All hotels in Oro Valley, Arizona, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here10000 North Oracle Road, Oro Valley, AZ, 85704, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"21st anniversary"
Great
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
Emory
"Clean and nice hotel"
We stayed in 1bedroom villa there during my son's tennis tournament. This hotel was very convenient for the tourney because it was held at their courts. Hotel ground is nicely landscaped and beautifully kept.Villa was roomy and comfortable. It's nice to have a kitchenette with microwave, sink, and mini refrigerator. Although it was not equipped with any plate sets or utensils. We kept the plates and forks from room service and used them for some snacks. Overall, very clean and nice hotel!
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Sadly disappointed"
For all of it's hype we were disappointed. The grounds and lobby were very nice, the rooms were worn out and contained few ammenties. The toilet seat was loose, and it took two phones calls to get it repaired. Dirty dishes from room service sat in the hallway for nearly 24 hours. Considering the room rates we were very disappointed in the overall experience, Hilton needs to seriously consider making some much needed updating.
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
Edward
"Spring Break"
Great Staff and service, slightly older and smaller rooms then expected but how much time do you spend in the room anyway.
4 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Really enjoyed our stay. Great service and close to some very good restaurants and other amenities. Stayed in one of the cottages which I found needed some upgrading. Comfortable but a little worn. Don't know the condition of the hotel rooms.
2 night romance trip Mar 30, 2015
"We will definitely return!"
We were staying here visiting family and would return in a heartbeat! The staff was very friendly from the time you entered until the time you left. The grounds were gorgeous, the rooms very clean and comfortable, and the pool was wonderful, along with the poolside service. Very beautiful place and we would definitely stay there again....Loved every minute of our stay!
3 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"just ok"
rooms a little dated. mattress needs replacing. dinner menu awful. very little selection and service pitifully slow. housekeeping kept room clean, but didn't stock correctly. no water bottles...had to ask. no refill on amenities...had to ask. heard a rumor from a local that hotel was just purchased, maybe new management will invest and upgrade
3 night business trip Mar 23, 2015
"you won't want to leave the resort."
we went expecting a king bed room and were upgraded to a large suite. The walk to the coffee was picturesque and the facilities were fabulous.
5 night romance trip Mar 4, 2015
J H
"Great location in Oro Valley"
We chose this hotel because it was close to an event we were attending and because my husband prefers Hilton hotels. It is in a great location, with the mountains right outside our room, and close to a lot of great shops and restaurants. The hotel itself was very nice with a lot of things to do, so a person wouldn't even need to leave to have a good time. I did like the bath products that were offered though. The mini bar didn't have a lot of great offerings, but all the more reason to visit the hotel bar and hang out. Even though we didn't swim, we did walk around the pool area and it very nice.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
Angela
"Beautiful resort with great pools!"
We stayed here for 2 nights in February. Gorgeous grounds with the awesome Catalina mountains looming overhead. Lobby is very nice but had a slight musty smell. Pools are great for kids and water slide is perfect for all kids older than 5. Both. My teen and 10 year old loved it! Hallways to rooms are a bit dated but rooms are spacious and have great balconies or terraces. Complimentary laundry facility was helpful too. Great location with any grocery stores, starbucks, Panera, Subway etc nearby. Staff was great! Young man at pool (Erik?) was so friendly and answered lots of our questions. He was local (Nogales) and had lots of great info about the area and things todo.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
tiffany
"Expedia should be paying me back for this stay"
The were dirty, call the housekeeping - they never show up - The day I could not open the door,I had to walk a mile up& down to the main building with the wrong key. Ask for the drinking water in the middle of water & they bring a small bottle with a $7.50 charge....Wow great way to welcome a Guest...Don't Drink, just Die if you have to ! The bottle that cost $0.10....... Anyway I feel someone should look in to or get a Good General Manager to look after .....I have stayed there many times few years back & always loved it, but now it's going down the drain.....Harry Bhagia
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Haresh
Great Hotel - Beautiful location- would recommend it to anyone looking to relax.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
frequent travel
"Away from the hustle and bustle"
Eight days of peace and quiet under the dramatic Catalina mountains. The only negative is the relatively stiff resort fee, which for a business traveler is inappropriate. The amenities aren't used and there is no opt-out, and for an extended stay it really adds up.
