All hotels in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America

Uncomfortable
    Poor vibe
  • Wellness
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"Nice hotel, close to everything"
Great for a grad trip with friends, good location across from the main beach. Close to everything, centrally located.
7 night trip with friends Jun 2, 2015
Connor
"Wonderful location"
We really like the location of this hotel and the fact they let you use beach chairs and towels for the beach is a real plus. We have stayed here several times, however, the noise from the construction next door is annoying, but won't last forever. The rooms are outdated and could do with a makeover. The buffet prices are way too high and more people would eat there if the prices were lowered. All in all, it is a good value for the money and we will stay there again.
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
"Noisy due to s thin wall"
Very noisy because of reconstruction of the Waikiki market place. This is acceptable, considering the low price. Unacceptable was that we hear what the neighbors speak due to a thin wall.
Other trip Jun 9, 2015
ulusu
"Nice hotel, 1 block away from the beach."
I stayed at the princess for 7 nights. Wonderful stay. Loved the beach service with cold water and fruit brought right to you! Love the location, everything you need is right by this hotel.
Other trip Jun 7, 2015
"Disappointing"
My husband and I stayed here for 5 nights in room 1645 to celebrate our 5 year anniversary. We booked a king standard room with city view, but we were given a complimentary upgrade for a partial ocean view room with double beds. Our room was on the 16th floor, the hallway was a little dim and had a musty old smell. When we got to our room it was clean, but when we stepped out to the balcony our view was of construction that was going on, which the check in staff did not mention. The construction would start at 7:30 am and end at 5:30 pm it was very noisy, we were never able to have the glass door open to let breeze come in. The only partial ocean view we saw was when we stuck out our heads over the balcony to see the ocean, good thing we didn't have to pay for that partial ocean view because that would be a rip off. We tried changing our room, but they kept telling us that nothing was available. The lobby to the tower elevator would always smell like fried fish because the buffet was right next to it, which was not pleasant to smell as soon as I came down stairs, they need to put air fresheners around the lobby. Our lock to our baggage was also tampered with. We left in morning to North Shore and locked one of our bags and when we came back to the room it seemed like someone had tried to open the lock because the key hole was pushed in and jammed and we couldn't get the lock to open, so my husband called the front desk and security came to our room and told us that he didn't
Other trip Jun 4, 2015
Ravi
"Location is its best feature"
Across the street from the beach, good pool with poolside service. Rooms are clean, but adequate. Housekeeping was very accommodating with our requests. Free parking for our rental car. Bed was too soft for us. Great location. Bus stop across the street, trolley stop very close also.
Other trip Jun 3, 2015
Reva
We loved our experience at the Sheraton Princess. We would definately stay here again. We were welcomed with a little welcome pack, which was unexpected. We were pleasantely surprised by the room. We were lucky enough not only to have a pool view but we could see the beach from our lanai. From the lanai you could also see the nightly performances. This was especially good with a young toddler as we could feel we were getting some culture while being stuck in our room for naps.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
Leah
"Great location with excellent service"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel was in good condition allbeit a bit outdated. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. I would have liked a newer/remodeled bathroom, but otherwise it was an awesome stay.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
"very affordable!"
Very friendly check-in! Appreciated being close to the beach plus a partial view for little money!
Other trip May 31, 2015
"Not grant bed size request."
Request a king size bed for our aniversary with 2 months in advance. Howevere they were overbooked. Apparently they don't have to honor request from travel web sites. They promise to give me a king size bed for our last 2 nigths that never happen.. Not even a phone call. We spend our aniversary sleeping in diferent beds. They ruin of aniversary experience.
Other trip May 25, 2015
E
"Nice facility"
Was good location and nice facility. Would have preferred more dining options and less per day "resort fee". Pool is not open after 7pm and there is no jacuzzi which would be nice on vacation. if you are a smoker, there is no good smoking section. Only dining facility is pricey, even for breakfast buffet.
Other trip May 24, 2015
Monica
"Grand old hotel"
We loved most everything about this hotel. It is a beautiful structure that was built a bunch of years ago. The location and amenities are great and service quality was superb on all levels. . The only drawback is about the bathroom. It was as old as the hotel and could use some updating. Even for only two people one towel bar is not enough. And our towel bar was not secure on one side so had no resistance any weight. Refurb is not an overnight project, but they could add some secure hooks and change out the slider door.
Other trip May 24, 2015
JanM
"Great Inexpensive Hotel"
This hotel is old, and it's next to construction where old International Market Place used to be, but it's a great hotel and the location is perfect. It's right across the street from Duke's, the beach, Cheesecake factory, down the street from Rum Fire, down the street the opposite direction from Tiki's Grill and Bar, etc. The hotel is very convenient, clean and the staff is outstanding. If you tip the housekeeper a few dollars, they will take extra care of you and your room. Another tip is if you have a rental car, park on the very top floors near the elevator. People hardly ever park there and it's right next to the elevator to the Tower.
