All hotels in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here120 Kaiulani Ave, Honolulu, HI, 96815, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

Pool staff assigned in the towel section were rude especially the woman and the guy assigned in the morning of 09/05 and in 09/06 respectively. But overall our stay was pleasant, the check in staff were all very courteous as well as the housekeepers that clean ou room.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Ilex
"When I Arrived"
After flying for 16 hours I was Shocked when I arrived at the hotel to be told that they had no confirmation of my reservation and made no attempt to contact expedia .they made me print out my confirmation and I did not get into a room for 3 hours .Was told by the hotel that all this confusion was expedias fault which I found to be unprofessional. upon check out we were told we could extend our check out time when the request was made it was deined we were charged $225.00 for parking and if I did not question it it would have not been removed they billed us as having 2 cars and also a $25. resort fee that encluded parking in all there were a lot of hidden charges and the rooms we're not that big we were woken up every morning at 6 to construction drilling we a view of a parking lot.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
vanessa
"A Little Tired But Great Location"
Hotel could use a makeover but rooms are clean and staff nice. Excellent location in the middle of it all on Waikiki.
1 night business trip Sep 3, 2014
"Lobby was nice"
I had recently seen on their Facebook page that they had just done renovations, and the pictures looked exquisite! And then when I had arrived I was pleasantly surprised by how nice the lobby looked. I was then not so happy to see the hallways and the room, they were very much less than i had been expecting. I could have payed the same amount for something nicer.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Nice but needs reno"
Overall good; the Splash Bar staff was not too friendly but most everyone else was...the rooms are small and need some reno as the slamming of doors, flushing of toilets, and noisey neighbors can be heard. Central location is very good...overall value is good. Grounds are well kept but pool closes at 7pm
6 night trip Aug 18, 2014
Charlie
The rooms have old furniture. The view was awesome. I expected the hotel to be a little more modern.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Time for an update"
This hotel is OK, but it desperately needs to be updated. This is like a relic from the 80's.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
"Noisy, can't sleep."
They gave us a room on the third floor. Between the tour bus that parked with the engine on by the window and someone shouting in the middle of the nights. Even with the window closed, it was so noisy that we lost sleep all 6 nights we were there. Will not come back.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Hotel was nice no real issues..."
Very close to the beach. Only dislike for me was that they don't offer at least a simple free continental breakfast like most other hotels do. The breakfast options they have at the hotel are expensive.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
Kami
"Best bed I've slept on"
Parking was a nightmare seems there is elevators to the parking but its cleverly hidden must use stairs. They have belhop to help with baggage but I had to bring my car back down from 5th floor down to loading zone for them to help, as there was no valet parking. But other than that it was great! The most comfortable bed I've slept in.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
jasmine
"Beautiful resort/rooms old"
Rooms out dated and stuffy had a leaky air conditioner.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
stayed here before close to the beach, shopping etc. got some free things because of Starwood
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Close to the beach, restaurants, and shops."
We always stay at the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani when we stay in Waikiki. Our room had a great view, but the construction below was too noisy to sit on the balcony during the day.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
"OK to stay"
I stayed at the hotel seven years ago and please with it. Last week I returned and recommended two other families who are my friends. The room was smell like the old carpet building, the bathroom was stained and smell bad, the faucet is dripping water. I am not sure that we will return this hotel again even thought it is a good location to access the beach. Customer.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"Great location. Not the best view"
Middle of shopping center and restaurants. Close to the beach. Lots of noisy construction starting at 5 am. Waitress were all slow but drinks were good. Nice shows at night. Resort fee wasn't worth $150 a week
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Linsey
"Unhappy with Extra Charges"
An additional resort charge of $26.18 was charged each day. For this we got two bottles of water per day, supposed free parking although we didn't have a car, and towels and fruit on the beach between 10 a.m.-2 p.m. which we didn't use. The food quality was poor.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
Judy
"Back side of hotel"
our room was back side, every morning except sunday @ 3:30 am the garbage trucks came in so we heard beeping as the trucks back up. also the gargae at any given time of the day or night car alarms would go off. there were 3 of us in the room and i had to call 3 different times becuse housekeeping didn't leave enought towels, toliet paper, and what was so bad i left a tip each day... other wise nice hotel, swimming pool was good except didn't clean up left cups and dishes. it was in a good location.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Lorie
"Room mix up!!"
The hotel has a beautiful lobby. But the reservation desk clearly had given my room away. When I booked the hotel you couldn't pick your room. When I got the confirmation I saw it was a king bed. I needed 2 doubles. So I called the hotel and they changed my room. When I arrived at the hotel I was back in a king bed room. They said they would upgrade my room to a bigger room and bring in a roll away bed. Well the room I was upgraded to was very old and outdated and smelled like musty. Of course the hotel was full so that was the only room available. But all the other rooms on our floor had been updated. So make sure when booking this hotel you get the updated room or you will be paying Sheraton rates for a motel 6 room.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
Grandma
"The worst!!"
