All hotels in Maryland Heights, Missouri, United States of America
900 Westport Plz, Maryland Heights, MO, 63146, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"A pleasure as always..."
I stay at this hotel often and always have a good stay. I strongly recommend this hotel for business or pleasure.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
"Very Satisfied!"
Excellent experience all around! Very nice hotel with all the amenities.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Jeremy
It was ok. Last minute decision to stay the night, most hotels where completely booked, we didn't get the room we booked
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Nice place to stay near Kirkwood"
In town to visit family for the weekend. Nice hotel, clean, but nothing special. Easy parking. Nice size rooms. Staff was very polite and helpful. Easy, free parking. Pool was really small. Drinks at bar overpriced, but no worse than other hotels. Good proximity to Forest Park
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"A-1"
A-1 very good ! Very enjoyable experience Clean and very nice
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
RH
While arriving in the evening the lady at front desk wasn't that personable. She could of been more talkative instead just taking our credit card and giving us a room key. Besides that; the room was nice and clean.
1 night business trip Sep 6, 2014
"Hotel was decent. Bed was comfortable"
It was decent
1 night romance trip Aug 21, 2014
"Great complex with fun night life"
We stayed here because we like to go to FunnyBones, see a comedian and not worry about driving anywhere. The staff were very accommodating. I recommend it for a date night.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Jasmine
"Bumped to other hotel"
I didn't get to stay at the hotel I made reservations for. The Sheraton Westport Plaza bumped me and put me in their sister hotel next door, the Sheraton Westport Chalet. It was a 2 star rating at the most! I paid for a 4 star and got a 2 star! My room was on basement floor with 2 doors. One was to the outside like a motel. Bugs! I did not feel safe. They did move me to an upper level floor which was better. I stayed on the side that was NOT renovated yet. Old old old!! They tried to cover up the odor with air freshner. Dirty carpet. Wi not stay at a Sheraton again.
2 night business trip Aug 2, 2014
G. N.
Everything was good,except the hallway. They left a vacuum in the hallway for two days, but never vacuumed the hall.
3 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
"Very nice hotel, but it's actually 2 properties"
Our hotel was sheraton chalet, nice pools, quaint shopping center, but bathroom floor had not been cleaned and there was dried pee on the toilet seat
jane
"Perhaps a better Hotel for business"
When I booked the hotel I was looking for a nice pool so I could relax a bit. The tall Sheraton pictured in my booking showed a nice outside pool so I booked. The nice pool it turned out was at the sister hotel next door. After a long walk ithrough our lobby and connected enclosed mini-mall, you then walk about a block through an outside restaurant court to get to the hotel, then another bit of a walk to the back side to arrive at the pool. The pool is medium sized and swarming with guests from 2 big hotels!No way to relax. Other smaller issues, the tiny indoor pool at our property had a outside seating area / sun deck nestled up to the side of the building cast in shade, the doors from the hotel to this deck ( I wanted to read ) were locked during hours it was suppose to be open, after bring it up to the staff it still remained lock hours later. The wood gate from the outside leading to the deck was broken. The beds had an uncimfortable bedding material with a krinkly plastic covering that made it noisy and uncomfortable. The complimentary coffee is nice but once empty ( and it happens fast ) wait 1/2 hour for it to be refilled. Finally, on check out day, which is noon , I found after avoiding the crowd at the lobby elevator and climbing the stairs to my room; my key didn't work at 10 AM. Back down to the lobby they issue a new one, which unknown and not explained to me it voided the keys to the other guests in the room
2 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2014
"Most comfortable bed ever"
The bed in the king room was amazing!
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Very enjoyable, great location. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"F- Rating"
Overall rating 1- because our reservations were not honored. We booked on hotels.com for a overnight stay with a king bed. The king bed was not available because we came in at 9 p.m. as per the receptionist which I didn't I understand since I had a reservation. Therefore service is 1 as well. Instead we got a room with two doubles and can only be switched with other doubles and that sounds ridiculously. I gave the room 1 because every time someone flushed the toilet or turned on the faucet in the neighboring rooms I can hear it in my room initially I thought it was a water main break or the toilets were seriously broken, but no the walls were just too thin or no soundproofing was installed when these rooms were built. So no sleeptime either. This was the worst experience from Sheraton hotel.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
Paul R.
"BLues game"
Hotel staff was friendly, room was very nice and clean, I knew they didn't provide breakfast but their bfast buffet is $13 a person so we went to mcdonalds across the street. I stayed at the Days Inn down the street last year for half the price but my gf thought it was sketchy so thats why I went with the Sheraton. I would rather stay at the Days Inn half the price and free breakfast and room was clean.
2 night romance trip Apr 4, 2014
"Excellent stay!"
