All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America
1140 Seabreeze Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33316, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"stay in other hotel"
They need more pictures of rooms also I paid extra to be in beach bldg and beach view they send me across the street to the marina tower and they answer was beach building is on renovation but still plp was staying.
2 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
"Good Family Resort"
Overall it is a nice place to stay - especially for an on the beach location. We would go again
3 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
WE WANTED A LITTLE BEACH GETAWAY AND COULDN'T HAVE ASKED FOR A MORE PERFECT RESORT.THE LOCATION WAS PERFECT!! JASMINE AT THE FRONT DESK WAS EXCEPTIONAL. THE BEACH STAFF(LOUNGER/TOWEL BOYS) WERE AWESOME!! I WOULD HAVE GIVEN THE RESORT A PERFECT 5 STAR IF IT WASN'T FOR THE FACT THE ROOM WAS ALWAYS WARM. WE HAD THEM COME FIX THE AC UNIT BUT IT WAS ALWAYS AT LEAST 70 IN THERE..
4 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
MICHELLE
"OK not great but ok!!!!"
Air conditioner was not working in the hallways. 24 Room service was good, The Wreck bar was amazing and mermaid show was nice. I would recommend this for solo getaway to everyone! Price reasonable and service is OK.
3 night trip Jul 17, 2015
"ok..but.."
little shadow by the pool. too many beds next to the pool... no free table for lunch.. some guest stay all dat in their lounges, other guests have to eat on the bar or somewhere else. many employees are not motivated to work at all... good location of the hotel, nice beach. you get two chairs, but have to rent an umbrella for $20.. is a joke!
3 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
"Becareful with Beach Tower room 259 (It Stinks)"
I was looking forward to great room to relax and opted for beach tower (Room 259)It faced the beach and volley ball courts. Great location. Hallway was hot no AC and only 1 elevator worked the time I was there for the Week of 7/13/2015. If you are assigned room 259 beware that it smells like a smoker is next to you. Staff was great and offered a room change much after we unpacked as we waited for 4 hours for a call back from mgmt. We told them it is extremely late and kids were asleep. The next morning they sent house keeping to spray room which made the order mix in with mint air freshener but that lasted maybe an hour or 2. We addressed it again with staff and they offered to move us to the other tower at same cost. At that point we decide to stay in room and picked up can of air freshener for the next 2 days until we checked out. At the end of the stay it still stunk and even our clothing had the odor. Hotel seems great I just wish they would check rooms (Being a smoke free Hotel) for smells. They also didn't seem to try to make it right which was a disappointment. Pros: Great Location and Direct Beach access 2 pools. Cons: Rooms Need updating and room smelled like a smoker lived in it. Staff was ok but could have done more to make it better.
3 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
"Great Staff Beach tower needs updating"
We stayed at the beach tower 269 and the hallways was hot (No AC) and it smelled like damp rug and only one elevator was in service. Service and staff was great Room was dusty and smelly. Towels seem to be in shortage. I would stay again if price was right but don't expect 4 star amenities.
3 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
"Not coming back"
It was just ok. I would not go back. Hallways and elevator smelled like food. I also didn't realize that there was a seperate charge for self parking $25 a day outside of $22 daily resort fees. Just too expensive. The guys done at beach and pool were the best part. They were so nice and friendly.
4 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
"Too many hidden charges"
It was okay. I would say what brings down the experience was that everything was an added charge. The automatic "resort fee" was pricey but at least included a free drink and a lounge chair on the beach. But everything else was robbery. $25 a night for parking!!! What place charges for parking. NO WIFI. Just a LAN line that charged the room as soon as you attached it to your computer.
2 night romance trip Jul 14, 2015
"Best Location"
Loved everything about our stay, the room was amazing and the hotel was a perfect location on the beach and near the restaurants. It was a bit annoying to navigate the three buildings and many elevators but it was a small inconvenience.
2 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
Meghan
"Could "B" BETTER"
Hotel is on the southernen end of the fort lauderdale beach strip, it is a nice place but since it is under renovation,, yeah you got issues, our rooms AC didn't cool and they tried to fix it but to no help and since the hotel was fully booked they couldn't move us, othere then the room and the slow service at the beach which was taken care of by the manager it was good just make sure you know in advance that parking will cost you $25.00 a day,
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
sarah
"Just ok"
Everything was just ok. Staff was ok. Room was ok. Good was ok. Best part was the infinity pool overlooking ocean but unfortunately someone pooped in the pool on our second day there so pool was shut down all day.
