All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand

Great amenities
    Great room
    Location is ok
    Bad internet service
"Anniversary vacation of parents"
My parents who stayed for their anniversary vacation really enjoyed. The staff were helpful and the food buffet was the best. The only complain they can say is the location its far but aside from that everything is great....
5 night romance trip Jan 21, 2016
pearl
"Lobby and Benihana are nice. Everything else YUCK"
Driving up, the hotel looks great. Beautiful lobby with a new Benihana. Once I got past the driveway and lobby, everything started to materialize. The room was small, WiFi didnt work well at all. Worst of all, the smell of sewage was coming through the drain on the bathroom floor. It was really really stinky.Upon leaving the room to check the facilities, everything was totally outdated. The gym, "spa", and pool all looked like they were from the 70s and not upkept. The pool felt dirty and received little to no sunlight. I saw plenty of guests walk to the roofdeck and were totally confused with where to layout since there was no sunlight hitting that side of the building, and the staff was extremely unhelpful. Everything was extremely overpriced and the hotel tacked on outrageous tourist prices for everything, including my meal - i ordered an entree and received the tiniest piece of chicken. Front desk was VERY slow and took 15 minutes(no exaggeration) to check in and ALSO when checking out. Also the hotel is in the ghetto, and all your views are ugly. The only reason i stayed one night was because I wanted to go to the nightlife in Royal City Avenue which was a 7 minute cab ride away. That was a great time, but I switched hotels the next day.
1 night trip Jan 9, 2016
Sean
"Great price and great stay"
Great and friendly service but wifi doesn't work well.
3 night romance trip Dec 14, 2015
Clayton
"Chaotic, far off, crowded, bad breakfast"
Not so pleased. Not eenough shampoo. Breakfast always crowded. Not good. Noisy. Ants everywhere. Wifi hardly working. Far off. Shabby neighbourhood. Chaotic check-in and out. Will not return.
1 night romance trip Dec 14, 2015
"Last time in this one. Got remarkably worse!"
Was much better before. Took them 40 minutes to check in. Total fiasco. I never felt that unwelcome in Thailand. Bad treatment. Breakfast among the worst I ever had in Asia. Only cheap,dispensable stuff.Nobody cares about you. Terrible artificial juices. Sooooo crowded. Far away from everything. Hotel shuttles almost never running. Bad feeling about this p,ace. You can get better hotels in Bangkok for the same money. I for one will certainly not come back. Nice views, fast wifi :)
7 night business trip Dec 7, 2015
juan
"AVANI STAY"
Good service and impressive building. 7-8 mins from subway but hotel provides free shuttle service if you don't wish to walk.
2 night romance trip Dec 7, 2015
Ainsley
"Dream vacation to Thailand"
The hotel is beautiful and the service is great. The breakfast buffet was delicious with many choices to choose from and the staff at the hotel speaks English well. The hotel will assist you with setting up excursions and the location is great. The only suggestion I would make is to make the entrance to the shower wider because the shower door couldn't be opened wider because the toilet is in the way. Now, the shower itself is huge but getting in the shower was a tight squeeze. Otherwise, we will be back because we had a wonderful time. Thank you AVANI for making my husband and I feel like royalty!
2 night romance trip Nov 21, 2015
"A nice hotel."
I had a very comfortable stay. It's a very nice hotel and the staff was very helpful and friendly. The location of the hotel is not very convenient for going to most places except the airport. It costs only 30th from the airport to the hotel by taxi. The hotel is located on a very busy road and the surroundings are not very good. It costs a lot of money to go anywhere by taxi because of the traffic at most times. Also, the buffet breakfast, though good, is overpriced.
3 night trip Oct 22, 2015
Rajesh
"Closed to MRT and Air port Link station."
Wi Fi not working most of the times. After 5 days when I asked they told they cannot do anything about it. But mention they can upgrade when I check out. So disappointing.
