All hotels in Los Angeles, California, United States of America
6101 W Century Blvd, Los Angeles, CA, 90045, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"only if you have too."
Underconstruction wished we knew before booking. Valet is overpriced. Food prices same.
1 night trip Apr 2, 2015
"LA Review"
Enjoyed out stay. Hotel was in great location. Very nice :)
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Dana
"Sheraton is the best"
The hotel was under construction but the staff amazing, the cleanliness perfect, Sheraton is a chain I am never disappointed with - service no matter where I go is the highest quality, friendly and accomadating.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"great hotel"
Nice comfy pillows! The pool was amazing!
2 night business trip May 1, 2015
Joy
"Close to LAX!"
We were staying in LA one night before our flight home and stayed at the Sheraton. It is super close to the airport and the shuttle to the airport was very convenient! Starbucks in the lobby was an added bonus! Hotel was under construction so that was a little inconvenient.
1 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
Bethany
"Great airport hotel"
Stayed one night. Everything was perfect. Nice room.
1 night trip Apr 29, 2015
John T.
I have the hotel condition a 4 out of 5 simply because of the construction going on for the renovations. Also the staff was great. Our flight was delayed till the evening hours and our check out was at 11am. I asked if we could have a later check out due to the delay and they promptly extended our stay till 4pm. No questions asked! I would stay here again if we fly out of LA next time.
1 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
Christopher
"Old, dusty - overall not a comfortable stay."
Disappointed with the stay. The price point wasn't the discerning factor, many other hotels in the area i've stayed in have been much better. The hotel seems really old. The room was moldy and dusty (compared to other hotels in the same league). The bed creaked. The air conditioner made a LOT of noise while cooling. Will not stay here again - like I said, many other options with that price point. No complaints about the staff though.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Yasser
"Sheraton Gateway ROCKS!"
This is the BEST location for a 1 night layover on a trip in LA. The staff is very nice and accommodating. Like the complimentary airport shuttle!!!! Pricey bar and restaurants but good!
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
michele
"My bad experience. Overpriced!!"
We paid far too much for this room. We decided to book one of your top level suites because we felt we needed a bit of luxury after a very long week. Yes the room was large, but it was outdated. Unbelievably small outdated bathroom and closets. No fridge microwave etc. the hotel was under renovation and rates should have been reduced as a result. Additionally we had to get up early because the water was about to be turned off at 1000. Not at all acceptable. Staff friendly.
1 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
"Best For Price"
I attended a three day conference at the hotel and was grateful to have had the opporyunity to stay at the hotel. The amenities were nice, the staff was nice, and the late checkout on Sunday (2:00 PM) allowed me to actually take a nap before heading home after the conference. Views of planes landing and taking off from LAX was an added plus. Pool area was spectacular!
2 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
"Construction"
stay was ok, the hotel was under renovation and water was turned off. Wish I had known this before booking. Also parking was a block away
3 night business trip Apr 18, 2015
DERICK
"Great for dayroom/overnight when connecting at LAX"
I used the hotel for a dayroom while waiting for a red eye flight. For this purpose, it suited me very well. I would not stay here for more than one night for any other purpose.
1 night trip Apr 17, 2015
Govindan
"Party In The Room Next Door and No Water"
Pretty bad experience here this weekend. Got to the hotel around 7am running on no sleep. There are signs up that they are turning the water off in half the building on Monday at 10am for renovations. I'm checking out Monday morning for a 1pm flight, so I'm a little irked. I asked for a room that will have water, they accommodate. Next door, several people are crammed into one room having a party. Music blasting and all. At 7am for some reason. I call the front desk multiple times, who sends their security guy up to deal with it, but every time he leaves, they start up again. It took 4 calls down until they finally gave me a new room. New room will not have water on Monday at 10am, though. Inconvenient, but at least I can finally sleep. A hotel employee says he would like to comp my stay, but can't, so he offers me an $80 credit for food and drink. Says whatever I don't use will go back on my card. Nothing has gone back on my card. This is an airport hotel, it's main functions for guests are typically sleeping and showering between flights -- two things that were made quite difficult for me during my stay. Security and bell hop were very nice to me and did their best to get rid of the noisy guests, even telling me that they had to call the police to have them removed from the hotel as they would not leave on their own. Front desk however was not as nice, as the woman who answered each time seemed to patronize me for repeatedly complaining about noise.
