All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1140 Seabreeze Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33316, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Good access to the beach
1 night romance trip May 13, 2015
Adeline
"Vacation getaway"
Had a very relaxing vacation. Beautiful location , right on the beach. Loved that pool had floats for use. All service staff were very friendly and helpful !! Hoping to return soon !!!
2 night romance trip May 18, 2015
Carolyn
"Worst Resort Experience 2015"
Horrible customer service. 8 am Construction for five hours, no attention given to the numerous phone calls, no apology, no compensation. Lazy staff, other guests shared the same opinion. Overpriced, Dos Caminos food is mediocre at best, guacamole is homemade and tasty. Hotels.com over promised and under delivered. Would never use either company again.
2 night romance trip May 17, 2015
"Great Resort"
My stay was everything I could hope for. Melanie the lady who checked us in was very knowledgeable, courtesy & accomadating she deserves a raise I will be back
1 night business trip May 16, 2015
Clarissa
"Expected more"
I was immeadiately disappointed when I first arrived and they told me there was a $25 self parking fee. Later my wife was also disappointed when we arrived at the room and there was no microwave and no coffee maker. Would definately think twice about staying there again.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
ernesto
"We will be back!"
This was a girls get-a-way with my girl friend and our daughters! Everything was perfect. The room wasn't ready at check in, but they held our bags so we could head to the pool and gave us complimentary breakfast the next morning a two free drinks. I am more than satisfied. We will be back.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
"Great Place in a Pinch"
This place was great in a jam. Friendly staff and a great room, also the beach access and service was genial.
1 night romance trip May 17, 2015
"Couples weekend"
We live an hour away and wanted a little getaway for our anniversary,the location is amazing you can't beat the beach access and the pool overlooking the beach is amazing. Checking in early didn't happen which surprised me as every hotel I've ever been to let us in early, here not even a half hour earlier happened. The hotel room is much outdated and old but most importantly the beds were very comfortable and the pillows were very comfortable. I did overhear they were renovating next year . You do get chairs on the beach as part of the resort fee but I wish the umbrella add on was less than then$20 charge. We had dinner nearby at Coconuts which was delicious and worth the wait.
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
carol
"Exactly what we were looking for"
We were looking for a hotel with a pool, right on the beach, restaurants and bars on site and this was exactly it! The staff was very friendly everywhere we went. The resort fee actually covers beach chair rentals for two (no umbrella) and two cocktails. Only problem I had was when they sat us on our beach chairs and said if we need service we just raise the flag that's provided and someone will come. Well no one ever came. A lot of people had their flags up and nothing. Then someone came around picking up all the flags and never even bothered to ask what we needed being that it was up. I'm also not happy about paying $25 for overnight parking. So whatever you think the per night rate is, really tack on another $50 to that (if you're driving in) Vibe in the main pool area was really cool. Music was playing at a perfect volume in the background and people had drinks. It was a younger crowd. The other pool was an older crowd and much more quiet. Dos Caminos restaurant had happy hour till 6 or 7 and we had a few items from there. Service was friendly and fast. Breakfast the next morning was also nice. The staff is really friendly.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"B ocean"
We had a wonderful stay. The front desk concierge was so pleasant and friendly. Our room was wonderful. The drinks are way overprice, but overall really happy with our stay.
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Angela
"Really good"
Very good.
Response by B Ocean Resort
Thank you for your feedback, come back soon!
1 night romance trip May 14, 2015
"Dated Hotel"
Hotel is too old and should be demolished and rebuilt!
Response by B Ocean Resort
Hello Fred: Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. You will "B" excited our hotel will undergo renovations this year. We'd love to have you back in the near future to see our great new product! Thank you and B Well.
1 night romance trip May 14, 2015
fred
"Nice place!"
Nice place. Got a room on the beach tower for easy access to the pool and beach. Friendly hotel staff and nice bars and restaurants. 20 dollar per night resort fee a little steep in my opinion.
