All hotels in Needham, Massachusetts, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here100 Cabot St, Needham, MA, 02494, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"Too far from Fenway"
Your listing of this hotel showed it to be about 6.4 miles from Fenway. The hotel is about 12 miles from the ballpark. It took way to long to get there and the can fare was ridiculous from the airport.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Alex
"Always a pleasant stay"
We always choose this hotel when we visit Boston. It is a short drive to Boston and the price is always great, especially compared to hotels right in Boston. The parking is free and they always have some kind of promotion - free breakfast, free pizza and soda, etc. The rooms are spacious and clean and the food at the restaurant is very good too. My only complaint this time was that our room was not ready at 3pm so we decided to go out and they were supposed to call me when the room was ready. I never got a phone call after calling several times and the room still not ready. Finally we went back at 7pm and our room was ready but we never did get that call.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
"Not near anything but a wonderful hotel"
The area was awful, just near the freeway and lots of construction and business parks. Seemed silly to pay for a parking garage with lots of unused land everywhere. Hotel itself was really nice.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Run to home base weekend"
We only spent one night at this hotel but it was a charming place. The hotel staff was very nice. We needed handicap parking and that was right out front, so it was very convenient.The breakfast food was very expensive. We thought at the price we paid, there should have been a complimentary breakfast included. The room was nice enough, but again for the price, it was only average. This hotel is right off the highway, but finding it could be a challenge. When we were there, there was construction going on all around and it does not look like you are going into an area where you would find a hotel.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Lady SeaBreeze
"Nice hotel, recently remodeled, strange location."
This is a modern looking hotel that has (probably) been recently remodeled. The interior and exterior look nice and new and modern, but the rooms have too much furniture in them (who decided to cram that loveseat into each room?), and our first room had an ancient AC unit that made so much noise we couldn't hear each other talk. The street is all torn up as of this writing (07/14), and the parking garage is vertical due to it's location just down the hill from the hotel. Most rooms have a view of the courtyard or the building with a slice of the surrounding town, and the staff was struggling to keep up with the guests checking in the weekend we were there.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
rfgf1
Loud toilet flush from other rooms makes it difficult to sleep at night.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Andy
"Won't need to use this hotel again which is OK"
I did not like the location nor the fact that we had to pay for parking and they did not offer even complimentary coffee in the lobby, let alone a continental breakfast in the morning. The bed and pillows were uncomfortable; although the room looked updated. I just think for the price and having to pay to park, it being in Needham not Boston, I would choose another hotel in the future.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"pleasant, economical and convenient"
I chose this hotel based on the proximity to Boston, the affordability and the fact that it had a pool. The pool was not nearly as nice as the pictures made it seem, but it served its purpose in entertaining the family. The hotel was very clean and the majority of the staff was very accommodating. My hotel "package" included medium pizza and a pitcher of soda. The size of the pizza was maybe a small the sodas were in cans and this "free meal" cost me almost $12. There was a delivery fee of $7 and change. Apparently it costs a lot to ride the elevator up one floor and walk down the hall. Also, upon delivery, the employee stated that her tip was not included in the price. I work in the service industry and found her comment rude. While the rooms were very quiet, clean and comfortable the beds were rather small. My room stated double beds, but our beds were more like a large twin. My boyfriend is over 6' tall and I am 5'8", we really had no room. If we were heavier people it would have never worked. I definitely enjoyed my stay. I would recommend this hotel to friends and family and if I travel that way again I would absolutely stay again.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Jessie
The waitress was awesome, Accomadations were awesome
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
Annie
"close to highway"
Nice place to stay. Staffs are nice. facility are new. nice open lobby with pc's to browes and print. TVs for ppl awaiting.
Ryan
"Nice but nothing around"
Very nice stay, pricey for location, on top of hill with nothing around, girlfriend loved the pool, 12 dollar a day parking, other than that was a nice couple of day stay
3 night trip Jun 29, 2014
"close to subway station"
enjoyed it very much. very convenient location (just off I-95). About 5 minutes from a subway stop.
