All hotels in Brentwood, Tennessee, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here9025 Church St E, Brentwood, TN, 37027, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

2.7
    2.9
    2.5
Busy schedule for a few days while visiting Nashville, needed inexpensive room to mainly sleep and it fit the bill. Staff nice and friendly.
3 night trip May 11, 2013
saj
"Really disappointed"
When we arrived, we were greeted at the front desk by the friendliest person you would ever want to meet! Paige was helpful, funny and sweet. She made a joke about how far we had to go around the building to get to our entrance, so I think we overshot it and went to the back of the building, We entered in the rear at the garden level and couldn't believe the amount of filth that greeted us. I guess they don't book that floor because it was absolutely disgusting. The carpet probably hadn't been vacuumed in six months and the walls were a mess. As we climbed the stairs it got a little better, but generally the place gave me the creeps. I didn't want to touch anything in the room and couldn't wait to check out. The room we had was old and everything was run down. Other than the friendly service, this place is the pits!
1 night trip May 9, 2013
"No Frills"
The staff is wonderful, but when I say no frills, it's no frills. pool still very green, no elevator,no maid service but I did like i had a mini kitchen and close to where i need to go and bed was comfy enough.
2 night trip May 3, 2013
Dre
"Ewwwwww!!!"
Dirty and stinky we got up and left really early to escape it. Spend the extra money to stay somewhere else
1 night business trip May 6, 2013
JJ
"Good and Basic"
I arrived late (1 am), rang up desk clerk. No problems. Good clean room and great for the price.
1 night trip May 5, 2013
wrdill
"Nice place for the price and convenience."
After reading some of the other reviews, I must say I was pleasantly surprised about the condition of the hotel. The staff were very friendly, the room was acceptable (I was attending a conference and was only there to sleep at night), and it was very convenient to where the conference was. It looked very nice from the outside, but was only fair on the inside...but was a good deal for the price.
3 night trip May 1, 2013
Marty
"suited our purpose"
staff was very friendly,continental breakfast was good, hallways needed to be cleaned, The bathroom wall/wallpaper needed repair from water leaks .Bed was comfortable, suited our purpose for a place to sleep - which was all we needed. no elevator - steps to all rooms, if that is an issue.
3 night trip Apr 19, 2013
PeggyI
"It was ok could have been better"
Brentwood is a nice area... The room I was ok could have been better with the price I paid for. House keeping didn't visit one Time while I was there for the whole week, but it was ok
4 night business trip Apr 15, 2013
Why
"The Neighboorhood is beautiful but the room hmmm.."
I specifically requested a NON smoking room and received a SMOKING room disguised as a NON smoking room. The hotel was NASTY and I paid close to 200.00 for 4 days of this. I heard a dog yapping the whole time and the people upstairs constantly walking around!!!
3 night trip Apr 12, 2013
C Watkins
We were very disappointed in the condition of this hotel. The carpeting in the hallways and in the room was very dirty and stained. We repeatedly told management that the laminate flooring in the one hallway needed scrubbed from what appeared to be pet urine stains. The staff that we encountered were friendly & as helpful as they could be...they did seem very busy. Unless this hotel gets cleaned up, we will not stay here again or recommend it to anyone.
Other trip Apr 10, 2013
MB
"Dirty and Smelly"
The Non-smoking room and entire hall had a very thick smokey smell that made me and all of my belongings smell very bad. Also the room itself was just old and not very clean to the standards of what a hotel should be. Decent for the low nightly cost of $47 a night i suppose, but not an enjoyable stay.
2 night trip Apr 5, 2013
Nice, cheap and close to interstate - exactly what we needed.
Other trip Mar 30, 2013
lauren
OK for the price
1 night trip Mar 22, 2013
"Awful experience"
This hotel was filthy. I would have gone somewhere else if I had not pre-paid through hotel.com on a daily deal. It is obvious that people are living there - not business people, but families. My guess is families who cannot afford any place else. The room stank and the carpet had dark stains. I hardly slept as I worried about whether someone would break in. I put a chair under the door, but had a ground floor window. I left the light on all night. Do not stay here.
