All hotels in Riverside, California, United States of America
3400 Market Street, Riverside, CA, 92501, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Sets "ABOVE" the bar for Marriott!"
Our stay at this Marriott was mind blowing. Everyone and I mean everyone even down to the gentleman changing the light bulbs were so courteous. We enjoyed the hotel so much that my wife and I ate dinner and breakfast right there in the hotel! By the way "Jose" in the restaurant was the best server ever! Everyone goes the extra mile there. I hope that the price stays reasonable because I would rate this hotel 5 stars...best kept secret!
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
Lorin s.
"Hello"
Had a nice stay! The girls at the front desk were very friendly .. The rooms were very clean!
1 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2014
"Would stay again"
Esrly check in, late check out, close to our event , great stay .
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
"Graduation"
Love this hotl, recommend to anyone traveling to riverside, peaceful, beautiful surrounding
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
"Great deal."
I have had nicer rooms downtown, but location-wise, you can't beat it. I was in town for a concert and was able to walk.
1 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2014
Denise
The worst service I ever got in this level of the hotel.
1 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
"very nice"
I will stay here again.
1 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
"Mixed review"
Be prepared for extra expenses at this hotel. I thought we found a good deal through a third party website until we actually arrived. Guess I didn't read the fine print. We were hit an extra charges for parking and more (outrageously) for Internet access, turning the good deal into an average deal. Still, it was a Marriott with great facilities and very comfortable surroundings. The customer needs to decide if the additional costs are worth it.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
No breakfast Simple rooms High price
2 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
"Weekend in Riverside"
Excellent hotel, but the air conditioner noise from the neighboring room was very loud. We complained and were quickly changed to another room. Obviously the management knew about this problem so they reacted quickly.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Maria M
great stay - comfortable room and bed
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2014
Adriana
"Beware"
Go stay somewhere else! Terrible stay. Noisy and they charge for everything! Parking, internet, etc...
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"Good place to stay"
Took a while to get the room but overall iy was a good place to stay.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Weekend Getaway"
The hotel staff were great and the bed was extra comfy
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
SG
"Nice Hotel. Close to Shopping and Restaurantsi"
The hotel was very nice and clean. Bed was very comfortable. The hotel is in walking distance to shops and restaurants. No need to use your car. Will go back again.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Diana
Exelent stay good cervice location is perfect we had lost of fun pool is great !!!
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"The folks make the difference"
An otherwise "just another hotel stay" can be made different by the people behind the counter. We were fortunate to have a young, bright, very helpful gentleman by the name of Trey helping us get around town and get around the hotel. Thanks Trey, friendly folks like you is what keeps us coming back.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Luis
"Excellent service and great location"
All of the staff I encountered were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was delicious and exactly as I special ordered it. The hotel is in an ideal location to walk to a number of shops and fantastic restaurants and, of course, the conference center. Self-parking is easy and reasonably-priced.
2 night business trip Jun 18, 2014
Chrissy
It is a beautiful hotel and the service was very good. The restaurant was excellent.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
YY
"Great Service and Comfy Beds"
We stayed two nights and were extremely comfortable from beginning to end. Our parking fee was waived-- which was great because I believe guests of the hotel should not be forced to pay for parking. Cleaning staff did a wonderful job cleaning our room between days. Beds were very comfortable and hotel was quiet both nights. Close to restaurants and shops. The "Starbucks" downstairs was wonderful for a quick cup of coffee before heading out. Also, the small store in the lobby was great-- especially when the morning sickness hit and I needed some 7up.
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"nice place to stay"
Employees were very helpful and kind the area was nice to go out and walk around shops restaurants and weather was nice
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
jean
"JWM"
Everything was in good order. The room was clean and the staff was very professional. I was a bit disappointed that I was denied a late checkout after I was told it was okay. If I hadn't called and followed up, I might have been charged an additional fee.
1 night business trip May 16, 2014
Cynthia
VERY NICE
1 night trip with friends May 3, 2014
Gloria M artinez
"Relaxing hotel in the heart of downtown Riverside."
Wonderful helpful staff...We had a great breakfast at the buffet...very friendly waitress!
Other trip May 10, 2014
Really enjoyed the renovation this hotel went through
1 night business trip May 3, 2014
Nice place to take in downtown Riverside.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
Greg H
"Gettho neigborhood for a good hotel"
everything was ok, with the exeption of the neighborhood to many narcotics deals on the streets and oldest profesion in the world ladies walking by
1 night trip May 3, 2014
temo
"Great option to attend Fox Performing Arts Center"
We stayed one night at the Marriott to attend a Dream Theater concert at the Fox Performing Arts Center two blocs away. We had a wonderful time there. The staff was friendly and helpful, the room was well kept and clean. We enjoyed dinner and breakfast at the hotel, top quality. The Hotel itself is beautiful.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
fernando
"Very pleased:)"
We recently went to UCR for a luncheon. This hotel was very close, clean, the staff were wonderful and helpful it was beautiful and I will now choose this hotel for future visits to UCR functions. Thank you For booking last minute with a great price!