4 night family trip Jun 29, 2014
Bob Osterblom
"Terrible service"
We checked in after midnight due to getting stuck in traffic. Expected slower service at this time, but 25 minutes was a bit ridicules when there was only one person ahead of us. The man checking us in was rude and sighed (as if annoyed) at any question or request. We asked for a room near the elevator so we didn't have to carry our sleeping kids too far. We were put in the 2nd or 3rd furthest room from the elevator. One of my kids ending up getting sick during the night and we called down to the front desk to get extra towels. It took over 45 minutes for them to bring up 2 towels. We ended up needing quite a bit more. The restaurant had zero kid friendly food. We ended up getting an over priced bag of chips and crackers at the check out counter until we found a place serving food near by. Only reason 2 stars is due to location, which is right off highway and it has a decent pool. We travel this route every year but will NOT be stopping at this hotel again.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"Nice hotel, not on public transportation"
The room was nice and clean with a comfy bed. We were on the first floor and the darkout curtain did not close all the way so the outdoor light shined into our room. The hotel is located in a safe commerical area without good walking areas. It is also not near the T so you have to shuttle or drive to get there. Kind of ridiculous since this is not downtown Boston, but parking was $12/night.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Kitty74
"Did not get the room I paid for. Very disappointed"
I paid $10 extra for a king bed and I did not recieve it. When I spoke to the desk explaining this the front desk person said nothing so I thought he took care of it. When I walked in to my room I had 2 double beds. It was handled very poorly at the desk not telling me there that I was not recieving the room I paid for. Not what is expexted for service at a Sheraton. Then I complained about it and was told it is not guarenteed. That is absurd. It is not on the web site as not guarenteeed. I PAIDED for it. Why would I do that if it was not guarenteed. That should be changed and no one should be charged if that is the case.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
"The "little things" count."
Whereas the hotel was fine the "free internet" was so slow that it reminded me of my old phone modem. To pay an extra $12 to be able to read an e-mail does not fit my definition of "free internet."
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"Convenient location"
Was staying after a concert at gillette then heading to Fenway next day. Location was great rooms were nice, but man checking us in was not very friendly and key did not swipe for parking garsge. Other than that plsve worked well for us!
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Sandy
"Wedding anniversary stay"
We had a great time. Especially great stay. Thanks to the desk manager for a room upgrade and sending up a bottle of champagne to help us celebrate our 16 year anniversary. We were married at that hotel, and things have changed. It was nice there then, but the improvements in the hotel have been substantial.
1 night romance trip May 24, 2014
Howard & Sheri
"Ok"
We had done a booking for 5 pax & booked a suite. The suite alloted to us was not meant to accommodate 5 pax. The toilet was again not matching to suite standards of Sheraton. We would suggest that the hotel should include breakfast along with the room rates. Shuttle service within 5 miles area for any pick up drop was excellent. Sheraton needs to seriously look into converting the suites to delux rooms & should have more spacious room for suites.
3 night trip May 15, 2014
Jitendra
"Nice hotel but needs an upgrade."
The hotel has a nice location. Rooms are a good size. Carpeting needs to be changed. The bathroom is large but the placement seems to suggest that the hotel was previously used for some other purpose (retirement community?).
Other trip May 19, 2014
Raghu
great
1 night trip May 9, 2014
"College pick up weekend"
I was pleasantly surprised to have such a nice stay only a short 20 minute drive from BC. The complementary pizza and pop was much appreciated too. A little noisy hockey team down the hall but not all night thankfully
1 night trip May 9, 2014
Sheila D
"Very pleasant, helpful staff"
Easy check-in process for preferred status member. Inadequate number of Handicapped Access rooms close to elevators, although a room fairly close to elevators was held for my late arrival because I called the hotel the morning of my trip. Nicely renovated lobby.
4 night trip May 2, 2014
Marjorie
"Good Scenery, Quite."
