All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
10100 International Drive, Orlando, FL, 32821, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

Very big room, good for quite sleep, near from service, actually its nice..
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando at SeaWorld
We are happy to read that you were able to enjoy your visit to the Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld. It is great that you could relax comfortably while here and we hope you have the chance to visit us again soon. Thank you.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"Fun weekend w the family"
It was a fun family trip.. Hotel was great clean and family oriented.. Hope I can find a good deal again soon because we plan on coming back to use our last day of seaworld passes...
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"Very unfriendly staff!"
Staff was very unhelpful and unfriendly during my stay.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando at SeaWorld
Thank you for sharing your experiences. It is disheartening to read that your stay with us did not meet your expectations on every level. Your experiences are not reflective of a typical stay with us and we thank you for bringing this to our attention. We continually refresh our commitment to our guests and we hope to have the chance to welcome you back so we may restore your trust and confidence.
Juan
"Glad to land here after a long trip"
long trip from Hawai'i, room was ready, clean and perfect!
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Cynthia
"Perfect for an Orlando get-a-way"
It is a bug hotel so you might get your walking in depending on where your room is. Everything was great. Would stay here again!
2 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Cynthia
"spring vacation"
Everything was great the only tbibg is when we booked the room we booked for two queen but they were two full beds so we. Slept a little tight. But overall it was a nice to stay.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Marilyn
"LOVE this hotel!"
SO much to do! FUN for kids and adults; beautiful, comfy nice staff! WONDERFUL experience!!!!!
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando at SeaWorld
It was wonderful to have had you here and we can't thank you enough for your glowing review. We are delighted to read that you and your family were able to experience the wide range of amenities available while staying with us. We hope you will have the chance to visit the Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld again soon. Thank you!
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Lori
"Decent hotel for price - get tower"
Hotel is clean - just make sure you book a tower room. Also parking is 17 a night like most hotels in Orlando
4 night business trip Mar 14, 2015
"Resort-like"
The room was ok. It has clearly been updated, but it's missing a few things like convenient outlets, a mini fridge and comfortable pillows that aren't necessary, but annoying to not to have. The grounds, however, made up for it. It was like a tiny resort. Three pools, spa, several restaurants (with great hours) a Market, outdoor pool tables and ping pong tables, playground for kids, poolside bar, etc.
2 night trip with friends Mar 16, 2015
Erin
"it's just ok"
I have a baby so I requested a refrigerator and was told they didnt have any available. The room was a decent size and it was clean however we had a hard time sleeping because it was midnight and there were people in the pool screaming and cursing. You could hear them as if they were in the room. The parking was horrible, far and very expensive
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Anali
"Weekend away in Orlando Florida"
A weekend getaway for my best friends birthday. The Hotel was absolutely Beautiful and wonderful all the way around. Awesome hotel staff. The Rooms were beyond clean and comfortable. The landscaping as well was so nice. Plenty of things to do on site as well.
2 night trip with friends Mar 12, 2015
Suzanne
"new hotel at old diggs"
the stay was fine....only if stay on the first floor. There were no accomodations for carrying luggage upstairs
2 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Disappointing that one of the "benefits" that was promoted was to get early entry into SeaWorld but that it was not till 3/25 so we had to wait outside the gate when we could have slept in and had breakfast. Given room number but not informed that the 1st number had nothing to do with the floor you were on. After walking to the separate building with our luggage and getting on the elevator, there was no floor corresponding to the room number which is how it generally works at most hotels.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando at SeaWorld
We appreciate you sharing your experiences. When staying with us, our guests can receive early entry into SeaWorld on select dates. We regret you were not made aware of this prior to your arrival. When using a third party site to book your stay, you may not be made aware of the details of guest amenities and it is important to fully review the hotel you have booked for complete details. Thank you for providing your feedback. It is our hope to welcome you back so we may win you over completely.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Nice place but in pics looksuch newer than in person
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando at SeaWorld
Thank you for sharing your perspective regarding your visit. To ensure our guests comfort, we continually refresh and refurbish our property and we regret we did not meet your expectations. We hope you will have the opportunity to visit us again so we may win you over completely.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Excellent experience.. Good service.. I'll recommend this hotel..
