All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
1600 Airway Blvd, El Paso, TX, 79925, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Great!"
Great!
2 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
They wanted us to pay extra for internet. All other hotels we have stayed at provide internet services. Won't be staying there again.
3 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
enjoyed the stay. Hotel bed was very comfortable, room clean, restaurant food was good. One problem - no free internet. We booked through hotel.com so it appeared we would have to pay for internet. We would definitely return.
3 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
Virgilio
"Don't be later than you tell them"
We arrived late, the hotel had us as a no show, even though we prepaid. We got a room, it was very small. Since we arrived late we didn't get maid service while we were there and had to request additional towels and shampoo.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
KATHY
"Overnight Stay"
Room was clean and comfy as expected.
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Great sleep!"
Very comfortable bed and pillows. Good channel selection on the TV. Nice bar downstairs. Helpful personnel. I think really only the hallways needed updating and I didn't like the uncovered glassware in the room. I didn't trust it. But other than that, I was really happy with my stay! I especially like that it seems they gave everyone a few rooms between guests to avoid noise problems. Awesome!
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
adrian
"Comfortable and Friendly Staff"
Comfortable and friendly staff. We were in town for a funeral and not having to worry about our accommodations was a plus.
2 night family trip May 28, 2015
Jude
"amazing"
Great! Beds wonderful. Breakfast delicious. Clean room. Late checkout!!!! And kiddos loved the indoor and outdoor pool ;) one of the best hotels I stayed at....hope I can find same service, features, and price for future trips!
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
amanda
"El Paso"
Second time here. Great hotel. Only disappointment was the wi-fi service. Paid extra but service was definitely not high speed.
2 night trip with friends May 14, 2015
"Successful trip. THANKS"
Hotel and room were great...BUT the bed's were to hard for my liking. Cleaning staff extremely helpful if you had special needs. I would stay here again. Short shuttle ride to airport but pickup and drop off service unlimited 24/7.
3 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
"Would stay there again"
The staff was friendly & attentive. The bed & pillows were extremely comfortable (actually the best I've experienced). The only thing I found was that toilet seat was not clean it had hair on it. I did not notify the hotel staff; cleaned it myself. Because I checked in late & didn't want to wait for someone to come take care of the issue. Otherwise it was a great hotel, good location, comfortable bedding.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Bowling tournament stay"
Room was clean and the staff was pleasant and helpful. Even though this was an airport hotel, we didn't hear planes except in the parking lot. Will stay again.
2 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
Wayne
I would definitely recommend this hotel to my family and friends.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
"Nice hotel, will recommend to friend"
Convenient location, clean rooms and friendly service. We had a family trip and staid a night in this hotel, it was a pleasant experience!!!
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"a so, so stay"
Everything was ok except for the AC and the AC control,it was extremely noisy and I couldn't control the temperature
3 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
"clean room. great location"
I loved it. beds are comfterble. As two Youngs girls we felt safe
1 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
"business trip"
Great overnight stay! Clean and comfortable bed.
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
horrible front desk staff. Not the way one should treat a, Platinum member. Rooms are dated.
"Good!"
It was good and clean.
1 night business trip Feb 13, 2015
Arsenio
"Remains great"
Returned after 4 years and was not disappointed. I travel for business and have come to expect hotels to decline as they get older. We were happy to see that Marriott continues to invest and the staff are great. Rooms and facility were clean, well kept and up to date. Our only disappointment was the closure of the whirlpool....it was so wonderful for a road weary body. Wish they could bring it back.
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Colleen
"Overpriced"
Not horrible, just overpriced and outdated. Staff was very friendly. Facility is outdated, overdue for rennovation.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Ken
"Ok hotel. Close to the airport."
It was an ok place to stay. Five minutes to the airport but never heard a single plane. Staff was friendly and helpful. They could spend more time on cleaning the rooms.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"Convenient Location"
For El Paso, the hotel property was nice. Conveniently located near airport and I-10. Staff was very friendly and room was very clean.
1 night trip with friends Jan 1, 2015
Tony
Very disappointed in food service quality and over priced. Extremely disappointed w/ Christmas Day menu
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
MJ
"Loud guests"
Service was very good. Front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. I'm giving it only three stars because. We have very annoying guests. They were loud and disrespectful of other guests. I was awoken by loud noises and yelling at 10, 12 and 2 AM when they came back for the night. Hotel people only took care of the situation once at 10. Needless to say it was not a restful night.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"great stay."
Lovely, clean room with comfy bed. Service was excellent. We will stay again.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Anita L
"not worth it !"
