All hotels in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America

Food is all right
    Uncomfortable
  • Beach
    Beach is poor
"Cheap, okay place to stay"
Very close to the airport, rooms are kept clean, and nice staff. There is a pool to enjoy when you have free time. Rooms are very small though.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
7 day stay
"Excellent Staff, Tiny rooms"
The staff was so nice to us. Anything we needed they helped us with it. They even thought it was cute how many times my young son and the friends he made kept asking for change for the vending machines. Pool was nice but water was super cold. Room was very clean but tiny. We did not visit the bar but it seemed busy and had karaoke on Thursday night. Lol, but not their fault people couldn't sing. We could hear the singing from the patio area, but barely. Just enough to chuckle at some hearty attempts to belt out unrecognizable songs. The outside patio is delightful, with covered tables and chairs, pretty trees and plants, and a nice breeze. There is a Chinese restaurant that has outstanding food and cheap prices. Staff there was the best as well.
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
Tina
"good value"
Reasonable rate for airport hotel. Shuttle was fast on pick-up and desk was helpful. Room was on ground floor facing pool and was very quiet. Lots of storage space for luggage, even though room was somewhat small. Downside was no breakfast or restaurant close by, but this is a good choice for a one-night stay near airport.
1 night romance trip Aug 3, 2015
"A place to rest."
Hotel is in an industrial zone with work going around the area. Was not planning to stay at the hotel other than sleep or rest. Parking was cramped, but was always a parking spot when I needed one.
4 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
"Bugs"
Room had bed bugs - not very pleasant experience - unable to sleep. So, hung out at the airport until flight
2 night business trip Jul 27, 2015
"Pay more, stay elsewhere"
Close to the airport and free shuttle was convenient. Filthy room, noisy all night from cars, overhead planes and air conditioning in other rooms. Air con in your own room pointless as it is still hot and deafening. Fan only goes when light is on. Restaurant closed Mondays but there is a Wendy's within walking distance, over a few highways down dark alleys and under a bridge- recommend this walk before dark. Take footwear to wear in shower and your own towels if you don't want to dry yourself on other peoples hair. Pay the extra and stay elsewhere
1 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
"Out dated and isolated."
Spent one night because it was close to the airport. We had just got off the cruise ship. Room was small,very outdated and had a strong smell of cleaning. Unfriendly staff and only one restaurant in the area. We walked about 4 blocks to catch The Bus which took us to the Waikiki area. Would not stay again.
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
Eloise
"Very bad hotel"
Really awful hotel. The front desk did not think i was registered and refused to help until a Hotels.Com person called. Hotel was in heavy industrial neighborhood. Pool was locked at all times and unavailable. I finally had to leave and find another hotel. Should not be offered on your site. Worst hotel i have ever stayed at.
4 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
Cynthia
"Less is More"
The hotel is tucked away in a business/industrial area just next the the airport. Which isn't the prettiest, although it makes up in price and quietness. It is a bus ride away form Waikiki, but it is worth it. The staff is SO nice and they arrived right after I called them from the airport with the shuttle. Hands down for the location and price of the hotel it is a money saver and a low key, not super ritzy hotel. If you are a Portlander who is frugal than you will appreciate the down to earth atmosphere.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2015
Ricardo
It is a good place to stay just for catching a plane from Honolulu. They have a service to pick you up at the airport to and from for free.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"Helpful Staff and Airport Shuttle Service"
It was perfect for my needs. I had an 18 hour layover in Hawaii. The hotel is one of a very very few that offers shuttle service to and from the airport. No scenic views, just a bed, hot shower, and air conditioning. Exceptional staff.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
The carpet would turn the bottom of your feet black. My overall stay wasn't bad at all. It was great to get the bottom floor so I didn't have to climb the stairs with my bad back.
6 night trip Jul 7, 2015
Ronny
Just for one night it's OK.But for having a vacation and staying in I for sure prefer the other place.I had a nice sleep and shower and was ready to fly further.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2015
Lyubov
"convenient location and free shuttle"
Convenient location for one noght layover. Free shuttle to the airport.
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
"Close to airport"
This hotel is fine if you need a room close to the airport - this is not a place to stay for vacation - it's in an industrial area -
1 night romance trip Jul 6, 2015
Paula
"Clean-ish..."
We stayed here for one night before going to the airport. The room was tiny and clean-ish. It was fine for its purpose but I probably wouldn't stay there again.
1 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
WiFi was out, came to find the router was missing from the room. Room and facility was clean but AC is loud. Staff was nice and was a 5 min drive to Salk lake area where I had training.
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
"HAS IT ALL.."