8 night business trip Feb 1, 2015
Hanna
Room rate was over priced for the condition of the room
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"horrible service"
The cleaning service staff is horrible. I left two dollars of tips to the room cleaning staff every day and one day I forgot. The room was not cleaned on that day and towels were not replaced, trash was not removed.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
donot go there
"Expensive and dated"
Room was too far from the parking lot. Keys wouldn't work. Coffee pot wouldn't work unless I held the ON button continuously. Not a good value for the room price. Won't stay there again.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
MJ
"Good hotel with excellent views"
Views and facilities were great. Toilet in bathroom was small and in an awkward spot. Beds were on the hard side.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
sarah
"Scenic"
Awesome place, beautiful setting. Restaurant was great also
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
dessy
"Horrible cleaning service."
I would have excellent things to say if it werent for the cleaning lady. We went up there after breakfast and she was in there. No problem. We waited in the hall. When she came out we exchanged a few words of greeting. The next day after breakfast we went up to the room again. We noticed her cleaning cart 1 room away. We went back downstairs and came up 1/2 hour later. Her cart was 2 rooms down past our room. We were relieved till we opened the door and our room was not done. Confused, I walked towards the room she was in, she happened to come out and I said, I think our room was skipped? She replied, "Not to be rude but I am getting other rooms ready for newcomers." I told her I did not understand. They are not even here. It is 11 am. We are here waiting. They are not." She went on to say, "Well, we have something called Silver and Gold members." I told her I know nothing about Silver or Gold, only that I paid for this room. She said she wants to do another room and then go on a 1/2 hour break and then do our room. We went downstairs and waited more in the lobby. It is now 2 pm, the day is shot. We go back up, to find her just starting our room. I was angry to tears. I was with my 83 year old mother, and after breakfast I would bring her up while I would go down and do some work on my laptop then use the gym then back up to my mother around 1 pm to take her out. To me she was very rude and kept coming up with excuses why not to do a room.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Pia
"Tucson oro"
Great getaway! We love the pool
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
"Beautiful resort"
Met some friends. It was a slow time at the hotel so not very crowded. Rooms and grounds are beautiful. Staff were very friendly and helpful. A variety of rooms to choose from. If you want a good view in the buildings go for a top floor. Both sides have mountain views. Building one seemed to have the best view. great location, good onsite dining. El Charo on Oracle and P.F Changs were excellent.
3 night trip with friends Jan 11, 2015
Pamela
Our experience at the hotel was very disappointing because we requested a view room and did not get it. Also, the walls are very thin you can hear footsteps in the hallway and also snoring in the next room. Staff were very friendly. Was a convenient location for our friends who are leaving in the vicinity to come over and pick us up.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
"Some dissappointments"
Our room was not what I expected at a Hilton. The carpet was worn and dirty, the hook was missing on the back of the bathroom door, mattresses felt worn out. The complementary coffee was missing both tea and stir sticks the first day. The main building and fitness center were great, nicely decorated. Although the food in both the restaurant and bar area was good it was ridiculously expensive. $11.00 for a small salad is just wrong. We stayed at another Hilton near the airport after staying at the Tuscon location and the same brunch was $2.00 less and of better quality. I really hate being ripped off just because of the location, I would not stay here again, but would stay near the airport due to the convenience. I will say again the fitness and elements spa were wonderful.
6 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
"Step your game up!"
Staff was friendly and check-in was easy. The main room was clean and comfortable. The bathroom, however was a let down. A hotel of this level should pay more attention to the bathroom area, making it not only more up-kept, but also more of a spa-like feeling. But even with the standard as it was, the spout in the tub sprayed water out onto the floor, to an almost un-controlable level when you switched to shower. There also appeared to be what could be mold on the fire sprinkler inside the bathroom. Room service was also disappointing. The food wasn't bad. But it took them an hour to get back to us in order to just place the order. Then finally, when trying to relax from this, the TV service would cut out randomly. The experience just wasn't up to par.
