All hotels in Arlington, Virginia, United States of America
900 S Orme St, Arlington, VA, 22204, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"WiFi & Breakfast should be included :/"
Nice hotel. I would give it a 5 star if it came with free WiFi & a free Continental Breakfast. Overall a great hotel.
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2015
"Good Washington hotel near DCA, but needs upgrade"
Great location and price, but hotel is old and could use a serious upgrade. I was disappointed for a Sheraton hotel.
Response by Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel
Thank you for your review of your recent experience at our hotel. Your feedback is important to us as we continue to improve upon our service and accommodations. We are happy that you enjoyed the conveniences of our location but are disappointed that our rooms fell short in meeting your expectations. We are happy to announce that we are currently in the process of updating our rooms in terms of carpeting, wallpaper and case goods. We have a handful completed and are excited about the upgrades. Thank you for your business and we hope that you will visit us again soon when you are in the D.C. area. Sincerely,
2 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
"Mediocre, at best"
My 8th floor room overlooked the roof of the hotel's banquet rooms. After putting up with window-rattling music until 10 or so, I was awakened at 2:00 by the roar of the roof-mounted air conditioners be3ing turned on. Room had no closet. Okay, it had a wardrobe instead. But the rod in the wardrobe was only about 2 feet off the floor, which made it impossible to hang anything without its dragging on the floor of the wardrobe. Meals -- corn and crab chowder was pretty good. Hamburger was mediocre. Fish in fisn and chips were completely inedible, as were the rolls. Only in a dire emergency would I go back. Definitely NOT a $400/night value.
Response by Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel
Thank you for your review of your recent experience at our hotel. Your feedback is important to us as we continue to improve upon our service and accommodations. We are very sorry that your sleep was interrupted by the noise from the AC unit. We are also disappointed to hear about your experience in our restaurant, I can assure you that is not typical of our hotel or the Sheraton brand. We are happy to announce that we are currently in the process of updating our Restaurant menu to add more appetizing and exciting food options. Thank you for your business and we hope that you will visit us again soon when you are in the D.C. area. Sincerely,
2 night business trip Jun 16, 2015
"Just ok"
Stay was ok but too much noise from other rooms
Response by Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel
Thank you for your review of your stay at our hotel. We always appreciate hearing from our guests, especially about areas where we can do better. I can imagine the inconvenience you experienced due to the noise and we do apologize for the disruption to your comfort. We assign security personnel to walk all hallways to control noise and we will make sure to stress the importance of this with our security team. We hope that you will visit us again for a more relaxing experience. Sincerely,
3 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
Leon
"Pool Party"
The stay was great! Misunderstanding regarding wifi charges and I think the hotel really does need a bigger pool. Maybe incorporate a kiddie pool
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Sabrina
"Stay during adverse weather conditions"
Was scheduled outbound from DCA the day a large storm cell hit VA/DC/MD, depositing approximately 6-10 inches of snow, cancelling my flight. Found a hotel room at Sheraton Pentagon City. There was an excellent one rate. So, I left DCA by taxi for the Sheraton. Check-in went very smoothly. The following day, my flight was agan cancelled, and I went online, again, to Hotels.com, and received an even lower rate stay for an additional night. All-in-all, I believe Hotels.com provided excellent service, as did the hotel. The shuttle to/from DCA was also a welcome feature.
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
"Quick stay!"
Not as described! Room was a bit warm upon checking in to a high temperature and muggy area. You have to pay for all amenities, including Internet... No micro fridges in rooms.
Response by Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel
Thank you for your review. We are sorry that you found your room to be a bit warm upon arrival. We work hard to make sure our housekeepers keep each and every guest room’s air conditioning unit set at a comfortable temperature and we apologize if that wasn’t the case upon your arrival. On your next visit please consider requesting a microwave /fridge, as we have fridges and microwaves in all our suites and we do provide it upon request – I regret that you were not made aware of this. I hope you consider staying with us again and we will make sure you have the best travel experience ever. Sincerely,
1 night business trip Jun 12, 2015
Christopher
For the price, proximity to places I visited, cleanness of the room and staff friendliness and service. This was a great stay! I would like to stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2015
"Good business hotel"
I can't believe they charged me for wifi! Other than that, all fine for a Sheraton.