I'm sure it was in the "fine print" but this hotel permitted pets. We didn't notice until we saw the occasional dog walking in/out. It didn't bother us and both the lobby facilities and the room were very clean. We ordered room service for dinner and while the steak was excellent, the burger and pasta my kids ordered left a little to be desired. Not enough to actually complain, but notable. The bed was comfortable and I was pleasantly surprised to see outlets easily accessible (so often now, hotels keep them blocked). Check in/out was easy though I did not know that booking it through Expedia (where I paid immediately upon making the reservation) would cause issues. I gave me debit card for "incidental charges", which was fine but the hotel also placed an authorization for the rooms as well. They didn't explain this at check in. Had they done so, I would have used a credit card, where I don't care about the authorization.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
"Nice and comfortable room, dissapointing service"
The room was very clean and comfortable. I was not happy that we were charged 9 dollars for parking. The front desk never said it wasnt free. I did not like being charged 4 dollars for each water in my room. And I refused to pay 15 dollars for their breakfast. These things are free at other hotels, and this was too excessive.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Close to expressways"
I thought the hotel was clean; however, my room need to be vacuumed. The floors were not in good shape.
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Patrick Marshall
"attending meetings"
great hotel just a couple mins from lots of eateries and interstate access.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014
"Ok if you are budgeting"
Hotel was ok but room we not totally clean. There was hair left in the bathroom from previous guest, old food on the floor, we paid $67 per night so we took the good with the bad if you have the money you can book a better hotel than this one but for a budget not too bad.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"Close to great entertainment/food"
Nice hotel
2 night trip Feb 7, 2014
"I wasn't impressed"
The room and facility were fine but for some reason no one cleaned my room. I was in meetings all day and expected to return to a clean room new sheets and towels but no one even cleaned my room. also walls are thin, guy next door had tv on all night and i could hear in my room until 4am. N
Other trip Feb 12, 2014
chris
"Great experience overall"
I was there for a work event in The View and we stayed overnight in the hotel. I was quite impressed with everything regarding the actual stay. The room was lovely, the bathroom was impressive, everything was very clean, and the Starbucks Coffee was MUCH needed the next morning. The only complaint was that the mattress felt a bit cheap - it was springy but hard - a weird combination. Additionally, the staff was very friendly, the hotel was extremely clean and well decorated, and it was easy to locate in Westport. Overall a great experience!
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014
"Actually switched to the Challet"
Hotel was very nice. Perfect location for our girls night out at Westport. Very clean, comfy beds and pillows. Bathroom very small. No fridge in room. Very plesant stay.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
Scooper
The time we spent in the hotel was ok. Paid 100 dollars for the room didn't realize at the time that breakfast wasn't included so that was pretty bad. Beds were the most comfortable. Bathroom was clean but not detailed. Like trash under the sink and a sticker under the floor. Front desk people were nice. Also they gave a key to someone with me letting them know it was OK to do so. It was my family so no big deal but kind of scarey that they would do that. Wouldn't stay there again if I needed a hotel for a night.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
"Convenient"
Nice stay - nice folks. Lots of nice restaurants in attached and area around hotel - also office park. Only odd thing was there is no sign on door from hotel area to parking garage but nice person from hotel walked us out and to the door. We went to Coronet Chop Suey event in hotel sponsored by St Louis Jazz Club and reason we picked this hotel.
3 night family trip Nov 15, 2013
Love the comfortable bed, but I'm allergic to feather pillows; just slightly. However, I was okay and didn't break out or anything. Also, just a suggestions, it would be nice to have extra creamer packets in the room. Thank you so much.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
Rosanne Moore
"Great Hotel for the price"
I stayed here two nights, one the night before my wedding day and then again the night of my wedding. The hotel was very clean and the bed was super comfortable. Room service was great and everyone was nice and friendly, we would definitely stay there again. We chose this hotel because it was in Westport Plaza and so after the wedding reception we were able to go to some bars and then walk safely back to our hotel room. We had a great visit. I would definitely recommend staying here!
2 night trip Oct 4, 2013
Stacy
"near airport, helpful staff"
A pleasant hotel with a nice indoor pool and staff. They charge for wireless but waived the fee when I asked. It's near the airport and highways. Nice Starbuck's around the corner.
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
"Suburban hotel close to airport"
Hotel seemed to be understaffed at front desk. Only two agents checking in and 10-15 people in line. I witnessed this several times during the stay. Also, room wasn't cleaned til 4pm
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
"Nice Hotel, pleasant stay"
Everything was good, staff was nice. The only thing that we experienced was the room was not totally clean when we got there. The trash was not emptied, there was a big wad of hair in the toilet, and there was a dirty kleenex behind the bathroom door. Other than that, the hotel stay was acceptable.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"10 min drive to amphitheatre"
2 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"The soft beds are well worth the stay!"
I stayed here while in town to see Keith Urban at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater. It's not as close to the place as it says. It's a longer route to get there than to get back. So to get there, it's about 7 miles, but only about 5 miles to get back. The way the streets are routed is what causes this. The hotel was kinda hard to find, I would've expected better signage, or better directions from the hotel staff. Now the good parts were the beds are so soft and comfortable. I had a king room and it was very cozy and well equipped with amenities. However, for the price, I would have expected a little more space, a microwave, and a bit more luxuries. I'd stay here again because all the important things for me were present: it was clean, in a safe area, and not too expensive.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2013
Daphne
"Very Disappointed!!!"
