All hotels in Santa Barbara, California, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1188 Coast Village Road, Santa Barbara, CA, 93108, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Friendly service"
I loved the discount card we received for an awesome breakfast cafe up the street
1 night trip Apr 3, 2014
Ingrid
"Excellent location"
I took the city bus to UCSB from the bus stop just down the Inn. It took me about an hour to get to campus involving a transfer downtown. But, one way fare is only $1.75 (have an exact change!). The Inn is also conveniently located to very good restaurants within the easy walking distance. I also took the bus to San Ysidro shopping area, and it was also very convenient. As for the condition of the Inn, the carpet in my room needed spot cleaning and the blinds in the bathroom needed fixing. But the rooms have the low-key old charm, and I like them as they are not those cookie-cutter hotel rooms (although slightly small). Toilet amenities are very good, too. Some front receptionist are friendlier than others. Overall, it is a very good place to stay, if you are a particular person like me.
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
Moon Rabbit
"Great location!"
Perfect location with easy access, good parking on site, close to everything including restaurants, shops, beach, museums, etc. Can walk to many. Quiet the night we were there. Loved the partial breakfast coupon given for the fab cafe down the street!! Best breakfast ever there.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"Good quiet location."
Room is small but it's updated, clean and comfortable.
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
Ogi
"Nice small place"
Room very clean and bed very good. Very small, tight fit getting around the furniture. Bathroom is very tiny, though shower was good.
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
meg
room was very small but comfortable.
1 night trip Mar 9, 2014
Excellent! Location, staff and the room was very comfortable. Great bed. As a business person on the road a lot I will stay at Coast Village Inn over and over. I will recommend to friends and business associates.
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2014
"Best Value in Montecito"
Loved it and to tell you the truth it was better than the reviews. Do stay here. One recommendation the view from the front rooms is minimal so staying in the back rooms is quieter and probably at a better rate.
2 night trip Feb 16, 2014
"Loved it!"
This is a charming old motel in excellent condition in the perfect location. I was extremely pleased and will be back.
1 night trip with friends Feb 9, 2014
"Clean and easy access"
Great find in high end Montecito. Very clean. Easy check in, low-key, very clean room, newer furnishings. Would stay there again.
Other trip Feb 7, 2014
Tara
"Room was fine, except bathroom just too small."
Everything was fine except for the bathroom. There was not any space in the bathroom to put anything down - not even a spot for a toothbrush!
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014
"great value, cozy place"
Great service, very good location, good value.
1 night trip Jan 24, 2014
"Coast Village Inn - best value in Santa Barbara"
I've stayed at lodge several times; always great except during summer months as no AC. Great staff and great value for rates. Highly recommend
1 night business trip Jan 22, 2014
Not a value. They charged me $3.00 a day to park and I still had to park on the street. Overall I was expecting a really nice Monticeto Hotel. this was not that. Small room toilet ran on and on. would avoid in the future.
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
"Great value"
Our room was clean and spacious for 3 people. Nice hard wood floors. Staff was friendly and courteous. Breakfast vouchers for excellent cafe. Perfect location for our needs. Easy to find and safe.
1 night trip Jan 24, 2014
Rose
"WE LOVED ARE STAY & PLAN TO GO BACK SOON"
WE WENT THERE TO ARE GRANDDAUGHTER PLAY WESTMONT. IT WAS A PERFECT PLACE FOR US ,CLOSE TO EVERYTHING & NOT TOO BUSY. WE COULD WALK TO PLACES. THE PRICE FOR THE ONE NIGHT STAY WAS A GOOD DEAL. WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PLACE FOR RELAXING TIME & COMFORT CAN'T BE BEAT.
1 night trip Jan 21, 2014
ED & KATHY
"Fabulous location"
The location is incredible, property is out dated and there is deferred maintenance . No Airconditioning, a big minus in my book.
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2014
Carson
Location is great. Staff and bedding are very nice. Very loud train sounds in the wee hours of the morning. No in room coffee, though available in the lobby early in the morning (6am). Room is very small, but perfect for just one person. I will stay here again.
Other trip Jan 14, 2014
meg
"Noisy- You'll hear your neighbors and the train."