1 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2015
"Close to beach but old And so so"
Was So so Old place
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Balazs
"overall, a wonderful little nook in Fort Lauderdaloverall, a wonderful little nook in Fort Lauderdale"
A great place to stay overall. The hotel used to be an old Sheridan so the rooms are a little small, but that was my only complaint. Everything was clean, nice, and the staff was super friendly
4 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
"parking puts dark cloud over stay"
Parking nedds to be free. Staff polite.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
"Tired Hotel, bad staff."
Stayed with family for July 4th weekend. Desk staff very helpful. There are three different buildings, and I was the furthest away from the beach; so for checking in later I was upgrade to a higher floor. Do not think you are staying at a hotel on the beach. From buildings 1 and 2, it is a hike. The reason for the 2 star rating is two-fold: 1) The building is just old and tired, used to be the Yankee Clipper from the 1950's; and looks it. Motel style rooms opening to the outside; most of the rooms are very dated, although some have been upgrade. My room in the "lesser" building was actually more modern than "main" building. 2) Outside staff just plain rude. We went to the outside pool area, which has zero shade other that some tables lining the perimeter. Within seconds the waiter said we can't sit there unless we are going to order something; happy holidays to you sir..there were more signs telling you things you couldn't do, versus being accommodating to large parties with kids; want a lounge chair; only on our private beach, outside drinks and food for the kids; strictly prohibited. Menu items were marked one price but charged another; parking was the same issue, charged $5 more per day than the website says. Is that the end of the world; no, but it points to a lack of class, and you feel more like an adversary and less like a customer. There are much better choices for your dollar...
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Excellent
3 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"B stands for BAD Hotel at the B Hotel"
I was weary of this place due to other reviews and they where spot on. I usually do not write bad reviews, but this one needed to be. Not only did I confirm my reservations TWICE, it still did not matter. I got to the hotel at 4pm and they told me that the room I booked still did not have its inspection, which meant that the gave it to someone else. Which already made me weary. Then they told me that they have upgraded me to a better room.. We got to the room already irritated, and the room had crack in the ceiling, crack in the wall, the headboards looked like someone bleached out to round circles, the floors where stained, the sliding glass door WOULD NOT LOCK, and on top of that we paid for a room right on the beach but this room was on the 4th floor and was a huge hike to the beach. On top of that they charge a resort fee, which I just could not see them even charging for it, due to the rooms. I was totally unhappy with the whole experience I will never book this hotel again, and suggest others to go to the other 10 hotels in the same area.
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Beth
"Not what I thought"
No fun, rooms are def not what it shows in the pictures
1 night trip Jun 25, 2015
Ricardo
"Perfect getaway"
This was my first time in Ft. Lauderdale and my fiancé and I had a blast. We loved how the resort had so much history, yet was kept so up-to-date. The location of the resort was great; right near the airport (we got an Uber that only cost us $11) and walking distance to the little beach strip area as we did not have a car. The resorts pool/bar/grill area was wonderful. We spent majority of our time there. They also provided 2 complimentary beach chairs and drink vouchers which was nice. The food and drinks in the resort were a bit pricey but was to be expected from a resort/tourist destination. All of the staff were upbeat and friendly. Our room was super comfy, clean, and astheticly pleasing and totally affordable. Would definitely recommend this place to everyone!
1 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
"Flawless"
Excellent stay, very nice hotel, beautiful view next to one of the nicest beaches I have been to. I would recommend this hotel to a close friend.
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
"Bad customer service"
The hotel is old but well maintained. Staff is not costumer service oriented enough, They do not make the guest a priority. Also, I left a new pair of pants and blouse in the closet, as soon as we left the hotel we called the hotel to ask if we could go back to pick it up and they never called us back or tell us that they found it. I felt very disappointed with the whole experience. The view of the hotel is very nice, but that is about it. I would not stay at this hotel due to the lack of customer service.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
sonia
"B Ocean - Fort Lauderdale"
Hotel is at awesome location with direct access to the beach, good swimming pool, but room is very outdated, air conditioning is extremely noisy, and the hotel lobby looks like an open market with thousands of people checking in and out due to cruise ships departing frequently from Fort Lauderdale, and the hotel seems to be a selected hotel for people who go on a cruise. The hotel is also a bit pricy for what it offers.
