All hotels in Santa Monica, California, United States of America
101 Wilshire Blvd, Santa Monica, CA, 90401, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"highly recommend!"
fabulous - will be back!
3 night trip with friends Dec 4, 2014
Shannon
"Comfortable, clean and excellent staff"
We come to Santa Monica quite often for business. We always try and stay at The Fairmont. No other hotel has come close to The Fairmont. The staff, the food, the fitness facility, etc. We look forward to staying each time we come to Santa Monica.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
Lindsay
"Beautiful hotel with the perfect location!"
We stayed here for one night as a little escape from our home, which isn't too far down the 405. The Fairmont has so much to offer: its own "Fig" restaurant and "Bungalow" bar, 3rd Street Promenade, and the ocean. Brunch at Fig was absolutely delicious! We walked around the Promenade for dinner at Misfit. The hotel staff was so nice and helpful. I highly recommend this hotel!
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
Meredith
"Great!!!"
Everything there was great. Perfect location to accomadate what we wanted to do that day and night. The only thing I would warn guest about is the valet parking overnight is $38. We found out when checking out, I thought it was a free service for guest staying there because they didn't say anything to us. Just ask; most likely the guest will have to park on the streets around the area because there are no other parking lot at the hotel.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Jerry
"Great hotel, great amenities, great staff!"
My husband and I stopped at the Fairmont while on our honeymoon. As soon as we arrived, we were greeted by friendly and helpful staff at the valet. When we arrived in our room, it was spectacular- Modern with a classic feel and great views of the pacific. About an hour later, a staff member arrived at our door with complimentary champagne and chocolate covered strawberries for our honeymoon. They were also helpful in getting us dinner reservations and recommending breakfast and options for going out after dinner. They even have complimentary on-site bikes, which are prefect for Santa Monica. We took the bikes out and rode around for hours at no extra charge. Overall amazing experience, would highly recommend for any occasion, or just for a nice getaway!
nicole
"Perfect location"
Perfect check in by staff, and room was exceptional. Provided complementary beverage while room was being repaired. The espresso coffee in room was terrific, and the valet service for my vehicle was very convenient with friendly staff remembering who I was.
"Lovely hotel. Received an upgrade to a bungalow."
We loved it!! We loved the garden; we were upgraded to a bungalow.....really charming!! The staff were helpful to a fault!! Great experience!
Response by The Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows
Penelope- Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback! I am so glad to see that you enjoyed your stay. I personally love our bungalows-- the quaint garden feel really makes you forget you are in the middle of the city! I so appreciate your kind words about our staff and will surely pass them along! I look forward to your next stay with us! Warm regards, Stephanie Berman Guest Services Manager
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
Penelope
"Great hotel in great location!"
Santa Monica for business. This is a great hotel in a great location. Very clean and fresh. They have made improvements to the rooms and the restaurant, The Fig, is really good. Proximity to the park across the street is very nice for morning exercise.
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
"Disappointing"
We waited almost two hours beyond check-in for our room. We had an evening engagement and finally insisted that we get a room. (we ended up being late) So, she put us in a tiny Bungalow room where we had to keep the curtains drawn because people were walking by and could see into the room. It felt claustrophobic; like we were in a basement room with no windows. The water coming out of the tap smelled strongly of rotten eggs. Hardly a $400+ per night accommodation. The following morning I insisted they move us to another room and we were given a third floor room with a partial beach view. Much better. To their credit, the hotel gave us a $100 credit against our first night and a free breakfast.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
"Love this place"
Awesome staff! Beautiful hotel at the perfect location! Wonderful stay and I would definitely come back.
3 night trip with friends Nov 6, 2014
Andrea
"Love this place"
Lovely property nice bar and Fig is a great restaurant. Workout facilities OUTSTANDING. Beautiful grounds, when I return going to book bungalow rooms.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Fairmont Santa Monica"
Great hotel, we were traveling through town and saw some family in Venice. Looked up hotels and saw Fairmont, always a win! Walking distance to nice restaurants and bars.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
Dennis
"Love this hotel"
Second time we have stayed here and we love it. Perfect position can easily walk to major attractions and shops. Love the amenities and pool area. Would always come back again.
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2014
Anita
"Wonderful hotel."
One of the nicest hotels I've been to. close to shopping the beach and the pier.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
Maura
When the hotel is quiet, service is excellent. However, the Fairmont is focussing on events and facilities open to non-guests, eg weddings and The Bungalow social club. Consequently, the hotel is over-crowded much of the time and regular guests feel like second-class citizens.