2 night business trip Apr 18, 2015
"Perfect stay"
2 night stay, room service and staff were very friendly. I will definitely be back next time I'm by lax.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2015
"So many better options available -- don't bother"
Sad to say, the Sheraton Gateway falls well below the usual excellent standard. The problems began well before check-in, when we were told by phone that yes, long-term parking was available for travelers using the hotel as an overnight stay for an early long-haul flight. Imagine our surprise upon arrival to discover that not only was there no self-parking facility, but that the cost of the valet lot would be $35 -- per day! The hotel's current renovation added to the general unwelcoming vibe, with access restricted to a badly marked side entrance and registration requiring a long walk through an unattractive corridor. Things went downhill very quickly from there, as once ensconced in our room we were prevented from sleep by a night-long session of loud voices and slamming doors all coming from our neighbors in the next room, who seemed engaged in some sort of clandestine activity and entertained a steady stream of visitors. A call down to the desk resulted in virtually no action, and we left for our flight both exhausted and angry. A receptionist at the desk spotted our dissatisfaction (which wasn't difficult) and comped our dinner; a full refund on the room would have been the more appropriate gesture. We won't be back, and we will not be recommending this hotel to anyone; a formal letter of complaint is on its way to Sheraton HQ.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Kirk
"Near the Airport"
Easy hotel if you need to by near the airport. Nothing memorable, good or bad.
1 night business trip Mar 27, 2015
katrina
"Layover at LAX"
Hotel was clean and comfortable but a little small for 2 queens in this size of room. Easy shuttle to LAX. Food in the lobby bar was good. A good overall stay.
1 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
Stephen
Good
1 night family trip Jan 7, 2015
"Clean, nice room...close to LAX"
This place was nice. Pool was great. Rooms are very clean.
Response by Sheraton Gateway Hotel Los Angeles Airport
Thank you for letting us know about your stay at the Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel. We’re pleased to discover that our guest rooms and outdoor pool area met your expectations. Visit us again the next time you’re in LA!
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Alaskan
"Very comfortable."
We really enjoyed having the shuttle right at the hotel.
Response by Sheraton Gateway Hotel Los Angeles Airport
It’s wonderful to learn that our complimentary airport shuttle added to your stay! We’re happy that you had a relaxing stay at the Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel and we would love to have you back soon. Thank you for commenting on your experience.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Very nice room, noisy, great restaurant."
The room was spacious and clean. The beds were very comfortable. More soundproofing is needed due to the nearby road and the overflying aircraft. Paparazzi's restaurant in the hotel makes the best Cioppino I've ever had. Shrimp, scallops, clams, mussels, crab, rock lobster, squid, and white fish, all in a delicious broth. Superb!
Response by Sheraton Gateway Hotel Los Angeles Airport
Our Paparazzi Ristorante is one of the top-rated Italian eateries in LA and we’re so glad that you enjoyed one of our dishes there! It’s great to hear that our accommodations met your expectations, although we regret if you encountered any noise disruptions during your stay. Your review of the Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel is truly appreciated and we hope that you will return again soon.
American
"decent hotel"
Our stay wasn't that bad, we weren't expecting to pay for parking everyday. I didn't like the shower head in the shower.
2 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
michelle
"Nice easy access hotel next to airport"
great pool and bar service with comfortable beds and great food
Response by Sheraton Gateway Hotel Los Angeles Airport
Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel. We’re glad that you enjoyed spending time by our pool and at our eateries. Visit us again the next time you’re in our city!