3 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
Mauro
"Ok"
Ok but came back late and roomdoor was open. Cleaner didn't close door after Done cleaning. Otherwise a average stay.
2 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Linus
"excellent"
A wonderful weekend
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
ELIESER
"Not so great rooms, but nice pool area."
Toilet was extremly loud. No fan or vent in bathroom so felt like a steam room. Beds were not that comfortable. Dirty clothes left in the bathroom when we arrived. Overall rooms were not great. Pool area was nice and the food by the pool was actually pretty good. Would not stay here again. I'd def go somewhere else for the price, plus they charge a $20 resort fee and $25 a night to park!
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
Loved this vintage hotel...Enjoyed the "old style" and that it had not been completely changed though it was updated to keep in the 60's style. You must expect in this tropical climate that the room may be stale if the AC has been lowered or off. Once the room temp was brought down and air circulated it clears up. The hotel might consider a small air freshener in room to help clear it a little faster. Overall I enjoyed the whole stays and would gladly stay again!
3 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015
"Stay away"
Very tired old hotel - understaffed poorly maintained
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2015
"Not happy"
Wasn't worth it
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
"great place"
Great place to stay for a Ft. Lauderdale getaway!
2 night trip with friends Jun 9, 2015
judith
"PLACE WAS A JOKE!"
I will never go back to this hotel!!! Worst experience! I booked this room on hotels.com and they gave us the smallest oldest room with mildew in it. We had to go back to front desk, and ask for another room. Than that "upgrade" was smelly and AC did not work well and bed was hard and uncomfortible!! Just ridiculous.. On top of that they charged me two nights when I only stayed one and i had to call literally argue with them about it because they said they didnt. Place was a joke!
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Josh
"Family getaway"
Rooms need updating but infinity pool area along beach was great!!
4 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
Walter
"great stay"
My son and I stayed here one night. Would enjoy staying here again for longer.
Response by B Ocean Resort
Hello Dianne: Thank you for sharing your review about your experience at the B Ocean Resort! We are glad that you and your son enjoyed your stay and our convenient location right on Fort Lauderdale Beach. B Well, Heather W.
1 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
Dianne
"Not a resort"
This is called a resort so that it can tag on the resort fees. It's worse than Holiday inn. The only positive is the location and customer service.
Response by B Ocean Resort
Dear Valued Guest: Thank you for sharing valuable feedback about your stay. You will B pleased to hear that our hotel will go through renovations this year and we hope to have the chance to host you for future stays at B Ocean Resort in Fort Lauderdale. B Well, Heather W.
4 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
"Great place"
Older hotel but staff and stay was great!
Response by B Ocean Resort
Hello Gary: Thank you for sharing your kind words! We hope to have you B Our Guest in the near future. B Well, Heather W.
3 night romance trip Jun 9, 2015
gary
"over all good experience..!"
over all good experience..!
Response by B Ocean Resort
Hello Michael: It was our pleasure having you B Our Guest. Come back soon! B Well, Heather W.
2 night trip with friends Jun 3, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
My friend and I just wanted to stay on the beach for the weekend so we decided to stay here. The staff was extremely courteous and helpful and the hotel is literally right on the beach. Beach chairs and towels are included in the hotel service fee so you don't have to worry about bringing much. My biggest complaint is just that the hotel is outdated. They are in the process of revamping but for now the beach tower is a bit musty
Response by B Ocean Resort
Hello Alexandra: Thank you for sharing your positive comments about our hotel staff and beautiful location. You will "B" excited to know that our hotel will go through renovations this year and do hope we have the chance to host you for future stays at B Ocean Resort in Fort Lauderdale. B Well, Heather W.
3 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2015
Alexandra
"OK..... not great....."
Great location, closenough to shopping and on the beach. Rooms need some attention. We were by office even of the pools and other guest were very loud, even after the pool "closed". Reported to the fRon desk several times, but nothing wad done. Much better when it wad a Sheraton.
Response by B Ocean Resort
Hello Kimberly: Thank you for the feedback about your recent stay! You will "B" excited our hotel will undergo renovations this year. We'd love to have you back in the near future to see our great new product! B Well, Heather W.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
Kimberly
Our family travelled to the Miami area for our son's medical treatment.We had the chance to have a couple of days by the ocean and tried the B Ocean Hotel to relax pre-surgery. I can't tell you what a timely and treasured gift it was to receive a room upgrade with stunning water views. We really enjoyed our stay and will definetely return in the future.