...THE PLACE WAS VERY NICE...THE TO OLD GUYS AT THE DESK WERE VERY WELCOMING AND KIND...WE WERE 2 HR EARLY...AND NOTHING WAS SAID...JUST GOOD SERV...AND A VERY CLEAN PLACE...THE HOTEL WAS OLD....YOU COULD SEE THAT WHEN IT WAS BUILT...NUN OF THE OTHER SURROUNDING BUILDING WERE THERE...BUT NOW ITS A ISLAND IN THE MIST OF WAREHOUSES.......WE DID NOT CARE ABOUT THAT AS THE NEIGHBORHOOD WAS GOOD...CLEAN AND A GREAT LOCAL FOR US AS WE WANTED TO GO TO PEARL HARBOR......AND WAIKIKI BEACH...BUT NOT BE FAR FROM THE AIRPORT.....AND BEST OF ALL HI FIVE O DID A SHOOTING THERE FOR ONE OF THERE SHOWS.......OH AND BY THE WAY THE HARLEY STORE ACC THE ROAD RENTS BIKES ...VERY NICE FOR A SHORT STAY...
1 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
steve
"Convenient hotel close to the airport"
Beach park next door to walk, run & watch canoe practice. Chinese restaurant on site. Free shuttle to & from airport. Convenient location since I didn't want or need to be in Waikiki.
Other trip Jul 4, 2015
Nora
Great Hotel stay will stay here again. love staying in Waikiki.
Other trip Jul 3, 2015
"Noisy hotel and wifi is unusable"
Wifi is unusable. Sound of air condition is too loud make harder to sleep. Would not recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
Binh
"Perfect for quick overnight. Clean, nice pool."
Too bad there weren't better food options. The only restaurant is a somewhat tired looking Chinese place. We ordered pizza for delivery
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
"Our nightmare in Honolulu, Hawaii."
the neighborhood was a lonely area as if it was strictly for industries. It was not a good place for a hotel. The room was too tight. The door was not locking properly. We are so sorry but we wouldn't come back there except if it was strictly to be by ourselves and shoot off the world from us, It was supposed to be our honeymoon we are were so depressed and couldn't wait for the dawn of day to check out. It was not something we wanted for our honeymoon we came to have fun and not stay a secluded lives. Do something about the door. The only thing we liked was that the air condition worked well. We couldn't get a king or queen sized bed and the beds we were given were so small. We think the hotel would be perfect for people that have retired. We were so sad and couldn't sleep!
4 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015
vivien
"Parking is free !"
This is not a fancy hotel but it is OK for transit travelers at HNL as they have a free shuttle service to and from airport. I f you are on a budget and would not want to pay skyrocketing parking fees at Waikiki hotels, this is a great alternative, you do not have to pay over a hundred dollars a week for parking. This is my 4th time in Oahu and do not mind avoiding Waikiki this time as there are plenty of places to see in Oahu anyway.
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
joel
"Convenient Location"
Great location, close to the airport and restaurants.
2 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
"Close to airport is only virtue"
We stayed here because we needed to be close to the airport without spending much money. It is in a sketchy industrial area, other residents were questionable. The rooms are very old, but it was clean. I would have a hard time recommending this hotel to a friend.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
s
"Close to airport and cruise harbor"
Quiet and relaxing during day. Restaurant had good food. Did not open for breakfast until 9.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
"Buy a Tent"
Bad part of town. Doesn't look like the pictures on the internet. Working girls there...
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2015
"Close to airport and tripler hospital nice changes"
Enjoyed my stay wish we had a microwave in room but over all three room was clean and the over all appearance was nice will stay again
Other trip Jun 11, 2015
crystal
"If I really need a hotel to sleep in."
During my check-in, the younger representative seems rude in answering simple questions about the hotel.
1 night family trip May 28, 2015
Dennis
"Room renovations a surprise"
Shuttle service from airport to hotel and vice versa was on time, desk clerk was courteous gave me room two doors away from the lobby and I was surprised to see the room was newly renovated. Only thing I really didn't like was that the micro wave and ice box were located in the bathroom. Maybe that idea was to warm your food and grab a drink while you're on the toilet.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2015
"Easy access to Kaiser Permanente hospital"
I flew from California to Maui to be the companion for a family member's major surgery on Oahu. After reading reviews and comparing prices I'm happy that I chose to stay at this property. The motel is 2-1/2 miles from the hospital. I didn't want to have to take multiple shuttles so I rented a car which gave me 24-hour access to the hospital for visiting. This is an older 3-story property with wrap around balconies on the 2nd and 3rd levels. Located in an industrial area it is not close to restaurants or stores. There is FREE parking which in Honolulu can save $$. The rooms are basic, clean with ceiling fans and air-conditioning. Staff was professional and friendly. A bonus is a beautiful pool. The price was family friendly. This property is also close to the airport. I would stay here again
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
Dottie
Very disappointing. it should not be called an Inn. It is a very tatty motel in a seedy location with terrible tiny rooms with no armchairs. The complimentary pickup was totally mucked up with a surly owner most unhelpful and arrogant. My worst experience in 45 years which includes Asia and Africa.
