel we have stayed at. They always have at least one non-sugar cereal and sugar-free syrup for the waffles. Today we arrived late for breakfast (about a half hour before ending) and still had all the breakfast we wanted. It does not hurt that they also have some of the lowest choice hotel rates in the area either! The chances are good we will be back again next time we are in the area.
"Pet Friendly Hotel by Golf Course"
05/03/14 Kay C Monticello, Arkansas
It is our 3rd time to stay at Econo. It is near 1000 hills golf course. Pet Friendly. Clean room and friendly employees. Great rates. We did not try their breakfast but I did go get fruit one morning for later in the day. Our room had a microwave and refrigerator at no extra cost.