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando at SeaWorld
We are happy to read you were able to enjoy your visit to the Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld. Your recommendations are appreciated and we hope to have the chance to welcome you back again soon. Thank you.
"Hotel smenities"
Prefer to have refrigerator and microwave in room. That's my only complaint.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"Just average"
Hotel wasn't as well kept as some other Double Trees that I've stayed at, especially in Orlando. Plan on paying $17 for self parking a night, although it is gated. I know this will most likely not happen to anyone else, but I had the Do Not Disturb on my room, but they needed to install some non slip adhesive to the tub, during my stay, so I had a lady come in while I was there to do it, didn't take more than 20 min, but I had to leave the door to the room open as it smelled of ammonia for hours, so much so that I had to leave. Its close to the highway and attractions and there is a 24hr McD's across the street. All said and done, I wouldn't scratch this off the list of places to stay, but would not be in a hurry to return. You could find a better deal for the same star hotel, but I received a warm cookie upon check in so at least I had that going for me
2 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
"Hotel"
Room was clean
3 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
andres
"Nice hotel, resort setup, bars by pool, relaxing"
Great time, wish I could have stayed longer. Bar by the pool was very accommodating and relaxing. Also the luxury of having everything you need on the property was helpful. Convenient parking also.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando at SeaWorld
It was wonderful to have had you here. Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with us. We are glad you were able to enjoy our on-site amenities and relax comfortably. We offer several food and beverage options for our guests including Laguna, our three meal restaurant; Sonoma, our lobby bar serving small plates and your favorite wine or cocktail; The Market, offering a full service Starbucks and your favorite sandwiches, pizza or scacks and the Barefoot Pool bar located poolside at our Lagoon pool and open all day and late into the evening for you to enjoy the great Florida weather. Thank you.
"Not worth the money"
The hotel tower looks great. But we happen to live in one of those "lodges". There were no available self parking lots when we arrived at the hotel. Also, there is no refrigerator in the room. Not worth the money.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"loved my stay will be back."
Great location. Quick access to the hwy if you want to drive anywhere. Very nice grounds, Its a nice tropical feeling atmosphere. They have a big tower and then many separate 2 story buildings. Stayed in building 1 which is the only building that has balconys / patios. Nice pool bar and 3 pools. Only complaint is that I got charged $22 for valet when I self parked but they took care of it. Will be back for vacation in 2 weeks.
3 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
"Florida business trip."
I like the outside entrance to the rooms. Good restaurants on the property.
1 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
The rooms where average. Clean. The parking was horrible. No where to park when we would get back at night. But yet the hotel charges 18$ a night for parking when the is none. Most likely wouldn't stay again.
3 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"awesome hotel"
it was great lots of things to do around the hotel
1 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
Alberta
Awesome place! Will visit again. So nice and clean great great great!