1 night trip Mar 19, 2013
Business Traveler
"Looked like it had been flooded"
The halls in my area of the hotel looked as though they had been recently flooded. The hall reeked of mildew and there was no way to turn the shower on. Even the ice trya had mildew in it. Not staying here again: EVER!
5 night trip Mar 10, 2013
"nashville"
Hotel was good for the money.. Needs updates.. Items such as rugs, lights... bathroom.. The room was overall clean and good for the time I was there... Toilet ran off and on all through the night though..
Other trip Mar 12, 2013
Tigger
"Nice People, Nasty Hotel"
The people at the front desk are probably the nicest people you would ever meet. Very helpful in guiding me in from out of town and even kept up with the weather report in concern for my safety. Unfortunately, they work in a dump. I'll try to paint a picture: Walking down the hall to the room - bad smell and stains on the carpet. Walk into the room - more bad smell, dirty carpet, walls desperately need a coat of paint, something that resembles mucus (I hope) on the wall next to the bed, cigarette burns in the sink and on the windowsill, stains on the furniture, caulk gooped on the closet roof in a shabby attempt to repair a hole in the corner where the closet door was likely ripped off the wall. Did I mention the mold and cobwebs in the ceiling?
5 night business trip Mar 2, 2013
Wade
"Nasty......."
There is only one thing I can saw nice about the hotel and that is the staff was polite and friendly. The hotel was filthy, faucets leaked, carpets nasty, wallpaper coming off walls, cracks on the walls, the bed sunk to the middle making it hard to sleep and they had full kitchens but no hair dryers. Would never stay there again or recommend. Dogs were barking at times as well.
Other trip Feb 26, 2013
Some improvement were made since I stayed there last.
2 night trip Feb 16, 2013
"Very good value for the dollar"
We were quite surprised at the very good quality of our room. It was very clean, had all the amenities necessary ie micro, full sized fridge, flat screen. The bed was very comfortable and this location is about 15 mins from downtown Nashville. There is also Judge Bean's Texas-style restaurant (go for the jambalaya - it's sinful!) just about a mile away if you want to stay local. The staff were friendly, helpful and got us towels, toothbrushes and toothpaste when we asked. We did notice on our last day that there were dogs in the room next door and we could hear them very clearly which, if they were there our entire stay, would have prompted a "thin walls" review. No downside - we paid about $100 for two nights and have never stayed in a place for that price (last minute reservation, also) that was close to this quality. Definitely recommend. Paige was very nice also, and we hope she is feeling better.
2 night trip Feb 9, 2013
Reserved a non-smoking room on Hotels.com but only had smoking rooms available. Ok for one night stay if you looking for cheap.
2 night business trip Feb 6, 2013
"Review"
Facilities were average and decent for the cost. However, the Fitness Room was very poor. None of the equipment worked properly. Last, it would have been nice to have a cup of coffee in the morning. That's not much to ask. Thank you.
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2013
"Nashville trip"
It wasn't comfortable non smoking suite is like a days inn regular room if you know what I mean smells like smoke but it was for a couple of ours sleep. If I was staying for more that on knight I would have check out of here MAJOR Cleaning this place need.
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2013
keino
I will not stay there again. Room was run down. Faucet dripped constantly. Rooms on either side had dogs. Overall not what I was expecting.
2 night business trip Jan 22, 2013
"Good deal"
Good price and great room with a full kitchen. great TV with some movie channels
Other trip Oct 3, 2012
Nice place but I was supposed to get a non smoking room and the room was definitely a smoking room. The hall was full of smoke, even though the room didn't smell bad at first after a while you could smell it. My eyes burned while I was in there and had a sore throat by the end of the stay.
2 night trip Sep 21, 2012
"Rooms need work"
Staff has always been great. The condition of the rooms need work. Leaky sinks in both bathroom and kitchen. Flooring appears old and molded.
