All hotels in Los Angeles, California, United States of America
6101 W Century Blvd, Los Angeles, CA, 90045, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"Everything was great!"
I like this hotel
2 night trip with friends May 25, 2015
Elena
"Moving to LA"
Staff were great. We had an issue with parking our car and trailer, and the valet and front desk were extremely helpful. Pillows were the best ever. We chose the opt out of maid service and I really wish we hadn't. I missed getting coffee and some towels.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Enjoyed my stay"
Everything was on point except for the hotel cleaning, I requested for my room to be cleaned and came back to a room that wasn't turned over or restocked...Also waiter forgot my food order and we had to wait for a very long time for my food, we also had to ask for my food twice before the order was put in...Front desk service and room service was amazing!!!
3 night business trip May 21, 2015
Jacquelyn
"jfenh"
Room was spacious and comfortable. We booked the room for three people. The room had towels for only two, and no pillows/blanket for the fold out bed
1 night family trip May 18, 2015
"Clean and comfortable"
Room was clean, I was happy with the service and will plan to stay there again on my next business trip in the area.
2 night business trip May 15, 2015
Leticia
"LA Visit"
Hotel was outdated bed was not comfortable
1 night business trip May 15, 2015
"Venice Beach get away."
Excellent Hotel , will go back again .
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Don
"GOOD STAY"
Good view at LAX airport. Comfortable beds, and good looking rooms.
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
Gustavo
"nice"
It was real nice. I loved the updates they did and the Starbucks in the hotel
3 night family trip May 8, 2015
Jordan
"Very nice staff and professional!!!"
Great experience, staff was very professional. Service was good and very clean! Food is great!! really enjoyed my stay at the Sheraton Hotel.
4 night romance trip May 7, 2015
Alicia
"Great Location to LAX."
Convenient location to the airport! Free shuttle every 15 mins.. My parents stayed there overnight for an early AM flight.. They enjoyed it!
1 night romance trip May 10, 2015
Apple
"Nicer than appearances"
This stay was just a stopping off place the night before an early morning flight. The hotel is undergoing a large renovation and it was a little confusing as to where the entrance was. However, we were very pleased with the valet parking service, the front desk service, and the room (a free upgrade due to the renovation). I would recommend the hotel based upon our experience.
1 night romance trip May 7, 2015
"Beautiful"
Awesome
1 night trip Apr 3, 2015
"Pillow heaven"
I melted in the pillows . I just want to go back and buy all the pillows !
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Armonee
"weekend getaway"
I loved the hotel, the only thing was at the end I got charge 75.00 dollars for valet parking which was supposed to be 17 and room service we thought it was 45. that was a little disappointing. the no parking fact is a -
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"Disappointing"
Room and hallway were dirty. It was difficult getting in and out. Only parking appeared to be valet, which was expensive and a hassle in a small space.
1 night business trip May 9, 2015
Wendy
"Excellent hotel"
Wonderful service always.
2 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
"Stayed to take USMLE Step 2 CS"
Nice quiet hotel, I went there on a trip to take my USMLE Step 2 CS exam, I would recommend it to anyone who's also going to LA for that purpose. The CSEC is about 10 mins away by car. They were renovating the main entrance though, and that was a little uncomfortable.
4 night trip May 3, 2015
"Great location for LAX early morning departure."
Just stayed overnight as we had a very early morning departure out of LAX. Very convenient to the airport and the shuttle from the hotel got us there in about five minutes! The hotel lobby area was under construction but it did not delay check in.
1 night business trip Mar 27, 2015
"Great Hotel Near LAX"
Well kept property. The beds are very comfortable. Great service
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Rhea
"only if you have too."
Underconstruction wished we knew before booking. Valet is overpriced. Food prices same.
1 night trip Apr 2, 2015
"LA Review"
Enjoyed out stay. Hotel was in great location. Very nice :)
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Dana
"Sheraton is the best"
The hotel was under construction but the staff amazing, the cleanliness perfect, Sheraton is a chain I am never disappointed with - service no matter where I go is the highest quality, friendly and accomadating.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"great hotel"
Nice comfy pillows! The pool was amazing!