Larger room, quite and peaceful environment, cheaper price than expensive Boston Hotels, can commute to Boston Downtown in less than half hour.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
Ronnie
"Sheraton adequate"
A nice place to stay. You will need a car.
4 night business trip Apr 18, 2014
"Good location for my purposes."
The room service and cleanliness was wonderful. Pool- and Jacuzzy water were extremely dirty! Overall stay was very pleasant.
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Ute
"Didn't like the service"
I received a room with two double beds instead of king size and by the time I checked in there were no more rooms available.
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
"a disappointing visit"
we have stayed at this hotel many times and found it very adequate. this last visit was not up to the hotel's prior standards. Our first room was directly over the fitness center and literally shook for hours on end. the only time it didn't shake was when the center was closed. when we called about this problem the desk clerk seemed totally clueless and said we could change rooms, which we ultimately did.
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
susan rosenbaum
"Location"
The Sheraton Needham Hotel was wonderful, a great and accomodating staff and it was a pleasure to return to the hotel after too long days of interviews. However, I must say while a very nice expierience ovall the Hotel should not have been recommended as a good place to stay in Boston it is not near the main transportation hub of South Station and cost $50 each way to get from the train to the hotel. Also, since it is not on the T-System it required me to pay $20 to and from ($80 to get to and from interviews at Boston College) to go by cab.
3 night business trip Mar 17, 2014
Good hotel for good price
1 night business trip Mar 15, 2014
"Eh it's ok"
The rooms are nice and clean, the beds are ok, I've stayed in other sheratons and their beds have been amazingzzzzzz... the only thing is that u have to pay for parking $12.. Who pays for parking when staying at a hotel????? There are only a few free parkings surrounding the hotel you have to be lucky to be able to get one of those....
1 night trip with friends Mar 8, 2014
Erica
"Horrible service!"
I will never stay at this hotel again! To start - at the front of the garage the posted rate is $12 a night, then when you get a ticket it says $10 and when you leave the garage (I later saw), it says $9 a night. By the time I got to check in, it took more than 20 minutes to check in because they didn't have enough people up front. My room (on the 2nd floor) was fine and comfortable, but there was a lot of space at the bottom of the door into the hallway, which meant I heard every person and conversation out in the hall, all night long - I might as well have been sleeping in the hallway. Then I had a dog barking outside the window for an hour that evening. In the morning (after a terrible night sleeping from the noise), the internet stopped working (great for working from my room in the morning), and the shower had no hot water! Once I checked out (which I couldn't do soon enough), I told my issues to the woman checking me out, who could have cared less and completely dismissed me. Then they charged me $12 for parking. I pointed out there were several different rates posted, and she said she knew, but that was too bad, it was $12, that's what I had been told at check-in. In fact, no one had told me anything at check-in. I have no patience for posting different rates and not honoring them. Worst hotel stay ever. The room being mostly clean and comfortable is the only reason this place gets a 2 and not a 1. I will not be returning.
1 night trip Mar 10, 2014
"What a wonderful, comfortable hotel!"
We are from SF. Our son attends BC and we are always looking for a convenient, comfortable, affordable place to stay when visiting him. This is a bit further from the airport but quite accessible to BC ... we hope to stay here again! Great staff, very good fitness center and pool(wish I had my bathing suit) ..
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
Memlouise
"biz trip"
Dated hotel, way over priced, don't be mislead by the rate/night; NOTHING included. Parking is 12/day extra!, Breakfast is extra, wireless ver yslow, staff not friendly - had to replace my room keys 4 times and yet the parking garage door did not work
2 night business trip Jan 28, 2014
Clean n spacious room
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
Very pleasant n clean hotel
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
"Convenient to Boston"
Got great rate so stayed here. Have stayed before renovation project. Did not see much change, other than lobby/bar area greatly opened up. Had trouble maintaining comfortable temp in room. Also lots of hall noise between midnight and 2 am kept me/family up. Wish others would be more respectful of others in hotel/ public places. Prices at cafe seemed high so we went into Needham and had great food at Bertuccis, appeared to be regional chain. Popular with families when we were there on Saturday night. Did not see anything about parking fee and that was a surprise as there is no public transportation to this hotel. How do they expect people to get there other than driving due to hotel's location? Nickel and dimming you to death. Likely stay elsewhere next time.