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2015
STephanie
"Sheraton Pentagon experience"
nice room, quiet, excellent shuttle service to Regan National, but not easy to find via roads under the freeway.....price was right!!
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2015
Galen
This was a wonderful experience! The service was great. Staff was very welcoming and accommodating. Great breakfast in the restaurant. The entrance revolving door was too fast. But the overall stay was exceptional!
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Anidi
"Beautiful"
Amazing!
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Nicole
The Sheraton is nice and the room was clean. We didn't have to pay for parking during our 3 day stay but normally it is $24/ day. So keep that in mind. The omelettes were good but the rest of the breakfast buffet was kind of horrible. The towels and shower pressure were great. The beds were very comfortable and the climate control in the room worked great. The pay-per-view movies were a bit expensive and there in nothing in the neighborhood other than the pentagon, so you need to drive. But the hotel is close to all the sights and shopping.
3 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"My stay at the sheraton"
I really enjoyed my stay..I'm a first time customer and I would there again..The staff was very helpful and the shuttle service was plus.
2 night trip Jun 5, 2015
charquenta
"Grrreeaaattt"
It was wonderful my family and I enjoyed the stay here will be back
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Justin
"Value for money"
The main tower looks a lot like a four star than the connecting one, where we stayed it looks old. Furniture looked new. But the hallway was disappointing. Breakfast was good for a 3 star. We had two rooms, one had a weird odor in the room.
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Family trip to DC"
Pool was cold due to power issue with heater and ice machine in morning ran out of ice. Fitness room top notch and roof top pool cool! Staff was friendly and nice!
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Tina
"Great for travellers."
Great hotel
3 night business trip May 31, 2015
Chad
"You will be happy with your stay!"
overall good business stay hotel as an option in the Arlington, Va area. Bathroom sink needs to be cleared so that water actually drains properly, ac unit is a bit too noisy. But the property itself is very good and the free shuttle service to DCA and Pentagon City is spot-on!
4 night business trip May 29, 2015
robert
"A view to The pentagon."
Great friendly staff. Excellent food in the hotel. The hotel is somewhat isolated. There is not a lot of activity or stores, bars and restaurants within walking distance of the hotel.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
Ron
"DC"
only thing missing was a complimentary breakfast!
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Janelle
"One more"
Nothing special
Response by Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel
Thank you so much for your feedback. I am sorry we did not exceed your expectations during your stay with us. I hope that the next time you are here we can “Wow” you with our excellent service, breath taking views, and clean, crisp accommodations, not to mention our creative food and beverage offerings. We hope to welcome you back again very soon. Warmest Regards,
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
"Vacation."
To short. Had difficulty using the lamps and plugging In my husbands medical equipment. I discovered the outlets were loose.
1 night romance trip May 25, 2015
Norman
"Memorial Day weekend"
Had to pay for Internet. Restaurant expensive and limited. Fact that big bottle of water cost $4 not clearly marked. Rooms very nice. Shuttle good. Staff helpful. Too far from amenities. Overall good and will stay there again but not my first choice.
4 night business trip May 22, 2015
"AWESOME TIME &AWESOME HOTEL! !!!!!!##"
Come down every memorial day and stay prefer to stay at Sharaton.
2 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
"Wonderful stay"
Fantastic place. Great staff and very clean hotel
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Think twice before you stay here!"
I was raining when I checked in and went to my room. I opened the door and water was pouring in through the windows. I tried to call the front desk and the phone didn't work. I went back to the front desk and they said they would send an engineer right up. When I opened the door he was standing there with an arm full of towels to catch the water. He also fixed the phone. We were there to attend my mothers funeral at Arlington National Cemetery where if you are late they won't proceed with the service and burial. The morning of the service we left in plenty of time to get to the cemetery but could not get out of the garage with the ticket.We pressed the Call button and it rang and said please hold 6 times and then hung up. It took more than 15 minutes to get out of the garage and we almost missed the funeral. There was another storm and the TV went out so I called the front desk but the phone hadn't been fixed. I called the front desk from my cell phone to tell them. I was assured a manager would call me in the morning before I checked out and was sure he would want to comp me for a night or two since I spent over $1500 for 4 days and 2 rooms. The next morning he called on my room phone which still DIDN'T work. As I checked out they credited me $11 for my internet use. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone that has a schedule to keep or doesn't want to be bothered daily with issues.