The room was really small, the service was unfriendly, I would ask for extra towels even a fridge and not once did they get back to me. I was really disappointed with the room it looked nothing like the pictures when I booked it. 12.00$ a day for wi-fi! I'm happy to say I will never stay at this hotel again.
3 night family trip Sep 18, 2014
"Great rooms"
Clean rooms and courteous staff.
4 night family trip Nov 20, 2014
"Comfort and security in El Paso at a great price."
This Marriott has been a haven for me since built in the 90's. The room has been renovated and was really comfortable, quiet and the location is very good with quick fwy access.
3 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
Just a one day business trip, but the staff at the restaurant were very pleasant and helpful.
1 night business trip Nov 14, 2014
"One night for airport"
Great
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
"Fun"
Awesome Pool!
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
Sylvia
Very nice and clean. Service was wonderful. Shuttle service to the airport.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
The $14 charge for internet service is absurd. The bathroom is too small. Everything else was good.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Wayne Cox
"Almost perfect location in one of America's most w"
It was great. I only wish I could have closed the shades....what's with no opaque curtains!?! Oh, and NO refrigerator!?!?
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Al Smith
"Strong El Paso Hotel"
I read several of the other reviews and can see the perspective of some who have stayed in a Chicago/NY/CA Marriott hotels. However, comparing this West Texas hotel to those metropolitan areas I believe is unfair. Having stayed at a Marriott in Arizona and New Mexico, I believe the quality is comparable. And, comparing this to surrounding hotels in El Paso, it is definitely worth is 4.2 star rating. We stayed 2 nights, the room was perfect, pool was fun and the foyer was very pretty. Staff were extremely polite. We will stay here again.
2 night family trip Sep 25, 2014
Mark K
"Great hotel close to airport"
The hotel was great for being in the industrial area near the airport. It was safe and clean.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
"excelente"
One of the nices places we ever stay rooms service over all was excelente thanks.
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
merriot
"First time Marriott"
For the price, it was a great experience. The location was very convenient and near the airport. The service was great, the rooms were nice. Made my trip much more enjoyable. Great experience overall, would recommend.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"great hotel"
overall really enjoyed our stay nice rooms...nice bar ......nice pool and plenty of open parking so people don't hit your doors......nicest place to stay when visiting el paso.....were coming back soon.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
richard
Very comfortable bed! A few minor issues with the TV but the front desk sent someone up right away and it was resolved.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Amy Donegan
Wish I was told when booking or at check- in, that I needed to request a fridge in my room- also that the hot tub was removed. Otherwise great stay. Very friendly staff. Plenty of Parking and felt very safe and very lit up.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"PERFECTION"
Our stay was amazing. The hotel staff is extremely helpful and knowledgeable! Not only did they suggest a few places to eat they also printed out driving instructions! When I return to El Paso, I will definitely book my room there!
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2014
Kay'La
"A very nice place to stay"
The rooms were roomy and quiet, the beds comfortable and there were plenty of firm pillows. We all slept soundly. The hotel staff was nice and even took the time to try to find us three adjoining rooms. Though they were unable to do so, the time they took to look meant a great deal to us. Truly a great place to stay. I will state, however, that you need to check your credit card after you leave, as we were overcharged. Our cards have been adjusted to the right price for the night, but just be aware in case. Otherwise, great place to stay. :)
1 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2014
Julie D
"Nice Updated Bar/Restaurant."
Been going to this Marriott for 6 years and the rooms are starting to get dated.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Best Hotel in El Paso"
I visit El Paso often. I will never stay at any other hotel but this one from now on. So glad I found it.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"enjoyable"
comfortable
3 night business trip Jul 15, 2014
Gordon
"Clean and close to the airport"
Room was clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly and helpful. Pool was great, both indoor and outdoor.
Other trip Jul 25, 2014
Serg
"Excellent Customer Service"
We always love staying at the Marriott in El Paso because they are so nice, the rooms are clean, very nice, the beds are very comfortable, we love the pool, the hotel staff is wonderful.....we asked to be near the pool, so they gave us a room with a patio by the pool, no extra charge. Unfortunately, someone before us, had left the sliding door open and mosquitos were in our room. We went down to the front desk at around 11pm at night to let them know. They were genuinely concerned and moved us to another room immediately, security came down to help and make sure we were ok. The room was also immediately fumigated. They continued to check to check on us throughout our time there. We were even given a complementary breakfast the following day, it was delicious.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Bonnie
"Good place to stay in El Paso"
My husband and I enjoyed the hotel, very nice overall!
Other trip Jun 24, 2014