All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
777 Mcgavock Pike, Nashville, TN, 37214, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

• Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Great pool
  • Value
    Fairly good value for money
    Bad breakfast
"Definitely coming back"
Amazing and beautiful hotel. I go to Nashville 3 times per year. I will be staying here every time from now on.
3 night trip Nov 28, 2015
"Not up to par for Sheraton."
The room was clean but the furniture dated. While it would be considered quite up to par for most hotels, it isn't what we expected of a Sheraton property. The bathroom sink drained very slowly and obviously needed to be cleaned out. We needed to run the hot water for roughly five minutes before it got hot enough to shower - no risk whatsoever of getting scalded! One of the bed side lamps was out of order (the problem didn't seem to be the bulb but the outlet).
Response by Sheraton Music City
Thank you for taking the time to share your impressions from your recent stay. Please accept my apologies for the issues you encountered during your visit. We are always happy to address any concerns our guests may bring to us and we would have welcomed the opportunity to resolve the problems you mentioned. I sincerely hope that you will choose to stay with us again, perhaps following our 2016 renovation, so that we are better able to demonstrate our commitment to providing all our guests with the very best Music City memory.
1 night romance trip Nov 26, 2015
Michel
"It's fine."
I reserved a king bed and was given two double beds. I was only offered an upgrade if I paid $30/day.
Response by Sheraton Music City
Thank you for taking the time to post a review from your stay with us. Please accept my apologies that we were not able to accommodate your requested room type. We make every effort to provide our guests with the room they request and are always willing to adjust any reservation when the requested room is available or offer available upgrades. I do sincerely hope that you will choose to stay with us again and allow us another opportunity to better demonstrate our commitment providing all our guests with the very best Music City Memory.
1 night business trip Nov 15, 2015
"Great experience!"
This hotel was a great option for our visit to Nashville. It is located a little ways outside the downtown near the airport, but a shuttle runs to and from the hotel every hour for only $10. Staying outside of the downtown saved a lot of money, but didn't take away from the experience at all. Very friendly and helpful staff.
2 night romance trip Nov 13, 2015
Kimberlee
We had a great time in Nashville, but wish we had picked a hotel closer to downtown.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
Maryellen
"Had a great time!!"
Great Time!! Nice easy stay!
3 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
Molly
"Nice hotel for price"
Stay was great. Hotel was very pleasing to the eyes. Room was nice and clean. AC unit is quite...which was refreshing compared to other hotels I've been in where the AC unit keeps you up all night. My only issues was the long line to check in. Came in on a Friday evening and was in a line of about 8-10 people. Should be more staff on hand to check people in faster. Parking was great.
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2015
charles
"Love this place"
This is always our 1st choice to stay in Nashville. They have a shuttle bus that takes you and picks you up for 10.00 round trip. The hotel is clean and employees are all very nice and helpful.
1 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015
Talmage
Hotel is fantastic. Only issue is we booked (and prepaid) a deluxe room and when we arrived there were only traditionnal rooms left. Not sure how this can happen
1 night family trip Nov 6, 2015
Mathieu
"Middle of the road hotel"
The room was a bit dusty and musty.
2 night business trip Nov 8, 2015
Adam
"Expected Better"
The restaurant staff and cooks need some training. The rooms were old, small and out-dated and had a musty smell. It was an older hotel that looks beautiful when you first walk in.
Response by Sheraton Music City
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts from your recent stay with us. I have shared your comments with the Executive Chef and the Restaurant Manager so that they can address your comments with their teams. I apologize that you did not find your room to your liking. We are always happy to address any concern our guests may have as soon as they are brought to our attention and would have welcomed the opportunity to move you to a more satisfactory room. I sincerely hope that you will choose to stay with us the next time you find yourself in Nashville so that we can better demonstrate our commitment to providing all our guests with the very best Music City Memory.
1 night family trip Nov 5, 2015
"Great place!"
A beautiful hotel. Staff very nice and accommodating. The Veranda Bar was a great place to unwind.
