All hotels in South Portland, Maine, United States of America
363 Maine Mall Rd, South Portland, ME, 04106, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"Nice in Portland."
Stay was very nice. Staff was very helpful, no breakfast, lunch or any normal amenities included. No windows you can open, the spiral is very nice and there are a ton of local shops near by.
4 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
wayne
Service good area you stay not good and the amenities not good
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Jacelynn
"Dog-friendly, "ok" hotel"
We stayed here because the hotel was dog-friendly. Although I should have checked, there was not a refrigerator, or microwave in the room. We had to keep ice in our cooler for our drinks and left-overs. As for the ice machines, they were located on the 3rd (which was broken),5th, and 7th floors (of tower two). The hotel looks dated, and seems more suited for business folks attending a conference- not for a couples getaway. It did not feel "cozy"- although the room itself was clean. Although the interstate was outside our window, it was relatively quiet. If you like shopping, there is plenty of it- with a mall next door. This was our first time at a Double-tree, and it was not what I expected from a hotel by Hilton.
1 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
Sidney
"Chooses another hotel"
This place needs an upgrade and cleaning. Definately not worth the money!
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
"It worked for us"
It was fine for what we needed--an overnight on our way elsewhere in. Maine. The front desk staff seemed Tired of the whole business--but so were we. It was convenient to the airport,nice and clean if not expensive for what it was.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
"NO CHERRY ON TOP"
No cherry on top. Check out front desk staff did not say thank you for staying with us, or..how was your stay ? felt awkward as if I was bothering them, just said no incidentals, took my key and blank face..weird.. Hotel was nice, pillows were bad. Pool nice.
1 night business trip Jun 12, 2015
G. Scott
Pool was dirty a lot of things on the bottom.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
"End of Vacation"
Upscale accommodations that would be expected for this price. Large comfortable room and complementary ride to the airport (at 5 AM). Mall and restaurants within walking distance.
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Convenient To everything. Wish they had refrigerator in room like before. Stay there everytime we visit Portland.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Honeymoon"
Served well as a honeymoon suite..
2 night romance trip May 14, 2015
Carol-Ann
"No Better Than A Red Roof Inn But Twice the Cost"
Had a room with bad plumbing in the bathroom sink. Had to wash hands in bathtub for a day until they had an available room. The free breakfast that came with the room was marginal as the hot food was usually cold. Cannot recommend this hotel except they do have fabulous cookies. But for double what I paid on the trip out on a road trip, the Red Roof Inn was a much better value even without the cookies and the continental breakfast.
Other trip May 22, 2015
Sandy
"Very Pleasant place to stay"
It was a very pleasant stay. The hotel staff was very nice and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. We had access to the Hilton Rewards lounge. The food and staff in the lounge were good.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Quincy Marriott"
The only downfall was the lobby bar was closed when we arrived between 11 and 11:30. Don't get it....BUT was upgraded to a suite.
2 night trip with friends May 7, 2015
Lynn
"Good location and clean room"
Good stay but noisy air conditioning. Good location.
Other trip May 13, 2015
"Great hotel and value!"
Great hotel...I'm very surprised by the reviews that state this hotel is "filthy" or that the rooms are "tight." That's not the case at all! In fact, the room I had (king size bed) was spacious and super clean and inviting. Very quiet hotel but close to I95 and the Maine Mall. I would definitely stay again.
1 night trip May 9, 2015
"Great place to stay for a Mall shopping trip."
We were put up on the 6th floor-everything was great! The accommodations were very neat and clean and the staff were friendly and helpful. Plenty of parking.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Wonderful stay"
Very comfortable, lovely room , wonderful stay all around
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Kimberly
It was a quick stay for us, we arrived at 10:20 pm and left at 7 am. The room was very comfortable and large. they gave us hot warm cookies on arrival and everyone was very pleasant.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
We live in the area but took our 5 year old to stay for the night to swim in the pool. The indoor pool was very clean compared to others we have been to in the past. It was also much larger then some we have seen. I'll definitely bring him back for another winter time swim.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Very convenient location."
Very convenient location. Close to CrackerBarrel, Famous Dave's, Cabelas and Maine Mall across the street. We were treated very well during our stay. Would recommend.
1 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
Debra A
"Winter getaway"
Overall the hotel was clean and well staffed although the reason I chose this hotel was for the indoor pool so that my family and I could enjoy a get away from the cold winter weather only to find the indoor pool is in an unheated room off the side of the hotel. It was barely warm enough to walk in let alone swim in. Very disappointing for a Hilton hotel!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Blaine
"great place worth the money"
It was wonderful.
1 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2015
paul
"Great trip"
Nice hotel and close to the mall.
1 night business trip Jan 10, 2015
"Good airport shuttle"
Just stayed one night to get early flight. Reasonable value for money. A typical airport business hotel.
1 night business trip Jan 3, 2015
L S
"Very disappointed - expected more, and cleaner..."
After reading about this hotel and seeing the pictures I expected a great place to spend some family time. I was very disappointed with the Hotel. The rooms are very tight (weird circular design), not a clean feel overall and the lobby and restaurant are very plain. The worst of all was to find that the swimming pool has been out of order for the last month and no notifications were sent about that. Left half-way through and went to another Hotel downtown...
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Few friends and I booked in for a night. Warm cookies and friendly staff upon arrival. Cot delivered to our room before we could get up there ourselves. Overall nice experience - wish the beds/rooms were bigger.
