All hotels in Sandusky, Ohio, United States of America
5509 Milan Rd, Sandusky, OH, 44870, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Our Stay @ Sleep Inn, Sandusky, OH"
The hotel was easy to find, it was nice that there is an Apple Bees located in front of the hotel, we were immediately taken care of, our room was clean. The appearance was good, when we first walked in the hotel smelled clean. Great breakfast food, to. REally got what we paid for and we were very pleased.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"It was nice and clean...and staff are nice."
It was nice and I like how Applebee's was right behind it...clean was important to me and nice ppl..
Other trip Apr 3, 2014
I'm from merto
"pleasant surprise"
I thought the hotel was great, especially given the low cost. The pool was a decent size and was a great temp (unlike most that are freezing) The hot tub is a bit on the small size, but it was better than none! The beds were comfy, but they are only doubles, so be aware if planning two to a bed, and the pillows are the fluffy kind that sink when he lay on them. There was even a great variety of tv channels. Breakfast had a large variety of cereal, breads, fruit, cold items such as yogurt and hardboiled eggs, and a couple hot items (waffles/sausage). Yes, there were some minor flaws, such as a chip in the sink or some poor trim work in the stairwell, but the place was clean and comfortable! This is the perfect hotel for the area considering most are looking for a place to rest their head while visiting Cedar Point. Also great if looking for weekend getaway to relax and shop. Our room had only a shower, so if this is important to you, be sure to request accordingly.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Dawn
"Everything within a short drive"
My Family and I really enjoyed our stay at the hotel. Our main trip was to spend a day at Kalhari Water park, and it was just down the road. There was a mall, movie theater, restaurants so close to our hotel. I would go back and stay there again.
3 night trip Mar 23, 2014
Roel
"Quite nice for the price!"
When my daughter and I opened the door to our room (a standard double) I was immediately impressed at the size. Most budget hotels are packed so tightly there's barely room to move, but the space was comfortable and there was probably a good 12-18 inches more space at the foot of the bed between the beds and the dresser than one usually finds in a hotel of this price range. We didn't have much of a view, overlooking the parking and into the back end of a restaurant, but inside the room itself was lovely and clean. My daughter used the pool, and though it was relatively small, it was also nice and well-kept. Honestly, an indoor pool at all was a nice amenity at the price anyway. There was a hot tub too. It's tiny, but it was there. Breakfast was included, but it wasn't terribly impressive. There were too many people scrambling around in too small a space. The toaster didn't work correctly so the bagels and English muffins were barely warmed - forget toasted. The only eggs were refrigerated hard-boiled eggs and the one meat option - sausage patties - was pale and unappetizing looking, so we didn't try it. There were make-your-own waffles, which might have been decent if we weren't fighting the crowd to make one at a time. All in all though, it was a really nice stay.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Rachel
Very nice front desk staff, hotel lobby, pool, paint colors, and location. However, room was very small and beds very worn out, and very limited breakfast. Also, the common smell of natural gas / sulfur in Sandusky, OH filled the lobby, halls, and rooms of this hotel to the point of being nauseating.
1 night trip with friends Mar 17, 2014
"Nice hotel for the price"
Stayed 2 nights, for trip to Cedar Point. Great location, with Walmart and Meijer right across the street and Applebees right in parking lot. Not to mention many fast food places. Really like that the pool area was open until 1am. Breakfast was decent, offers eggs BUT they are hard boiled, really would've liked different eggs. Staff was great, and friendly :)
Other trip Nov 2, 2013
Family of 4
"Fair, but being remodeled."
Looking for cheap hotel near Cedar Point. Good price, and had a good night stay when spending most of the day at the park. Room we had was in run down condition, but it looks like they are doing remodeling. Maybe the rooms will be better in the near future. Despite the disrepair, the room was comfortable and could not complain in that respect. Good breakfast and convenient.
2 night trip Oct 12, 2013
"fairly clean room gets the job done for the money"
was an average room...slightly small good price for the location clean enough good breakfast for the money...."make your own waffles" were really good. no bath tub in our room overall.....not a bad hotel for the money.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
Cathie
"Not Far From Cedar Point"
We stayed here for two nights. We came down from Michigan to go to Cedar Point for the day. The hotel was very clean. The staff was friendly. The breakfast was as expected--mostly cold items with a few hot items. I had zero complaints. The pool/hot tub are open late and the gym is open 24 hrs. For the price, I was satisfied. If you want more, pay more.
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
Rachie
"close to shopping and many resataurants"
there for revolution triathlon; excellent accommodation easily accessible good parking would have benefitted from privacy curtains esp as near main road.