2 night trip May 13, 2015
Luis
"Just okay"
A lot of hidden costs, no real savings by using Hotels.com. Disappointing
1 night romance trip May 7, 2015
Maria
"5 stars"
had a great time excellent customer service will go back again and thank you for the Mother's Day present
Response by B Ocean Resort
Hello Jessie: Thank your sharing your wonderful review about your stay at the B Ocean Resort. We're so glad you enjoyed your Mother's Day gift bag, as we wanted you to B Appreciated on this special day. We hope to see you again soon! Thank you and B Well.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
jessie
"Never Again"
Absolutely the worst experience in my life time. Hotel smells and dirty, hallways are hot (sauna Like). Windows in room were filthy and doors were broken. Locked out of room 3 times. Locked out of building also. Key card fails. Food at poolside was horrible as well as service, which was close to non-existing. I rented a poolside cabana with beach view, and after we occupied it they rolled out a huge laundry collection bin for towels and placed it between our canopy and beach view and would not move it. I got to observe laundry collection all day. It took 4 trips to front desk just to check in. I would not stay here ever again.
Response by B Ocean Resort
Dear Joseph: Please accept our sincere apologies for your disappointment with our hotel. We truly value your feedback and have notified our management team to ensure action is taken on the areas you described that need improvement. Thank you and B Well.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
"parking ridiculous"
It was OK but for the prize you charge parking should be included 25 dollars per day is ridiculous
Response by B Ocean Resort
Dear Tomas: Thank you for your feedback and for letting us know about your experience. We do hope you choose the B Ocean Resort next time your visiting beautiful Fort Lauderdale Beach. Thank you and B Well.
1 night romance trip May 5, 2015
Tomas
"Best Kept Secret"
Best kept secret in town. Lived here 38 years and it was the 1st time using them. Derik at the front desk started the great service and the rest was history. It will be my 1st choice from this point on.
3 night business trip May 4, 2015
"Happy"
Simply Amazing!! Looking forward to the B on the Keys :)
Response by B Ocean Resort
Hello Robert: Thank you for sharing your 5-star review about your stay at the B Ocean Resort. We can't wait for you to experience B Escape & Marina in the Florida Keys. Thank you and B Well.
1 night romance trip Apr 7, 2015
"great price"
No complaints wonderful exspreince will return again
1 night family trip May 5, 2015
Russell
"relaxation only"
Very nice will come back soon
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
latia
"Marvelously relaxing stay at the B"
My sister and I had a marvelously relaxing stay at the "B". I recommend it highly for a girl's get away. Staff was very helpful, especially Courtney at the front desk who went out of her way to make us comfortable and get us in our room despite our having arrived early. I've told all my friends about the B, a real gem.
Response by B Ocean Resort
Thank you for choosing the B Ocean Resort for your travel destination and for sharing your wonderful compliments about our convenient location and on-site amenities. Thank you and B Well.
1 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
"Amazing Weekend!!!!"
I stayed at the B for 2 days for a quick getaway with a good friend. Ryan at the front desk was VERY nice and helpful. I was able to get an oceanview room which was AMAZING!!! It had the view of the ocean and the view of the intercoastal. I also, for the first time saw a submarine as it was the beginning of fleet week.
Response by B Ocean Resort
Hello Mirtha: Your 5-star review is very much appreciated, it was our pleasure having you B Our Guest! We hope to see you again soon for future stays at B Ocean Resort! Thank you and B Well.
2 night romance trip May 3, 2015
Mirtha
"1 of a kind"
Coolest hotel I have ever stayed at. The place reeks of the 1950s, in a good way. In a way where Hotels designers did not have to kowtow to # crunchers. The place was designed to look like a cruise ship. 3/4 is still intact. The "bow" of the hotel was lopped of to make room for another building, most a pity. Then Yankees stayed there for spring training in the 50s & 60s, Marylin Monroe too. This place had a bar with circular windows looking into the inside of their pool. Mermaid shows on the weekends. Reasonable drink prices. We stayed for one night prior to our Easter Cruise on RC. It was the best night of the vacation!
1 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
BRIAN
"Great Staff...Not the nicest hotel."
We needed somewhere to stay for one night and liked the location/photos of this hotel. There are 3 separate areas to stay at this hotel and we were definitely in the original. The photos show you an accurate description of the roooms, however, the pool and view they show you are for the newer tower. The staff was attentive and helpful.
1 night romance trip May 4, 2015
"Great stay, very lovely hotel!"
Beautiful hotel! Would definitely recommend! Staff is nice and location is right on the beach! The Mexican restaurant inside is fantastic as well!
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
Santana
"Bad Hotel It's not a 4 stars!"
The hotel is not a 4 stars, the rug was worn and dirty , from the isle in the 5th floor to the room.
4 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
Sergio
"Is delight the stay !!!"