Response by Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel
Thank you so much for sharing your concern about your recent visit. First off, I am deeply sorry for your loss and for the inconveniences you experienced throughout your stay. As you know the thunderstorms were quite violent and when these events happen our satellite and gate systems are affected but I do understand your frustration. Thank you for bringing the issue of the window to our attention as it has since been corrected. We want all of our guests to have the best stay possible, where our service and products are spot on perfect. Your comments are truly taken very seriously as we continually strive to enhance our guest’s experience. Again, thank you so much for your feedback and please do come stay with us again so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort. Warmest Regards,
3 night family trip May 16, 2015
"Good service, accommodating, good facilities"
There was noise and some smoke coming into my room through ventilation the second night and they kindly switched my room the next day and even gave me free breakfast the next day. It was very comfortable and clean and I enjoyed using the gym. The next room was far away from the street and very quiet and nice.
4 night business trip May 15, 2015
"Dirty rooms with uncomfortable beds."
An uncomfortable, unclean stay! So many issues with this hotel. The beds were so old and uncomfortable! (The floor was more comfortable!!) I have been in hojos where the rooms were cleaner. There was literally an old bag of chips left under the bed. The alarm was still set from the previous guest and went off at 5:30am! There was not caffeinated coffee in my room. The bathroom had orange mildew behind the door and under the shower bar...where you can't see it standing up, but using the rest room you have to stare at it. Gross. There were hairs on one of the bed sheets, and some kind of black marks under the bed skirt. The hotel pool was very clean, and the staff helpful. But as far as our room goes, it was awful.
Response by Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel
Thanks so much for sharing your concern about your recent experience. I want to apologize that the hotel was not in the condition that our Sheraton standards demand. A good stay starts with receiving a clean crisp room where everything is in good working order. You can be sure that we will follow up on your feedback so that others are not disappointed. I trust you did let one of our associates know of your experience while on property, as it is always our interest in making things right immediately so that you are satisfied. Again, thanks so much for letting us know and please do visit us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort. Warmest Regards,
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Ideal stay for one or two nights."
Everything was great. The front desk guest representatives were very helpful and polite. Allowed me to check in with them before my room was ready and held my bags until I returned from my day of sightseeing in DC. Gave me a pass for parking to get in and out so I didn't have to keep paying for parking. I was not a fan of the fact that you have no fridge in the room that you would have to pay extra for that and everything else in the hotel because I was not able to keep my water and other necessities cold for my hot and humid trip into the city. Didn't have continental breakfast like most hotels have for their guests and wish there was. The room was very clean and comfortable. The view I had was of the houses across the street wished it was a little higher to get a better view. But perfect location and easy access to get to the Fashion Center, the city of Arlington for dinner and to get to downtown DC to finish our day of sightseeing.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"Comfy. Bed"
Very nice stay comfortable king size bed
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
The construction brought down the rating. The hotel, and room was nice. The gym was well equipped. I had a ruebin sandwhich, which was pretty good. The young gentleman at the front desk had excellent customer service.
