All hotels in Kowloon, Hong Kong

"I only slept"
A little long to check in as are all hotels in that area. Everything else fine.
Other trip Sep 27, 2012
"Awesome place to stay"
The service was great, but lower levels, like 6th flr Harbour View is actually obstructed. But they were willing to give me another room at a higher floor and gave me a beautiful view. The breakfast buffet was also quite decent. I'd definitely come back
Trip with friends Sep 4, 2012
Mitch
"Good stay, but"
The hotel staff was not that friendly or useful. The staff at the reception/check-in desk was very full of themselves and completely unwilling to accommodate to any customer's requests.
Response by Hotel Management
We regret to learn of your unpleasant experience and would like to apologize for our service shortfall during your stay. Your comments are duly noted. We will reinforce our staff training to ensure our every guest is being well taken care of. Should you have any other comments for improvement, do let us know and we will try to accomodate you the best we can on your next visit. With warmest regards,
Family trip Aug 10, 2012

Good stay
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Liang
Great , everything you could ask for. Would definitely recommend and stay again
3 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Wayne
NZ
"Recommended"
Great hotel, enjoyed my stay, stayed for 4 nights initially in a tower view room, great view of Victoria harbour, one of the days it was my partners 40th birthday and when we returned that evening within minutes there was a knock at the door and a birthday card and cake were given to us from the hotel which was a lovely surprise & gesture! We went away from Hong Kong for a few days but on our return for our last night in HK I had booked this hotel again but just a standard room and upon check in because we had returned to the Sheraton they had upgraded us to a harbour view room on the 17th floor of the towers so an even better view that previously! Staff were very friendly, food in hotel was great, service excellent, very nice rooms, definitely recommended The sky bar serves great cocktails with another great view of Victoria harbour and great service I would certainly stay again without looking for an alternative, thoroughly enjoyed my stay and convenient for harbour, star ferry, shopping etc Excellent
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"Sheraton kowloon"
Staff did not like that we use hotels.com
4 night business trip Apr 25, 2015
Stayed for 2 nights for leisure. Great location, convenient and helpful staff.
2 night romance trip Apr 15, 2015
"Internet"
We recently completed a 25 day holiday that concluded with 4 nights in Hong Kong. During this trip we stayed in 5 hotels. All hotels offered complimeneray internet in your room except for Sheraton Hong Kong. The Internet cost was actually extremly costly. The hotel, however, did offer complimenerary wi fi in the lobby bar.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Graeme
"close to everything"
I enjoyed the position of the hotel, it was a friendly atmosphere and made my visit so much better.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
macka
No problems. Comfortable stay. Helpful and friendly staff.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Zaid
MY
"Nice hotel but wifi and breakfast pricey"
great room, location and buzz to the hotel. fabulous view of the harbour, even with building work.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
des
2 nights only,but enjoyed it. Loved the buffet dinner on Tuesday night.
2 night trip with friends Mar 2, 2015
Jeanette
Great location for shopping !
2 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
Yosawat
"Nice view"
Very good location. Expensive breakfast. Comfort bed.
2 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
"Location location location"
great hotel... beautiful view.
1 night romance trip Jan 7, 2015
Moyne
"New Years Eve 2014"
We had a fantastic time on this trip to Hong Kong with our friends for New Years Eve. The accommodation was fantastic and in a great location, central to everything. We were in the Towers on the 17th floor and the view across to Hong Kong Island was fantastic. We watched the NYE fireworks from the room and it was awesome. The staff at this hotel were very friendly and the service was terrific. We ordered room service on NYE and the food was bought up quickly, hot and very yummy. We definitely recommend this hotel to any prospective people thinking of staying here.
7 night trip with friends Dec 29, 2014
Jane
"great location and service"
A very comfortable hotel to stay in after 4 weeks travelling around China . My check in person was excellent i.e. quick and efficient and updated my SPG membership details . Price was reasonable for a great location in HK .
1 night business trip Dec 22, 2014
paul
"Hong Kong getaway."
Check-in is always very slow and the room was not ready when we arrived at 16:30 when it should have been available from 2pm. There is no bar and obtaining a drink in the lounge is torturous. Otherwise the location is good the price very competitive and service is good. The room has everything you would expect and sits layout is sensible and practice. Our room had been recently redecorated. We also choose this hotel when we visit Hong Kong as it is great value for money.