Other trip May 31, 2015
"Comfortable"
short trip but rested nicely in the small but clean room.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Lawrence J
Staff very helpful. Good customer service. Hotel and room clean and comfortable..
Other trip May 27, 2015
"2 star airport hotel"
This is really a case of you get what you pay for. This hotel is good for one night but the standard is really low. It does have a free shuttle to and from the airport, which is good. The room was small, and felt very old and dated and the AC unit was very loud. But at least it had one! The towels had hairs on them, and I was really questioning the cleanliness of the carpet and the bedspread. There is a bar at the hotel that is also quite loud. The staff is very friendly though.
1 night trip May 8, 2015
Katarina
"Pacific marina"
The hotel itself is not to bad. The custermer service is horrible. They laugh at you when your asking for assistance as if you are a child. The bar is excellent. They did karaoke and it was a real friendly environment. If I ever go back to this hotel it will be for the bar. This hotel is really close to the airport but that's the only thing around. You will need to catch uber because the taxi is to expensive. Overall the hotel is nice and you feel like you are getting the Hawaiian experience but the employees of the hotel should be more friendly.
2 night trip May 14, 2015
Yvette
Rooms are basic and Spartan. Furnishings are old. Hotel is located in an industrial area close to the airport. No conveniences for guests within walking distance.
Other trip May 13, 2015
Stayed there because it was close to highway and airport. The staff was excellent,and very friendly. Older hotel, but very clean. Rooms and bathrooms are small but very clean. They do not charge for parking.
Other trip May 12, 2015
"One night lay over"
We needed a room preferably close to the airport while we waited for our next morning flight.
Other trip May 9, 2015
"Never again"
Out of courtesy to future Hotel customers, I would NOT recommend this hotel to anyone.... the room smelled musty, the pool pump was broken and the room air-conditioner did not work. I approached the office manager and all he would say is "if I wanted to check out that would be fine", but I was stuck, with it being so late in the day. The bathroom floor was filthy with wads of dirty hair all in the corners of the room. I definitely don't recommend this hotel to anyone!!!
Other trip May 8, 2015
"Airport hotel honolulu"
The staff were very friendly and helpful.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Margarette
"Acceptable hotel close to airport and shore"
This hotel will not be mistaken for a luxury resort, but I found it quite acceptable for my purposes. The rooms are on the small side, but I didn't spend a lot of time here. I wanted a hotel close to the airport as I had early morning flights out of Honolulu my first two mornings in the islands. A free shuttle will pick you up from the airport within a few minutes of your calling, and the shuttle runs on the hour and half hour to return you to the airport. As I am also a birdwatcher, for me the hotel was nicely located near a couple of parks and within walking distance of the shore. I enjoyed the one meal I had at the Chinese restaurant on the premises. There is, unfortunately, no place nearby to get breakfast, although morning coffee is available in the lobby. I have read other evaluations that complained of noise, but I found that the air conditioner drowned out whatever noise there might have been outside the room.
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
Fred
"Perfect for early flight"
Check in was easy and very friendly and helpful. Shuttle service was fabulous. Not far to the bus stop if you wanted to go to Waikiki for the day cheaply (5.00 return) Rooms clean and nice cotton sheets. Hot shower, small but adequate and perfect for an overnight stay.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"Close to airport"
Facility is very old. WIFI is too slow to display web pages. AC made the noise , but not cold. Bath towels and bed sheet are clean. Airport shutle is conveniently.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Better then staying in Waikiki and paying for park"
Nice location and close to shopping. Free parking. Rooms are comfortable and roomy.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Bo
"Not the best, not the worst, would stay again"
This hotel room wasn't the cleanest, but it was comfortable- quiet with friendly staff and a great airport shuttle. I would stay here again if I needed to be close to the airport.
1 night trip with friends Apr 19, 2015
Rae
"Stay at the motel for one night"
As I repeat the first message. There's no place for us to go out to eat or to shop. But But the staff was so so wonderful with deaf couple. Do respect our needs. I do respect them so much
1 night trip Mar 28, 2015
Ronald
"Convenient hotel near airport."
hotel is 5 minute drive from airport with free shuttle. Rooms are a bit small but sufficient, also include a small fridge. hotel is convenient location to downtown and central Oahu. Large park behind hotel provides close by area to walk, jog, picnic and watch canoe practice. Chinese restaurant on property provides abundant portions, and bar on property provided a very fun night of karaoke and friendly locals.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Nora
"Slept in the Motel 3 times"
The staff in this place was so so so great and wonderful to us the deaf couple. We do appreciate that. Also, they were so friendly and very helpful. One thing is that theres no restaurant or shopping near by the motel. We had to ride on the bus to Pearl Harbor and Oahu city. It was difficult for us. But we made it through ok. Thanks for your kindness.
2 night trip Mar 18, 2015