All hotels in Concord, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here45 John Glenn Drive, Concord, CA, 94520, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"They're liars"
I had gotten approval for immediate check in by the front desk and when I arrived to the hotel the receptionist would not check me in, even with the email confirmation! The lady was quite rude and argumentative with what I we told through our third party.
1 night romance trip Jan 4, 2015
"Birthday getaway"
Great sleep
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
"Nice affordable room"
Nice affordable room, large, clean and comfortable with lots of hotel amenities such as big Atrium with indoor pool, putting green, fitness center and restaurant. Location was fine, despite being next to small airport. With very little traffic, it was actually quiet. Trader Joes across the boulevard was convenient. Hotel restaurant had nice buffet but service was slow.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Nice place - Beware of housekeeping"
See my previous review from last week. I had an issue with housekeeping entering my room even with a Do Not Disturb on my door. This was a day that was added to my trip. In looking at previous reviews, it looks like the CP has an issue with thefts. The hotel is fine, it's in a great area, you don't hear the planes from the airport next door. Convenient to everything. It's just an issue with housekeeping that will keep me away.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Edward
"Wonderful!"
Went here for New Years Eve and had a great time. Beautiful hotel we are definitely going back.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Samantha
"Fair, but watch out for housekeeping!"
This was a 5 night stay over New Years. I've stayed here plenty of times through the years and find the hotel rates and restaurant prices going up and amenities going down. It's a fine enough stay but I only did it this time because of location. I used to get the Crowne Plaza for well below a C note, now, it's quite often closer to one and a half. What has finally shattered my trust with them is on the next to the last day, dispute a Do Not Disturb sign on the door, housekeeping came into my room while I was out. I first noticed my personal ceramic coffee cups missing as well as some food. The bed was made and towels replenished but trash was not emptied. This really irritated me as I had several valuables in the room that I would not have left had I known they didn't know the meaning of DO NOT DISTURB! I reported all this to an on site Supervisor who apologized and said she would report it to a Manager but I'm sure I'll never hear back. I think next trip I'll choose the Hampton Inn in Pittsburg (very nice) or the Holiday Inn Express in Walnut Creek.
4 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Edward
"Visiting with family nearby during Christmas."
The hotel was a wonderful retreat for grandparents.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
"Good location for Concord area"
Visiting family in the Concord area it was beneficial for us to be located near where they were. This location next to the Concord airport was perfect for that. No plane noise as the local planes are small, no problem getting in or out. The hotel has everything one needs for a very comfortable stay. The hotel staff was GREAT in every way. We are not big on having our room cleaned every day. We prefer to be left alone and the maid staff was helpful in giving us clean towels on day 3, taking our garbage out and giving us new, clean wastebasket bags, etc. Very comfortable, problem-free stay for 6 nights during the Christmas week rush atmosphere.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
"Good Stay"
Good comfortable stay. Convenient to shopping.
1 night trip with friends Dec 13, 2014
A.L.
"A great stay !"
Had an great stay. Because of water leak in main building we were placed in a remote location that would have been difficult with our comings and goings to meetings etc. But as soon as things were fixed we were moved into a much better location for us in the main building that was also very close to where we could park and get our meals.
1 night business trip Dec 12, 2014
A.L.
"Eh..Could Have Been Worse"
Overall it was decent. My room was a nice size. Some of the drawbacks include a mini fridge that did not work properly, horrible feather pillows, and a tub/shower that would take over an hour to drain once used. All in all the stay was ok.
4 night business trip Dec 8, 2014
"Great hotel, good price!"
They let us check in early. Room was clean, comfy and perfect for the price.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
The hotel staff at the restaurant bar were awesome! Very nice and personable. I would stay here again!
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Back to bay area for visit"
The room was excellent and the check in was smooth. It is close to shopping and restaurants. The beds are comfortable. Will definitely come back again.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
Mother of 2
"Noise"
Room appeared very nice when we ckd in. After dinner upon return we heard a roaring noise in the bathroom. A fan of some type running. It ran all night!! It could not née heard in sleeping area. Other than that the room was pleasant.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
"power outage"
All was good till the power went out in the middle of the night. This was a big inconvenience
1 night business trip Dec 4, 2014
christopher
"Great time"
Pleasant and relaxed atmosphere
2 night romance trip Dec 2, 2014
Felecia
"Staff was great, polite.helpful and energtic"
Spend the night getting ready for the sea-hawk/49's game enjoyed the pleasant atmosphere and dinning
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Crown Plaza Getaway."