2 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
RogerWayne
"Just the Right Place For a Tennis Fanatic Like Me"
Although it was just for one night, we really enjoyed ourselves. The staff, from the room cleaner to the front desk, was very kind and courteous. The room was immaculate, and the pool area was enjoyable as can be. I was able to play some tennis, thanks to Charlie C., employee at the tennis center, who enthusiastically arranged it all for me. (He is a terrific employee, and needs to be highly commended.) The hotel setting is just beautiful, and I plan to return to the El Con many enjoyable years to come.
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
robert
"nothing special"
we arrived in the evening when it was dark. the resort is spread over several acres. we were given a map at registration then proceeded to find our casita which proved difficult. the area is pooly lit, I'm guessing to let visitors enjoy the stars at night, but trying to find your room and nearby parking lot was not easy. after evenutally finding our casita we had to haul our bags a considerable distance to our room. the hotel should have at least offered a guide to show us to our room and someone to help with our bags. also the parking lot has signs warning to park at you own risk, if there are security problems in their parking lot perhaps they should at least have security cameras in place,etc. Our room was okay but appeared beat-up, a lamp shade was partially crushed and the other lamp shade was permanently bent to one side or lopsided. on the plus side, the staff was pleasant.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Perfect stay
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
Cathy
"Beautiful public area, beautiful view, decent room"
I stayed there on business trip with 2 colleagues. Staying in several resorts in this area in the last two years, so I can compare between them. The hotel area is beautiful and the main building and the pool area very nice, probably one of the nicer in the area. We were staying in the separated villas. The rooms were little bit disappointing, relatively small and little old. It has a desk but only one armchair except of the beds, and without seating corner. The closet is very small and putting the opened suitcase on the inside is uncomfortable. There is one shelf, but it is partially occupied by the safe and the hair dryer. The bathroom is small, about one third to half of the bathrooms in the other resorts, with bath only and no shower. The shower head was quite old and prickly, relative to rainshower head in most resorts. The balcony was small and faces the entrance road, so it wasn't so invited to seat in. I wasn't also impressed of the room cleaning. For example, the sticks for the coffee maker were finished and didn't filled one day, and day after only one was put. Although all the complains above, it doesn't mean that I suffered, but the contrary between the main building and its area and the room is noticeable. It definitely not what I expect from resort like this. In the high grade resorts the small things make the difference, and in these points the Hilton is missed. Pay attention that I stayed in a villa and not in the rooms around the pool, that may be different.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
Uri
"Not good"
Rooms way outdated. The bald man running the restaurant was way rude. I have booked here on business for four years. Never again
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
ron
Beautiful grounds and even had javalina visit our casita haha!
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
lisa
"Watch the extra fees!"
I was not impressed with this hotel. The rooms were small and not very accommodating. The initial room had a very musky smell like it had a water leak. They did move us to another. The rooms were both clean and in order. Did not appreciate having to pay a resort fee of $20 a day at the end of my stay after I was told that the Internet was included in the resort fee that I had. Dumb me for assuming it was included after asking just for Internet. I will not be staying here again.
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
CHRISTOPHER
"Beautiful Resort"
Beautiful resort, building 4 could use updating, got warm in the room, liked location, easy to get to most areas in Tucson through blvd's. Absolutely beautiful scenery at this hotel, Catalina Mtns. are spectacular! Food was delicious!
3 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
Patrick
"Great Resort and Hotel"
I really like this resort/hotel. The grounds are beautiful, the swimming pool is great, the staff is courteous and helpful. The surrounding area is quiet but good restaurants etc. nearby. Great place for a getaway in this beautiful part of Arizona. Definitely would stay here again.
3 night trip Oct 31, 2014
"Tucson's hidden treasurer!"
This was a beautiful resort. The staff was friendly, tenative and kind. We really enjoyed dinner at the steak house. The food was fantastic! The outside enviroment was really nice. We walked the grounds after dinner. The catus gardens, trails, fire pits and pool were really nice. I would recommed this resort to all my framily, friends and business associates.