The hotel was clean and well kept. It's conveniently located in Montecito and they offer a $5 breakfast coupon to Jeannie's, which has really good food! We thought it was sneaky though that they charge you a few bucks for hotel parking, although it isn't stated anywhere until you check in (hidden fee). The cons of staying here is the motel is older construction. You can hear your neighbors conversation and the walls are THIN! Every noise including the train passing through the town will keep you awake. I'm a sound sleeper usually, but it felt like we were sleeping outside!
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2013
B.H.
"Old style, but comfy"
Breakfast coupons at local coffee shop were great. No A/C but not needed on most days in Santa Barbara/Montecito. Wall heater -old fashioned kind. Cheery room, nice decor, not too much sound proofing but only bothered us one night out of four with a family next door. Very convenient location and good for walking around, even at night. Value for price was reasonable for Christmas season. Would definately stay again.
4 night trip Dec 25, 2013
James L.
"Nice place, good service"
Room 11 is a little small (especially the bathroom) but the hotel is clean and fairly-priced, across the street from a decent pizza place and close to the 101.
1 night trip Dec 18, 2013
"Nice, close to the beach and downtown."
Personnel was accommodating and welcoming
Other trip Dec 21, 2013
N B
Loved the location the room and the people at the front desk!
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
Dennis J
"Montecito coast village"
Room was small , but so am I . I think larger people would have a problem. Personal was very friendly and helpful.
3 night trip Dec 10, 2013
I was very happy with my stay considering I've been staying there for about 20 years now. I will definitely return soon.
2 night trip with friends Nov 25, 2013
"Less than expected"
Per the Expedia description and the hotels pictures, we were lead to believe that we were getting a luxurious room in a large inn in the heart of Montecito. What we got was an oversized closet with a bathroom so small my husband could barely get through the door, or take a shower comfortably. We arrived to find that they still use a lock and key system which was ok until realizing that we could not lock the deadbolt from the outside only the knob. (not comforting I don't care where we are) Fast forward 45 minutes into our stay and there is a LOUD thundering sound on the main wall. I practically jumped out of my skin while my husband checked it out. There are storage closets on the opposite side of the main wall to our room and for some reason the staff were in there oh every hour or so. When brought up with the concierge I was assured those were linen closets and I shouldn't be hearing what I was clearly hearing/experiencing. Needless to say the staff did nothing and we just endured. Last but not least the room seemed pretty clean, however upon inspection of the coffin sized shower I discovered hair, that did not belong to my family. On a side note they were also doing some major construction on their onsite restaurant which was not disclosed and parking was dreadful! All of that being said I am sorry to say that I will not be coming back here nor will I refer anyone here. I am glad I didn't break the bank on this one and in the future will do a little more research.
Other trip Nov 17, 2013
L.B
No coffee pot, no A.C., itty-bitty bathroom.
Other trip Nov 14, 2013
"Romantic getaway"
It was wonderful. Great rooms, great staff. Loved it and will nook again.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
mindy
"great experience"
nice staff, small, simple but cleaning room
1 night trip Oct 27, 2013
Alex
"nice hotel"
clean and quaint hotel. the room was small but very well decorated and painted
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
"Stylish Montecito Motel"
My husband and I enjoyed our stay at the Coast Village Inn. The heated pool was lovely as well as the attentiveness of the staff. We would recommend this motel to anyone, but especially if you are not too tall (under 5ft. 10in.). All the amenities are wonderful, but the bathroom in our queen size room was so tight that a taller person might have some obstacles to overcome with regards to space.
1 night trip Oct 21, 2013
"close to highway"
Clean, very small bathroom, there's a $3 charge for parking, they gave us coupons for a nice breakfast at a cute place up the street. The walls of the hotel were very thin, could hear the people talking in the next room.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2013
"Pleasant stay, good price. We'll be back."
The Good: The staff were all very nice. The place is neat and clean. Nice pool and views from the balcony. Plenty of room for 2 people and luggage. Free bicycles helmets and locks. Coupons to Jeanine's Bakery are much appreciated. Shower water pressure and temperature good. Toiletries provided and tissues were artfully pleated. The Bad: No cross-ventilation (Bring a fan to set in the bathroom doorway), so we had to keep the ceiling fan going the entire hot October night. Bed seemed comfortable, but my back was not enthusiastic. Some hair left in the shower drain. The elevated view of the ocean also subjects one to freeway noise, a white noise that drowns out early-morning mid-week construction work on the restaurant next door. We were glad to be offered extra breakfast coupons in compensation.