1 night trip May 8, 2015
"Bargain price for great hotel in good location"
Last minute change of schedule and needed to book a room in hurry. Bargain price for a good Sheraton hotel right by DC Reagan airport in town, everything of similar standard in the area was at least 40% more expensive
1 night business trip May 11, 2015
"Frequent Traveler of 3"
This Hotel is overall good to stay at but the Hotel Representatives are handsdown the BEST --- first i asked for a room with a view of DC and yes no question ask and no extra charge which is on other hotels they will charge for, they gave us a fantastic room for the same price as without the views-----2nd i asked them if they can waived the Parking fee for active duty military and yes they sure did...Thank U for that. the Pool on the rooftop was a bit small but definitely worked for me , hubby and our baby. The pool guy even offered to take a picture coz he see us struggling on our "selfie" lol... Those little gestures makes it a good customer service. Our room is at 10th fl and yes Great Views of Pentagon and Washington Monument , it is very visible in our CamerA. Our room has a King size and a small bed on the side for our baby(which we didnt use coz the king is big enough) the room has great Bathroom and Carpet is clean however ONE NEGATIVE is that they dont have Fridge and Microwave. So for those who is on a budget and doesnt wanna eat out, make sure to ask for a room with microwave and fridge. We ordered pizza and meet the delivery guy in the lobby coz we checked in a bit late and we were so tired from wholeday walking around DC . The location is somewhat strange coz there are houses in front . But overall is Good for the price of $83 a night.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Maria
"Better customer service is needed!"
Many of the people working at this hotel were rude. I met about five hotel workers in total that were friendly, but the service definitely could have been much better.
Response by Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel
Thanks so much for sharing your feedback about your recent visit. I am sorry that you felt many people were rude to you during your visit although I am glad to see that some of our team made you feel welcome. It is always our intention to look for ways to improve the service we provide so I trust you let someone know of your disappointment while you were here so that we could make things right. Again, I am truly very sorry we did not demonstrate our best service intentions and hope you will give us another try so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort. Warmest Regards,
5 night family trip May 6, 2015
"Great Place"
Excellent place to stay easy access on and off highway friendly staff. Very nice rooms for the rate... Our family will stay there from now on when we travel there..Staff was friendly the only issue we had was waiting on shuttle to pick us up from the stop... It came late about 10 min an it was night time....
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Abdul
"good price, good condition."
We stayed at the side tower which is a 2 floor side building. The location is near to the air force memorial so that it's convenient for us. The room condition is good, the service is good, it was just weird that we were not able to turn out the light when we were going to sleep ...everything else is great, and the price is really fair.
1 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
Wei
"beautiful"
Perfect
1 night trip May 8, 2015
"Caution"
Hotel has 2 buildings, one is old and needs a lot of maintenance, but they do not tell you where are you going to stay, so, watch out.
Response by Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel
Thank you so much for sharing your concern about your recent visit. I am sorry the room assigned was not in the condition our Sheraton standards demand. I trust you know that all of our rooms are similar in décor and that the entire hotel was built at the same time. Regardless, all of our rooms should be in perfect condition and you can be sure we will follow up on your comments so that others are not disappointed. Our rooms are assigned based on room type reserved and time of check in. Again, thank you for sharing your experience and please do come again so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort. Warmest Regards,
1 night business trip Apr 7, 2015
RICARDO
"Clean, Friendly, Fast Room Service"
Fastest room service I ever saw - and great grilled chicken (had it twice!)
3 night business trip May 6, 2015
Raymond
"Be aware of which building they place you in...."
My complaint is simple. This was my 2nd stay at this hotel. My first experience was wonderful. I paid a certain price, and received a wonderful room atop the building with a great view of the city. This 2nd time.... I pay MORE $ for a room here, and was given my key to room #2323. So I'm thinking "wow, i'm way up there!"... to my disappointment, I'm directed across the driveway to a "secondary" building, where my room essentially had the feeling of being in a basement, which a small window view of the valet stand. The room was dark and depressing. I had no bottle water like all of the other rooms. I had no sign to hang on the door to not be disturbed, so i had to draw my own and hang it. The air conditioning was not adjustable by me, it was a central unit for the entire building. When I got in the room, the maintenance guy immediately came in, and said "we just turned the air on, hope its ok"....it never cooled off, and it wasn't really hot outside. I would hate to be there on a hot day. This was all at $240/night rate.
Response by Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel
Thank you so much for sharing your experience about your recent visit. I am sorry we were not able to upgrade you on this visit and that the room was not in the condition our Sheraton standards demand. Our property has a unique layout with different sections and views. Prices are adjusted based on availability and demand in the local market. Rooms are assigned when they are ready based on the arrival/departure patterns of our guests. Regardless, I am sorry we let you down and you can be sure we will follow up on all of your concerns so that others are not disappointed. I trust you let our staff know of your concerns so that we could have the opportunity to make things right and please know that we value all of our guest concerns. Warmest Regards,
2 night business trip May 6, 2015
Wesley
"Limited pool hours!!!"