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Kareem
"love this place"
Have a good night sleep love this place will go there every time I visit la
Response by Sheraton Gateway Hotel Los Angeles Airport
We’re so excited to be your hotel of choice in LA! It’s great to hear that you truly enjoyed your time with us and got plenty of rest in one of our Sweet Sleeper Beds. Thank you for commenting on your stay at the Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
vick
"Nice Stay"
Stayed in hotel one night needing to catch a flight the next morning. I believe the hotel will be awesome once the renovations are complete. But overall, even with some renovations in process, my stay was a good one.
1 night business trip Dec 7, 2014
Conliff Jerry
Great staff. Great room. We will definitely stay there again. Can't wait to see it after the renovation is complete
Response by Sheraton Gateway Hotel Los Angeles Airport
We’re so excited that you’ll be joining us again at the Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel! We have some amazing things planned for our renovation and it makes us happy that you’re looking forward to the changes as well. Thank you for your review.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Mike and Deanna
Nice location, quieter than I thought. The price at Starbucks was ridiculous but it's not a hotel problem I guess. Overall, it was good and I would like to stay there next time as well.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2015
"Business"
Under construction, my floor elevator broken, had to use service elevator , front d so did not tell me when I checked in, kept going up and down different elevators to get to my room that did not go there! could not use elevator to get back down, had to order room service and was charged! Line was HUGE to get to the front desk, but the staff was very kind everywhere! Not a comfortable stay at all!
Response by Sheraton Gateway Hotel Los Angeles Airport
Positive or otherwise, we always appreciate the feedback we receive from our guests. We are so sorry that our renovation process had such an impact on your stay; we have been doing everything in our power to prevent it from having an effect on our guests’ experiences. If there’s any confusion during your stay, we are always here to help. We hope we can regain your trust on a future visit.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
"Nice but noisy"
Nothing you can do about it but lots of slamming doors and noise late at night (could be a simple fix with the doors as well). Also - in Chicago the Sheraton has little refrigerators. That would be very helpful (I know it's probably a way to get folks to spend more money but...). The service guy was a teensy bit annoyed with me for calling him up to the room because I couldn't get tv working. It was my fault for sure but he didn't make me feel too great - especially when I apologized TWICE!
1 night business trip Mar 14, 2015
"5-star experience and amazing customer service!"
Great customer service! Mustafa on the management team helped us with a couple special requests with grace and ease. 5-star experience!! Jose and Merli in the restaurant both took such great care of our group. Thank you!
2 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
Greg
"Hotel was nice, amenities were lacking."
The hotel is very clean and pleasing. The room was great. Parking was a nuisance. If you didn't pay for valet, you had to pay to park in the parking lot behind the hotel where anyone could park. There were no restaurants around the hotel so we had to eat at Paparazzi. Even though the food was delicious, it was ridiculously priced.
Response by Sheraton Gateway Hotel Los Angeles Airport
Your perspective on your experience at the Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel is truly appreciated. Our Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Beds are perfect for an evening of rest and relaxation and we’re glad that our beds were a highlight of your stay. In addition to our Paparazzi Ristorante, we also offer two other on site eateries, along with a full-service Starbucks and our Club Level Lounge. Rates including parking are available online and we hope that you will take advantage of one for a future stay.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"Close to LAX"
Our room and the service was wonderful. We were going to end our vacation with a nice meal at the expensive restaurant. My husband and I ordered a steak with pink inside. My husband's was well done and mine was red. I sent mine back, and it took so long to get it back that my husband ate his entire well done steak. Finally it arrived and it was char coal black/burnt. Certainly not worth the $39 I pd for it. Would not recommend that restaurant. The shuttle for the airport started to pull out of the lot 4 minutes early and we had to run to catch it. It was easy to get to the airport.