1 night trip Nov 6, 2015
Janelle
I stayed here three nights for a business meeting. The room was comfortable and clean. There is no free breakfast, as with most hotels with in house restaurants.
3 night business trip Oct 26, 2015
"Great getaway"
Very nice hotel for the price!
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2015
"Pleasant stay"
We had spent some time in downtown Nashville enjoying the sites, spent time with relatives in Tenn and wanted someplace close to the airport. We booked the Sheraton as we haven't stayed a Sheraton on our travels (we travel a lot). We were pleased with the hospitality we received from the minute we stepped out of the car. The room was great, even giving us two chairs to share our feet on the ottoman as well as the desk chair. We were disappointed the television stations in the lounge were not offered in the room, so we had to stay in the lounge to watch the sports event we wanted to see.
Other trip Oct 27, 2015
"Best place in Nashville"
Will try to room there again when we come back to Nashville. Great place, felt safe and nice location easy to get there !!!!!! Perfect
1 night trip with friends Oct 23, 2015
"disappointing stay"
Room was fine, but we were disappointed to get a noise complaint when we were not noisy at all. We had no music and a few of us were just sitting around talking. After that, we had to whisper or leave the grounds to talk.
Response by Sheraton Music City
Thank you for your feedback, and we're very sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your overall experience. It is true that sometimes our guests are more sensitive to noise than others, and we must act on any noise complaints to ensure that everyone has a peaceful night's sleep. Please accept my sincere apologies if you felt that this complaint was unwarranted. On a positive note, we're pleased that you were happy with your room, and that you would overall rate our property favorably. We hope to welcome you back again for an experience that is more positive.
2 night trip with friends Oct 16, 2015
Gladia
"Once u get past a few bumps it's fine."
They told me I had to pay $9.95 for Internet. No microwave in room, coffee maker in room spit coffee everywhere, was obviously broken. Massage room had no heat and I froze. Thought they would do more given we we're celebrating our anniversary. Drinks at bar at $10 for more ice then drink. Other then these issues everything else was great. Location was super close the opry land. Great location.
Response by Sheraton Music City
Thank you very much for your feedback and for choosing us to host your special anniversary evening. I'm sincerely sorry to hear that not everything about your stay was perfect. I hope that you alerted our staff of the issue with the coffee maker before your departure, as I'm sure they would have remedied the problem as quickly as possible. I'm disappointed to hear that you found the prices for Wi-Fi and drinks to be steep, but please know that we do make sure to keep all of our prices competitive for our area. We're happy to know that overall, your stay was indeed positive, and we hope to welcome you back again for a chance to provide an even better experience!
3 night romance trip Oct 18, 2015
"Lil getaway"
Every one was very friendly. We would stay there again if we get back to Nashville.
2 night romance trip Oct 18, 2015
Marinell
"Decent Stay"
I was placed in the room directly in beside the Club Lounge and it was always so loud, making it very hard for me to rest. Also, the wifi was constantly messing up. Since this was a business trip, this made it very difficult for me to get anything accomplished.
3 night business trip Oct 11, 2015
I liked that for $10 you could get a round trip shuttle to downtown Nashville
1 night romance trip Oct 15, 2015
Jeremy C
"quality of service"
We were suppose to stay from Friday night to Monday, but our flight was cancelled. They were nice enough to change out reservations from Sunday to Tuesday and gave us a partial refund for the unused night. They also took care of our bags till it was time to get our flight. Hotel was clean and the staff was very nice.
2 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2015
Janet
"Always stay here"
This place is great! Staff is always nice hotel clean ect. ALWAYS stay there when in Nashville.
2 night trip with friends Oct 9, 2015
tiffney
The only problem with the experience was the lack of WiFi. The internet continued going down, so one could not print out airline tickets, etc. The hotel simply stated that the internet was down. No other explanation.
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
We were traveling through Nashville to Virginia
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2015
Carla
"San Antonio visitor"
Great hotel but there are no great restaurants in the area.