2 night business trip May 1, 2015
Joy
"Close to LAX!"
We were staying in LA one night before our flight home and stayed at the Sheraton. It is super close to the airport and the shuttle to the airport was very convenient! Starbucks in the lobby was an added bonus! Hotel was under construction so that was a little inconvenient.
1 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
Bethany
"Great airport hotel"
Stayed one night. Everything was perfect. Nice room.
1 night trip Apr 29, 2015
John T.
I have the hotel condition a 4 out of 5 simply because of the construction going on for the renovations. Also the staff was great. Our flight was delayed till the evening hours and our check out was at 11am. I asked if we could have a later check out due to the delay and they promptly extended our stay till 4pm. No questions asked! I would stay here again if we fly out of LA next time.
1 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
Christopher
"Fabulous"
I had a awesome time at Sheraton Gateway Hotel.I walked n an it was beautiful.I have excellent service an the room was very clean an pretty.I truly enjoyed the peace an quintessential at the Sheraton Gateway Hotel.
Response by Sheraton Gateway Hotel Los Angeles Airport
Hearing that you had such a marvelous stay with us at the Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel has truly made our day! We’re thrilled that you received exceptional service and enjoyed the look and feel of our hotel. It would be a pleasure to serve you again and we are so grateful for your high marks.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"Old, dusty - overall not a comfortable stay."
Disappointed with the stay. The price point wasn't the discerning factor, many other hotels in the area i've stayed in have been much better. The hotel seems really old. The room was moldy and dusty (compared to other hotels in the same league). The bed creaked. The air conditioner made a LOT of noise while cooling. Will not stay here again - like I said, many other options with that price point. No complaints about the staff though.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Yasser
"Overpriced for the condition of the room"
Had to wait 50 minutes for the shuttle to be picked up from the airport. After traveling over 15 hours, I wanted to have a nice meal. Both restaurants were closed. The only option was the bar. The rooms needed to be redone. Frayed worn furniture, cheap carpet. overpriced
Response by Sheraton Gateway Hotel Los Angeles Airport
First and foremost, we sincerely apologize that your stay was not everything it should have been. Our shuttle typically runs every 15 minutes and we apologize for any delay in service. Our lounge does offer similar dining selections to our restaurants and we also offer 24 hour room service. Currently, we are in the process of a renovation, and we hope that you will give our hotel another chance. Thank you for your perspective.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
disappointed
"Sheraton Gateway ROCKS!"
This is the BEST location for a 1 night layover on a trip in LA. The staff is very nice and accommodating. Like the complimentary airport shuttle!!!! Pricey bar and restaurants but good!
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
michele
"My bad experience. Overpriced!!"
We paid far too much for this room. We decided to book one of your top level suites because we felt we needed a bit of luxury after a very long week. Yes the room was large, but it was outdated. Unbelievably small outdated bathroom and closets. No fridge microwave etc. the hotel was under renovation and rates should have been reduced as a result. Additionally we had to get up early because the water was about to be turned off at 1000. Not at all acceptable. Staff friendly.
1 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
"It was very comfortable"
Friendly staff very helpful. There must have been a conference. Got very crowded
Response by Sheraton Gateway Hotel Los Angeles Airport
Your review of the Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel is greatly appreciated. It’s wonderful to hear that our staff provided you with such warm assistance. We do offer rates that include parking online, and we hope that you will consider one of these options the next time you visit LA.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
"Best For Price"
I attended a three day conference at the hotel and was grateful to have had the opporyunity to stay at the hotel. The amenities were nice, the staff was nice, and the late checkout on Sunday (2:00 PM) allowed me to actually take a nap before heading home after the conference. Views of planes landing and taking off from LAX was an added plus. Pool area was spectacular!
2 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
"Not a good hotel"
Room was not sound proof , noice from airplanes were disturbing. Towels were old and dirty looking. Lights were antiquated . No bedside plugs.