2 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Colin
"Close to attractions and MTR in Hong Kong"
I was in Hong Kong on a business trip and found that this hotel provided good service for all of my needs when I was there. I think the main down side of this hotel is that if you want to avoid the expensive breakfast at the hotel, it's not easy to find somewhere else to eat breakfast outside the hotel. There were lots of local places, which personally I would eat at, but I was with colleagues that preferred western-style breakfasts, so if that's what you're looking for, it might not be the best location for you.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
Joanna
"Good hotel"
We chose this hotel because the location was good and some of the 5 star hotels didn't seem as good. Only complaints were to eat in the hotel restaurants was expensive. Also to accesses the gym, you took the lift to the 17th floor then had to take stairs to gym. Alright going there, but after a work out, have to use stairs again. Concierge was always helpful and knowledgeable. Great starting location for tourist activities.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
judy
"Heading home"
Excellent location
3 night romance trip Oct 7, 2014
Leonie
"Rooms too small for value."
Wi fi is only free in lobby. But if you log in to wrong hotel address there the front desk will attempt to charge you. Beware!
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
paul
"Great View, Great Hotel, Rooms are too small"
Stayed here before. It is generally a better priced hotel within this area and level. For a bit more you get the harbour view which is what HK is all about. Sadly like most hotels in HK, the rooms are a bit too small but the location of this hotel is very convenient and there are restaurants and bars inside the hotel and nearby too. Good for first time visitors to HK for sure.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Traveller
"First-rate hotel in a near MTR and Star Ferry"
We stayed for nine days and the experience could not have been better.We would recommend paying for a harbour view room, newspapers and the daily supply of apples were free. A bus stop for the free transport to Kowloon MTR station for the fast line to the airport is fifty metres from the hotel.All the staff could not have been more helpful and check in and out is speedy. We hope to stay at the Sheraton again in 2015.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
"A very good hotel"
Polite efficient staff ,very well run ,well fitted out ,clean , modern. Great buffet breakfast. Very close to all the downtown Kowloon action and very close to the metro trains. My only criticism would be some road noise in the room at night, as with all of HK, could do with double glazed windows, but acceptable.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Drpinotnoir
"Overall is good"
Everything overall is good
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2014
"Perfect location"
Fantastic service, very friendly and helpful staff. Location is fabulous - central to everything - close to the Star Ferry, taxi's at your door, MTR and buses right out side. Towers reception and staff are wonderful. Food and drinks makes coming home in the afternoon a delight. The hotel pool and fitness area is great. Nothing missing here. Will certainly be back here again.
4 night trip Jul 24, 2014
"Fantastic Experience"
Whenever I travel to Hong Kong, I always choose to stay at the Sheraton. My stay at the hotel gets better and better.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
Edward
"Sheraton hotel"
Highly recommend, very friendly staff, service excellent and perfect location!
3 night trip Jul 17, 2014
Sandra
"Ideal location next to Star Ferry and MTR"
The hotel is a little dated and makes a generally 'sepia' impression, but is in a great location and very professionally run.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
TG
"Almost Perfect - but excellent location"
Very pleased with the hotel and is in a perfect location for exploring Hong Kong, a short walk away from the Star Ferry service and Walk of Stars, liked the roof top pool, but even more the outdoor jacuzzi - the view from the top is excellent of the harbour. Only think I didn't like was that wifi is not included in the room rate and is expensive.
5 night trip Jul 15, 2014
joejourneys
"Reasonably priced for the quality it provides"
Conveniently located at the southern end of Nathan road, with ready access to TST-east MTR station. Also walking distance (underground/sheltered) to Victoria harbour and ave of stars. Pity the harbour view is blocked by Intercontinental hotel. Would have been perfect location/view otherwise. Rest of the hotel service/quality is as expected of a Sheraton hotel.
2 night trip with friends Jun 7, 2014
SG
"4 Nights at the Sheraton"
Super hotel , super view, and excellent value for money
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"horrible, not courteious at all!!!!!"
please dont ever stay at this hotel, the staff is so rude they actually make you think that you staying in a bed and breakfast and they are doing a big favour on you by letting you stay... the rooms are so small and the facilities in this hotel are all crap, the worst spg hotel i have ever stayed in my life...