I love it no complaints about it. The manager Rita and Damien where so helpful I love it .. They where nice and funny very helpful.. Rita solved one of my issue with so much patients and made me really happy .love her for that ..
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Jahaira
"DO NOT BOOK"
Do not book - they charge a resort fee AND a parking fee. Only hotel in Lauderdale to do this. Place is old and a dump. Customer service: non existent
2 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
Matthew
"Fun quick nite."
We had fun was a good place to stay.
Response by B Ocean Resort
Thank you staying with us and B-ing our guest!
1 night romance trip Apr 29, 2015
Craig
"Had a great time!"
After a change in original plans, my son and I found ourselves looking for a place to stay in the Fort Lauderdale area for a couple of days. We found the B online and reserved a room for the night figuring we could change plans if needed. We ended up staying 3 nights and will stay again in the future. It was great!
Response by B Ocean Resort
Thank you for choosing the B Ocean Resort and for sharing your wonderful compliments about our hotel. Come back soon!
1 night family trip Apr 28, 2015
"nice hotel"
ac was too laud
3 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
IULIIA
"The Old Sheraton that was in need of repairs"
This is the old Sheraton beach side that was purchased about six months ago and now called the B Resort. Horrible service, arrogant staff and act they are in South Beach. This place has become a bonifide dump as my sink was clogged in my room and never drained, furniture is worn out and they nickle and dime you to death with fees and parking (Parking is $30+tip). No coffee in rooms. When you check out they also add a $20 "resort fee" to your bill. I will never stay here again.
Response by B Ocean Resort
Thank you for sharing your comments with us regarding your stay. The hotel transitioned from a Sheraton to the B Ocean Resort on December 3rd. You'll "B" excited to hear that the hotel will undergo renovations this year, so we will have a beautiful new product to offer our guests.
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
"my stay at the B Ocean Resort"
I enjoyed my stay overall. The first room we stayed in had a very loud exhaust fan in the bathroom that made the entire room vibrate. After a couple complaints they switched us to another room. I didn't like the fact that they charged is for using the facility where we did or not. It rained all day one of the days, so we stayed in our room. We left at 5am to catch our flight home and were charged a facility use charge even though we didn't use it either day. I think they should just include it in the rate or only charge you when you actually use it. Kind shady. The place itself is outdated and needs renovating. The staff were friendly and accommodating. We caught the mermaid show, which was pretty cool. I'm glad they are keeping the tradition alive. We bought drinks at the bar and got in line for seating. On our way in we were told we couldn't bring our drinks in that we just bought at the same hotel 20' away! They should have said something while we were in line and we could have finished them and then bought more at the mermaid bar, since they weren't cheap. Overall it was a good experience, not sure I would stay there again though.
4 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"Booked us in tower across the street!"
We visit this hotel every year in April and choose it backs it's right on the beach. When we booked the room they didn't tell us we would be in the 2nd tower which takes 2 elevator rides just to get to the lobby of the main building. When we asked about a room change they said sure $80 more per night! Very disappointing over all and this should be listed on their site.
Response by B Ocean Resort
Thank you for leaving us your comments about your stay at B Ocean Resort. Your feedback is appreciated as we work to improve our product and service. Thank you again and we look to "B" of service next time you visit.
3 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
"Great service and location, no jacuzzi"
The customer service was excellent. Everyone was very accommodating. The hotel was in a great location and the private beach was excellent. We were able to order drinks right from the beach. The food and drinks at the poolside bar were great. The hotel is less than a 5 minute cab ride from beach place. It would be about 15 minute walk but unfortunately we stayed on a rainy day. The only downside about this hotel is that there is no jacuzzi. If they had a jacuzzi I would definitely have given this hotel five stars.
1 night trip with friends Apr 21, 2015
"Nice place to stay"
It was a pleasant stay. A bit overpriced per night but I think that's just the city of Miami period ... Room service was great. Loved the view and the bathroom!
2 night trip with friends Apr 22, 2015
Bria
"Underwhelming King Beach room & Horrible Valet"
Valet personnel need to be fired. Horrible attitudes, just wipe the slate clean and start over, maybe with a reputable 3rd party valet service. The room was tiny and not what I expected for $180/night. The sheets are sandpaper.
2 night business trip Apr 26, 2015
Aren
"Good Plus"
One Night Stay! Requested Ocean View, received room with side view of beach and partial view of Ocean! Stayed at Hotel numerous times when it was The Sheraton Yankee Clipper! A little bit run down, needs some improvement/upgrades in hotel and pool/beach area! Hotel is not Outstanding but Good to Excellant.