Our stay was very comfortable.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Mercy
"Decent value"
It was a good value for the price. Nice interior to the hotel proper. Good location for getting around Concrod, with Starbucks and Trader joe's right across the street. Issues with the lock and the heating in the room, but overall fine.
7 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
"Poor facility"
Rooms smelled, rough crowd and restaurant service was terrible.
5 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
"Comfiest beds ever!"
We stay in a lot of hotels all over the west coast, and the Crown Plaza had the comfiest beds this side of the Mississippi! They also stacked the beds with LOTS of pillows. Another thing that truly stood out was the customer service. Anytime I opened my door to track down a maid for extra coffee, they always had a smile on their face and went above and beyond for me! Will only stay at this chain anytime I am traveling, and will DEFINITELY stay here again in the future!
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Luv2Teach
Very clean and quiet. Room was very clean and relaxing. How ever, and this is a very small inconvenience, all hotels should check their lamps and remotes for burned out lights and batteries for the TV remote. The lamp closest to the bed was burned out. So, had to get up to turn out light. Had to get up and fumble in the dark to find another light to turn on.
2 night trip Nov 26, 2014
Catherine
"Family get-together"
Clean, comfortable, and convenient location.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Perry
"Jester plaza"
The restaurant service is horrendous. Very slow. The rooms have a musty smell. It backs up to the local airport. Very aged property I would not stay here again. Not on par with expectations of a crowne plaza
4 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
"Pleasant Surprise"
Upsides - we were pleasantly surprised by this hotel. We loved the free Wi-Fi and breakfast included with our rate. Kids loved the indoor pool. Nicest surprise was the service. Since we were leaving very early, restaurant was able to pack to-go breakfasts for us. Downsides - room had musty smell when we got there. Small cabinet for refrigerator was v hot from fridge motor. Cabinet needs a vent; we left cabinet door open. Toilet ran slowly. It is sort of out of the way.
3 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
"A must if you're in the area."
Great place to stay. Highly recommended. Very comfortable rooms.
2 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
There was a beautiful atrium and the cafe was handy. The hotel is close to amenities. My room was very nice.
"Nice Place"
The heater was not working and we froze, when I spoke to the front desk the next morning, she just said she would tell maintenance.
1 night romance trip Nov 17, 2014
Crystal
Stayed for 3 nights, everything was great except for the bathroom, the door was in the way of getting in tub. The facilities were great, staff was wonderful.
"Good love it"
I had a issue at the pool but the hotel took care of it very well so I enjoyed my stay and so did my family
Happy
"Good Value"
Could not get the WiFi to work in my room. Called desk 3 times spent almost an hour on the phone with there wifi support people. And made 2 trips to yhe front desk to try and get it working. It never did work. So i didnt get any of my reports done and had to stay anpther night. They did reduce my bill by 50% which would have been great but having to pay for an ectra night because of the poor WiFi ended ip costing me extra money. Even in the second room the wifi was very poor and was on and off the whole timei used it. I stay here about 6 to 8 times a year and its not a real modern hotel and can be very noisey depending on the raoom. There really arn't many hotels to choose from. This has been the best value i could find many really lousy motels are priced very close to this one and this one has everything you need in house Which saves me much time
1 night business trip Nov 14, 2014
My wife is one of the most difficult person to please and she was dealided by this overall experience. Thank you. Cesar Bermudez
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Cesar
"Non Restful hotel"
This hotel looks lovely from the outside but my stay was very uncomfortable. The walls were paper thin so I could every snort, movement and sigh from the room on the other side. By 6am,after a non restful night of nonsleep, someone started banging, tapping and pounding right above my bed. Needless to say, I didn't try to get any more "rest". Will never book this hotel again.