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando at SeaWorld
It was great to welcome you to the Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld. We are glad you had such a great time here and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Orlando.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"Good... Not Great"
Check-in was efficient and the lobby was very nice. Felt a bit upscale. Staff member was pleasant and overall check-in took no time at all. Had to drive to room as we were in the 2 story "motel" portion of the property. There is a high rise as well, but can't comment on them. The property looked older, but the room was nicely decorated and seemed updated. Smelled like new carpet when we entered, but in a good way. The only complaint about the room was the mattresses. They were very firm and quite uncomfortable. We like a softer mattress, so if you like firm, they will be great. The pillows left a bit to be desired as well. Other than that, we were very happy with our room. Parking is expensive for self park, but it is walking distance to Sea World, so I'm sure that impacts the cost. We got the room on sale so it was worth what we paid for sure.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando at SeaWorld
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences. We are delighted to read you were able to enjoy your stay. While here, our guests have a variety of room types and property locations to choose from and our resort area rooms have recently received new flooring. We regret we did not meet your expectations on every level. Our parking fees are separate from our room charges as not all of our guests utilize this amenity. There are alternate transportation options available and when booking your stay through a third party site, it is important to review all aspects of the hotel you have secured. It would be great to have the chance to welcome you back so we may win you over completely.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Greg
"Beautiful Atmosphere"
I enjoyed my stay at the hotel. The staff was very helpful and kind. The food was great. The bed was very comfortable, crisp and clean. The room was very spacious. The only negative thing was the visible spots in the carpet. I would stay here again.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando at SeaWorld
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments regarding your visit. We are delighted to read that your stay at the Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld was enjoyable and you had the opportunity to relax and unwind while here. Your feedback regarding the carpet is appreciated and we will share your feedback with our housekeeping team so we may address any further concerns. It was great to have had you here and we hope you have the opportunity to visit us again soon.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Annette
"Nice put lots of additional fees"
Overall the hotel was nice. The hotel was nice seemed to be an older hotel that was renovated. The main building is very nice but the surrounding buildings were a bit more run down. They had an additional fee for many of the things that are complimentary in most hotels. Bottled water was $3. There's no water or fountain in the gym and no refrigerator in the room (You can rent for additional charges). Self parking is $17/day and valet is obviously more. On site dining is very expensive. The hotel rooms are decent but they do not include mini refrigerators and do not have nearly enough plugs/outlets we had to unplug lamps and clock to plug in chargers and hair tools. Most hotels include outlets in lamps if there is a lack of outlets in the walls. The staff was nice though and the rooms were clean. They give you a warm cookie at check in. All and all the experience was ok but plan one the spending more money that the nightly rate.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando at SeaWorld
When choosing to stay with us, you are located in the heart of the Orlando amusement and entertainment area and SeaWorld is located adjacent to our property. When booking through a third party site, you may not be made aware of all charges related to your stay so it is important to fully review the details of the property you will be visiting. We do have refrigerators and microwaves in our premium room types and offer refrigerators for delivery. In addition, we do offer complimentary water in the fitness center. Your feedback regarding your accommodations is appreciated as we continually refresh our commitment to our guests. Should our guests utilize our parking area or valet service, there is an additional fee, however, we do not charge a resort fee and our high-speed internet service is available complimentary. Thank you and we hope you have the chance to visit us again so we may win you over completely.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
3 day visitor
"Best access to SeaWorld"
Overall good value for money. Property was slightly aged, but well maintained. Nice pool bar with good atmosphere. Friendly and professional bartenders. Remarkably fast free internet.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando at SeaWorld
Thank you for taking the time to share your stay with us. We are glad you were able to enjoy so many aspects of your visit. We appreciate your kind remarks regarding our team and overall experience. Our location makes it easy to explore the surrounding area as well as SeaWorld. Guests can either walk to the park through a pathway located at the back of our property or take the complimentary shuttle service. We are happy you were able to enjoy so much while here and we hope to welcome you back to the Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld again soon.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
Erik
"everything was good besides $17 parking fee"
overnight parking is $17, that is so expensive and without any notification before.
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
minghui
"Hard beds!! No sleep!!"
It's a beautiful place... I was so excited to be there.. and I was looking forward to enjoying my evening. The excitement was short lived when I tried to lye down. The linens were beautiful.. (carpet could have been cleaner too) but the beds are hard. They haven't bothered to upgrade to better mattresses as have some less expensive chains. This is a blight. Nothing trumps a good night sleep or a luxurious nap. It makes you happy and makes you want to spend money.. In need of a definite upgrade!!!! No amount of hot cookies will act as compensation.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
anita
"First time at double tree"
I've wwnted to stay at the double tree for a long time. I was very pleased with the service overall. The room was very nice and very comfortable. Great place to stay and highly recommended.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando at SeaWorld
It was great to welcome you to the Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld. We are glad your first stay with us was enjoyable and your kind comments are appreciated. Thank you for your recommendations to others and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the area.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"Stay somewhere else"
The room was supposedly a non-smoking room, but reeked of smoke!Wouldn't recommend staying in the part of the hotel - the rooms was a dumb.
