All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
1600 Airway Blvd, El Paso, TX, 79925, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"clean room. great location"
I loved it. beds are comfterble. As two Youngs girls we felt safe
1 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
"Nice...typical Marriott Quality"
Comfortable, clean, good value. Only issue was changing departure date through Hotels.com...Hotel had my reservation under Expedia.com with different confirmation number than the reservation I had made through Hotels.com. Was an exercise to get it straightened out but worked out OK
2 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
Alan
"business trip"
Great overnight stay! Clean and comfortable bed.
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
horrible front desk staff. Not the way one should treat a, Platinum member. Rooms are dated.
"Good!"
It was good and clean.
1 night business trip Feb 13, 2015
Arsenio
"Remains great"
Returned after 4 years and was not disappointed. I travel for business and have come to expect hotels to decline as they get older. We were happy to see that Marriott continues to invest and the staff are great. Rooms and facility were clean, well kept and up to date. Our only disappointment was the closure of the whirlpool....it was so wonderful for a road weary body. Wish they could bring it back.
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Colleen
"Overpriced"
Not horrible, just overpriced and outdated. Staff was very friendly. Facility is outdated, overdue for rennovation.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Ken
"Ok hotel. Close to the airport."
It was an ok place to stay. Five minutes to the airport but never heard a single plane. Staff was friendly and helpful. They could spend more time on cleaning the rooms.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"Convenient Location"
For El Paso, the hotel property was nice. Conveniently located near airport and I-10. Staff was very friendly and room was very clean.
1 night trip with friends Jan 1, 2015
Tony
Very disappointed in food service quality and over priced. Extremely disappointed w/ Christmas Day menu
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
MJ
"Loud guests"
Service was very good. Front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. I'm giving it only three stars because. We have very annoying guests. They were loud and disrespectful of other guests. I was awoken by loud noises and yelling at 10, 12 and 2 AM when they came back for the night. Hotel people only took care of the situation once at 10. Needless to say it was not a restful night.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"great stay."
Lovely, clean room with comfy bed. Service was excellent. We will stay again.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Anita L
"not worth it !"
The room was really small, the service was unfriendly, I would ask for extra towels even a fridge and not once did they get back to me. I was really disappointed with the room it looked nothing like the pictures when I booked it. 12.00$ a day for wi-fi! I'm happy to say I will never stay at this hotel again.
3 night family trip Sep 18, 2014
"Great rooms"
Clean rooms and courteous staff.
4 night family trip Nov 20, 2014
"Comfort and security in El Paso at a great price."
This Marriott has been a haven for me since built in the 90's. The room has been renovated and was really comfortable, quiet and the location is very good with quick fwy access.
3 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
Just a one day business trip, but the staff at the restaurant were very pleasant and helpful.
1 night business trip Nov 14, 2014
"One night for airport"
Great
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
"Fun"
Awesome Pool!
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
Sylvia
Very nice and clean. Service was wonderful. Shuttle service to the airport.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
The $14 charge for internet service is absurd. The bathroom is too small. Everything else was good.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Wayne Cox
"Almost perfect location in one of America's most w"
It was great. I only wish I could have closed the shades....what's with no opaque curtains!?! Oh, and NO refrigerator!?!?
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Al Smith
"Strong El Paso Hotel"
I read several of the other reviews and can see the perspective of some who have stayed in a Chicago/NY/CA Marriott hotels. However, comparing this West Texas hotel to those metropolitan areas I believe is unfair. Having stayed at a Marriott in Arizona and New Mexico, I believe the quality is comparable. And, comparing this to surrounding hotels in El Paso, it is definitely worth is 4.2 star rating. We stayed 2 nights, the room was perfect, pool was fun and the foyer was very pretty. Staff were extremely polite. We will stay here again.
2 night family trip Sep 25, 2014
Mark K
"Great hotel close to airport"
The hotel was great for being in the industrial area near the airport. It was safe and clean.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
"excelente"
One of the nices places we ever stay rooms service over all was excelente thanks.