1 night business trip Oct 30, 2014
"Check to ensure no social events are booked in the"
Room overlooking the open plaza below is VERY noisy. LOUD music, LOUD voices, extremely disconcerting.
2 night trip Oct 25, 2014
"not great"
Ants in the bathroom. Ants in my bed. Food and wrappers under the bed. Most horizontal and lamp surfaces DIRTY
1 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
"Lack of Crowne Plaza Concord"
We were told there was a party (even gave us a flyer) and asked to have a room away from the atrium (where the party was). We got to our room and it overlooked the atrium. We called and there was nothing available, then they said there was two rooms available. We asked if they could meet us at the new room with keys. We went to the new room and waited about 10 minutes and no one showed up. So I walked back to the front desk (where they had the keys ready for us). I walked back to the room and it took awhile to get the keys to work. The room was okay, the fan in the bathroom would not turn off. (we were told they would have to turn off the entire floor, even though it was not on in our first room). The bathroom was very small, you could not close the bathroom door without stepping over the toilet.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
"Nice hotel close everything"
Loved the room nice and relaxing. The hotel had a nice atmosphere. Staff was courtess
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
adrienne
"Disappointing"
The hotel is beautiful... Has an indoor pool and "creek" with koi. The room did not have fridge or microwave. The walls were paper tim and our "neighbors" talked loudly well past 1am. The bed was not very comfortable. Was disappointed.
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
I love staying at this hotel . The only thing that was wrong with this last stay was the handle for the shower and bathtub would not work. But it will not keep me from staying there again. The hotel and staff are wonderful I hope to be booking there again soon
1 night trip Oct 16, 2014
"House warming party"
Stay was excellent. Room exceeded expectation. I would stay at this property again in future.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
Thomas Hofmann
"Elegant but a bit loud"
This hotel is older but luxurious and the interior is beautiful. The bed was very comfortable and the room was large. The only drawback is that the soundproofing is nonexistent and you can hear doors slam on your floor and the floor above. The restaurant is a bit pricey but it may be worth the view of the interior atrium.
2 night romance trip Oct 12, 2014
Shoshana
"My romantic getaway"
Just wanted a romantic and relaxing night with my husband and this hotel was perfect!
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
"Not worth $200+ a night"
This is a very basic hotel. The furniture looked worn out and it was generally mediocre. I would stay elsewhere if you are looking to spend this much money for a hotel room.
1 night trip Oct 1, 2014
Aaron Francesconi
"Decent, I stay there again"
The hotel didn't have the type of room I paid for at first, but stuck to my gun got what I requested. Desk staff need to be more accomendating without having manager override what needed to be done. 5 stars for the manager that day. Other than that my room was excellent.
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
Djspoon
"If you don't mind airplanes"
Hotel was clean and well maintained. Had requested a king room and none were available. Find that hard to believe. Our room was 30 feet from the tarmack of a regional airport. That should have been disclosed prior to arrival. On night one planes took off up until 10pm, and then started again at 7am the next morning. Wasn't bad enough to make us leave but a little warning would have been nice. Next at trip will be at the Hilton away from the airport
2 night trip Oct 6, 2014
"Review"
Never did fix the tv. Breakfast great value but cold coffee
7 night family trip Sep 22, 2014
"Oasis"
The Crowne Plaza was gorgeous and set up perfectly for families. I loved how the pool/hot tub was centrally located yet ventilated by the garden like environment. We have seen too many indoor pools that reek of chlorine to the point of making it unpleasant. The rooms were detailed for comfort and style. The restaurant had delectably fresh items which were appropriately priced. Our only complaint was the lack of timeliness on the part of the restaurant, both in service and food.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Nanie
"will stay again"
Updated modern rooms....similar to other crown plazas. Very comfortable plush beds. Loved the shower heads and water pressure. .. made for a nice shower. Ordered room service and the food was late. Without asking they gave me the food free. Good way to make me happy! Would definetly stay again.
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2014
"Convenient and clean"
We were impressed with the size and cleanliness of the rooms. The property is right by an airfield but it's for small planes and the rooms were very quiet. Close to shops, restaurants and the Concord Pavillion.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014