All hotels in Maryland Heights, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here900 Westport Plz, Maryland Heights, MO, 63146, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"I wasn't impressed"
The room and facility were fine but for some reason no one cleaned my room. I was in meetings all day and expected to return to a clean room new sheets and towels but no one even cleaned my room. also walls are thin, guy next door had tv on all night and i could hear in my room until 4am. N
Other trip Feb 12, 2014
chris
"Great experience overall"
I was there for a work event in The View and we stayed overnight in the hotel. I was quite impressed with everything regarding the actual stay. The room was lovely, the bathroom was impressive, everything was very clean, and the Starbucks Coffee was MUCH needed the next morning. The only complaint was that the mattress felt a bit cheap - it was springy but hard - a weird combination. Additionally, the staff was very friendly, the hotel was extremely clean and well decorated, and it was easy to locate in Westport. Overall a great experience!
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014
"Actually switched to the Challet"
Hotel was very nice. Perfect location for our girls night out at Westport. Very clean, comfy beds and pillows. Bathroom very small. No fridge in room. Very plesant stay.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
Scooper
The time we spent in the hotel was ok. Paid 100 dollars for the room didn't realize at the time that breakfast wasn't included so that was pretty bad. Beds were the most comfortable. Bathroom was clean but not detailed. Like trash under the sink and a sticker under the floor. Front desk people were nice. Also they gave a key to someone with me letting them know it was OK to do so. It was my family so no big deal but kind of scarey that they would do that. Wouldn't stay there again if I needed a hotel for a night.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
"Convenient"
Nice stay - nice folks. Lots of nice restaurants in attached and area around hotel - also office park. Only odd thing was there is no sign on door from hotel area to parking garage but nice person from hotel walked us out and to the door. We went to Coronet Chop Suey event in hotel sponsored by St Louis Jazz Club and reason we picked this hotel.
3 night family trip Nov 15, 2013
Love the comfortable bed, but I'm allergic to feather pillows; just slightly. However, I was okay and didn't break out or anything. Also, just a suggestions, it would be nice to have extra creamer packets in the room. Thank you so much.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
Rosanne Moore
"Great Hotel for the price"
I stayed here two nights, one the night before my wedding day and then again the night of my wedding. The hotel was very clean and the bed was super comfortable. Room service was great and everyone was nice and friendly, we would definitely stay there again. We chose this hotel because it was in Westport Plaza and so after the wedding reception we were able to go to some bars and then walk safely back to our hotel room. We had a great visit. I would definitely recommend staying here!
2 night trip Oct 4, 2013
Stacy
"near airport, helpful staff"
A pleasant hotel with a nice indoor pool and staff. They charge for wireless but waived the fee when I asked. It's near the airport and highways. Nice Starbuck's around the corner.
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
"Suburban hotel close to airport"
Hotel seemed to be understaffed at front desk. Only two agents checking in and 10-15 people in line. I witnessed this several times during the stay. Also, room wasn't cleaned til 4pm
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
"Nice Hotel, pleasant stay"
Everything was good, staff was nice. The only thing that we experienced was the room was not totally clean when we got there. The trash was not emptied, there was a big wad of hair in the toilet, and there was a dirty kleenex behind the bathroom door. Other than that, the hotel stay was acceptable.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"10 min drive to amphitheatre"
2 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"The soft beds are well worth the stay!"
I stayed here while in town to see Keith Urban at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater. It's not as close to the place as it says. It's a longer route to get there than to get back. So to get there, it's about 7 miles, but only about 5 miles to get back. The way the streets are routed is what causes this. The hotel was kinda hard to find, I would've expected better signage, or better directions from the hotel staff. Now the good parts were the beds are so soft and comfortable. I had a king room and it was very cozy and well equipped with amenities. However, for the price, I would have expected a little more space, a microwave, and a bit more luxuries. I'd stay here again because all the important things for me were present: it was clean, in a safe area, and not too expensive.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2013
Daphne
"Very Disappointed!!!"