Other trip Oct 17, 2013
Stephan
"You Get What You Pay For"
Inexpensive hotel, but: 1. Train going by woke me up 2x 2. Construction woke me up around 6 AM 3. Tiny, uncomfortable bathroom 4. They charge $3 for overnight parking which is stupid
Other trip Oct 17, 2013
"Sweet times"
My overall time spent at this facility was excellent. The staff was eager to help beyond most of my experiences in travel! The young folks at the front desk were all very professional and eager to make my trip FUN. The room was nice, and very clean! The only issue I had was that the bed was too soft for my taste. Also there was construction adjacent to this facility. The night shift gent gave me a double breakfast voucher to compensate for the inconvenience.
2 night trip Oct 9, 2013
Jillis
"great deal"
staff wsa excellent. breakfast place really good
1 night trip Oct 3, 2013
jeff metz
"Motel Room - Cut above average"
Pretty fair buy!
1 night trip Oct 1, 2013
TravelPro
"Small rooms"
No air in room only one window would open. The bath room was so small my legs were upto the wall when setting on the John . Great location but hope for cool day,
1 night business trip Oct 1, 2013
Nice place to stay, & location. Staff was pleasant, good view. Discounted price was good value.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2013
"Very Close to Santa Barbara Bowl for Concerts!"
The girl at the reception was super nice. she suggested a few great local restaurants and bars, when we asked what to do while we waited for before and after Concert. By the way, this hotel is so close to Santa Barbara Bowl, we just took Taxi to avoid parking & driving (No Drinking & Driving!) Planning to stay here next time!
1 night trip with friends Sep 24, 2013
"nice little getaway hotel"
great place in santa barbara
1 night romance trip Sep 25, 2013
mike
Customer Service was great and really enjoyed my stay... I will stay again...
1 night business trip Sep 19, 2013
"Quaint"
This is a cute little place near some great restaurants and boutiques! The staff is fantastic
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2013
Paul C.
"Nice area"
They are under construction right now so the entrance was hard to find. Second floor has only stair access in the front even though my room was in the back. However, once in the room it was great. Bathroom/shower was a little cramped but inside the shower is large and clean. Great bed and amenities. I couldn't figure out how to turn on the air but they had a nice ceiling fan setup. I just thought it was a beautiful area. Took a run/walk in the morning and had a cup of coffee over at Coffee Bean across the street.
Other trip Sep 13, 2013
"Nice Little Inn"
Great spot to stay! prices were reasonable for what the accommodations were. Parking was a bit awkward though, that's just about the only complaint I had.
1 night trip Aug 27, 2013
"One night stay"
Only stayed one night so review is limited. Bathroom a bit tight and no air-conditioning. The overhead Fan was helpful but we couldn't find the remote to turn off the Light so the room was a bit warm. Otherwise clean and friendly.
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
"Relaxing town to vacation in"
Staff was friendly. Location was great.
2 night trip Aug 6, 2013
"A nice hotel close to the beach."
It was quaint but a little small for a nice bathroom. Otherwise was adequate.
Other trip Jul 26, 2013
Marian
"Good Find"
We had to go to Santa Barbara to pick up a surfboard and have dinner with friends, so we just needed a quick place to sleep for one night. I read the reviews prior to booking so I was well aware of the kind of accommodations we were considering. It was pretty much exactly what we were expecting and we were very pleased. It was conveniently located, a nicely updated room with remote controlled ceiling fan (no A/C, wasn't necessary). The hotel is older, but is clean and well maintained. The only complaint I have is one which was stated in the reviews I read before booking. There isn't a surface to place toiletries and personal hygeine items in the bathroom. There is a little glass shelf over the toilet, which is used by the hotel for complimentary tissue, soap, shampoo, etc. That is not reason enough for me not to return to this hotel. There is also a very nice pool. I think this hotel would make for a very romantic getaway. Too bad we could only stay one night.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2013
Della
"What a disappointment"
When we got to Coast Village Inn they stated that guest had to pay 3 dollars a night for parking. Once we got to the room, the fitted sheet was dirty with a big, noticeable brown stain on one of it's corners. The room didn't have a refrigerator (needed for my infant's milk) when I was told previously that it did. Overall experience: BAD.
Other trip Jun 26, 2013