All hotels in Santa Monica, California, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here101 Wilshire Blvd, Santa Monica, CA, 90401, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Really enjoyed our 2 day stay here. could not beat the views... so convenient for Santa Monica! could walk to restaurants, beach, pier...Bar @ Bungalows was noisy Sat night.
2 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
Tricia B
"One Last Day in Santa Monica"
I can to Santa Monica and decided to stay one more day to I booked on the Mobile Website a one night stay last minute. I was traveling with two dogs and wanted to go out for a nice dinner. Knowing I can can't leave my dogs unattended I asked the concierge for advice. She was able to book a dog sitter (who stayed in the room with them) while I went on a romantic date with my girlfriend. Everything was all last minute, but all the staff was willing to do everything in their power to help me out. I had no history with the hotel, nor had I booked an extended stay. Their commitment to the comfort of all their patrons was amazing. I will be looking forward to more opportunities with the Fairmount in other locations as well as this one.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"All time favourite hotel in L.A."
We have stayed in many hotels in LA over the years and the Fairmont is a clear stand out. The rooms, service, location, ambience, decor, amenities, actually everything about this hotel is excellent. Exactly what you expect from a true 5 star hotel.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Very old rooms need updating"
Had to pay extra to move to newer room....very unhappy
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
"Our stay"
We had a partial view. Reserved for a ocean view. We were on the side. The view was nice we could see the mountains. For the prices we were expecting a little be more luxury. Lots of party sort of takes away from the guest. The waiter at the restaurant ask if I worked at the hotel. May be not very many African Americans stay at the Hotel. Other than that, the staff was nice.it was our wedding anniversary I thought maybe a little more attention from staff.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
"Lovely"
Osmar was incredibly helpful, the food was very good we had a great time
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Usual good service! excellent location and Fig restaurant is very good -
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Very nice as always - have stayed numerous times.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
"Amazing location in Santa Monica! Very central!"
It's "THE BOMB"!!!
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Almost perfect!"
Only down side..$39 charge for parking. Small pool area. If you are a sun worshipper you need to get out there early to reserve your spot.
2 night romance trip Aug 29, 2014
Best Hotel In Santa Monica! Very close to the beach and one block from Third Street Promenade. Residents of the hotel can rent out bikes for free from the hotel. They just need to have an ID and a credit card to show. Very nice luxurious rooms.... Rooms in the higher floors have better views where you can see the pier and the beach.
6 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"Close to beach"
Paying as much as we did for this hotel we felt a little let down. Although, the services and people were nice and very accommodating, the room we had was on the south side of hotel which has an outdoor night club that you could hear the music late into the night. The room didn't have a working refrigerator and had a cracked sink. The bathroom was also very small. They also charge extra for absolutely everything....even ice. The Fig restaurant, room service, concierge, valet staff, comfortable beds, location, beautiful grounds were all pluses.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
kathy
"It is not what they used to be"
The signature ocean view suite was two simple rooms no balcony partial ocean view. I did not get what I paid for . Other issues: Check in at 3 did not get to my room till 5 ..They were courteous and gave me free drinks while waiting , but disrupted my weekend schedule Last time I was there everybody was friendly , this time only one employee from all employees greeted me properly I stayed there before they were great , this weekend I did not feel I am in a luxury hotel . The room is really a big disappointment very small space
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
A
They checked us into our room 2 hours late. We ate at the hotel lobby, paid for our food and if it wasn't because one of the waitresses asked us what we were waiting for, we would of waited even longer for room keys. She went to go ask if our room was ready, came back with our room keys and compensated us for our food. The bed is not that comfortable.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
Outstanding....Upgraded to a bungalow and bought us drinks when room was not ready on time.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
The Staff was friendly and helpful. Great area to stay!
4 night trip Aug 12, 2014
High price for the room and service but great location.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2014
"Nice hotel, horrible valet service"
I stayed at Fairmont for 2 nights and it was more than enough for the valet to scratch my 2014 model car while parking. I filed a claim and they refused to pay for it. Besides, the service was extremely slow, it took over 20 minutes for them to bring my car from wherever it was parked. Avoid their valet and use taxis, uber, public transportation or park somewhere else.