1 night business trip Oct 1, 2015
Lee
"Desired more cleanliness of room"
It was obvious that the room I resided in had a number of issues. First,the toilet seat looked as if it should be in a remote village in a third world country. It was stained and needed replacement. I purchased my own Clorax bath cleaner to clean the toilet and tub, however..to no avail. Second, I am a health advocate. THERFORE, I very seldom become ill with a cold etc.. However, after my first night stay in this room....I woke up with a severe sore throat as well as an uncontrollable need to sneeze and wheeze. After seeing a number of the 'guest' with their pets...this gave me reason to believe that animal's dandruff may be present. These rooms need a thorough dusting and a carpet cleaning. Furthermore, upon arrival ,the lobby area was beautiful and we'll maintained . I feel that there should be some type of regulation or provision as to which rooms that the pets are allowed to stay.
Response by Sheraton Music City
Thank you for taking the time to share your impressions from your recent stay. I would like to apologize for the issues you have described with your room. Please be assured that this is, in no way, what we consider acceptable. We are always available to address any concerns our guests may have and work to resolve any issues as soon as they are brought to our attention. We would have been happy to relocate you to another available room more to your liking. Because the Sheraton Music City, along with all Starwood hotels, is a pet-friendly hotel, we are a favorite destination for people who travel with pets. We do monitor rooms that guests with pets stay in and those rooms are thoroughly cleaned and treated for pet dander after the guests depart. I am pleased that found our lobby to your liking. I do hope that you will choose to stay with us again the next time you find yourself in Nashville so that we are better able to demonstrate our commitment to providing all our guests with the very best Music City memory.
2 night business trip Sep 28, 2015
"Nice hotel close to the arport"
Nice hotel that is close to the airport. For the about the same price, it was a nice change from "motel chains" which are located 2 blocks away. The lobby is large and welcoming, the rooms are on the small side, but with quality bedding and furniture. It was very quiet on the 4th floor, especially considering it's close proximity to the airport (10 minute drive on surface streets).
1 night business trip Sep 29, 2015
Jesse
"Hotel review"
A/C never got that cold. Roof leak in hallway & the day before we left smell of mildew creeping into room. Nice lobby & restaurant.
Response by Sheraton Music City
Thank you for taking the time to share your impressions from your recent stay with us. Please accept my apologies for the issue that you encountered in the hallways. In speaking with the Engineering Supervisor, I was told that a damaged air-conditioning unit was the cause of the water leak. Our Engineering team has corrected the problem and our Housekeeping team has serviced the areas that were affected by the water. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our Old Hickory Grille and our lobby. I do hope that you will choose to stay with us again the next time you find yourself in Music City.
2 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
Esther
"We will stay again!!"
Very nice hotel with good food. My family enjoyed our little get away. It's close to downtown without the traffic and mobs of people at the downtown hotels fighting for parking and waiting for valet to bring your car around.
2 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
Molly
"Perfect fo families visiting Nashville"
The perfect location for a family trip to sightseeing. Nashville is spread out, so you have to drive 15 - 20 minutes to see everything, no matter where you stay. The room was very large, two pools, good restaurant, secure grounds, quite, and best of all, the service (everyone) was very very nice. I was really impressed, and I travel for a living. I rarely write reviews, but I thought this would be a good idea for families trying to figure out if this is too far out, etc. For the price, and this town, it is a great idea. I would stay here again without looking further.
3 night family trip Sep 24, 2015
Lawrence
"The bar staff was my favorite part."
The bar staffd was incrediblemy favorite part of the day. The room was my worst I asked for a king and recieved a double me and my signifiant other had to s.leep apart the beds were too small
Erin
"Nashville Anniversary trip"
Outstanding and service at the desk was the best! The champagne was unexpected and really appreciated. Class act!
1 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
fred
"Excellent choice"
Chose this hotel for proximity to airport & conference center. It was surprisingly beautiful, inside & out. The room was a little bigger than usual and seemed very new and clean.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
"Gave me the wrong room"
Prepaid for a king size bed for my wife and I but they gave me 2 small beds instead. Showed them the email confirmation and still refused to accommodate. Won't be using again
Response by Sheraton Music City
Thank you for taking the time to share your impressions from your recent visit. Please accept my apologies that we were not able to accommodate your room request. We make every effort to provide each of our guests with the room type that they specify when they make their reservations. Unfortunate
"great"
great
1 night business trip Sep 1, 2015
Kent
Very nice location and grounds were impressive.