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
Henriette
"Stay somewhere else"
For the money, this place was very disappointing. The place was old, very loud, the beds were like concrete and the shower very weak.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Needs updating. Not worth the money."
Check in was very nice. Very friendly staff. The warm cookies was a nice surprise. The room was clean but the toilet would not stop running all night long. So we had to turn the water off to the toilet. The shower would not drain. I had water up to my ankles. I had to rinse my feet off after my shower. I expressed my concerns at checkout. This did not make the hotel staff happy. They were very rude. She asked me if I called maintenance? No I didn't. I didn't want to stay up all night with maintenance trying to fix the toilet. I used my common sense and turned the water off. No I didn't call maintenance while I was in the shower either for the drainage problem. I will not stay at this property again. I thought paying the extra money for a suite would be a nice little getaway for us. It's not worth the three hundred dollar a night price tag
1 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
ronda
"A little extra work..."
Account for extra time to check in and then travel to another building where you will stay. Also be prepared to pay $17 for parking in a large open lot near your room. You will need to use your room key to get in and out of the gate. Just a lot of extra logistics made this stay less than ideal.
1 night business trip Feb 17, 2015
christine
"Awesome Hotel. Can't wait too go back."
We will definitely go back to Double Tree. Right around the corner from Seaworld and right across the street from a Villiage Inn for breakfast. Great location, 40x better than Reinannsance Hotel.. Great food and was welcomed with open arms.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Wayne
Loved it! Great place to vacation! Great place for the kids also
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando at SeaWorld
We are delighted to read that your stay with us was great! It is our expectation that all of our guests, whether they are traveling for business or leisure, will enjoy their visit. Thank you for sharing your experiences and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld again soon.
TV didn't work. Water had bad odor. Room service came to clean room at 8am.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando at SeaWorld
Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. We sincerely regret we missed the mark on ensuring your stay with us was as you anticipated. I will share your feedback with our team as we continually refresh our commitment to our guests. It is our hope to welcome you back so we may restore your confidence in us.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
"Business Brand not so business friendly"
I stay at Doubletree for business and consider the brand a business hotel. I was disappointed that there were no makeup mirrors in the room, the lighting in the vanity area is extremely poor, and there were no outlets on the nightstand for phone charging overnight. Needs updating.
1 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
Location was perfect for my business trip. The staff was great! The room was perfect. some servixe was a bit slow but overall a great stay.
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
scott
Good
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"The Ac was nice and cold the dark rooms love ir"
Pool was nice and hot rooms nice and dark had everything I needed. Only thing I did not like was paying for Self parking. Excellent place will stay again.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando at SeaWorld
We are happy you were able to relax comfortably while here and your kind remarks are appreciated. It was great to welcome you to the Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld and we hope you have the chance to visit us again.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
george
Overall comfortable and good location. Clean and all amenities
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando at SeaWorld
It was wonderful to welcome you to the Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld. We are happy to read your stay with us was enjoyable and your kind remarks are appreciated. We hope you will have the opportunity to visit us again the next time you are in Orlando. Thank you.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
L
"Good price good location"
Great location. Parking is additional...walking distance to sea world and beautiful accommodations. Rooms are upgraded but some have mini fridges and ours did not.
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
Holly
"Will always stay here when in Orlando!"
Exemplary staff, service and atmosphere! The trip was truly successful and our stay made that possible!
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
Jenrlarson
Nice enough. Directions to entrance were not direct, but room was nice.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
Linder
"Wonderful place to stay!!!!"
I was there for a conference and I was staying alone. The hotel was great and I felt safe.
2 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
"Nice and comfortable hotel"
Nice hotel, clean and comfy room, good breakfast and very friendly staff. No complaints.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Karla
"Excellent Hotel!"
One of the best Hotels in Orlando.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015