2 night romance trip Jul 4, 2014
Great hotel, great service, super comfortable beds and rooms (Nespresso machine, beautiful bathroom...). The only thing is the hotel in not BY the beach, you have to take a little shuttle to go down the ramp.
3 night trip Jun 5, 2014
"Nice location but not the best quality"
I always stay at Fairmont or 5 star hotels when I travel. The location if this Fairmont was nice but rooms are do small. I could barely fit the crib and my luggages. This is not ideal when you are paying more than 400$/night. Food was ok but very expensive. There is a loud club in the hotel area as well :(
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
molly
"Very Nice but Overpriced"
This is a very nice hotel with a great location. The grounds are beautiful and the common areas are very nice. The rooms are clean and nice but it is just overpriced for what you are getting. I have stayed at another luxury hotel in the area and will stick with that one. Price is basically the same with much nicer rooms.
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2014
Brad
"Always Excellent"
We were in a very large room which was dated (no iPod docking stations, old clock radio etc) and it was on the first floor, but it ended up being great. I might even ask for this room again - very large and quiet. The female concierge helped us tremendously and had great restaurant suggestions as well as unique shopping suggestions for me and my 18 year old daughter. We love this location - it cannot be beat. Don't eat at the pool - the food is awful for some reason. But the food at the restaurant and in the lobby are very good and reasonably priced. We took the house car to one of the restaurants and it picked us up again afterward. All in all, we had a great time.
3 night trip Jul 25, 2014
JSears
"Will definitely stay again!"
Really enjoyed our experience.
2 night business trip Jul 25, 2014
Housekeeping services were acceptable. The concierge staff was very good but the concierge desk was quite understaffed. The restaurant, poolside, and in-room dining services were astonishingly poor. The restaurant is understaffed: our breakfast servers were running around madly. Hard to believe that The Fig restaurant gets good reviews: mediocre food at best. Finally, the front desk staff typically seemed disinterested and disinclined to make eye contact. Pleasant buildings, poor service.
3 night trip Jul 20, 2014
Margaret
"Great location!"
Great location, in view of Santa Monica Pier; great for walking, jogging, biking; The FIG restaurant on site very good; Bungalows Bar for night life; overall, very satisfied. Would stay there again.
2 night romance trip Jul 18, 2014
"Great location. Just old and not what I expected."
The room was older, old bathtub. There was also holes under the baseboard. I was just really disappointed for the price. The bed was ok. The service was good. People were nice, the room just wasn't as nice as I wanted it to be for the price.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"Service at it's best"
A wonderful place to stay! Tad overpriced but service makes up for it. Only downside is staying oceanfront there is a bar that plays loud music late into the night. Not too bothersome for us but others might not enjoy.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
elisbet
"Friendy, Convenient and Easy"
I had a great 3 day stay at the hotel. It was close to most everything. The extra perks (car service and bike availability) were a surprise and great convenience.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Tulio Meza
"Do not stay at this hotel if you want to rest"
The hotel is very nice, and the staff for the most part are helpful and friendly. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. However, none of matters if you can't sleep there. There is VERY loud music and people partying outside until after 2:00 am. It was very frustrating as I was unable to sleep until almost 3:00 am. Luckily I was only staying one night. If not, I would have gone to a different hotel for the second night.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"Beautiful pool area"
The pool are was beautiful and the hotel staff were very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
This was one of the least comfortable nights of sleep at a hotel I've had in years. The bed was soft and lumpy, and I tossed and turned the whole night. The room itself had a borderline stale feel to it. And, when I mentioned how uncomfortable the bed had been the next morning at the front desk, attendant seemed completely unconcerned. Her only response was a casual, "I will let housekeeping know."
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"Nice but if you want sleep, keep away from club!"