Don't book this hotel...much better hotels around for the price. The Hilton has much better service and grounds. Spent two days there and A waste of time and money.
2 night family trip Jun 17, 2014
"Better than expected!"
I read some discouraging comments prior to booking, but I can honestly say that I had nothing to worry about! SPK surpassed all our expectations! Great location and staff was super friendly. Room was super clean and beds were so comfortable. No regrets!!! Awesome stay!
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
Tammy
"Overpriced and outdated"
Overpriced, outdated (bathroom, and carpet) considering it is a Sheraton. Our ac wasn't working at first, then after 20-30 mins sweating bullets the repair man fixed it. Felt as if I booked a motel and not a hotel at a Sheraton. Only nice things were the staff who were friendly, the location (close to a lot of shops), and the lobby area.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
Sha
"Good overall value"
Good location, nice pool area, room needs some visual help (cracked paint, stains on walls, tile floors, remote for tv didn't always work correctly & it wasn't a battery issue). AC unit worked well, but a bit noisy. Bed a bit too soft, but I need a firm mattress, probably fine for others. Fridge worked well and 2 free bottles of water each day.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
Reva
"Staff review."
The hotel is In the prime location and the Staff was the best I have ever came across in all my travels. I will defiantly go back for my next Hawaii vacation.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
"Just ok"
Smaller than expected, service was a little slow
1 night trip Jun 5, 2014
It was a large room but need update. The bed was very comfortable.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
We are going back Friendly, very informative staff Very accomodating cleaning crew Staff knows the area very well
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
"The Old and the New"
The Sheraton Princess Kailiani was a blend of the old Hawaii and the new Hawaii. Renovations were in progress but mostly accomplished at night so It was not disruptive. The hotel had charm and the location couldn't be better. It was close to Waikiki Beach and both the Pacific Ocean and downtown Honolulu were visible from the room and balcony. The staff was both friendly and efficient.
6 night trip Jun 1, 2014
Kolika
"Great central position"
We arrived here early morning after coming off our cruise, I was sick and wasn't going to wait from8am till 3pm for our check. The receptionist found me a room and even upgraded me to a higher floor with a view so I would be more comfortable. A bit noisy thru the day with construction nearby but overall great value for money.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
chez
"Great place to stay close to everythin"
My experience was fine , staff was very approachable and helpful
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
shannon
"Close to the beach but lacking"
I stayed at the Sheraton Princess at the end of May 2014 and during my stay, they were making renovations so you could smell paint and other chemical smells in the lobby area. Luckily the lobby is a relatively open air space so ventilation was decent and odors weren't overwhelming. When you go up to the other floors, the hotel smells old and looks a bit lackluster. The other floors aren't air conditioned so your only refuge from the heat and humidity is in your room. As soon as you step outside your room and walk down the hallway, expect to start feeling sticky. The photos that they post of the hotel makes it look brighter and nicer than it actually is which is disappointing but pretty commonplace. The beds were decent and linens were clean and bright white. The standard room feels a bit cramped but not much of a big deal to me. The gym is small and exercise equipment is kinda limited. The only free weights they had were dumbbells of up to 50 lbs if I'm not mistaken. Basic Wi-fi is included in the resort fee along with parking and some bottles of water each day. Hotel employees and housekeeping staff were pleasant and courteous. Some bird would hang out on our lanai (balcony) and relieve itself on the balcony floor leaving little "gifts" everyday. I guess that comes complementary with the resort fee too.
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
Urkel
"Went at the wrong time"
Apparently, unbeknownst to us, the hotel was under construction at the time of our stay. Had I known that we would have had to deal with the smell of the paint fumes, the noise of the construction etc, I definitely would have stayed somewhere else. I am sure once it is done it will be very nice but I am disappointed that we were not made aware of the upgrades at the time I booked. Our room was also was a pain to get into, the key card entry would not read the card half the time.
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
Nicki
Ok, they were in the middle of renovating during our stay.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
"Average hotel across the street from beach"
Accommodations were decent, pool area was great! It was in the sun early in the morning until 6pm despite being surrounded by other tall towers. Rooms were just average, could use some updates. They were working on the lobby and the entire first floor during our stay so maybe the rooms are next?
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
DJ
"Hotel located in the middle of the Waikiki "Strip""
I was in town for the Hawaii Democratic Convention, so hotels were very crowded. The worker at the front desk was very helpful in helping my colleague and I get a room. Although the hotel is set for demolition and reconstruction, it is VERY clean, comfortable, and the housekeeping and restaurant staff are top notch. Parking is ample, and it's away from the crazy areas like Lewers and Beachwalk.
Other trip May 30, 2014
"Great access to beach,shopping"
Very good staff experience Very good location; very accessible to everything!
Other trip May 28, 2014
"Good enough...."
