All hotels in City of Industry, California, United States of America
1 Industry Hills Pkwy, City Of Industry, CA, 91744, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great amenities
    Service is adequate
    Room is all right
    Bad breakfast
    Uncomfortable
"The way the room smelled."
I really like staying at the palms, but this time i didnt even spend the night in the room i didnt like the way the bed sheets smelled so i decided to leave, didnt even say anything because i knew it was non-refundable, but very disappointed that i even left for the first time.
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Overrated place."
Very nice outside scenery but the rooms are a little outdated. Lighting is horrible. Shower was leaking into the room, noticed this because the carpet was wet.
Other trip May 18, 2015
keyla
Great environment, quiet and comfortable.decent size of the room. Hotel is located on the top of hill, have a beautiful outlook .
Other trip May 16, 2015
lorry
"Awful experience"
Well the beginning of the stay started was standing at the front counter for over 30 minutes waiting for them to find my reservation when I had my reservation number they did nothing to compensate for that so the start of the hotel was a horrible introduction. The room that they put me in you could hear everybody down stairs from the cleaning people to traffic all night. Then in check out they had a line at the front counter and had4 people at the front desk all helping one person. They never made eye contact with anyone else to even say "will be with you in a moment". By the time I got to the front they were rude and short. I would never saty here again or refer this hotel to anyone.
1 night business trip May 12, 2015
Gilbert B.
"Until next stay..."
IT was a beautiful view a pleasent stay, i didn't want to leave the room. There is a lot to do in the premises, i guarantee you will not get bored. I liked the fact that there was a mini bar fully stocked but too pricy.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Sandra
"It might look pretty but this place is awful!"
How disappointing!!! Our room was tiny, our bed linens were rough and scratchy, the beds were VERY uncomfortable. We had trains going buy every 15 minutes or so all night and we could hear EVERYTHING outside as if the room windows were open, but they were not open . . The breakfast in the morning was close to 20.00 per person and all of the food was COLD or stale - other diners had the same experience. When we left the hotel employee was to busy on her cell phone to even bother to look up. I have sent two E mails to the management and have not gotten a reply back from either message - horrible, horrible horrible!
3 night business trip Apr 9, 2015
Marie
":)"
This hotel was very clean!!!! We travel often and this hotel is by far the best we have stay!!! The only bad thing is that they close the pool at 10pm, to early for us my kids love being in the pool! But other than that it was perfect!!!
1 night family trip May 3, 2015
"Beds like concrete"
Great ambiance, golf course, restaurant, bar; but the beds were like concrete as well as the pillows
1 night romance trip Apr 28, 2015
"Most unbelievable stay at any hotel I've ever been"
Hotel booked a religious revival. Woke up at 7:30am to a sound check from outside patio five stories below. Then it began. Every speaker,every singer, every band instrument was amplified to the point that # 75 on my tv volume was not enough to hear the program. No personnel to my knowledge had the guts to ask them to lower volume. But of course at check out they apologized for the noise that lasted over three hours. I thought I had booked a room in a nice hotel. If staff would have been on the ball they could have asked if I was with that group knowing what was to come the next morning and located me on the other side of the hotel. But no such luck.
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"Stay Away"
Hotel needs work, has a 70s feel to it. Beds Sq week and will kill your back. This hotel in one notch bellow a bad Motel 6. Stay away from this place. The front desk people are rude and inconsiderate. Even though it's a non smoking hotel, we felt like we had been in Vegas with all the smokers all around the hotel.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
daniel
"3 night stay."
The rooms were clean but the beds need to be replaced! Uncomfortable, much too soft and can hear the springs. A/C was outdated, and caused an unknown rattle/vibration that was difficult to ignore. Our room was 8th floor pool side with a beautiful view but hard to get too sleep with the additional noise coming from the outside entertainment/restaurant below (thin walls, I guess). Promptly was supplied w/ear plugs upon request. 6 am wake up call never happened! Lobby and hallways clean but every night we had to uncomfortably walk through various "evening out" or "business conference" events in order to get to guest elevators. Imagine getting back from our the hotel pool (beautifully set w/fabulous view)in our swimsuits/towels through a very formal party. Overall - a very elegant hotel but not family friendly. Not a jeans and t-shirt sort of place.
3 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
It was a realy good getaway just the restauramt Red has realy bad waitresse but the hotel itsel was amazing
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"nice view!"
best place to stay when in West Covina! the room was comfortable & had a great view.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Aleee
Upon checking in hotel system show that I have a different date, instead of March, it shows the month of May, problem resolved, a bit delay in check-in.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Good value for money"
Due to our business schedule we had to check in early after morning flight and it was not a problem at all - no questions asked. Got a spacious and comfortable room with a great view. Complimentary WiFi was very fast and easy to connect. Complimentary self parking lot was right outside the hotel so rolling the suitcase wasn't challenging race through maze of elevators and walkways. Breakfast server and front desk personnel were very polite. Only problem we had was pillows, but after phone calling room service they were replaced within 10 minutes. I'll definitely stay here again on my next trip to the area.
1 night business trip Mar 20, 2015
Martin
"pp"
relaxing
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
"Horrible squeaking beds, nice hotel exterior/location"
Very run down room. Huge stain in Carpet in front of the bathroom. Exterior of the hotel is very nice, nice golf course, nice garden, nice lobby, etc. The problem is the low up keep of the room, horrible squeaking bed!! Worst bed ever!! They should do a major overhaul of the hotel rooms, the common areas are very nice, you can't tell from the pictures that the rooms are horrible. Way over priced with the squeaking bed!! Otherwise, the hotel is in a nice location, on top of the hill with golf course and all. The restaurant is overpriced as well. I've heard this used to be a Sheraton and was purchased by an Asian owner. With decent redecoration of the interior of the hotel rooms and change of furnitures, beds, it will be a decent hotel.
