All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
1600 Airway Blvd, El Paso, TX, 79925, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Nice for the price"
Nice place to stay, staff was great. Hotel is slightly dated but clean. Only issue I had was the double rooms only had full size beds with no options for two queen beds.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Shawn
"VERY CLEAN!!"
My stay was great here. Friendly staff and very clean. First time staying here but will not be my last.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
"Nice hotel close proximity to airport"
I booked this hote through expedia. I was supposed to have a suite. However they did not have any available. They were supposed to bring a refrigerator to my room but didn't. Beds were comfortable.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
Pearl
"Night Off"
This room desperately needs black out curtains. Not enjoyable trying to rest with all the bright light shining thru the huge wall to wall window. Other than that these rooms would be great if they included a mini fridge.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2014
khawzk
"Graduation stay"
My stay in the El Paso Marriott was very nice. The food was good, the customer service excellent and lots of amenities. I will recommend this hotel to others.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
terri
"Fantastic Experience!"
The location is fantastic (1 block from the airport), the staff was attentive and courteous (our coffee maker didn't work and it was replaced in 5 minutes), the bed was one of the most comfortable I've ever slept in over hundreds of hotel stays, and the morning buffet was excellent! Highly recommended!
Other trip May 10, 2014
Josh
"Friendly staff."
Every time you passed through the lobby the staff were friendly. My only complaint was the hotel bar kitchen close a bit too early.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"Good for bussiness"
Close to the airport just 5 minutes. Comfortable, clean I will come back
2 night business trip Jan 24, 2014
LDS
"Just OK."
Friendly & efficient staff @reception. Airport convenience but otherwise poor location. Not up to par for a Marriott property and price.
Other trip Aug 29, 2013
PEP
High Priced Motel and don't have refigerator or microwave and had to pay extra for wifi. All this comes free with a lot cheaper motels.
1 night romance trip Aug 17, 2013
Martin
"(:"
loved it I can't wait to do it again!!! (:
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2013
yolii
"Acceptable"
Clean, nice staff, 24h airport shuttle. Beds & bathrooms are average. Old air conditioning system - loud and inefficient. No onsite shop if you want to buy smth ( they have just a small selection of unhealthy sweets and drinks, and small Aquafina water bottles - one of the worst of its kind). Average food & coffee.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
The room is too small.
2 night business trip Jun 27, 2013
hj kim
"Enjoyable Weekend"
Staff very friendly and extremely helpful - from front desk, housekeeping, room service. Room comfortable and clean; pool area clean and enjoyable; hotel conveniently located to everything we wanted to do. Only negative - why do we continue to have to pay for internet service?!
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
"Very Nice Hotel"
Enjoyable Stay, Pleasant Staff and Very clean Hotel. Close to shopping, restraurants and airport, very convienent.
Other trip May 29, 2013
"El Paso Marriott"
The revamped rooms were great. Service was excellent. The Great Room area was very relaxing. Pool was nice.
2 night business trip May 18, 2013
"Close to Airport"
The hotel was wonderful, with the exception of the room service I ordered from the restaurant. My sandwich was so soggy I could not even pick it up, and it took longer than what was told to receive it.
1 night business trip May 17, 2013
I only stayed one night but it was clean, comfortable, and the room was beautiful.
1 night trip May 11, 2013
"Clean updated room"
Clean updated room! Friendly staff! Great location! Beautiful mountain view!
3 night trip May 9, 2013
Allison
"Excellent!"
Excellent hotel, attention and rooms, always is a pleasure to stay here!
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
Jose
"A very good hotel right near the airport"
The main lobby area has been renovated and is very nice. I used the gym facility and it was clean and well equipped.
Other trip Apr 3, 2013
It was great
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013
"Poor"
Employee not help they do not know what goes on each shifts.
Other trip Feb 19, 2013
THE HOTEL RATE IS TOO HIGH FOR WHAT YOU GET AND THE ROOM SERVICE PRICES WERE OBSCENELY HIGH.
1 night business trip Jan 2, 2013
EXPERIENCED TRAVELER
"Outstanding!!!"
I reserved this hotel stay for me son's "Birthday"...it was an awesome time! They staff was exceptional, breakfast was great & they even presented him with a cake, above & beyond expectations! Thank you for making his Birthday extra special!!!
2 night trip Dec 6, 2012
"over priced"
food was good but rooms were smaller than i am use to.
1 night business trip Nov 25, 2012
biz traveler
"Good border hotel."
This hotel is very close to the airport. You could walk if needed allthough they have a shuttle and he comes quickly.
Other trip Dec 2, 2012
Csikos
nice hotel only thing i didnt like was the very small bathroom internet was 12bucks come on lol now i know why i dont stay at marriotts
1 night trip Nov 24, 2012
"Great hotel!"
Staff were very friendly, room was clean and nice, it was quiet at night, and we really enjoyed our stay! Thank you!
Other trip Nov 18, 2012
"Marriott by the airport"
The only issue that I had was being picked up at the airport in a timely manner. Was told it would be about 10-15 minutes and one hour later they finally arrived.