Response by B Ocean Resort
Hello Steven: Thank you for choosing B Ocean Resort as your travel destination. It was our pleasure having you and your family B Our Guest! We hope to welcome you back for another relaxing getaway here on the shores of Fort Lauderdale Beach. B Well, Heather W.
3 night family trip May 31, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
Stayed for a birthday weekend. Staff was great. Pool was great and it was great having the beach right there. Great view from our room.
Response by B Ocean Resort
Dear Valued Guest: We're thrilled to hear you chose the B Ocean Resort to celebrate your Birthday! We hope you had a wonderful vacation and are looking forward to your next adventure with us! B Well, Heather W.
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"a little miss leading in my opinion"
I thought it was a little miss leading that the pictures showed the hotel right on the beach. So we booked a king oacen view room and the hotel room they gave us was across the street. Yes we could see the oacen but it was not what the picture showed when we booked it. The hotel has 3 different buildings and all the pictures were from the building right on the beach. And the self parking lot is not well marked so it's easy to miss and have to valet park.
Response by B Ocean Resort
Dear Valued Guest: Thank you for the feedback about your recent stay! You will "B" excited our hotel will undergo renovations this year. We'd love to have you back in the near future to see our great new product! B Well, Heather W.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"B ocean be happy !"
It was awesome , we had the best weekend of our marriage ! I am dying to go back Jajajaj !
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"Girls Getaway"
I booked this place after looking at it on Hotels.com. It had mixed reviews. I took a chance and was happy with the decision. It was the cheapest hotel for an oceanfront room with a balcony. The hotel was actually considered a resort and it felt like one. I heard it had been converted from the Sheraton and opened in November of last year. When I arrived, it was quick and easy to check in. However, we were not given a map or told where to go and we got lost since the resort is large. The room had a great view of the beach and we thoroughly enjoyed that the whole time. However our front door looked like alot of light came through it. We actually thought we hadn't shut it all the way but had. The floor outside our room 4th floor was extremely sticky and wasn't clean during the weekend of our stay. The maid also took until 4pm to clean the room. The resort has daily fees of $20 plus tax and $25/day for self parking so be aware. The resort fee included chairs on the beach with cushions so that was nice along with daily bottled water and cruiser bikes if you reserved them. The pool bar was nice and also served food by the infinity pool. The resort had 2 other restaurants. Do Caminos had great mexican food as we ate their our first night. The wreck bar has the Mermaid show you have to see on Friday and Saturday nights at 630pm but get there by 6pm to get a seat.
Response by B Ocean Resort
Hello Leighann: We're so happy you chose the B Ocean Resort for your girls weekend getaway! We truly appreciate your feedback and all of the great compliments surrounding our location, accommodations, and service. Again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful beachfront property! B Well, Heather W.
2 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
Leighann
"Pricing"
Overall,we had a good time at the hotel. My only problem was hotel.com give us a cost that included resort fee. When we were checking in the resort fee was not included. The clerk at the front desk did waive the fee, however both hotel.com and the hotel shold be on the same page as it relates to pricing.
5 night romance trip May 21, 2015
Herbert
"Memorial Day Weekend @ B Ocean"
We visited over Memorial Day Weekend, 2015. We stayed in room 215 in what I assume is the "main building".
3 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"bad parents"
All was ok except the child for the next room that was a terror. Parents finally just let him run up and down the corridor outside the rooms at 830am. Terrible parenting and complete lack of consideration for other guests. I will not return. Hardly agree that this is a 4 star hotel. Unacceptable! Average for the conditions of the hotel. Better quality, nicer conditions are provided at hotels bear by. Will not be back.
1 night trip May 28, 2015
andi
"Just Fine"
Stayed here overnight passing through. Hotel is not as glamorous as pics online would dictate however it was very comfortable and Sebastian at the front desk was very helpful. The Mexican restaurant in the hotel was excellent also.
1 night trip May 27, 2015
Ryan
"your paying for the beach"
You are paying for the beach, not the rooms, this is a very old hotel, formerly the Yankee Clipper Sheraton. Parking cost you another $25 a night and you have to pay a $20 hotel service fee on top of the Hotels.com price.
1 night business trip May 25, 2015
"Great Service, Great Staff"
Everybody in the Hotel work hard to satisfy customer. They were very kind. Dos Caminos Restaurant is very good, Our breakfast was amazing! We will return!
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015