Response by Sheraton Gateway Hotel Los Angeles Airport
It’s unfortunate that your stay with us did not meet your expectations. We do offer a quiet side area for our guests looking for the utmost in rest and relaxation, and we hope that you will consider giving our hotel another chance. Thank you for your feedback.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
not a good hote
"Construction"
stay was ok, the hotel was under renovation and water was turned off. Wish I had known this before booking. Also parking was a block away
3 night business trip Apr 18, 2015
DERICK
"Walls are paper thin....."
The Gateway Sheraton is under renovation now so there are some minor inconveniences with the hotel at this time. Nothing major. The main issue is the walls of the hotel are paper thin and you can here conversations in the rooms next to you. Hopefully they are addressing this in the renovation but I don't get the feel they are.
Response by Sheraton Gateway Hotel Los Angeles Airport
We’re pleased to discover that you found our staff to be friendly and welcoming on your recent stay. Our current renovation will address several aspects of our guest rooms and main entrance area. We do regret that you encountered a few noise disturbances during your stay; we do have a quiet side area that we hope you will take advantage of for a future visit. Thank you for your feedback.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
Elvis P.
"Great for dayroom/overnight when connecting at LAX"
I used the hotel for a dayroom while waiting for a red eye flight. For this purpose, it suited me very well. I would not stay here for more than one night for any other purpose.
1 night trip Apr 17, 2015
Govindan
"Party In The Room Next Door and No Water"
Pretty bad experience here this weekend. Got to the hotel around 7am running on no sleep. There are signs up that they are turning the water off in half the building on Monday at 10am for renovations. I'm checking out Monday morning for a 1pm flight, so I'm a little irked. I asked for a room that will have water, they accommodate. Next door, several people are crammed into one room having a party. Music blasting and all. At 7am for some reason. I call the front desk multiple times, who sends their security guy up to deal with it, but every time he leaves, they start up again. It took 4 calls down until they finally gave me a new room. New room will not have water on Monday at 10am, though. Inconvenient, but at least I can finally sleep. A hotel employee says he would like to comp my stay, but can't, so he offers me an $80 credit for food and drink. Says whatever I don't use will go back on my card. Nothing has gone back on my card. This is an airport hotel, it's main functions for guests are typically sleeping and showering between flights -- two things that were made quite difficult for me during my stay. Security and bell hop were very nice to me and did their best to get rid of the noisy guests, even telling me that they had to call the police to have them removed from the hotel as they would not leave on their own. Front desk however was not as nice, as the woman who answered each time seemed to patronize me for repeatedly complaining about noise.
2 night business trip Apr 18, 2015
"Perfect stay"
2 night stay, room service and staff were very friendly. I will definitely be back next time I'm by lax.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2015
"Great airport hotel."
Back again for the fourth time and still happy to use this as my LA lay over hotel. Highly recommended as great value for money.
Response by Sheraton Gateway Hotel Los Angeles Airport
Your recommendation of the Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel is greatly appreciated. We’re thrilled that our facility hit the mark again on your fourth stay. Visit us again soon!
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Great airport hotel."
I now always use this hotel on my stop overs in LA. The hotel is good price, rooms are nice, pool area is nice with good bar food and if you want a nicer dinner the Italian food in the main restaurant is very nice. All round a good airport hotel or as a base for travel in the local area.
Response by Sheraton Gateway Hotel Los Angeles Airport
Thank you for making the Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel your hotel of choice for LAX stopovers! It’s incredible to learn that you can always expect a great value and meal at our location. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"Awesome Experience"
From the time we checked in to the time we checked out, our stay was wonderful. The staff was excellent in every area of service. Everyone was very accommodating, friendly and extremely helpful. We would recommend and have already recommended this hotel to friends.