Response by Sheraton Gateway Hotel Los Angeles Airport
We appreciate you letting us know about your stay at the Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel. It’s wonderful to hear that our spacious guest rooms satisfied you, although we regret that you and your husband’s steaks were not to your liking. Your comments have been shared with our restaurant staff to help us improve. It was an honor to be a part of your vacation experience and we welcome you to return the next time you’re in LA.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Nice hotel located very near LAX"
Great staff. Very challenging outside area to check in.
Response by Sheraton Gateway Hotel Los Angeles Airport
Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel. We’re happy to hear that our location near LAX was convenient for your trip. We regret if our new entry area caused any confusion; we are working hard to get our renovation completed as soon as possible to reopen our main entry area. It would be a pleasure to serve you again.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
ken
"Okay.."
Stayed 3/08/15 room was clean. Parking is very expensive. Not to far from movies and eating places. Okay for LA area. Would stay again.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"Last room available"
We were desperate for a room as it seemed that every one was sold out that night. The only room they had was 666! I didn't know hotels kept rooms with that number. Over all it was a really nice stay. The only sucky thing was the parking.
Response by Sheraton Gateway Hotel Los Angeles Airport
Thank you for letting us know about your stay at the Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel. We’re glad that we were able to provide you with refuge in LA and that you enjoyed your stay. We regret any issues that you had with parking and we hope to have you back soon.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
Habibi
"Renovations will help"
The hotel is being renovated and it needs it. The rooms are dated, especially the bathrooms. The bed was comfy and the Starbucks coffee in the room was a plus. I will visit again after the renovation is complete. Service at check in was pleasant, but when I called for towels they never arrived. I ended up asking one of the staff members I saw in the hall.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Chaunessy
"A pleased hotel rank 4 stars or more"
A good stay hotel , easy to go to airport ,to any other place as it near to free way . I shall to stay next time to Los Angelas
Response by Sheraton Gateway Hotel Los Angeles Airport
We’re looking forward to welcoming you back to the Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel! It’s great that our location is perfect for your LA visits. Thank you for your review.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
Hao
"Thank you."
Very comfortable thank you. The spa you recommended was great. Resolved a problem I had had for months:)
1 night family trip Mar 2, 2015
Leah
"Great stay at Sheraton Gateway LAX"
Jonathan T at the front desk was extremely friendly, professional and helpful. He upgraded my room and asked what else he could do to make my stay enjoyable. Then he gave me additional perks! The bell captain was very helpful too when my assigned room turned out not to have been cleaned. He personally went to the front desk, had my room switched and brought me new room keys. He also gave me complimentary breakfast for the inconvenience. All the staff I came in contact with were smiling and consistently offered their help. I was very impressed with this Sheraton's service. The bed was very comfortable too.
1 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
"Nice clean convenient hotel"
The room was very comfortable and clean. It was convenient to the airport and the shuttle was great. It ran 24 hours and came every 15 to 20 minutes.
Response by Sheraton Gateway Hotel Los Angeles Airport
It’s wonderful to learn that the Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel added ease to catching a flight out of LAX. We’re happy that you had a peaceful stay in one of our guest rooms and that our complimentary airport shuttle added convenience to your stay. Your review is greatly appreciated and we would love to serve you again in the future.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Mag
We loved it! It perfect for a family we loved the pool!
Response by Sheraton Gateway Hotel Los Angeles Airport
Thank you for letting us know about your family’s stay at the Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel. We’re glad that all of you had a blast making a splash in our pool. We hope you all will return soon!
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
alma
"You better have some serious cheddar to stay here!"
The room was clean and comfy all around. The beds are lumpy, though, in a bad way. Everything else about the facility is good. The problem, though, is how much everything costs. From the restaurants to the souvenir shop, the prices of things are through the roof.