Other trip Nov 5, 2012
The service was very good. THANK YOU...................
3 night family trip Oct 18, 2012
Humberto G.
I booked this hotel the day of my stay in for my brother's wedding. This hotel made my 3 hour layovers both ways to and from Atlanta worth the trip. I first booked the Marriot at the airport, however after canceling that reservation because the grounds looked shotty, I remembered seeing the pictures for the Fairfield Inn. So I changed to this hotel. The room was very clean and comfortable. The bed was heavenly. I don't know what type of mattress they use but I must buy one for myself. Let me tell you, if I ever travel to El Paso again, this hotel is where I will stay for sure. I am not an employee of this company, I just love a great hotel. I travel quite often to different states so I pay close attention to the rating that guests leave. I was very happy that the previous guests to this hotel were correct. I recommend this hotel to anyone, families, couples, business. Very good Marriot, very good.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2012
"Wonderful stay"
I had a late flight so the front desk was so nice to let me keep my room until 3:00 PM without paying any extra fees.
Other trip Sep 18, 2012
Stephenie
Good service
2 night trip with friends Sep 1, 2012
carlos
Very good. Hotel is very convenient to shopping, airport, and restaurants. Staff at hotel including the shuttle driver was excellent.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2012
G Golden
"close to airport!"
The AC in the room didn't cool down the room, even when I had it on high. I did not like the fact that both my husband and I were sweating while sleeping on a lumpy bed. For it being a 4.1 star hotel, there was NO internet you had to PAY for it & no premium channels on TV like HBO or Cinemax. The TV had convenient HDMI hook ups, and that the shower was nice with plenty of hot water. If you order room service you have to pay a VERY HIGH gratuity fee!
1 night trip Aug 31, 2012
Ann
"amazing"
Very pleasure to stay always in this Hotel. great
1 night romance trip Aug 18, 2012
Ivy
"Front desk service was dissapointing"
I had stayed two nights previously at this hotel for work. On the sixth floor saw a wonderful sunrise over the mountains. The following weekend I returned specifically to this hotel with my wife for our 25th wedding anniversary. Was given a ground level room with a view of the back parking lot. Informed the front desk of the special occasion and asked if there was another room available with a view of the mountains. Was told "the hotel is pretty full, can't change rooms". I'm due back in El Paso for a week for work. Marriot will not be on my list of hotel choices.
Other trip Aug 7, 2012

The hotel changes the tickets for the breakfast. We are 4 adults and only give 2 tickets. They do not change the blankets for the bed and the beds were not clean enough
2 night trip Apr 19, 2013
MX
"becarefull when you buy complete packages"
everything was great location, room, it was clen,, but at the brekfast we had trouble with the staff with the breakfast,, we payed on expedia for it and they didint want it to honour,, after 30 minutes they did but they where asking us to pay or go????? i thin expedia should have better comunication with the reservations txs luis
Other trip Mar 23, 2013
kokoro
HK

"Bueno. Pero cobran el internet"
Está muy cercas del aeropuerto. Lo que andábamos buscando. No me pareció que cobrarán 12 dlls por día el Internet, 7dlls. La 1 de computadoras y el desayuno no incluido. Y les sugiero que tengan a una persona de base que hable español. Típico, se ven latinas y no saben español
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
laura
MX
"hotel de lujo a precio adecuado"
muy bien hotel de lujo a precio adecuado
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
luis
"食べるところが無い"
空港からもホテルのシャトルで直ぐ。部屋も広く、道路の騒音も聞こえず、値段も安いのでお勧めです。難点は周りにレストランが2軒しかないことと、ホテルの朝食ブッフェの内容がVery Poorなこと。つまり、食べることに関してNG
2 night business trip May 21, 2015
JP
"Great service with a smile"
I hat the perfect customer experience, service with a smile at the front desk on Arrival and check out. Service in te bar is amazing you Will get a smile from all the people that work with so much motivation and energy! Rooms are not spectecular but all in a neat shape. Overal the employees make this hotel to a big succes the envirement is less spectecular
8 night business trip May 2, 2015
NL
"Muy bueno"
Todo estuvo súper bien las camas lo mejor!!!!
1 night business trip Mar 7, 2015
Mayra Margarita
"Recomendado"
Excelente
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Sergio
"Por una noche está bien."
El registro fué rápido, las habitaciones ya son viejas y hay poca limpieza. No vale lo que cuesta por noche, su ubicación es perfecta para quienes necesitan cerca el aeropuerto y tiene transporte gratuito.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
MX
"Cuarto con una sola cama"
Mal, solicite una habitación con dos camas y me dieron una habitación con una sola cama y llevaron una camita extra, dormimos 3 en la cama grande obviamente incómodos, que lastima tan excelente hotel y con esas cosas
2 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
SAUL
"Excelente Hotel"
Nos fue bien el Hotel espacioso limpio y la atención de los empleados muy excelente nos encanto el servicio de trasporte del Hotel a Restaurante y al Aeropuerto
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014