Other trip May 23, 2015
"24th floor"
nice stay a little pricey and not enough water in the roomswas
1 night trip with friends May 18, 2015
Rodger
"A true Hawaiian feeling"
From the time we arrived to the time we left, the staff made you feel at home and with a true Hawaiian feeling. This hotel is within walking distant to many shops and the food every where was so good.
Other trip May 20, 2015
Denny
"Not accommodating to guest requests."
Wasn't impressed with the staff. Rooms share walls so you could here the baby in the other room crying most of the night. When asked to change rooms first they said they couldn't because they were booked the whole weekend then all of a sudden the next day there was a room exactly like the one originally booked one level below. They didn't satisfy our room concerns. I was celebrating my engagement and informed the hotel hoping maybe they can make special arrangements and nothing was done. Overall average stay.
3 night romance trip May 14, 2015
Jeffrey
"Good choice, excellent location."
Although some of the fixtures were worn and in need of replacement, overall it is quite clean, and the staff was excellent.
1 night family trip May 6, 2015
Hotel very comfortable, even with construction hotel was very quiet
Other trip May 18, 2015
tracy
"Short stay"
The room was great. Except when I needed an extra day, they couldn't give the same room for the same price that I got it for. It was actually almost 3xs what I paid for the other two nights.
2 night trip with friends May 10, 2015
JESSIE
"Good value and location"
This is our second stay at Princess K. The location is great in heart of Wailkiki walking distance to shops,restaurants, beach and parks. The building is somewhat aging but clean and well maintained. Our room was small but had all we needed and a balcony which gave us more space. Overall its a good value in a good location.
3 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"A lovely stay in the middle of Waikiki"
The pluses were: The check-in person was very helpful and curteous. The resort fee included parking. I had a beautiful room with a view. The location was right in the middle of all the actionof Waikiki.
1 night business trip May 13, 2015
Christel
"Great View"
Older rooms but very clean. If it wasn't for the people smoking on the patio it would have been a great stay.
6 night business trip May 6, 2015
anthony
"A wonderful stay!"
The location was great. The hotel staff at the front desk, maid service, pool service and outdoor bar were very pleasant and helpful. I don't want to slight anybody, the staff as whole was great. The hotel had a happy hour. The price of the food in the area was very reasonable from the restaurants to the nearby food fair. We had a late departing flight and they allowed us to use a hospitality room to shower and change. Overall our experience at the hotel was very pleasant. We would definitely return.
4 night family trip May 8, 2015
"5 star location"
great location, would stay again.
3 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
"The staff is excellent"
I very much liked the staff,the rooms were clean and the view was wonderful,how ever it needs a bit of remodelling the sliding door would not slide very well,the faucet leaked a bit,very good room service.i would still recommend to any one........Bonnie Loya
Other trip May 12, 2015
Bonnie
"Nice hotel near the beach and shops."
Perfect location and family friendly. The beach was across the street with nearby shops and restaurants. the staff members were attentive to our needs and questions. I highly recommend this hotel and would stay here again.
Other trip May 12, 2015
Erika
"Maui beach hotel"
This hotel is located on one of the best locations of Maui. Snorkeling is great and is close the the Maui Mall.
GEORGE
"good hotel"
good location, good customer service, fun people to hang around
Ben
Stay was great. Room was always clean and spacious. Felt like a resort hotel vs and enclosed hotel. Great daily activities and entertainment and great location across from the beach and walking distance to all the shops and eateries. Staff was always polite and helpful.
World Traveler
"Close to everything"
Great Value
2 night trip Apr 6, 2015
"Vacation"
It was a fun week
4 night romance trip May 4, 2015
Darryl
"upgrade bathrooms or at least FAUCETS"
Pls upgrade your bathrooms
3 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
reynaldo
"Family of 5"
the carpet and tile work in bathroom could use an update otherwise the hotel amenities that you pay for a pretty awesome!
5 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
"Great location & amazing views from high floors!"
We specifically asked for a partial ocean view or ocean view room, on higher floors of the taller tower. It was perfect! We could see Haleakala and the Ala Moana from high above, and the deep blue ocean too. The location is great! Right on the main drag in the center Waikiki. Everything is walkable from here. The pool is great: just a simple oval thing with live music in the evenings and a pool bar. It's nice to wind down there after a day in the ocean. The room was clean and as quiet as hotel in a busy city could be (again: this was a higher floor, further away from the city sounds). Staff was super friendly and accommodating. We will stay here again, for sure. Mahalo Sheraton!
1 night romance trip Apr 7, 2015
Alice
This hotel overcharged me and was next to a construction site so there was no going back to the hotel to rest, it was so loud.