4 night family trip Oct 9, 2014
"Well located but noisy!"
Didn't like the fact that the hotel quoted me rates that were substantially higher than what I got fromHotels.com. Also, my upgrade consisted of a room on the seventh floor facing the pier but on Friday and Saturday nights the noise from the outdoor bars below with throngs of millennials was deafening into the wee hours.
5 night trip Oct 7, 2014
Really enjoyed our 2 day stay here. could not beat the views... so convenient for Santa Monica! could walk to restaurants, beach, pier...Bar @ Bungalows was noisy Sat night.
2 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
Tricia B
"One Last Day in Santa Monica"
I can to Santa Monica and decided to stay one more day to I booked on the Mobile Website a one night stay last minute. I was traveling with two dogs and wanted to go out for a nice dinner. Knowing I can can't leave my dogs unattended I asked the concierge for advice. She was able to book a dog sitter (who stayed in the room with them) while I went on a romantic date with my girlfriend. Everything was all last minute, but all the staff was willing to do everything in their power to help me out. I had no history with the hotel, nor had I booked an extended stay. Their commitment to the comfort of all their patrons was amazing. I will be looking forward to more opportunities with the Fairmount in other locations as well as this one.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"All time favourite hotel in L.A."
We have stayed in many hotels in LA over the years and the Fairmont is a clear stand out. The rooms, service, location, ambience, decor, amenities, actually everything about this hotel is excellent. Exactly what you expect from a true 5 star hotel.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Very old rooms need updating"
Had to pay extra to move to newer room....very unhappy
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
"Our stay"
We had a partial view. Reserved for a ocean view. We were on the side. The view was nice we could see the mountains. For the prices we were expecting a little be more luxury. Lots of party sort of takes away from the guest. The waiter at the restaurant ask if I worked at the hotel. May be not very many African Americans stay at the Hotel. Other than that, the staff was nice.it was our wedding anniversary I thought maybe a little more attention from staff.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
"Lovely"
Osmar was incredibly helpful, the food was very good we had a great time
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Usual good service! excellent location and Fig restaurant is very good -
Response by The Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows
Good afternoon- Thank you so much for your feedback-- I will surely pass along your kind words to our staff. And I agree that FIG is delicious- great for any time of day! I look forward to your return to the Miramar! Best, Stephanie Berman Guest Services Manager
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Very nice as always - have stayed numerous times.
Response by The Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows
Good afternoon-- Thanks for your kind words! We look forward to having you stay with us many more times! Warm regards, Stephanie Berman Guest Services Manager
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
"Amazing location in Santa Monica! Very central!"
It's "THE BOMB"!!!
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Almost perfect!"
Only down side..$39 charge for parking. Small pool area. If you are a sun worshipper you need to get out there early to reserve your spot.
2 night romance trip Aug 29, 2014
Best Hotel In Santa Monica! Very close to the beach and one block from Third Street Promenade. Residents of the hotel can rent out bikes for free from the hotel. They just need to have an ID and a credit card to show. Very nice luxurious rooms.... Rooms in the higher floors have better views where you can see the pier and the beach.
6 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"Close to beach"
Paying as much as we did for this hotel we felt a little let down. Although, the services and people were nice and very accommodating, the room we had was on the south side of hotel which has an outdoor night club that you could hear the music late into the night. The room didn't have a working refrigerator and had a cracked sink. The bathroom was also very small. They also charge extra for absolutely everything....even ice. The Fig restaurant, room service, concierge, valet staff, comfortable beds, location, beautiful grounds were all pluses.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
kathy
"It is not what they used to be"
The signature ocean view suite was two simple rooms no balcony partial ocean view. I did not get what I paid for . Other issues: Check in at 3 did not get to my room till 5 ..They were courteous and gave me free drinks while waiting , but disrupted my weekend schedule Last time I was there everybody was friendly , this time only one employee from all employees greeted me properly I stayed there before they were great , this weekend I did not feel I am in a luxury hotel . The room is really a big disappointment very small space
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
A
They checked us into our room 2 hours late. We ate at the hotel lobby, paid for our food and if it wasn't because one of the waitresses asked us what we were waiting for, we would of waited even longer for room keys. She went to go ask if our room was ready, came back with our room keys and compensated us for our food. The bed is not that comfortable.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
Outstanding....Upgraded to a bungalow and bought us drinks when room was not ready on time.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
The Staff was friendly and helpful. Great area to stay!