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
merriot
"First time Marriott"
For the price, it was a great experience. The location was very convenient and near the airport. The service was great, the rooms were nice. Made my trip much more enjoyable. Great experience overall, would recommend.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"great hotel"
overall really enjoyed our stay nice rooms...nice bar ......nice pool and plenty of open parking so people don't hit your doors......nicest place to stay when visiting el paso.....were coming back soon.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
richard
Very comfortable bed! A few minor issues with the TV but the front desk sent someone up right away and it was resolved.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Amy Donegan
Wish I was told when booking or at check- in, that I needed to request a fridge in my room- also that the hot tub was removed. Otherwise great stay. Very friendly staff. Plenty of Parking and felt very safe and very lit up.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"PERFECTION"
Our stay was amazing. The hotel staff is extremely helpful and knowledgeable! Not only did they suggest a few places to eat they also printed out driving instructions! When I return to El Paso, I will definitely book my room there!
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2014
Kay'La
"A very nice place to stay"
The rooms were roomy and quiet, the beds comfortable and there were plenty of firm pillows. We all slept soundly. The hotel staff was nice and even took the time to try to find us three adjoining rooms. Though they were unable to do so, the time they took to look meant a great deal to us. Truly a great place to stay. I will state, however, that you need to check your credit card after you leave, as we were overcharged. Our cards have been adjusted to the right price for the night, but just be aware in case. Otherwise, great place to stay. :)
1 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2014
Julie D
"Nice Updated Bar/Restaurant."
Been going to this Marriott for 6 years and the rooms are starting to get dated.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Best Hotel in El Paso"
I visit El Paso often. I will never stay at any other hotel but this one from now on. So glad I found it.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"enjoyable"
comfortable
3 night business trip Jul 15, 2014
Gordon
"Clean and close to the airport"
Room was clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly and helpful. Pool was great, both indoor and outdoor.
Other trip Jul 25, 2014
Serg
"Excellent Customer Service"
We always love staying at the Marriott in El Paso because they are so nice, the rooms are clean, very nice, the beds are very comfortable, we love the pool, the hotel staff is wonderful.....we asked to be near the pool, so they gave us a room with a patio by the pool, no extra charge. Unfortunately, someone before us, had left the sliding door open and mosquitos were in our room. We went down to the front desk at around 11pm at night to let them know. They were genuinely concerned and moved us to another room immediately, security came down to help and make sure we were ok. The room was also immediately fumigated. They continued to check to check on us throughout our time there. We were even given a complementary breakfast the following day, it was delicious.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Bonnie
"Good place to stay in El Paso"
My husband and I enjoyed the hotel, very nice overall!
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"Nice for the price"
Nice place to stay, staff was great. Hotel is slightly dated but clean. Only issue I had was the double rooms only had full size beds with no options for two queen beds.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Shawn
"VERY CLEAN!!"
My stay was great here. Friendly staff and very clean. First time staying here but will not be my last.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
"Nice hotel close proximity to airport"
I booked this hote through expedia. I was supposed to have a suite. However they did not have any available. They were supposed to bring a refrigerator to my room but didn't. Beds were comfortable.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
Pearl
"Night Off"
This room desperately needs black out curtains. Not enjoyable trying to rest with all the bright light shining thru the huge wall to wall window. Other than that these rooms would be great if they included a mini fridge.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2014
khawzk
"Graduation stay"
My stay in the El Paso Marriott was very nice. The food was good, the customer service excellent and lots of amenities. I will recommend this hotel to others.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
terri
"Fantastic Experience!"
The location is fantastic (1 block from the airport), the staff was attentive and courteous (our coffee maker didn't work and it was replaced in 5 minutes), the bed was one of the most comfortable I've ever slept in over hundreds of hotel stays, and the morning buffet was excellent! Highly recommended!
Other trip May 10, 2014
Josh
"Friendly staff."
Every time you passed through the lobby the staff were friendly. My only complaint was the hotel bar kitchen close a bit too early.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"Good for bussiness"
Close to the airport just 5 minutes. Comfortable, clean I will come back
2 night business trip Jan 24, 2014
LDS
"Just OK."
Friendly & efficient staff @reception. Airport convenience but otherwise poor location. Not up to par for a Marriott property and price.
Other trip Aug 29, 2013
PEP
High Priced Motel and don't have refigerator or microwave and had to pay extra for wifi. All this comes free with a lot cheaper motels.
1 night romance trip Aug 17, 2013
Martin
"(:"
loved it I can't wait to do it again!!! (:
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2013
yolii
"Acceptable"
Clean, nice staff, 24h airport shuttle. Beds & bathrooms are average. Old air conditioning system - loud and inefficient. No onsite shop if you want to buy smth ( they have just a small selection of unhealthy sweets and drinks, and small Aquafina water bottles - one of the worst of its kind). Average food & coffee.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013