Other trip Sep 22, 2015
"Nice hotel with few bad experiences"
Reception was not good. Even having with enough rooms, trying to upgrade the rooms by charging extra. Even after settling final bills, they have forgotten to refund the deposit taken at check-in until reminding by us.
Other trip Sep 19, 2015
Ranga
"Best Place to stay for your money"
Hotel look great and grand. I love temple placed outside. The lobby was very nice and comfy place to seat. Rooms was so clean with nice city view from 20th floor. Inroom service massage was very nice. Food in cafeteria was amazing for all vegetarian and non vegetarian travelers with very reasonable rate. customer service was quick. Great stay, I will come again.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
D. Patel
"Avani Atrium December 2014"
Location is set back on Petchaburi, thus, it is a hassle to walk to MRT. Luckily, there is a motorcycle taxi guy situated on the sidewalk near the entrance almost at all times. There were couple of times he wasn't there so had to do the 15 minute walk to the MRT. Luckily, since my GF drove, she picked me up when we went out. The hotel is pretty nice and it still known to the cabs and locals as Amari Atrium. Since it is old, there was a lot of remodeling going on (only in the daytime) when I was there. My room was one of the recently remodeled ones so all the furnishings were brand new. Not to mention the great view, massage tub, so when my GF came over, it was pretty nice. Since it is set back far from the MRT area, the selection of eateries and entertainment is limited. If convenience and quick access to the sites is important, then this will not be a place for you.
3 night trip Dec 3, 2014
Malcolm
"Average"
Bellman friendly and sweet.shuttle was convenient. Hotel was old not bad condition. Breakfast has too many curry items, not enough European thought. Hotel bar stinks of mould and damp, open the doors and let some air in! Overall hotel is ok and it was a pleasant stay
4 night romance trip Feb 23, 2015
valentina
"A convenient hotel in Bangkok"
This is a very nice hotel and is clean and well maintained. The only issue we had was that the water temperature in the shower was not stable - went from warm to boiling hot without warning - so you needed to be careful about this. Also the 'high speed' internet was basically suitable only for checking email - very difficult to access any web pages. That said, I would stay there again. The hotel is a 10 min walk from the Sky Train and MRT, which makes it very convenient. Also the restaurant in the hotel was very good and stayed open until at least 10 pm.
2 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
Jane
"wonderful stay!"
The room was very clean and spacious. The staff was professional and friendly. We had a wonderful stay and would recommend this hotel.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"excellent hotel. polite and educated staff .."
fantastiic hotel, staff more than polite, educated and respectful.i stayed at the executive floor with the best food i ever had in thailand (better than peninsula and hilton !!!) just a five star hotel except for the area..... so so neighbourhood 9in front but not the hotel s fault. 700 meteres from the mrt !
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
JUAN
"Really nice hotel and i am picky,believe me"
One if the best Hotels i stayed in.even better than the hilton. This is for the executive suite! No idea how are the regular rooms. Friendly staff, really great and polite. Shuttle to the metro. Neighbourhood no so nice but about 20 min walking to sukkhumvit. 5 stars, yes
3 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
juan
"A nice stay"
It was a nice experience and friendly staff
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Mazin
"Very nice staff"
Very pleasant stay and everything went very smooth. Amazing breakfast
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
uday
"New Year in Bangkok"
Very friendly and courteous staff. The location of the hotel is very far from downtown. Taxi drivers don't exactly know the hotel. I have to get a business card written in Thai language from limo service manager to show the name of the hotel and location every time we take the taxi from downtown back to the hotel. Few staff from the front desk hardly speak English. Hotel I believed is currently being renovated. For 3 nights they gave us room with tub and no shower area just a sliding curtain in order to take a shower and to avoid the commode are from getting wet. Breakfast is good but too much Indian food is being serve and no native food (thai food) was in the menu.