3 night romance trip Sep 17, 2015
Sherri
We really like this hotel, it's away from downtown but close enough it doesn't take long to get too. The hotel could use a few upgrades, like a fan in the bathrooms. Our room was nice but view was horrible, we over looked the top of one part of the building and all the air conditioning units, not a pretty view. I would stay here again but request a different room with a nicer view.
3 night romance trip Sep 16, 2015
"Wonderful stay"
Wonderful
1 night romance trip Sep 1, 2015
"Awesome place to stay"
This was the 22nd time we staged there. Everything was wonderful. We upgraded to the club floor and had breakfast and finger foods at cocktail hour. Food was great. It was worth every dime to stay there
5 night romance trip Sep 7, 2015
Ann M
"Close proximity to entertainment and airport"
The rooms are spacious and clean. The beds are very comfortable. Plenty of parking is available . My biggest complaint was the front desk personel. They were quite nice during check in. Perhaps a little to chatty which may explain my issue. They took forever or did not answer the front desk phone. If you have a question it would probably be faster to go down 3 floors and do it in person. The bathroom has little storage. No drawers or shelves. For 2 women and all our things it was inadequate . There's a perfect place .where a useless picture hangs , that would be a great place for a shelf. The hotel is really nice I would stay again.
Other trip Sep 16, 2015
suezette
"Ga/V game"
Did not consider it <5 miles from center of city. Actually how close to Broadway is it, is more important. But shuttle service was offered w/o much wait.
2 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
Gerald
"Clean hotel, uncomfortable bed and bad wifi"
If we wanted to have the king bed, as we had reserved, we had to accept a conference room with a murphy bed. Since our flight was delayed, we checked in 6 hours later than expected and this was all that was left. It sat on the floor and was very uncomfortable. I left early the next morning and didnt return until after midnight so there was no chance to change anything. Also, the internet connection was horrible, even on wifi. It was not a constant connection and impossible to get phone signal so it was the only option.
Response by Sheraton Music City
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts from your recent stay. I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your visit and that we were not able to provide you with the accommodations that we are known for. Our policy is to only utilize the conference suites as guest rooms when all the other rooms are occupied. We are always happy to assist in resolving any issues our guests may encounter and would have welcomed the opportunity to relocate you to another available room for the remainder of your visit as soon as we are made aware of your concerns. I sincerely hope that you will choose to stay with us again so that we are better able to demonstrate our commitment to providing all our guests with the very best Music City memory.
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
It was about a ten minute wait in line to check in, however, the front desk staff was extremely professional and courteous. The Club room was restocked periodically. Overall, our stay was excellent.
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
"Great hotel! Needs new beds!"
Perfect stay! left with a back pain after sleeping on a bed that was just too hard!
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
james
"Great Location!"
Had a great stay at Sheraton Music City - perfect location - easy to get to Opryland area as well as downtown, but not have to deal with the high prices of downtown Nashville. Room was huge and comfortable and the balcony seating was a nice bonus - will definitely be back!
2 night family trip Sep 7, 2015
"Comfortable room; needs updated"
Reserved through Hotels.com for one night. Planning for the arrival of newest grandbaby and needed to have a hotel prior to staying with our family. Our grandbaby arrived a week earlier and I couldn't get the reservation changed to the new time we needed it so we had to extend our stay to make use of this already paid reservation.
1 night family trip Sep 7, 2015
My husband and I stopped here for one night on our way home...I wish we could have stayed longer. It was an excellent hotel at a very reasonable price.
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
Gail
"Very nice and clean"
Excellent hotel, there is a shuttle that takes you downtown return for $9.99 saved heaps by using the shuttle.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
gayle
Comfortable room; pleasant location.
1 night romance trip Sep 1, 2015