2 night business trip Mar 7, 2015
Norman
"Paradise in the middle of a small city"
love it I will come back
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
etna
"Great view"
The room was quite and clean. The staff were helpful. The view was amazing, I had golf view in high floor and was indescribable.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"Pacific Palms Resort Hotel"
The shower had poor pressure, the sound coming from the buildup in the pipes was loud and obnoxious and no matter how much adjustment I tried to make to find a water pressure level that would shut it off, I could not. I ended up taking a very short shower = not a pleasant stay
1 night trip Feb 26, 2015
"UnsatisfIed"
the worst stay ever
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
Only thing was there was no bathroom vent fan, and the mattresses were rather uncomfortable. Overall very nice hotel
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Ashley
The hotel was nice and clean. Good experience...............
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"The getaway"
Very nice accommodations.Clean.Friendly reception at check-in and check-out.All around great experience.
1 night romance trip Feb 16, 2015
Ara
"Better than others in the area"
It was a little loud on the floor we were on but it got quiet by evening
1 night business trip Dec 16, 2014
"Nice view of the mountains and golf course."
Comtable bed, waking up to a nice view of city of industry with mountains full of snow, and a beautiful golf course. The next time I schedule to stay here I'm bringing my clubs.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
Ramosuko_51
"Nice/Dated/Needs Hot Water Recirculating System"
This is a nice (somewhat dated) hotel with commanding views of the surrounding areas. The staff was friendly and professional. I had a large comfortable room, with exceptions. The bath was small, OK for a single. To get hot water in the shower, I was told to run the hot water for 10 minutes (this is know as a "dead leg" in the plumbing world). The first morning, I asked that they replace the burned out light bulb at the vanity light, and when I checked out 5 days later, not done.
5 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
"SO SO"
HEATER BECOME COOLER DURING MIDNIGHT
1 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
CHIACHI
"Nice location."
Met by great staff. Clean. BeDS are hard and.way too small! I could.feel the springs.in my back! Sorry gotta have a good.bed!
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
paul
"Nice getaway"
Room was spacious, front desk agent gave us a high floor and we had a great view. The highlight of our trip was the spa, I had one of the best massages ever from renatta. She was wonderful , wish I had an 80 mins instead of 50mins.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Olga
"Hotel location"
Stay at the hotel for 20 days . Love it .
7 night trip with friends Nov 19, 2014
YI LAM
"Amazing!"
Super friendly staff Easy check-in & check-out. Incredible view from the 4th floor.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Yetssenia
The hotel & grounds were beautiful. Wonderful experience with the exception of our rooms missing hot water.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"used to be better"
Stayed here quite a few times before and enjoyed the experience! This time not so much. Room was OK, good views but needed attention. Heater did not work (fixed upon request) shower control came off when I tried to use it, no shampoo/conditioner in room, very tight bathroom. All these were however taken care of promptly! Two things that stood out ....lamp by bed had a broken control knob that I almost cut my finger on. Called several times, but was not taken care of during my stay of 4 nites. Secondly, room entry keycard would not work almost every other time.....very frustrating, had to swipe it many times and hope it worked. Staff OK for most part
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
Gerry
"Very bad!"
Very bad!service no good !room is cozy! I don't coma next time!my name is Luc
"rats scratching"
for 3 hours there was rats or something scratching on the ceeling terrible...
"Close to Santa Anita"
Very spacious and relaxing, spa treatments were very good, and I am now thinking about taking up golf as a hobby,
Gerry
"Very nice view of the San Gabriel mountains."
I'd definitely stay here again. The beds were very comfortable and the room decor and styling were impressive.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
Raul
"One night escape."
Always an excellent place to stay to just disappear for the day.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
"My stay"
Nice hotel, nice room. Great view from the room, just wished the balcony was bigger. Other than that, will definitely stay again!
1 night romance trip Nov 13, 2014
"Beautiful view of the fountain"
The only bad thing about my room, was the low dim lighting in the bathroom, too dark when I was showering and the drain was backing up very inconvenient.
Other trip Nov 14, 2014
"A Disappointed weekend for me and my wife..."
We were excited to stay at the Pacific Palms Resort when we made our reservations. Our room had a very small bathroom in it and even the shower curtain was too small for the shower. The biggest proplem we had with the room was the A/C unit was so loud it would wake us up all night long with all the noises it keeped making.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Curt
"Nicest hotel around the area."
Tv's didn't really work. Staff was rude & didn't do anything to please the customer.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
Jose F. Ramirez
"Hotel stunk."
Place is loud and smells.
2 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
"-"
Low quality of service and food at the resturan at high prices. Nice view. Clean room.
1 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
"Great Break"
The only thing I can complain about was the pool being closed due to repairs other than that it was perfect.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Stephen
Hotel is okay as a resort and learning centre and vacation resorto
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
"Very comfortable and clean"
Staff was very helpful and courteous. The room was comfortable and clean. Extremely happy with our stay there. Would definitely recommend.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
Ivy
"Golf tournament"
No hot water in the shower. Very disappointing.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
"disappointed"
we stayed there few times for mini get away. the wait for check in is 30 mins on Tuesday afternoon at 5:00 pm. when we checked in the room, the AC was loud and not working properly. during our stay, someone was trying to open the door with room key!! i dont understand how can a guest has a key when we checked in the room already. after the dinner, the key was not working, we have to walk down to the lobby and request to reset the key. We will never stay at this hotel again.
1 night romance trip Sep 30, 2014