2 night trip Sep 14, 2012
"close to shopping, restaurants, etc"
We liked the set-up with a refrigerator and kitchen, nice sized room, table and chairs and love seat, also an outside pool. Neighborhood pleasant & staff friendly. Did have to let staff know about bags of garbage in stairwells, before it was removed. Also room was fairly clean except for linoleum floors which needed a good scrubbing! Air conditioner very close to bed and noisy. No channel guide for TV. No elevator but two flights of stairs for some rooms. Pet friendly.
4 night family trip Aug 23, 2012
Jan
"Not so bad"
The room was cheap, comfortable, and the kitchenette was nice, but the walls were thin and you could sometimes here the noises from the other rooms.
2 night trip Aug 17, 2012
TH
"I wouldn't stay here in the future...."
Well, There was mad drama from the time I came to the hotel to check in....one of the guests was fussing about the bed being hard and the fact that she needed another pillow. the receptionist told the guest that she couldnt help her because the guests took all the pillow....so the guests made a big show and a fuss and from there I felt kinda...umm...scared...finally after the dramatic show, I was given my room key and I headed towards my room....the hallway was DISGUSTING and it smelled HORRID...since these are studio efficiencies with kitchens, everyone was cooking and frying food and the smell was mixed in the air which made me and my husband want to vomit...the carpets are old and stained, the room had horrible unpleasant lighting. the bed was soft at least....but everything was very...ewww....I wouldnt stay here again ever ever...i feel bad for the receptionist because she was very nice. but this building needs to do a TOTAL makeover.....so sad since it's located in such a beautiful area....tsk..tsk...tsk....
1 night trip Aug 3, 2012
Evy
I have never stayed some where that it is ok for your dog to use the bathroom in the halls and apparently in the rooms [viewing the stains on the couch and floor]
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2012
steve
"Brentwood area."
Convenient. Plenty of dining nearby.
1 night business trip Jul 14, 2012
"dirty place"
The hotel is in need of remodeling and better housekeeping. I stayed there 4 days and not one time was the hallway carpet swept. Just overall dirty. I had to go buy some plug in air fresheners in order to stay in the room.
3 night trip Jul 12, 2012
"Mercy Me!"
The room was supposed to by Non-Smoking but the odor betrayed that claim plus the cigarette burns on the bed linens didn't add to the credibility. Sometime this place is OK sometime not. Not this time.
2 night business trip Jul 2, 2012
Jack
"No big complaints / But no huge praises!"
Got a great deal on a room here. Good surrounding area. Reminded me of an old 70s apartment in some ways - but was clean enough. Be sure to bring your own hair dryer and shampoos,etc! Totally fine if you just need a safe place to sleep!
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2012
LL
"never again"
It served a one night inexpensive purpose in a great area. I wouldn't stay there again.
Other trip Jun 27, 2012

"pessimo"
Hotel muito antigo e extremamente SUJO. Nunca tinha ficado em algo parecido. Lençois furados, aranha no quarto, todo o mobiliário antigo e danificado, banheira impossível de usar totalmente encardida. Tirei fotos e vou postar depois. No meu segundo dia me cobraram as diárias, que já tinha pago ao hoteis.com. Perdi 3 horas para resolver o problema e assim perdi meus passeios todos agendados daquele dia, pois ainda teria jogo do Brasil da Copa do mundo. Foi um extress. O atendente retirou as diárias de meu cartao de crédito. Só depois de tudo regularizado foi que devolveram. Um total absurdo. Farei uma reclamaçao formal com fotos e tudo o mais por e-mail diretamente para o hoteis.com. Não reservem esse hotel. É um lixo.
3 night trip Jun 15, 2014
monica
BR
"Zimmer okay, Anlage dreckig"
Die Anlage war sehr schmutzig. Viele Hinterlassenschaften von Hunden und die Nebeneingänge einfach nur dreckig. Das Zimmer war sehr groß, angemessen eingerichtet und sauber. Es ist eine ältere Anlage. Für eine oder zwei kurze Übernachtungen würden wir es wieder buchen, ansonsten für längeren Aufenthalt nicht. Frühstück lediglich ein "grab & go".
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2013