2 night trip Sep 7, 2013
Nice and comfortable stay.. We stayed for one night. it is comfortable and recommendable.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"Can't complain..."
Rooms clean, beds clean, air nice and cool, breakfast amazing. Attending hostess at breakfast awesome. Pool nice only thing I think.that.could be improved upon is carpet cleanliness. Within. 5 min. From Cedar Point, tons of restaurants and stores all around close by.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
"Access to everything!"
The hotel was convenient to everything including restaurants to amusement parks. The hotel pool area was clean and well organized. We had a quiet nights sleep and the continental breakfast was very well supplied with a knowledgeable staff.
Other trip Aug 30, 2013
"Horrible room"
The bathroom was missing a doorknob. The room wasn't very clean and the room was much smaller thab I anticipated. It could have been worse but I was not happy with it.
Other trip Aug 30, 2013
"Close to Cedar Point"
This Hotel was very nice. The pool and hot tub was clean. The only improvement I would like to recommend is the breakfast foods. Needs more variety of hot foods, such as bacon, ham, and eggs. The coffee was horrible, tasted like instant coffee...
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
Nice, great location close to cedar point.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2013
trudi
"ok for cedar point"
ok for a night or two for saving a few bucks would stay again.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
Bikeman
"good location, decent price"
it's pretty much what I expected for the money. the building and lobby was nice and clean. the rooms were clean ( with exception of the caulk in the shower had mildew on it) and spacious enough. the breakfast is pretty nice, they even have waffle makers and batter to make your own. the indoor pool area looked nice too but we didn't use it the night we stayed.
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2013
Bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was very good.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2013
Maria
"Good hotel for the price"
This was a good hotel for the price. I actually was given a key to a room, and when I entered it, someone else was already in the room staying, so that was really weird and awkward. But, they quickly got a new room for me, and everything was fine after that!
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2013
Krans
"good value for overnight stay"
Good deal for a Cedar Point overnight!
1 night business trip Aug 11, 2013
"Won't stay at Sleep Inn again!"
The bed felt like it had a sink hole in the middle. The sheets were very rough. The breakfast had very little choice and location was way too small to accommodate the people.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Jodi
"Nice hotel close to cedar point."
Staff is very friendly. Our room was all ready for us even when we checked in at midnight. The pool was still open too!
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
mark
"Two Stars Is Not Fair"
Really for the cost you get a nice room and a decent breakfast, with meat! Come on people. It's a Sleep In and it's 100 bucks. If you want better, pay for it. If you want a nice, clean place to crash out in before a day at The Point, I recommend.
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
Cindi Lou
"Clean Hotel and Fresh Breakfast"
The hotel was very clean and comfortable. The price was not too much to ask at all. The continental breakfast was better than average because everything was fresh and good. Waffles, donuts, bagels, fruits, cereals, sausage links were the main breakfast foods. Everything was also well-stocked in the continental breakfast as well. The rooms were very clean and had a new look to them. Everything was in working order except maybe the pocket doors to the bathroom. Those doors are a little awkward to try to open and lock or whatever. This is something that could surely be improved.
3 night family trip Jul 31, 2013
"Was terrible, was not for me and my family."
First was not clean,then no frig, no tub,no mirc-wave had to have the housekeeper to clean the bathroom, and they got confused on when we was suppose to leave, the pool had popo in it and they did not know about it wonder why cause no one was checking on nothing (what I mean is to check to see if everything alright)WAS NOT A GOOD STAY SO MUCH I COULD TELL BUT WANT!
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
No star
"cedar point"
The room was clean, not enough mirrors, only 1 for 4 people to share. I didn't really like how the bathroom had a sliding door and no tub.Overall it was good for our 2 nights we were there to go to cedar point.
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2013
stacey
"Mold"
The showers had mold in the grout. The bathroom doors 1st room was hard to slide and got stuck the 2nd room the bathroom door wouldn't close all the way. If you don't need privacy and like mold, this is the place for you.
2 night family trip Jul 28, 2013
Sad
"Adequate for mid-price stay"
Room was clean overall. Bathroom door (sliding door) didn't shut all the way. Bed was average but no problem for sleeping. Hallways can be noisy with people talking and kids running up and down the hallway at 7 AM. Breakfast was good with 3 or 4 main items to choose from. Was undergoing renovation when I stayed there and will look nicer in the lobby once done. Probably doesn't have the quality worth the $100/night I paid (after taxes), but would be a good choice at $60-75/night.