We stayed here for one night as we had to catch a flight back to NYC the next afternoon. The front desk was very helpful and upgraded us to a partial ocean view room. We had no bad experiences at all here, but the hotel is dingy looking and badly needs a serious upgrade, which they seem to be in the process if doing. It's ok for a night or two, not for an extended stay. Would not eat here, the dining area smelled gross and didn't look clean. Hope they fix this. Overall, not terrible. The room was clean and met our basic needs. It was on the 7th floor, which was ok.
1 night business trip May 24, 2014
"Nice to close to the beach"
Nice hotel, its near to waikiki beach,good restaurants and shopping botiques...thats why it is easy for us to walk around the strips of waikiki...
Other trip May 26, 2014
We chose the hotel because of the reasonable price as a hotel near Waikiki beach, We realized the hotel was great enough!! I had read some reviews before which pointed out the out-dated building and molds in bathroom...but I don't think the hotel looks so old or didn't see any molds. Our room was very clean and comfy. Besides, the hotel concierge was very informative. She suggested some restaurants based on our preference, and gave us very clear direction (and the restaurant was awesome!!) .One thing I was concerned about was the construction right next to the hotel building. Our room faced to the construction and heard a lot of noise during a day (it was an ocean view room) . Anyway, we are definitely satisfied with the hotel service and price!
3 night romance trip May 19, 2014
R&C
The entry way was a tropical setting gave a good feeling. The pool boys were nice, friendly and helpful. Having a hospitality room was a wonderful surprise.
Other trip May 23, 2014
"Good place"
We enjoyed to stay at this hotel at the first time. We could easely walking around the main street, shopping. We had a good time at wikiki beach also hotel's pool. We could enjoy to see the classical Fra dance and music every night. We hope to visit this hotel next chance.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Hiro
"Nice place to stay.did have to pay $25 extra daily"
Very nice view. Although we payed upgrade fee. We told them we came back for our 30th anniversary. The Lady got us a lovely view and was going to send a bottle of wine, but had to go back and remind them later and they did bring it to the room. I think folks need to know how much extra costs there actually are. Would be nice if y'all would Complementary send some Malsadas from Leonard's that would make up for not knowing about the extra costs. Mahalo, Nancy Dach
Other trip May 18, 2014
"Utter disappointment"
Be prepared for a poor customer service when you choose this hotel. Would not recommend this hotel - if you're looking for a pleasant vacation in oahu. The front desk staff as well as manager were extremely unpleasant and unwelcoming. They lacked essential knowledge about the rooms (such as bedding, view etc) and made us run from one room to another which btw were located in separate towers. This was totally unacceptable after a good 6 hr long journey and pretty late at night. The least they could've done is apologise for the inconvenience. The rooms are crammed and with dirty carpets and shabby wall papers. The tours and activities kiosk located in the hotel lobby again didn't have any good knowledge to share. interestingly the activity booth in Hyatt ( just across the street ) was much more helpful and knowledgable. In a nutshell - not a great bank for your buck. Extremely disappointed with expedia for hooking us with this hotel.
Other trip May 18, 2014
dd
"Convient location to beach, shopping and resturant"
Slow check in process and the guest rooms need remodeling
Other trip May 13, 2014
"Close to beach, nice staff"
Room was super small and dirty, very dated and grosse.... Staff was pleasant, Norman in the beach service was wonderful and very helpful Hotel was close to beach and everything we wanted to do
Other trip May 13, 2014
pfam
"loved it.."
I loved staying at Sheraton Princess Kaiulani. The hotel and our room was clean. The service was always great between the front desk, room service, housekeeping, and the workers in the restaurant / bar area. The location of the hotel was perfect.
4 night romance trip May 2, 2014
"close to the beach"
The Kaiulani was close to beach and a ton of shopping. The service was pretty good. However, the rooms in the tower we were in are older and the air conditioning is *extremely* loud, more than white noise loud, like you have to raise your voice to talk to someone in the room. Overall though, it was a good value, in that the location was great, and most of the time spent in the room is recovering from outdoor activities (sleeping).
5 night family trip May 2, 2014
KO
"Nice hotel. Located walking distance to everything"
Hotel is centrally located to everything. Shopping, beach, eatery and other. Room is a bit small, but comfortable.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Nice, but a bit dated."
Overall this is a nice hotel in a good location in the heart of Waikiki. Be aware, this is the second oldest property on the beach so...
Other trip May 5, 2014
"a really nice hotel central to all facilities"
1 problem I paid 80 USD for a room upgrade, due to a booking mix up, and went up 16 floors to a smaller room. this is not my idea of an upgrade and I felt this was very disappointing .I went from 1067 to 2661(same view) also there was no warning about the noise from the construction site next door starting at 6am every morning. The health centre could benefit from the addition of showers and sauna jacuzzi etc, very disappointing to have to travel 24 floors after a shower after a workout.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Great location, close to the beach and shopping"
The hotel is classy without being stuffy. Staff are extremely polite, friendly and helpful. The pool and pool area is well serviced and well monitored making it enjoyable for those with children as well as those without children. The buffet is well presented with a wide range of tastes catered for.
Fiona