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
evelyn r.
"Beautiful Resort Destination"
The facilities are beautiful, with excellent staff. The only reason I don't rank it as a five across the board are the resort fees, having to wear an armband at the pool, having to check out pool towels. Feels less like a high end resort this way; these issues make the guest feel like they are not a trusted, valued patron (especially with the cost of the accomodations).
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Jane
"family hotel in the desert"
It was a nice, comfortable hotel. The pool was nice - perfect for our three kids ages 11, 8 and 4. They have a small water slide for the older ones and a splash area for the younger one. Nothing over-the-top, but very nice for an afternoon swim. The staff was friendly, and the hotel is close to The Good Egg for a great breakfast. The hotel has several restaurants, but they are pricey, and there weren't any restaurants in the surrounding area without driving into Tucson besides fast food. The surrounding desert views were stunning.
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
Kimberly
"1 night stay"
The hotel, although a little dated, is very nice and welcoming. The grounds are beautiful. The deluxe double room with living area was very well appointed and the beds were extremely comfortable. We had a ground floor room looking at the pool and the view was amazing.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2014
"Family fun"
We stayed at the El Conquistador for my husband's birthday. The grounds are beautiful and the pool was my kid's favorite thing. They went down the slide about 1 million times! The rooms were tidy and all of the linens appeared to be clean. The location of our room was perfect because they gave us a room right by the pool! The only thing I would complain about is that all of the bellhops were just standing around and watch me bring in my luggage with my two little kids. Other than that it was a great staycation!!
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Not a 4 star"
This is an old place. The front desk staff was checked out. It just lacked charm. The eating facilities were subpar. The bar was worse. The bartender had to keep running to another bar to get top shelf liquor. Like they were sharing the bottles. The shops had nothing to offer unless your a Tommy Bahama freak. Gold course was nice but aren't they all?
2 night trip Sep 10, 2014
"Desert Oasis"
Beautiful mountain views
2 night romance trip Aug 30, 2014
Dana
"Not worth it"
It has spacious and cool conference/ball rooms, but not much for guest rooms. Moths fly, and AC is loud. It does have poolside music, band, and even an "astronomer" to show you the stars through a telescope.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Bryan
"Great choice"
Beautiful Mountains and surrounding area . Hotel is older but very nice. Loved the pools and fire pits at night. I would definetly stay again!
2 night trip with friends Aug 25, 2014
"Great area to reach all points of interest!"
Great hotel very relaxing!
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Cran s.
"Romantic Getaway Weekend"
Everything was great, from the check in process to the check out time. We had a great night's sleep and the pool and amenities were everything we could have asked for.
2 night romance trip Aug 15, 2014
Ed E
It was great would stay there again.
2 night trip Jun 23, 2014
Happy
"Great resort!"
I've stayed in many resorts in Tucson and this has to be one of my favorites. Absolutely beautiful view of the mountains right next door, and great rooms. Epazote had great food (mediocre service, but that's for a yelp review...). My friend got a deal that included food credit and it was entirely worth it. My only complaint: please leave the pools open later than 10pm!
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"Great get away resort"
Nice Pool with slide. Not to crowded. Enjoyed playing tennis in the morning. They also had an archery class one morning and animals from the desert zoo.
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
"Casitas are nice"
I stayed at this resort while in Tucson attending a wedding. The only downside to this property is the lack of parking. The staff was helpful and friendly and my casita was very nice. Even though I was only there for one night, I felt like I had been on vacation. The property is nicely landscaped and the mountain views are beautiful. They also have a really nice boutique shop off of the lobby with lots of unique items. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
It was very nice and quiet
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Lonny Brewer
"Love this resort!"
We love this resort and go every summer! It's just absolutely beautiful. Kids love the pools and the water slide and cant forget the movie in the pool. The rooms are little outdated but very clean and still nice since we dont send much time in there anyways. There are a lot of activities throughout the day if u wanna stay busy or u can just enjoy the DJ by the pool. Kid friendly resort, friendly staff and just have nothing but good things to say about this place! Cant wait to go back next year!
Other trip Jul 16, 2014