3 night trip with friends Jul 21, 2013
No Name
"Good stay"
It was a nice place to stay with the family. Eating area for breakftast was too small but everything else was good. I would stay there again
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2013
Carmen
The location was perfect close to the amusement park and everything you could think you wanted to eat. Also close to the mall and other shopping stores. The only thing that I did not like about the hotel was the beds, the double beds are really small.
3 night trip Jul 23, 2013
Deborah
"Not recommended"
Pass on this one
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
"close to all must-see sights"
Staff very friendly & helpful.
3 night family trip Jul 13, 2013
"July 2013"
They were remodeling during my stay but it did not cause interruptions to the guests. Desk personnel were friendly. Bed was comfortable and room was clean. Did not have refrigerator though room was ready for one.
Other trip Jul 14, 2013
Dos
"Close to Cedar Point"
Hotel was under a little updating with painting and such going on, but the room was very comfortable and clean and the staff was very helpful and friendly. I would definitely stay again when coming down to Cedar Point again!
2 night trip Jul 9, 2013
"Nice hotel for overnight stay. Nice value."
Nice place for an overnight stay. Close to stores and restaurants. Very convenient location for travelers
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
angie
"Sleep Inn Sandusky"
Not the greatest Sleep Inn we've ever stayed in. Room was very small and the bathroom was in bad shape. The lobby was hot (maybe the a/c was broke). I would not stay at this location again.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2013
Eddie
"nice updated hotel"
The hotel was nice and updated. The WiFi connection was intermittent and had to be reset several time and did not work very well from our room. The ad said there was a restaurant and free hot breakfast which is miss leading. There is no restaurant at the hotel and the breakfast is really a continental breakfast. The restaurant is an Applebee's on the same lot.
3 night family trip Jun 27, 2013
"Nice hotel for reasonable price."
I really enjoyed this hotel and the location. It was clean and comfortable for an overnight stay after being at CP all day. Pool stays open late for after park hours!
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
"Clean, Comfortable Rooms"
Now, THIS is what a $70/night hotel should be! Everything was great!!
Other trip Jun 8, 2013
"Really?"
The room and service were fine for the level of hotel it is. It was clean, convenient, and decently priced. However, they gave my nephew a key to my room just because he asked! His name was not on the room, nor was it the same last name as mine. They did not ask him for ID, nor call me to see if it was ok. He simply barged in on me because he knew I was there. What if he were someone I didn't want in my room, especially someone who knew my name, but I didn't know him? Even if I was ok with it if they had asked, since they didn't, what if I was just walking out of the shower because I did not expect anyone else to be in my room? I did not feel safe in that hotel not because of the location, but because of the actions of the staff.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
Renee
"Just ok"
Decent size room, very uncomfortable beds, refrigerator in the room would have been great and there was not any alarm clock or clock radio as was advertised on their web page. It was ok for the price and free breakfast was decent. Might stay there again if needed cheap place only for a night or so.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
Buck
beds too small
1 night family trip May 17, 2013
Hotel was very clean and room had quite a bit of space. The hot breakfast that is advertised is not what you would think, they had an old waffle maker to heat waffles and a microwave for oatmeal. Other than the breakfast we really liked it, was nice and quiet and pool was clean and warm. Would recommend staying here.
Other trip Apr 29, 2013
"Mold in the shower"
Overall, for the price and convenience, we were satisfied. We were looking for an inexpensive hotel with a pool for one night. The room was standard, but there was a large piece of mold hanging on the outer edge oh the shower. We had flip-flops to wear to the pool, so we wore those in the bathroom as well as in the shower. The staff was nice and the free brekfast standard, although the coffee was the worst I have ever tasted! Other guests also commented on the very, very bad coffee:(
1 night trip Apr 2, 2013
"Convenient"
Excellent service and very affordable. Close to attractions and area restaurants. Convenient access to interstate.
1 night trip Jan 19, 2013
Gregg W
"Excellent value for a real nice hotel!"
This hotel was very reasonably priced. The room was very clean, good sized, with a very comfortable bed. The pool and hot tub were also clean and the water temperatures just right. The hotel offers a good breakfast which was nice and saved us from having to go to an outside restaurant. In the surrounding area there are many other restaurants and stores such as a Applebees and a Wal-mart right next door. The hotel staff were very friendly and professional. An excellent hotel at a very reasonable price. Cedar Point Amusement Park is only about a mile from the hotel but was not open this time of year.
1 night trip Nov 13, 2012
Showers didn't have hot water. Water was warm and had to let run for 15 mind to get that overall it was good
1 night family trip Nov 9, 2012
"Nice Hotel to sleep at after a day of fun"
Close to Cedar Point (15 Minutes) nice room and beds, Not bad.
Other trip Oct 23, 2012