1 night family trip Jan 6, 2015
Romeo
Nice big hotel next to an MRT station. The staff was incredibly helpful with everything including setting up tours and rides. The lobby and restaurants were very nice. The pool and poolside bar were also very nice. The only complaints are the rooms were large but also very old.Had a lot of wear and tear. Also, the hot tub was broken the entire stay.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Great Hotel Really Comforting :D"
The Newly renovated rooms we chose did not have bath tubs even though it says so, but they changed us to even better rooms really quick. a lil far from the city center but a great view from our room and arrangement of the rooms. always cleaned very well when we come home back. there was one very good door man. really enjoyed talking him :)
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
Ismail
"Great service & courteous staff"
The staff was very helpful in organizing & storing my shipment of goods purchased at Ikea in the locker room.
3 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"Nice and Comfortable stay."
Very nice hotel, professional and friendly staff. Got upgraded to a beautiful suite.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Hotel staff very friendly. The second day there a fire occurred on the sixth floor. The staff was most helpful and the American general manager was most impressive with his coolness under fire. Literally.
4 night trip Apr 22, 2014
"close to all shopping-malls"
Very nice hotel. The roof-top bar and restaurant is amazing.
2 night trip with friends Apr 14, 2014
tauru
"Good location and excellent staff"
Will stay here again in the future. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The free shuttle to the skytrain/subway make getting around Bangkok easy efficient and affordable.
3 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Carlos
"Good hotel in the heart of Bangkok"
We had great service from the staff and was upgraded to a better room. The pool was handicap assessible which I greatly appreciated. We had a blast in Bangkok. I would recommend this hotel to others!
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
It was a nice place with clean rooms and the breakfast buffet is really good.
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2014
"Excellent, if you are in the 80's"
I really liked the gym and spa. However, like my room. I am not a fan of carpet. Carpet just carries too many germs and bacteria. I am not a germ phoeb either, but that is just common knowledge with today's standards. If my room was not carpeted. I would give this a hotel a 4 star. The staff and service was great. The shuttle was pretty cool for being out of the main bts/ mts line. The outside jacuzzi was almost rotted out, it's not like the picture. the outdoor pool and table look ok, it just happened to be a bit chilly, but that's not the hotel's fault.the kitchen looked superb. The mingle bar/ restaurant is probably what i liked the most. they deliver to your room or you could just eat there. Over all, the hotel is ok, it's the carpet that killed me. Nobody likes to look at stains and knowing that its a germ carrier.
3 night trip Dec 30, 2013
mike
Overall, our stay was okey. The rate was very reasonable. Our room was well cleaned but some stuff in the room were obviously outdated. The staff was very courteous and helpful. I will not rule out staying in this hotel again if given the chance to come back to Bangkok.
2 night trip Dec 27, 2013
Stan
Great Hotel. Friendliest Staff. Recommended to everyone. They made my Honeymoon a memorable one.
Other trip Dec 27, 2013
Aneel
"Good Business Hotel; Not a Tourist Neighborhood"
Like many mid-range accommodations in Bangkok, the price was quite reasonable for a product that closely resembles the basic brands of the major chains. The service is the star attraction. We were a large business group and were probably more demanding than most customers. The staff absolutely rose to the occasion with smiles across the board. The room was clean and had a fantastic city view. The breakfast and lunch buffets offered a nice variety of hot and cold dishes and sushi consistent with what one would expect from comparable hotels in Asia. On two of my four days, I did find small stains of mildew and what appeared to be blood on my sheets that did not come from me. It did appear that linens were changed, but the clean linens were stained from prior use. The biggest drawback to this hotel is the location. Bangkok is quite spread out, and it is not fair to say that there is one central tourist area. However, this hotel is not close to public transportation and is a 20-45-minute taxi ride from the city's best shopping and entertainment. It is, however, an easy drive to and from the airport, and the hotel offers a comfortable limo service at a reasonable fee. Bottom line: adequate for airport-convenient business needs but not for the traveler accustomed to Western brand-name hotels.
4 night business trip Oct 9, 2013
Zach B.