1 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2014
Megan
"Pool area too cold, water too cold"
Stayed there because you had a pool but the pool area was way to cold and me and my daughter would not go in. The pool room was so cold that the water was steaming and the water was not warm. My wife went in because wepaid for it and it was the principle. I would go to another hotel next time. Other hotels have more pleasurable pool areas.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
RICHARD
Arrived after midnight after a long day of travel. Room was spacious, quiet and clean. The lobby, bar and restaurant looked inviting, but I was out at dawn.
"Great hotel...not a good choice for kids"
I stayed with toddler and would not do that again....not a place for children to play or let off steam. Very quiet adult atmosphere no continental breakfast...very pleasant staff and great place to go to get away from the kids!
Grandmother
"not again"
Staff great. Cookie great. Bathroom small, toilet small. Especially for bigger people. Had to pay extra for a fridge. Really. First one had mold in it. After shower water would not stop had to have staff cone in twice to fix. Very inconvenient stay.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
just us
"Not a good place to stay...oh but you get a cookie"
Beds are uncomfortable, entrance to rooms are way to small, bathroom is a joke for the executive suite, hallways are filthy. When you walk in the room and see two bottles of water waiting for you, I thought this will be a good stay, walked over to open one... It had already been opened and it was half-full! Yuck! Guess they don't clean rooms here. I will not be staying here again.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
Travis
"Great Get away"
Very comfortable, clean and quiet! Regardless of the busy life outside! I thoroughly enjoyed my stay as a getaway for my birthday with my Mom! Thank you
1 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
Julie Anne
"Disappointed items of the stay"
No free breakfast, No microwave, and no fridg in the room unless you ask and then they bring one for the room. The man that brought this said they have a lot of request for them. I gave them a comment card with my name and number, but never heard from anyone. Disappointed in that!! We had been to 3 other hotels which were less expensive and had the other features.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
Sandy
Parts of the hotel are updated and parts of the hotel are a bit worn out. There is nothing specifically "wrong" but the feel of the hotel is that it is caught between a clean and renovated modern hotel and a dated hotel. The road noise from the highway is fairly loud and does make it hard to sleep.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Good enough for one night"
convenient location. staff was amazing. bar area was great. not worth the $ for the night. low toilet, low shower head, crusty tub, double beds are just too small for anyone over 6 feet tall.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
Lou
"Good location for a night or two in Portland"
Good location though not in downtown (Old Port), still its 10 min drive to old port. plenty of parking. lots of food etc options around. large rooms, well equipped.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Chanan
"None"
Good stay
3 night romance trip Sep 29, 2014
"Escape"
Overall it was a good experience except I was carged 100$ on my credit card without me being aware. I had to place several calls to have the situation sorted out. At first, the accounting depart ent was not too cooperative.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Sylvia
"Centrally located to local attractions"
OK except there were 4 of us staying in the room and they only provided 3 towels. Asked for extra towels and the next day still only received 3. Called the front desk to ask again and never got extra towels - had to walk around to find a housekeeping staff member to get one. This shouldn't have happened considering the cost of the room . . . . .
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Double tree"
I've been to a few double trees over the years dvd this one was a disappointment. Worn out rooms. Needs so refurbishing and new items. However the staff were super cheerful.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
"not worth the price"
There is no security the parking lot is wide open they even have sign that is clear about this they leave the 2nd tower unlocked anybody can just walk in .The price is way out you would think that with the high price and name that this would be a clean and secured hotel that is not the case. Also don't eat they food is very low on the chains list of stuff . you can swim pool is great and heated. I wish it was what I thought a good hotel should be . there was mold in bath room and hair in the bed they need to get some over sight on they hotel or change name ps I very really ever complain but sometimes you have to
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
brad
Excellent experience. Would recommend to others. Will definitely return.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"Great location, 10 minutes to airport & old port."
Enjoyed our stay, comfortable bed, spacious room and warm cookies at check-in!
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
"Comfortable Bed and Clean Room"
Stayed at this Hotel for 3 nights over a weekend trip to Portland, Maine. The Bed was comfortable, the room was clean and there were plenty of towels. Breakfast was ok (they could add more choices) and the could do a better job maintaing the Hotel. Overall it was a good experience.
3 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2014
"outstanding staff"
Outstanding staff and location
1 night trip Jul 9, 2014
Staff was friendly and helpful. Quiet and comfortable room. Bed and pillows comfy. Only complaint was the price of room
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2014
"Needs updating"
I booked this as an unpublished rate hotel on Expedia with 3.5 stars. When we got to the hotel, check in was good and the common areas were nice, but when we got up to our room, there was a piece of paper on the door that said "wet paint". I'm not sure what was painted, as there was a lot of wear and tear on the door and it had obviously not been painted recently. Inside the room, there were areas of the wallpaper that had obviously cut out and patched, and there was hair on the sheets. The bathroom had been partially updated (sink and mirror) but the bathtub/shower was old and the tile appeared mildewed. The room was a good size, and many items had been updated, but everything seemed very halfway done. We had stayed at a different hotel near the airport upon arriving in Portland, and I can definitely say there are better hotels nearby for a cheaper rate.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
AMB
"Always choose this hotel"
I have found it to be reasonably priced, very accommodating staff and well appointed rooms. The location is good, if Malls are your thing, but it is also close to several larger industries in the Portland area.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Sink did not drain. Lobby seamed dated could use some sprucing up. Room was clean and staff was helpful.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
"one night stay"
even it was only a one night stay over. it was a pleasant place to stay. close to all that we wanted to do.. shopping , right across the street . movie theater just up over the hill. easy to get to old orchard beach and Cape Elisabeth at Fort Henry. there is much more we would of loved to do, but ran out of time. there's still next time. and will be staying at the Double Tree Hilton.!!!
Other trip Jul 4, 2014