Didn't receive the room I booked. Room was not clean. I will not stay there again. There was a small stain on the bed cover. Could not adequately control room temperature, either very hot or very cold. Hotel has to know about the temperature control problems.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
tom
"Sheraton Stay"
We came to St Louis for my wife birthday. The staff was nice especially front desk person name Dogas I may have misspelled that, but he was great. There was several thing to do around the hotel.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
Nolan
"Adequate, but not Sheraton-expected quality"
The blackout shade in our room was stuck halfway up and wouldn't move. We reported it and we're told it would be fixed- not done. There was a large bug wandering around the bathroom and the tub was 't cleaned, really disappointed- not up to Sheraton standards, for sure !
2 night romance trip Aug 9, 2013
Kate
"Good, almost great"
The cleaning staff knocked on our door three times, and actually came in once. We didn't have the "do not disturb" sign up, but that was ridiculous. The pool was cold, and very small, and they charge for everything including Wifi. Nice room, great bed. Just needs to be more service oriented.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
"overall pleased"
we had some minor hiccups... my daughter found that the comforter was dirty and needed to be cleaned, and I was a little disappointed that breakfast wasn't included with our stay... my friend also booked a room at this hotel for the same night through a different source and her breakfast was included. It is a very nice hotel and we would probably book rooms there again. Check in was a breeze and that was nice.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
Christina
"very good my family members were very happy."
great hotel, great location beautiful surrenders and good maintain, the little shops around the hotel were a great addition.
Other trip Jul 12, 2013
Jose
With the exception of the new front desk clerk who seemed lost and the two employees standing closeby who weren't helping him, my stay was great. Then again, I didn't have a need to work with any other staff at the hotel during my stay.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2013
"My stay"
Fantastic Hotel, but disappointing welcome. Staff at the check in where not quite so welcoming, missing a little Welcome spirit, though not rude. We had Club privileges and Saturday morning went up for breakfast at 9:40. I asked how to use the coffee machine and was answered with; Just a moment, I'm trying to close thing down. Sunday am, the entire club room was packed and the receptionist was so pleasant and worked so hard to keep everyone happy, far past closing time. This is the type of staff you want to duplicate. The hotel, rooms and cleaning staff where just what I imagined and so wonderful. A shame a few can bring such a wonderful place down.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
Marc
"Awesome staff and surroundings"
The hotel staff was awesome and the shopping and dining areas within walking distance were great. The only real complaint was that it costs $2.50 to get a soft drink at the cocktail party and over $3.00 to get one at the bar. These prices left a bad taste in my mouth, which is a shame since everything else was so good.
3 night business trip Jun 20, 2013
Conference attendee
"Nice Hotel ~ Easy to find"
Unfortunately, we reserved two rooms three days in advance to our stay. One of the families in our group got a regular room but we were given a handicap accessible room. I have stayed In handicap accessible rooms before but never one that was so 'difficult' to use. There was a LARGE bathing chair in the way in the bathroom. Everything was down very low and all the plug-ins were in odd places that just didn't suit my needs. I understand that maybe that was the only room available when we booked but I wish I would have been told this. I probably would have stayed elsewhere. Also, the breakfast order on the 'door hanger' was still in our room from a previous guest. :( Our room was located right 'behind' the elevators so every time an elevator was in use, we could hear it.
Other trip Jun 25, 2013
Anne
"Poor hotel in a good location"
They do charge the WI-FI, cheated on the description. The AC in the room is very nosiy! Never see a smile face in the front desk people.
2 night trip Jun 21, 2013
Vincent
"Great Value"
Great Vslue! Lots of Restaurants/shops in the connected Plaza.
1 night business trip Jun 1, 2013
Heath
Excelent stay and service Hotel was quiet. It is a little difficult to find off the interstate but other than that was great.
2 night trip May 31, 2013
"I needed a title. "A title""
The property is old and run down. The Expedia folk wanted more information. Does anyone care to bet on whether any bad to marginal reviews get posted.
Other trip May 25, 2013
Nice Hotel.
1 night trip May 18, 2013
"Excellent hotel"
Excellent experience. Although I was 4th in line to check in, the process went quickly. The solitary desk clerk was incredibly efficient and very cordial. Lovely ambience, spacious room, deliciously comfy bed and linens. This was a last minute booking (our original hotel was unacceptable) and we were so happy to end up here. I always feel a little irritated at the $10 a day charge for wi-fi in the room but it's free in the lobby. Outdoor parking was free and a pay garage available for the plaza as well. Starbucks coffee in lobby and room. There is onsite restaurant which we did not try.
1 night trip with friends Apr 26, 2013