Response by Sheraton Gateway Hotel Los Angeles Airport
Your perspective on your recent stay is greatly appreciated. We’re pleased to discover that the guest room you stayed in was fresh and comforting, although we regret that you did not enjoy our beds, which are often a favorite among our guests. Our hotel offers packages and rates at a great value that include amenities, such as dining options on our website. We hope you will take advantage of one of these choices for a future visit.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Pelonster
"Excellent choice near airport"
Excellent choice but valet parking is $44 n self park far away in with airport car parking is cumbersome,ambience of lobby was great n so was the staff friendly,I liked n slept on bed like a little baby
Response by Sheraton Gateway Hotel Los Angeles Airport
There are so many great neighborhoods to visit while in LA, and we’re glad that our location made it easy to explore Beverly Hills and the city’s beach areas. We would like to point out that our valet parking is $38 and our complimentary airport shuttle stops in our self parking lot, and transports guests to the entrance of our hotel. For an additional stay at our location, we do offer rates online that include both types of parking. Thank you for your feedback on the Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"This review is not for public assumption."
We spent only 7 hours in the hotel. Dinner in the lobby restaurant-bar was delicious. However, the king bed was very, very uncomfortable to the point that I had to put pillows under my body as well as my head...this bed should be changed! There was a bottle of water in the room...with a label saying Compliments of the hotel...however, we were charged $6.00 for it. The location is great, but I am not sure that I would stay there again because of the bed...$216 dollars for a very poor bed and only 7 hours of occupancy... Sincerely, Lyn and Denys Heward
1 night romance trip Mar 3, 2015
"Nice facility but needs better cleaning"
The draining hole of bathtub was clogged with a huge ball of hairs. Initially we thought the water in the bath tub was going down the drainage slower than usual was due to bad design of the drainage system. Looking closer I was surprised with how much hair was in there if one would have looked closely. Having to dig up such a big ball of hair to avoid flooding in the bathroom was definately not an experience I look forward to when staying at a hotel. Overall the hotel was nice and the staff were extremely friendly, and the restaurant within the hotel was very good. The room was extremely comfortable espeically when staying after a long flight.
Response by Sheraton Gateway Hotel Los Angeles Airport
Your perspective on your recent stay at the Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel is greatly appreciated. It’s important to relax after a long flight, and we’re happy that our accommodations provided you with a comfortable place to unwind. We are very sorry that you had an issue with the tub in your bathroom; we wish you had let us know about it, so we could send a member of our maintenance team to address it. We would love to serve you again on a future visit.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
"Convenient to LAX"
Very nice with one exception. I was awakened several times during the night by slamming doors. The doors weren't being deliberately slammed. The doors close with such force on their own that loud bangs are created on otherwise very quiet hallways.
Response by Sheraton Gateway Hotel Los Angeles Airport
We appreciate you letting us know about your stay at the Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel. While we’re happy that our location was convenient for your trip, we truly regret that you encountered noise disturbances during the evening. We have shared your comments with our maintenance crew to see if there is anything we can do about the issue you mentioned. It would be a joy to have you back with us.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
"great!"
Stranded in LA two nights. Very nice hotel. Little bit noisy with room doors slamming. Very very comfortable beds. Bathroom a bit tired but nice amenities. Good food in restaurants. Very helpful and pleasant staff all around
Response by Sheraton Gateway Hotel Los Angeles Airport
When traveling doesn’t go as planned, the Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel is always happy to be there for you and provide a relaxing refuge in the city. It’s great that you got plenty of sleep in our Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Beds and enjoyed some wonderful meals at our eateries. Your kind words are truly appreciated and we hope you will consider a planned visit with us in the future.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
emcd
Pleasant, quick in and out for business. Close to terminal at LAX
Response by Sheraton Gateway Hotel Los Angeles Airport
Thank you for commenting on your stay at the Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel. We’re elated to learn that our location suited your needs and we hope that you will return soon.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"A Business Traveler"
I suggest the comforter to be changed. It was lumpy and cheap looking. Overall my stay was comfortable, and being close to the airport I was surprised that I didn't hear any planes or traffic.
2 night business trip Feb 25, 2015