Everything was great except the nightclub is extremely loud. They "upgraded" us to an ocean view but that meant we were right next to the club and the bass thumped all night long!!
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Food was very good, the staff was very friendly and fast service.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"not the best chose"
unworthy of spending much money......i will go to santa monica next month, i do not chose this hotel to live.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
chris
"AWSOME PLACE TO STAY"
IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST HOTELS I EVER STAYED IN
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2014
DJ J-NICE
"Amazing weekend!"
A couple of friends and I were celebrating a new job and everyone we encountered was kind, accommodating, and helpful... From booking an upgrade, scheduling an amenity, valeting the car, the on site restaurants, to the housekeeping staff... All top notch. The on site spa was amazing as well... Thank you!
2 night trip May 30, 2014
"Lovely hotel near the beach & shops."
Loved the comfort & decor, staff very friendly & obliging, awesome gym, & spa facilities.
Other trip May 21, 2014
"Don't stay in the Palisades Tower"
Great location. Nice pool setting. The room was a little shoddy and not up to Fairmont standards -- the bed wasn't all that comfy and the furniture was showing wear. But the worst part was the noise outside of our room on 2nd Avenue. It continued until 3 am and nothing was done about it. Several people were complaining about it as I checked out. It made for a horrible night's sleep. I've stayed in the other wing and bungalows before and those were wonderful. So do stay there, but do avoid the Palisades Tower at all costs.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
Jerry
"Disappointing"
We reserved a suite with one room, a king bed and a sofa sleeper. The room was out dated, the sofa sleeper had broken springs and was very uncomfortable. The room was located on the sixth floor of the Palisades tower/side and was extremely noisy. The Huntley Hotel is right across the street so from 10 pm until approximately 3:00 am, we heard tons of noise from the partiers at the Huntley. We complained to the hotel manager the next day (Mother's Day), who initially told us that we were the only guests who complained that evening. After some back and forth, he admitted that others had complained about the noise in the past but then assured me that it's not always that loud. In the end, he gave us a complimentary breakfast. My breakfast was terrible while the other two were merely edible. For the price, I would stay elsewhere.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Single mom
"A Nice Hotel"
Arrived at 1:00 pm and was told our room was not yet ready. We left our luggage and walked around until 3:30. When we returned, our room still was not ready. We stayed in the lobby. At this point, I thought perhaps we should have been offered a drink or something for the inconvenience. Nothing. Finally, at 4:00 we were told our room was ready. It was a lovely & clean room -- however there were dogs on our floor that barked often. And one of them was definitely a large, loud dog. A little disappointing for the amount of money we paid for the one night's stay.
1 night trip May 5, 2014
"Was complimentarily upgraded and loved it!"
This hotel is a hotelier's joy. Clean, well appointed, courteous staff and a very convenient location. They have a gourmet chef and a luxurious dinning area close to the pool.
1 night trip May 1, 2014
Tony
"Fairmont Miramar"
Have stayed in FM before. It was adequate , but not wonderful. The Fairmont has a reputation for excellence and yet my last two visits have been adequate,at best. The location is excellent , especially if Santa Monica is where you wish to be. The desk service was nice & the housekeeping staff also nice. The room was not really special & the amenities were limited and laughably expensive( I travel frequently & am no stranger to mini bar prices but these were laughable.) the cost of daily parking was also ridiculously costly.