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
Dale
"close to a family event"
it was excellent.....................
2 night trip Jan 4, 2014
anita smolover
"great friendly and supportive staff"
Stay was comfortable…Renovation has made a big difference…the upgrade was needed…The reception staff was exceptional…They have upgraded the breakfast buffet, and still need to upgrade the toaster and find a way to keep the food warmer...
3 night trip Dec 23, 2013
"Great place to stay. Housekeeping advice"
We really enjoyed staying here. Everything was great except for housekeeping. We left our room for about 2 hours and thought that our room would be made up when we returned. It wasn't. When we finally left for our evening festivities around 4:00 p.m., I called the housekeeping number and left a message to have our room made up. When we returned, around after 10:00 p.m., the room was still not made up. I called the main desk and was told that after 3:00 p.m. no one listens to the phone messages in housekeeping until the next day. They did send up towels, but did not offer to make up the room. One would think they would state that you should call the main desk after 3:00 p.m. in the phone message when you call housekeeping!
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
Jean
Visiting our son, daughter-in-law, and three grandsons over the Christmas holiday. The hotel was convenient to their home, clean and appealing. The staff was friendly and accommodating.
Other trip Dec 27, 2013
"Relaxing, convenient stay in Needham"
Stayed one night at this close to family hotel. Great location, decent breakfast, parking, wifi, all good! The only slight hiccup was the maintenance work happening near the restaurant. Once that's done it should all be fine! Friendly staff from start to finish.
1 night business trip Dec 23, 2013
Barb
"Great staff"
Very nice hotel. Only problem was that it took almost half an hour for the shower water to get hot. Staff was excellent, though, which made up for hot water problem.
1 night trip Dec 23, 2013
"Quick stay"
Standard Sheraton - recent remodel had made it more contemporary but lukewarm water in the shower made the stay less than ideal
Other trip Dec 25, 2013
"Family Event"
Hotel was OK.
2 night trip Nov 22, 2013
"Hotel has an odd setup but room was clean"
Their website boasts "free parking" but there are only about 10-15 "free" spots that get taken up very quickly. Everyone else has to pay $10 per night to park in their garage. The garage is down the hill and around the corner so be ready to haul your bags if you have to park in there. Cab ride from the airport will run you $50-$70 if you need it.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
"Convenient, Comfort and Great Service"
Just a short stay but this hotel was fantastic! The staff was friendly and courteous, the room was clean, comfortable and very well appointed.
Liz
"I was surprised..."
...about how noisy the hotel was from our room. Corridor traffic aside, we could hear occupants of other surrounding rooms too clearly (and, because of the location of the hotel, we could not be sure that it might be too noisy from outside street traffic). Also, not an aesthetically pleasing location and the garage is across the street (and an extra fee is charged for parking). However, the hotel accommodations were very nice and our room was nicely furnished and clean. Did have a problem with the tub, unfortunately. All in all, a good experience.
SNiev
Room like a sauna on arrival. Asked for it to be fixed and what was obviously a temporary fix was done. The following night or should I say 4.30 early morning the temperature was so high it was difficult to breathe. Went downstairs and had to wake night desk who looked at me like some sort of idiot (obviously in pj's) and said would send someone up which happened so went back down to foyer to get cool. No apologies for the issue in the room or even an offer to get an iced drink. Spoiled what was otherwise a lovely stay. Check out staff did apologise in the morning.
1 night family trip Oct 20, 2013
"convenient hotel close to Newton Center"
location- very good. Staff- always busy to answer questions. The AC produced so much noise that I had to turn it off. When I came back in the evening, the room was not done
Other trip Oct 12, 2013