Didn't receive the room I booked. Room was not clean. I will not stay there again. There was a small stain on the bed cover. Could not adequately control room temperature, either very hot or very cold. Hotel has to know about the temperature control problems.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
tom
"Sheraton Stay"
We came to St Louis for my wife birthday. The staff was nice especially front desk person name Dogas I may have misspelled that, but he was great. There was several thing to do around the hotel.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
Nolan
"Adequate, but not Sheraton-expected quality"
The blackout shade in our room was stuck halfway up and wouldn't move. We reported it and we're told it would be fixed- not done. There was a large bug wandering around the bathroom and the tub was 't cleaned, really disappointed- not up to Sheraton standards, for sure !
2 night romance trip Aug 9, 2013
Kate
"Good, almost great"
The cleaning staff knocked on our door three times, and actually came in once. We didn't have the "do not disturb" sign up, but that was ridiculous. The pool was cold, and very small, and they charge for everything including Wifi. Nice room, great bed. Just needs to be more service oriented.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
"overall pleased"
we had some minor hiccups... my daughter found that the comforter was dirty and needed to be cleaned, and I was a little disappointed that breakfast wasn't included with our stay... my friend also booked a room at this hotel for the same night through a different source and her breakfast was included. It is a very nice hotel and we would probably book rooms there again. Check in was a breeze and that was nice.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
Christina
"very good my family members were very happy."
great hotel, great location beautiful surrenders and good maintain, the little shops around the hotel were a great addition.
Other trip Jul 12, 2013
Jose
With the exception of the new front desk clerk who seemed lost and the two employees standing closeby who weren't helping him, my stay was great. Then again, I didn't have a need to work with any other staff at the hotel during my stay.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2013
"My stay"
Fantastic Hotel, but disappointing welcome. Staff at the check in where not quite so welcoming, missing a little Welcome spirit, though not rude. We had Club privileges and Saturday morning went up for breakfast at 9:40. I asked how to use the coffee machine and was answered with; Just a moment, I'm trying to close thing down. Sunday am, the entire club room was packed and the receptionist was so pleasant and worked so hard to keep everyone happy, far past closing time. This is the type of staff you want to duplicate. The hotel, rooms and cleaning staff where just what I imagined and so wonderful. A shame a few can bring such a wonderful place down.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
Marc
"Awesome staff and surroundings"
The hotel staff was awesome and the shopping and dining areas within walking distance were great. The only real complaint was that it costs $2.50 to get a soft drink at the cocktail party and over $3.00 to get one at the bar. These prices left a bad taste in my mouth, which is a shame since everything else was so good.
3 night business trip Jun 20, 2013
Conference attendee
"Nice Hotel ~ Easy to find"
Unfortunately, we reserved two rooms three days in advance to our stay. One of the families in our group got a regular room but we were given a handicap accessible room. I have stayed In handicap accessible rooms before but never one that was so 'difficult' to use. There was a LARGE bathing chair in the way in the bathroom. Everything was down very low and all the plug-ins were in odd places that just didn't suit my needs. I understand that maybe that was the only room available when we booked but I wish I would have been told this. I probably would have stayed elsewhere. Also, the breakfast order on the 'door hanger' was still in our room from a previous guest. :( Our room was located right 'behind' the elevators so every time an elevator was in use, we could hear it.
Other trip Jun 25, 2013
Anne
"Poor hotel in a good location"
They do charge the WI-FI, cheated on the description. The AC in the room is very nosiy! Never see a smile face in the front desk people.
2 night trip Jun 21, 2013
Vincent
"Great Value"
Great Vslue! Lots of Restaurants/shops in the connected Plaza.
1 night business trip Jun 1, 2013
Heath
Excelent stay and service Hotel was quiet. It is a little difficult to find off the interstate but other than that was great.
2 night trip May 31, 2013
"I needed a title. "A title""
The property is old and run down. The Expedia folk wanted more information. Does anyone care to bet on whether any bad to marginal reviews get posted.
Other trip May 25, 2013
Nice Hotel.