5 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"Stay elsewhere"
Our first room was in the older, non-renovated part of the hotel with buckled carpeted in the hallways and a musty smell in the room. We were upgraded to a newer room for $150 a day (on top of the $300 we already were paying). The new room was small, non descript, but adequate--it could have been a Holiday Inn. We left our room at 9 a.m. Sat. and returned 5:15 p.m. and our room had not yet been cleaned. The hotel manager was very nice and reimbursed the upgrade surcharge, which made us feel better, but not enough to recommend this hotel to anyone. It was also noisy at night and there is music from loud speakers by the pool, which is intrusive and, in this day where everyone travels with their own music/books/movies, unnecessary and obnoxious.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
tripsahoy
"Frustrating Experience"
We had a morning flight from the eastern US and arrived at the hotel at 11am. I told the front desk clerk that we were early for the guaranteed 3pm check-in and inquired whether we could have the room as soon as possible. We were tired from a long day of travel and adjusting to the time change. He said that the room wasn't ready yet but would be soon and he would call as soon as our room was ready. He also said that he upgraded us from an ocean view deluxe room to an ocean view suite. We walked around the city, waiting for our phone call. When we didn't hear from the hotel by 2pm, we walked back and checked on the status of the room; not ready yet. We left again and walked around some more; no phone call. At 4:30pm, which was 7:30 EST and dinner time for us, we walked back to the hotel again and asked if the room was ready. They said it was. I asked why no one called and was told that it just became available. They said that breakfast would be complimentary. We went up to our room and discovered it was the room we had booked, not the suite promised. The room was also located right across from the elevator and we could hear it running day and night, in addition to hearing every single loud guest that was returning to their room on the same floor. Throughout our stay, housekeeping forgot to replenish our room with different important supplies on a daily basis. Disappointed that they didn't follow through on their promises. Oh, and the "free breakfast" was on our bill.
Other trip Apr 30, 2014
Alivia
"Stay by the sea at the Fairmount Miramar"
We enjoyed the hotel, its bar, its service, and its comfort. The view of the ocean was stunning. The convenience of the location lent itself to easy walking paths to the ocean, restaurants, or shopping. This was a return trip and, I think it is safe to say, we will return.
4 night trip Apr 23, 2014
Had to wait almost 2 hours for room to he ready after bring called to ask what time I would arrive. Promised amenities for the kids and received nothing. Had to call multiple times for extra towels. When I told front desk I was unhappy with the service felt like there was no genuine concern
1 night family trip Apr 19, 2014
"Not What You Expect from the Fairmont"
My husband and I checked in for our staycation during Easter weekend and arrived at the impressive gates of the Fairmont Miramar Hotel. We live in Los Angeles and thought it would be fun to stay in Santa Monica, order room service and go swimming in the pool. Upon our arrival at the valet, the staff was slow to help us...check-in was less than enthusiastic and the room was not ready at 4pm. After we got settled in, we decided to check out the pool next to the lobby. There was no staff to greet guests and help set up the towels on the lounge and no one could a waitress to take our order...my husband got chatty with a group of people in the jacuzzi and found out that they had snuck in to go swimming. There should be better security at the hotel because the pool was packed and no hotel staff was there to accommodate the real guests. Afterwards, our friends joined us at the hotel bar for some drinks and someone from our group asked for an outdoor blanket. After about 20 minutes, a dirty blanket arrived. We showed it to the waitress and she brought us another one after another 20 minutes. Next, we asked the concierge for a lunch suggestion for the next day. She suggested two restaurants and told us both will be pretty busy so we should look elsewhere but did not give us any more choices. TIP- we walked down Ocean Avenue and discovered Watergrill. Fantastic place and plenty of sitting space, no waiting. Overall, bad service and not to the standards of other Fairmont Hotels.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Olivia N.
"It was amazing!"
We were so enjoy our trip to LA. My boyfriend and I were so satisfied with it !! Amazing!!!!
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
Audrey
"Surprisingly disappointed"
I reserved a room with 2 double beds but got a king bed and roll-away bed. The room was tiny so with the roll-away, it was way too crowded and I felt really cramped. The balcony was practically useless because it was so small and you can't see the beach view unless you are standing. I've stayed at the Fairmont many times so was expecting more, but this was the most disappointing stay.
1 night business trip Apr 5, 2014
"Lovely, low-key hotel close to the beach"
I stayed here with my mom and 18-year-old daughter for a long weekend/college tour trip, and we had a fantastic time. The staff -- from the front desk to our (very charming) server Terrill at Fig to the pool crew -- could not have been more helpful and accommodating.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014