4 night trip Aug 12, 2014
High price for the room and service but great location.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2014
"Nice hotel, horrible valet service"
I stayed at Fairmont for 2 nights and it was more than enough for the valet to scratch my 2014 model car while parking. I filed a claim and they refused to pay for it. Besides, the service was extremely slow, it took over 20 minutes for them to bring my car from wherever it was parked. Avoid their valet and use taxis, uber, public transportation or park somewhere else.
2 night romance trip Jul 4, 2014
Great hotel, great service, super comfortable beds and rooms (Nespresso machine, beautiful bathroom...). The only thing is the hotel in not BY the beach, you have to take a little shuttle to go down the ramp.
3 night trip Jun 5, 2014
"Nice location but not the best quality"
I always stay at Fairmont or 5 star hotels when I travel. The location if this Fairmont was nice but rooms are do small. I could barely fit the crib and my luggages. This is not ideal when you are paying more than 400$/night. Food was ok but very expensive. There is a loud club in the hotel area as well :(
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
molly
"Very Nice but Overpriced"
This is a very nice hotel with a great location. The grounds are beautiful and the common areas are very nice. The rooms are clean and nice but it is just overpriced for what you are getting. I have stayed at another luxury hotel in the area and will stick with that one. Price is basically the same with much nicer rooms.
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2014
Brad
"Always Excellent"
We were in a very large room which was dated (no iPod docking stations, old clock radio etc) and it was on the first floor, but it ended up being great. I might even ask for this room again - very large and quiet. The female concierge helped us tremendously and had great restaurant suggestions as well as unique shopping suggestions for me and my 18 year old daughter. We love this location - it cannot be beat. Don't eat at the pool - the food is awful for some reason. But the food at the restaurant and in the lobby are very good and reasonably priced. We took the house car to one of the restaurants and it picked us up again afterward. All in all, we had a great time.
3 night trip Jul 25, 2014
JSears
"Will definitely stay again!"
Really enjoyed our experience.
2 night business trip Jul 25, 2014
Housekeeping services were acceptable. The concierge staff was very good but the concierge desk was quite understaffed. The restaurant, poolside, and in-room dining services were astonishingly poor. The restaurant is understaffed: our breakfast servers were running around madly. Hard to believe that The Fig restaurant gets good reviews: mediocre food at best. Finally, the front desk staff typically seemed disinterested and disinclined to make eye contact. Pleasant buildings, poor service.
3 night trip Jul 20, 2014
Margaret
"Great location!"
Great location, in view of Santa Monica Pier; great for walking, jogging, biking; The FIG restaurant on site very good; Bungalows Bar for night life; overall, very satisfied. Would stay there again.
2 night romance trip Jul 18, 2014
"Great location. Just old and not what I expected."
The room was older, old bathtub. There was also holes under the baseboard. I was just really disappointed for the price. The bed was ok. The service was good. People were nice, the room just wasn't as nice as I wanted it to be for the price.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"Service at it's best"
A wonderful place to stay! Tad overpriced but service makes up for it. Only downside is staying oceanfront there is a bar that plays loud music late into the night. Not too bothersome for us but others might not enjoy.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
elisbet
"Friendy, Convenient and Easy"
I had a great 3 day stay at the hotel. It was close to most everything. The extra perks (car service and bike availability) were a surprise and great convenience.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Tulio Meza
"Do not stay at this hotel if you want to rest"
The hotel is very nice, and the staff for the most part are helpful and friendly. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. However, none of matters if you can't sleep there. There is VERY loud music and people partying outside until after 2:00 am. It was very frustrating as I was unable to sleep until almost 3:00 am. Luckily I was only staying one night. If not, I would have gone to a different hotel for the second night.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"Beautiful pool area"
The pool are was beautiful and the hotel staff were very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
This was one of the least comfortable nights of sleep at a hotel I've had in years. The bed was soft and lumpy, and I tossed and turned the whole night. The room itself had a borderline stale feel to it. And, when I mentioned how uncomfortable the bed had been the next morning at the front desk, attendant seemed completely unconcerned. Her only response was a casual, "I will let housekeeping know."
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"Nice but if you want sleep, keep away from club!"
Everything was great except the nightclub is extremely loud. They "upgraded" us to an ocean view but that meant we were right next to the club and the bass thumped all night long!!
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Food was very good, the staff was very friendly and fast service.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"not the best chose"
unworthy of spending much money......i will go to santa monica next month, i do not chose this hotel to live.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014