1 night trip May 18, 2013
"Excellent hotel"
Excellent experience. Although I was 4th in line to check in, the process went quickly. The solitary desk clerk was incredibly efficient and very cordial. Lovely ambience, spacious room, deliciously comfy bed and linens. This was a last minute booking (our original hotel was unacceptable) and we were so happy to end up here. I always feel a little irritated at the $10 a day charge for wi-fi in the room but it's free in the lobby. Outdoor parking was free and a pay garage available for the plaza as well. Starbucks coffee in lobby and room. There is onsite restaurant which we did not try.
1 night trip with friends Apr 26, 2013
Lee W
"Very pleasant staff!"
I have stayed here quite a bit and they continue to make me feel welcomed every time I come. The location is close to the hwy and has plenty of places to eat and relax without being overwhelmed with heavy tragic.
2 night business trip Apr 19, 2013
The food was horrible . It this is not just my opinion but others I stayed with . The food delivery ( room services was late) .
4 night business trip Apr 15, 2013
"Great Hotel!!"
Really enjoyed my stay. Great staff and very nice hotel
1 night business trip Mar 23, 2013
Shawn
"Great hotel! Right near expressway!"
Great hotel! Beautiful decore!
2 night trip Mar 22, 2013
Kendra
"Short Weekend away with 3 kids under 4 and 2 dogs"
We had a great experience at this hotel. They were very friendly and accomodating at checkin. The hotel it self was very updated and comfortable. The room was spaciouis and nice. We really enjoyed staying here and will definately be returning. We were traveling with our 3 little kids and they had a blast in the pool. It was heated so that was a nice plus. The water was just perfect. We also decided to bring along our 2 under 25 lbs dogs and the staff was great with them.The location is great, because there are some food shops right at the base of the hotel anything from cheaper and quicker to full sit down and enjoy. They even had a starbucks right there. which was a plus for my hubby. Did I mentioned the rooms have starbucks coffee in them as well. The location was very nice. Easily accessible to the interestate and in the middle of downtown and some of the mor epopular shopping district areas in the STL area. Would highly recommend this hotel! My only complaint would be that I wish the room had mini refrigerator.
1 night family trip Mar 9, 2013
Mama of 3
"Clean-Nice-Friendly"
Very nice place to stay! Takes a little bit to figure out how to get to it, but once you do, it was a great place! Breakfast buffet in the restaurant was wonderful.
1 night trip Mar 2, 2013
"Great appearance, good service, fair room service"
Hotel is very nice, don't order room service the food never came up hot.
1 night trip Feb 23, 2013
Emy G.
Excellent buffet for breakfast, if you purchase it when you book a room otherwise it's a but expensive. Good location if you like the Westport area.
Other trip Feb 19, 2013
"Not at all what was expected!"
We planned this stay for my fiance's birthday. What was to be a special occasion turned into a fiasco. As we were checking in we were told that if we wanted to upgrade to a King room we could, however, our reservations were for a King Club already. We accepted the upgrade and went to our room. The customer service lady at the front desk was less than cordial. She was short and condescending to us. We were supposed to have had 1 King Bed, however when we got to our room, there were 2 Fulls. We called the front desk and were told to bring our belongings back to the front desk and they would take a look at the situation. Once we got back to the lobby, there was a considerable line to wait to see the clerk. When we did get our turn (again) she said, "Oh, it's you". She looked at our room information and said she gave us the wrong room. No, I'm sorry, Nothing. Once we finally got to our "correct" room, there was not 1 clean towel to be had. Once again we had to contact the front desk and this time, was no different than the last two. No personality or apology for the inconveniences, at all. We had reservations at a comedy club within the complex, but by this time had missed scheduled time for the show to begin. So with that trying to still make the best of it, we decided to take the "hotel offered" shuttle to the casino. We were told one would be there in about 10 Minutes, after 35 Minutes we were able to flag down a shuttle that was just roaming the parking lot.
1 night romance trip Jan 19, 2013
"Did not get the correct room."
Supposed to have a Club King room. I was told those are on the 10th, 11th and 12th floors, with free access in the Club room which has refreshments and food. They gave me a room on the 4th floor. They said it was Hotels.com fault.
Other trip Jan 7, 2013
Charan
"They tried to change our confirmed reservation...."