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
"Great Kowloon location"
It was an easy no fuss hotel with adequate services in a great location
Other trip May 25, 2014
"More spacious"
Rooms are too small and wifi only works in the lobby and that to in a very small area. My question is live up to ur name SHERATON !
Other trip May 24, 2014
"just a great hotel"
Super staff / great good / super clean
3 night business trip May 10, 2014
marcel
"Perfect Location, With Great Views"
Great Location, near to the star ferry and MTR station.
2 night family trip May 8, 2014
AML
"the most beautiful Sheraton with great staff"
service and staff is great - the food is good - super clean
3 night trip May 6, 2014
marcel
"Excellent location and extremely comfortable."
Perfect hotel and very glad I chose it. The only problem I felt was that wireless internet should be free - I can't see why not in this day and age. Otherwise top recommendation
Other trip May 9, 2014
doug
No free wifi and eating here is expensive, but great location
Other trip May 2, 2014
lauren
"Great views of Hong Kong"
The location is great. Near the train and the views of Hong Kong are the best. Booked a Harbour facing Tower room which included a lounge with free sodas, coffee, complimentary happy hour and a full breakfast (with a view). I stayed here once before in a Harbour view room (not a tower room) and remember it being larger. The room had a slight stale smoked in odor. The lights are difficult to control. Never mastered it even after 3 days. The breakfast was really nice with a great selection. Also dined at Morton's Steakhouse on the 4th floor (which was my least favorite of the Morton's I have visited. Service was not quite as personalized). Hotel staff was friendly and helpful. All in all, it was a great visit.
3 night trip Mar 21, 2014
RogueRocker
SG
"Convenient"
Very helpful staff and Sheraton has the best Harbour view rooms :)
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
wendy
MY
"Couldn't fault it"
Haven't been to Hong Kong for many years and was a little nervous travelling around and staying there alone. Had to spend quite a lot of time in the hotel between business meetings over five days so healthy food, comfort and access to business facilities were important. The Sheraton didn't let me down. The facilities were clean, the view from my room excellent and the staff helpful and friendly.
Other trip Mar 7, 2014
"The best view in Hong Kong!"
5 star experience! This is top-notch. Room view was a perfect! Hotel was very accessible to train and bus station.
Other trip Feb 8, 2014
PH
"Very central"
Ordered a shuttle to the airport by the hotel staff for 1.30pm. We arrived downstairs at 1pm and were told to wait in the sitting area. My husband kept going and asking re the shuttle as it was around the time to leave and we were told it wasn't here yet. Then all of a sudden two staff grabbed our bags and started running to the street with them. We asked what is the rush when we saw the bus disappearing around the next corner. We were then told to wait on the roadside kerb as the bus would come back around. When it arrived, the bus driver abused us for being late! We told him we had been waiting for over half an hour and he kept abusing us and pointing to his watch! What gives with this behavior? Obviously, the hotel staff didn't know the bus wouldn't drive in or were remiss in telling us where to wait!!
Other trip Feb 7, 2014
Miss Purple
"Excellent service for a 3 night stay."
I stayed at the Sheraton Towers from 16th to 19th January 2014, 3 nights total and could not fault the service. The room was pristine with everything you could need for a short stay. I opted for a Harbour View Room and even on the 5th floor it was still a great view. One recommendation I would make is to book any airport transfers with the hotel, the free shuttle service (not run by the hotel) that stops nearby is an incredibly small mini-bus with barely any room for luggage and if you don't have anyone to help you lift your case on board (as in my case) the driver on both occasions made no effort to help with my struggle! The hotel does offer a pre-booked taxi service to the airport express and I would absolutely take this option on any future visits.
Other trip Jan 26, 2014
Holly
"What a location"
Great hotel, clearly recently refurbished, in the centre of everything. Harbour view rooms actually have a harbour view.
Other trip Jan 18, 2014
Pam
"Great staff"
Check in staff offered to check back my status of my SPG account, very helpful. Hotel room was assigned to the SPG guest floor, very nice.
2 night family trip Dec 25, 2013