1 night trip with friends Apr 23, 2015
"great"
Great
2 night romance trip Apr 21, 2015
Gustavo
"Great place, we will be back."
Only stayed for one night. Had the whole family with us (15 month old and 2 month old). Planned to head down to the beach but we didnt get in until later. Hotel staff was awesome and very helpful! Resort fee included two awesome frozen margaritas which was much needed after a long day with the kids, lol. We will def be back again!
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"I'll B back!!"
Stayed here overnight before leaving on a cruise. Everyone was incredibly friendly, and the valet service was a lifesaver! We rented bikes at the concierge desk and road along the beachwalk, laughing the entire time. The hotel is a short drive from great restaurants, and getting to sit on the beach and watch the sun come up with my coffee was the perfect start to my vacation!
1 night trip with friends Apr 21, 2015
Julia
"Would stay again"
Room was a little dated and the beds were small but overall a nice stay.
2 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
"Drunk Hockey players...."
I was awakened 5x between 0200 and 0500 due to another drunk hockey player who happened to also be a guest, repeatedly slamming a door. The front staff only apologized. Nothing else. I left exhausted.
1 night romance trip Apr 20, 2015
"Nice location bad service"
Only hotel in Fort Lauderdale to have check in at 4:00pm. I arrived room was not ready, people at the desk are very rude and start quoting policy. You can tell that they have clearly had the same argument with guests over and over. 20 something people in the lobby angry cause this hotel can't have rooms ready on time. By 4pm the day is over and you have wasted your time if on a vacation. They finally find me a room by 3:30, the room is nice but in that floor are smokers in a non smoking building. The smoke comes through my door and I have to call security. This is continuous for my entire stay. Watch out this is one of those places that charge faux "resort fees" basically you are paying for the amenities that any hotel normally offers such as wifi. The management staff member Eric is rude and completely out of line with guests. I will not stay here again. Think twice about it if you do and prepare to waste a whole day waiting for a room.
2 night trip Apr 19, 2015
Alejandro
"Liked it A Lot"
This hotel is a great value. My room was large with nice contemporary style. The beach area was great and the Dos Caminos restaurant was good and reasonably priced. Front desk was very helpful.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2015
"Nice view from the balcony but that's it..."
Beach view = only redeeming quality: -Dirty/stained carpets in hallways -No coffee makers in room - you have to go downstairs for coffee. -They left a stuffed turtle on the bed. We asked if it was free and they told us it was $29. (how tacky). -Furniture scratched/dirty. -Small room -Old room towels. -Loud a/c. We could hardly hear ourselves speak on balcony. -We were locked out of our room twice. We were told that we had to go downstairs to present our I.D.I told them that the I.D. was in the safe. They said it didn't matter. We went downstairs and were then told that we had to wait in the check in line. When we finally made it to the counter we were told that they would not give us another key unless we had our identification! We then had to go back to the room and wait outside in the heat for security. The whole process took over 30 minutes. I complained to a staff member that I saw in the hall and he said "well you are lucky that you are not in the other tower where you would have had to walk farther". Are you kidding?? -Crowded - vibe of a discount cruise ship -Pool (with an odd mermaid show that somehow attracts lots of adults)is stained/cloudy water - beach chairs/umbrellas packed together like sardines. -Walking to restaurants at night was scary and poorly lit (The waitress in the cantina and the girl that checked us in were nice.) . Otherwise this stay would have been a complete nightmare.
1 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
"Straight - but other guests DRUNK!"
Was overall a pleasant stay but I have to say -- the other guests staying at the hotel (at least late at night 10pm+) several of them were severely intoxicated and walking with my fiancee at times felt uncomfortable due to the atmosphere brought about by many 'eye gazing' individuals. However, I have to remind myself that we are staying on FTL beach and every local knows it for being a big tourist drinking spot, and sometimes "sketchy" at night.
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"Not so impressed"
I found the hotel to be older style & "tired" compared to local resorts The designated beach area was small & the swimming area was super rough too Housekeeping is non existent in terms of requesting things eg more conditioner - it never shows up after calling 3 times! Lack of communication between departments was consistently evident during our stay & mixed information prevailed causing problems Doubt I'd ever stay here again
4 night family trip Apr 6, 2015