Response by Sheraton Gateway Hotel Los Angeles Airport
Your recommendation of the Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel is greatly appreciated! It’s incredible to learn that everything about your stay was exceptional. We would love to see you again the next time you’re in our city.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
A & J
"So many better options available -- don't bother"
Sad to say, the Sheraton Gateway falls well below the usual excellent standard. The problems began well before check-in, when we were told by phone that yes, long-term parking was available for travelers using the hotel as an overnight stay for an early long-haul flight. Imagine our surprise upon arrival to discover that not only was there no self-parking facility, but that the cost of the valet lot would be $35 -- per day! The hotel's current renovation added to the general unwelcoming vibe, with access restricted to a badly marked side entrance and registration requiring a long walk through an unattractive corridor. Things went downhill very quickly from there, as once ensconced in our room we were prevented from sleep by a night-long session of loud voices and slamming doors all coming from our neighbors in the next room, who seemed engaged in some sort of clandestine activity and entertained a steady stream of visitors. A call down to the desk resulted in virtually no action, and we left for our flight both exhausted and angry. A receptionist at the desk spotted our dissatisfaction (which wasn't difficult) and comped our dinner; a full refund on the room would have been the more appropriate gesture. We won't be back, and we will not be recommending this hotel to anyone; a formal letter of complaint is on its way to Sheraton HQ.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Kirk
"cleaness"
Over its a nice and relaxing place to be. People there are kind and helpful. The only thing is that the hot tub I wont get into due to the water being fog and lots of stuff in it. Also I found dirty towels on my bathroom floor from people that was there before me.
Response by Sheraton Gateway Hotel Los Angeles Airport
Watching the planes take off is always exciting, especially for our younger guests at the Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel. While we’re glad that you found our staff to be friendly, we regret that you encountered a few shortcomings during your stay and we have alerted our housekeeping department. We would like to point out that our whirlpool is cleaned and maintained regularly with the suggested level of chlorine. Your insight is truly appreciated and we welcome you to return in the future.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"Close to the Airport"
Beside waiting a Long time for the Shuttlebus, all is great. The staff is nice the room whas clean. Training Facilities are ok. I would stay again.
Response by Sheraton Gateway Hotel Los Angeles Airport
It’s great to hear that our close proximity to LAX and LA beaches benefitted your stay. We regret that you encountered a delay in service when it came to our complimentary airport shuttle and we have shared your feedback with our service. Thank you for commenting on the Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel; come back and see us again soon!
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
hugo
"Would be perfect with parking!"
The hotel was good, the service and everything worked very well for our family, but the parking name is easy parking and has nothing easy, since the parking service is not part of the hotel, is just a regular airport parking, the service is poor, they dont mind if you come back, they are working with cautive audience. is just across the street, but its a walk if you have luggage or like me, traveling with kids and their thousand amenities. Hotel Parking should be included in the price and better explained when you pick up the hotel.
Response by Sheraton Gateway Hotel Los Angeles Airport
Your perspective on the Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel is truly appreciated. We’re happy to hear that our pool area and Starbucks added to your stay. While our self-parking facility is located behind our hotel, our complimentary airport shuttle stops in the lot to transport guests to our main entrance. Also, we do offer rates that include parking online and we apologize if you were not aware of this. We hope that you will join us again soon, and that with this information, your next visit will be sensational.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Hely
"Dissapointment"
I booked it for 5 hour layover, and suprised by the room was given to someone else. The staff find it funny to joke when i had more than 20 hours on flight. At the end, i recommend other place. Bathroom shower was not working. No wifi connection.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
leonardo
"Ok Hotel and convenient to airport."
Our room had a huge wet spot on carpet and the heat was turned up to 95. They knew about it but put us in the room anyhow. They didn't even offer us another room. Pool was good. Convenient location and free shuttle to airport was frequent.
Response by Sheraton Gateway Hotel Los Angeles Airport
Our pool area is the perfect place to spend downtime and we’re glad that you enjoyed this amenity, along with our complimentary airport shuttle during your visit. We apologize that your room did not meet expectations and we have shared your comments with our staff to make improvements. Thank you for telling us about your stay; we would love to have you back the next time you’re in Los Angeles.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Andy
Friendly staff....Hotel exceeded our expectations.
Response by Sheraton Gateway Hotel Los Angeles Airport
Your high marks for the Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel are greatly appreciated! It’s wonderful to learn that our staff and facility went above and beyond your expectations. Come back and see us again soon.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015