"Good for Relaxing"
It's a good place to relax, the room is clean & the staff are helpful. Their free shuttle to different shopping malls helps a lot, as the nearest train station is 1 km away. Unfortunately, the breakfast buffet doesn't have that many choices.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"Hotel is just OK not like 4 stars listed in Expedi"
Hotel is 10 minutes walk from Train Station, I will recommend take a train from the Airport just 35 Bht, hotel charge 1840 Bht, not a Free shutter like I tought, good breakfast, Gym is OK, good location, room needs some update, TAXI never turn the meter on, before take it make sure they are charging a far price for your ride
Other trip Sep 13, 2013
leo
"comfortable room with great view"
near to the airport, great staff but zero internet in the room.only in lobby
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
"Above average expensive food"
Staff was rude to other customers. As there room was not ready even after few hours. And was rude to other customer for doing booking online and not having c card for deposit
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
dinzee
"It was a very good choice and I will return again."
I really liked my stay at Amari Atriu and would return again, I received good value for the amount I paid. I stayed for 3 nights and it what was very convenient that the hotel is not to far from the airport and that even it is close to a very busy mainroad, it is a little bit away and there is no traffic noise. I also got a free upgrade to a better room when I asked for and the breakfast is amazing with a lot of choice. The only thing which could have been better is the English they speak. Compared with other international hotels I stayed their level of English was mostly poor, but all the staff was always friendly and smiling at me. There is also a nice gym and a open swimming pool I enjoyed much. If you wanna go to the city center, give yourself enough time, the streets were full of cars and it took a long time to go for shopping and to see some other highlights of Bangkok.
3 night trip Jul 1, 2013
Yves
Hotel was okay nothing special standard room was very standard and a bit run down looked nothing like picture online breakfast buffet was excellent had pretty much everything location wasn't great only couple of restaurants near by
1 night trip with friends Jun 24, 2013
Terry
"Price"
I originally booked 3 nights at a good rate through Hotels. Com. When we decided to stay an additional 5 nights they would not give me the same rate. They charged me $35 more a night for the same room. The hotel is old but in good shape. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. Good breakfast buffet.
3 night romance trip Apr 19, 2013
The hotel condition was good, however the room which was shown and provided were totally different. The room condition wasn't up what was shown before I booked the hotel. We were 3 people in room, and room was not comfortable for 3 people in room. The carpet was unclean, and when I asked the Reception to change my room, they simply denied it and didn't make any effort to fix the issue.
2 night trip Mar 19, 2013
Location was near where I wanted it, staff was friendly, room was clean.
2 night trip Mar 5, 2013
Great Hotel.... Close to the train... Good Luck crossing the street....:)
Business trip Feb 24, 2013
HL

A quick stop off before coming to Chiang Mai
3 night romance trip Jan 18, 2016
Charlene
Great stay...lovely hotel.
2 night romance trip Dec 27, 2015
"Good price Hotel"
Over all it was a great experience no fuss, service was prompt free shuttle was not bad it was a short stay but good.
1 night trip Dec 27, 2015
Manpreet Singh
"Average."
Condition of the hotel room still ok, however looks a bit old. Wifi is terrible. They definitely need improvement on their wifi. Not all staffs are helpful. If there isn't discount on hotel.com I will not book this hotel again as it ain't worth the price.
6 night romance trip Dec 18, 2015
Junjie
SG
"10 days in Bangkok"
Great service ,reasonably cheap and comfortable . Don't let the local down the front of driveway talk you in to going to the floating market (he's a conman)!
10 night trip Dec 13, 2015
Great room to stay in. But too bad surrounding there nothing much not even much food stall u gotta walk for approx 5-10 min to grab a bite.
1 night trip with friends Dec 10, 2015
Rong Xian
SG
"Exceptional modern hotel and great value for money"
Not the greatest location for getting around, but the free hotel shuttle every hour gets you to the BTS. Other than that, I cannot fault the hotel, and rate it very highly. If you have your own transport, or will be using taxis, then I would highly recommend this hotel. Great business hotel. Exceptional value for what you're getting.
1 night trip Dec 10, 2015