Limited pool hours, we were told that the pool was open till 10pm, went to the pool and then told that they are having a private party and we had to leave at 9pm!The pool didn't open till 5pm, spoke with the manager and given club membership for our inconvenience. No refrigerator for the room, and dated decor.
Response by Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel
Thanks so much for sharing your concern about your recent visit. I am sorry the pool hours did not work well with your schedule and that the room décor were not to your liking. Your comments are important and we will review your concerns so that others are not disappointed. I am glad the staff offered you a small consolation for the inconvenience. While we do have refrigerators available upon request they are not in all the rooms so that we can conserve energy when they are not in use. The hotel décor has recently been upgraded with all new carpet and the lobby was also redone with marble flooring and fixtures. Regardless, we always look to improve the hotel and appreciate your feedback. Please do visit us again so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort. Warmest Regards,
3 night trip with friends May 4, 2015
This was a great hotel to stay in, convenient location to Washington DC and a beautiful view of the city. Also the customer service was great, I will be back at this hotel.
1 night trip May 9, 2015
"Family Tryp to DC"
Nice view and the room was in excellent condition and clean
1 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
Fabricio
"good for a short stay"
it was great and clean! Location is isolated but the free shuttle to/from airport and to/from the nearby mall and metro station was a nice addition! Although the pool was always full of screaming kids
1 night romance trip Apr 5, 2015
Tamara
"Very clean"
Everything was great. Room was clean, plenty of room and an excellent view of D.C., couldn't beat that! Loved the bartending staff. Only complaint was when I wanted to check out, nobody was there. I didn't have time to stick around since I had a flight to catch. Check in however, was excellent. Overall, I'd definitely come back next time, especially because they list themselves on Groupon! (I discovered that AFTER my stay. Boo)
3 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
"Hotel review"
I've stayed at several hotels in the DC area and i rate this a 4 out of 5 with the exception of parking,there is basically no street parking and overnight parking costs $24 bucks,you can take the chance of parking on the street without a permit but face a $50 fine
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
jason
"Sheraton D.C."
hotel was hard to get luggage to room because of stairs. I prefer a room with a micorave and fridge. Everything else was good.
Response by Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel
Thanks so much for sharing your feedback about your recent visit. I am sorry we did not communicate the best access into the building. As you know the hotel has a main tower and pavilion for our guest rooms. When guests arrive from our underground garage the main tower elevators will take you right to your guest room. While the pavilion does have stair access we also provide a lift for guests with heavy luggage or a bell cart. Again, I am sorry we did not direct you to this during your visit. The hotel does have refrigerators and microwaves available upon request, however in our efforts to conserve energy we do not keep them in all of our rooms as they are often not used. You can be sure we will follow up on all of your concerns so that others are not disappointed. Again, thanks for sharing your feedback and please do stay with us again very soon. Warmest Regards,
1 night family trip Apr 29, 2015
Marilyn
"weekend away"
I had an awesome weekend ! Everyone was super friendly especially the front desk agents. I felt safe parking in the garage. The room was great and comfortable nice view of the pentagon! There was so much to do . I was referred to go to Bob and edits diner the day I left it's down the street and was sooo yummy! I'd def come back thanks for making my weekend away wonderful!
2 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
Stephenie
Nice hotel- however my room view was unpleasant. It looked out upon a brick wall. I would have liked to see more of the city skyline since I am not from this area.
Response by Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel
Thanks so much for sharing your feedback about your visit. I am sorry we did not have our famous DC City view available during your visit. These rooms can be reserved in advance or you can ask for an upgrade when you arrive and depending availability we always do our best to provide an upgrade. The room you describe is facing our garden view and while it does not provide for cityscape views it is nice to have a pleasant scene. All of our guests do have access to our pool deck which provides for a panoramic view of the entire region. Again, thanks for your comments and please do stay with us again very soon. Warmest Regards,
Other trip May 2, 2015