Had a confirmed Hotels.com reservation for KING Deluxe room; upon checking in about 2:30-3PM they informed that they had our reservation, but that NO king rooms were available; were sold out and full, and tried to put us into room with 2 twin beds. I called HOTELS, and magically when HOTELS called the manager he informed us that yes they, all of the sudden, had our confirmed KING room available...amazing, glad for the HOTELS.com service, but it should never have happened-a waste of our time to get it settled. Otherwise, this hotel is great, good service etc.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2012
"NYE celebration"
when cking in I was not given coupon for buffet breakfast. Had to ask for it
1 night trip Dec 31, 2012
Kathleen
There was only luke warm water in shower and that was most un pleasant. That would keep me from staying again. My husband owns a home building business and said the protecting device was set wrong or broken. That is the device that u have for liaibilty to keep the water from being too hot and hurting. Othe wise
Other trip Dec 24, 2012
Room was very clean, but the person that cleaned it might have forgotten to leave towels, coffee, shampoo...We called the front desk and they brought it right away. The hotel is wonderful, we stay every year for our anniversary, and will continue to do so.
2 night romance trip Nov 23, 2012
Very nice hotel with the exception of,broken shower head and dresser was broken. Great location and AWSOME staff!
2 night business trip Nov 2, 2012
"Great time at the sheraton"
We had a great time with excellent service and comfort. A real bargain for the $ . The staff sent us an anniversary gift of a bottle of wine and strawberries. Nice surrounding area with lots of fun nearby within walking distance. Thanks again Sheraton!
1 night trip Oct 27, 2012
"Close to good restraunants"
Great
1 night business trip Oct 27, 2012
"leaky a/c into floor soaking into bed skirt"
It was a fairly nice hotel, but I didn't appreciate being told that they didn't have a room available, only to find out on hotels.com that there was a room available. Then, when I got my room, there was a large puddle of water in the floor that had soaked up into the bed skirts of both beds. There were old stains on them as well, indicating this wasn't the first time. Furniture had been placed in an attempt to cover a large part of the area. The room smelt of mold too. There was "random" hair left in the bathroom, and the floor was dirty. I didn't make a scene at the hotel, but I did inform them. There didn't seem to be much concern. I figured I would have the opportunity to share online. :-)
1 night trip Oct 19, 2012
"not as high class as they think they are"
inch of dust on vents, stains on wall, not the high class hotel it thinks it is. very misleading menu for their breakfast. you don't find out the real cost of the " Sheraton continental breakfast " til after you have your drinks.
Other trip Oct 22, 2012
bob
"Bad hotel with great workers"
Booked 2 rooms at the towers but was moved to the chalet without notice and or apology. The first rooms did not have remote controls not did the sliding glass doors lock (on the ground floor). The second room was attached to the elevator shaft which was extremely noisy. Again 1 of the 2 rooms did not have a remote and the replacement remote that was brought up did not work. The 3rd room change had a broken lock to enter the room but would open if hot hard enough. There were dirty glasses on tables in the hallways as well as a leaky ceiling in the sitting area of the lobby. The hotel it self was not great at all however the staff was very accommodating. Without asking, they comped 1 of our rooms for both nights, gave a room credit to be used for room service, as well as breakfast vouchers. On top of that we were given multiple options for upcoming stays at the Sheraton brand hotel. All in all, the staffs attitude made up for the poor structural problems that were outside of their control.
2 night family trip Oct 12, 2012
Stephen
"Airport Shuttle Hours Shortened"
Hotel itself was great except for a fair amount of noise infiltrating our room in the early morning from the corridors, nearby doors noisily closing, etc. A disadvantage if you are depending on the hotel's airport shuttle: it runs from ~6 am to 10:30 pm--not the 4 pm to midnight hours it formerly did when airline crews were booked at the hotel. If you get "caught" as we did with a late arriving flight, count on an extra $25+ for a taxi ride.
Other trip Oct 14, 2012
Ruthie
"Would stay again"
I thought the hotel was nice, clean and updated. Staff seemed friendly. Panera and Starbucks are just a few steps away.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2012