Other trip May 7, 2015
"Nice hotel, good location"
The hotel is located nicely in the centre of the wakiki beach. The room is functional, the bed was very comfortable.But thr breakfast buffet is a bit boring.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Jimmy
"Vacation"
Cockroach in room, not one but two Maid skimpy on toiletries Food downstairs too pricey n not good Male bartenders not friendly at all Ridiculous surcharge per day, especially for the elders that don't use wifi or drive and pay for that The only good thing, a few good staff members that were excellent Never again
Other trip May 2, 2015
"Fun time for not with lost and found issues"
My stay and the Shearton Princess Kaiulani was a delight. The I would have to agree with most other reviews i have read, the hotel does need a facelift on the inside, ie, bathroon vanities. and wallpapers, they are dated and wallpaper lifting etc. I only had two complaints, by my own fault I left my cell phone charger in the room, still in the power source when i called in to alert home service, their repley was, "house service did not find" I find traveling around the country this has happened to me three times and all three times was the same result, I had to walk down to the Apple Store on Kalakaua and purchase the two piece for $40.00. This is a standard for all hotels so folks simple said, don't forget your cell phone charger. That was room 2349. Secondly I changed rooms for an nicer room with a king sized bed, room 1956, went i checked out the morning of April 27, 2015 I left my rented microwave in the room but also left my hot/cold pad inside the microwave. So once again, don't leave anything in the room if you change rooms or when you check out, you will never see it again, or house keeping will report I never saw it. These thisgs are all replaceable, but there a lack of kuleana, resposibility both on my behalf for forgetting and with housekeeping, sorry to say. Mahalo
5 night trip Apr 20, 2015
"Nice hotel in the heart of Waikiki"
Great location right across the beach and right in the main strip of Waikiki. The hotel main floor area and outside pool have been nicely updated. Our room furnishing was a little dated but was upgraded to a partial ocean view and the lanai facing the pool area. The resort fee also covers the room wifi and parking - something other hotels charge separately. Overall, great place to stay that comes with a great price tag.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"Hotel in a great area"
Room was clean and bed was comfortable. Needs updating. Bathroom door was broken you can't slide it to close it. Towels are very rough on the skin. Other than that, it is in a great area close to beach, shopping and eating placed.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
lil
"Out dated"
First of all they sent me to wrong room so had to go back down and wait to be helped offer nothing for the incovience the room was next to construction going on next door. The room was out dated in need of renovation. Horrible experience
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"average hotel with roach!"
Nice because close to the beach, but lot of noise early in the morning because of construction going on so we can't rest or sleep in a little late while we on vacation! And we also found fews of roaches ran around in the room and bathroom..... Wow we hope that they are not get in our luggage and bring home! Condition of the room is not really good, some mold in the bathroom and not smell good! This hotel need to upgrade or fix up some!
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
ramon
"Emergency booking...."
I ended up in Honolulu without a hotel due to issues with the hotel I originally booked with. Found this hotel and got a great room at a great price. The staff was wonderful, the room was clean, couldn't of asked for a better setting.
6 night family trip Apr 15, 2015
"Waikiki convenient location"
My family and I enjoyed this hotel because it is very close to the beach and has access to many transportation options. We enjoyed the tours offered at the concierge booth. Pool is clean and warm. Live music every evening. Rooms where clean. Beds are a little hard. We chose to eat breakfast there every day because it's easier than running around before a tour. I would like them to change the menu daily or some of it so you don't get tired of eating the same thing every day. There is a daily 26.00 fee that should be included in the price and not to be charged afterwards. I beleive its taking care if the water bottles they give each room daily? Overall it's ok. Not luxurious but comfortable if you are not going to hang out in your room all day long.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Jazz
"Nice hotel and location."
Celebrated my husbands birthday there. To me, everything was wonderful!! We enjoyed every moment.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Willy
"Casual and Friendly hotel"
Very nice staff and close to beach. Good free local music and hula at night by the pool.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Russ
"Highly recommend the Princess Kaiulani Hotel!"
Everything about our stay was terrific! The room was clean and comfortable. They upgraded our room to a partial ocean view! Sheraton Princess Kaiulani is located in the heart of Waikiki. There are many restaurants and shops within walking distance. The Sheraton Princess Kaiulani is located conveniently across the street from the ocean! They do not have valet service. But you can drop your luggage at the front door and then go park your car. Otherwise you will be carrying your bags up and down the stairs! There is a hotel charge in addition to the price you pay for the room. But unlike any other hotel in Waikiki, this charge INCLUDES: WiFi and parking! Other hotels charge extra for both WiFi and parking! Sheraton Princess Kaiulani is an excellent value! Can you stay in a fancier hotel in Waikiki, yes, but the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani has everything you need: restaurant, bar and live music every night! This is the best bang for the buck! We will definitely be coming back to Sheraton Princess Kaiulani!
2 night romance trip Apr 15, 2015
"Staff showing a true lack of interest in customer."
Compared to last year I experienced an overall decline in customer service by many front staff. The check in and out process was fine and they were always pleasant and helpful. Others in areas such as the restaurant or pool showed almost disinterest with their respective jobs. Felt the restaurant staff appeared more interested in the tip.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
It was ok ., for the money we spent, hotel was kind of old and needs to be updated.. But other then that it was a good experience.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
Enrike
"Recent updates"
We stay at this family-friendly hotel every April. This year we were pleasantly surprised by the lobby and common area updates. We love the fact that parking is included in the resort fee and that we can borrow beach chairs and get fruit and water service on the beach.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015