1 night business trip Apr 11, 2014
Lacey
"Nice hotel near everything!"
The hotel staff were very helpful since we had never been in riverside. We were only there for dance competition n needed a room close to venue and it was perfect , only 1 min away! We could've walked there! The pool area was clean n not packed n towels fully stocked ! My only complaint is of an older guest who was drinking at the hotel restaurant complained of our girls talking too much, hey we have chatty 7yr olds! Kids will be kids! Other than that the food was delicious! The room was very clean and neat. The walls are thin and you are able to hear other guest walking by but other than that we has a great stay ! Would come here again.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
Dance Mom
"No stress location"
The Marriott Riverside is a well maintained property in the middle of all that downtown Riverside has to offer. Easy walk to the Fox Performing Arts Center. Easy walk to the historic Mission Inn and all the surrounding shops. We had a thoroughly enjoyable visit. The hotel staff were very helpful. Parking garage next door was so easy to use. Cost was very reasonable.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Rich
To many drunk people everywhere bad customer service I tried to check in at 330 an the receptionist told me they had no available rooms yet which is ridiculous !!! Never again!
1 night business trip Mar 22, 2014
"Marriot Rancho Cucamunga"
Hotel was clean in a nice part of Old Rancho Cucamunga
1 night business trip Mar 22, 2014
Chris C.
The hotel and staff were great. Very clean and polite. Everything was very close and within walking distance. Great food and places to go all around hotel. However, the description of the room said it would have a refrigerator and it did not. When my kids and other family and friends were at the pool we heard gunshots and then a helicopter circled for a long time. There were also all kinds of parties going on that had running and screaming in the hallways all night long. But all in all it was fine.
1 night business trip Mar 15, 2014
"Nice room"
The only complaint I would have is that there is no hairdryer in the bathroom. Other than that it was a great stay.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Rita
"Close to business meeting"
Enjoyed our stay. Pleasant evening after 450mile drive; bar tenders both nights were great. Only criticism was our room was right above the entrance portico and the two large flood lights penetrated our drapes and window covering, waking us in the middle of the night. Pool, food, parking, staff all were a credit to tired travelers. Location close to the superior court building was why we chose this hotel; location to interesting sights (the historic Inn) and restaurants was a bonus.
2 night business trip Mar 12, 2014
"Couldn't find my reservation"
Tried to check in but the hotel clerk found no reservation that I booked on expedia 4 days prior finally had to check in without a reservation. Hotel charged for WiFi I did not use. Did not offer me anything for my inconvenience. I was late to a family surprise party because of delayed check in. Overall stay not pleasant. Next time I will consider other hotels instead.
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
R.L.
"No WiFi!"
Hotel was decent. Very disappointed at the fact that we had to pay $10 a day for parking and $12.95 a day for WiFi. We've stayed at less expensive hotels and these amenities were included. Overall good stay. .
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2014
Mariza
"Alright"
Great location. Parking is $10 dollars per day.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
Juan
"way over priced for the quality"
It was basically like I stayed I at motel 6 for 200$ a night
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2014
lona
Nice hotel, clean, friendly staff, comfortable rooms. No complaints.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
KC
"It was such a wonderful stay at your Hotel ."
we wer there for our 45th anaversary and the staff sent up a plate of chocolet covered strawberrie s yum yum. the ladies at the lounge were so friendly and very personable. we plan on going again very soon. Thank your staff for such a wonderful stay. Happy Valentines day. The Mc Combs
Other trip Feb 15, 2014
Polly
"weekend stay"
Friendly accommodating staff. Nice room and amenities.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
"Very clean nice amenities and close to the mission"
We enjoy the amenities and the continental breakfast -The hotel is close to the Mission Inn and a lot of fun activities Parking is secure and convenient
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
It was great even though it was just one night
1 night trip Jan 17, 2014
"Some get better with age, some just get older"
The hotel is not well maintained in the rooms. Dinner portions and quality are lacking. Staff seems unaware that they are in a service business, no welcome to the Riverside Marriot ever - even from the front desk! I struggled with my luggage while the bellman simply watched and never offered to help. When he greeted me at the door and asked how is your day going? Ans. should have been - OK until I watched you watch me struggle with my baggage for the last three minutes. Not working for tips are you? Overall a Motel 6 might provide better service. You really need to have a staff meeting and say good bye to employees that don't get it. Like it or not you are a servant to your customers.
1 night business trip Jan 23, 2014
Dr. Jim
"Walking distance to Mission Inn"
The stay was sweet and short. I was expecting the availability of having a king bed versus the two doubles. We were not given the choice. Also the parking was an extra cost. That doesn't make sense to me. I'm already staying with the hotel, I should not have to pay extra to park in the hotel's parking structure.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2013
Evelin
"Clean, but has minor issues"
Staff is very friendly, no free breakfast, even if it's a bagel and OJ, that would have been nice. Bar staff was really nice, but sadly kept serving people that really didn't need any more booze. Room was clean, hand soap was nice but the shampoo and conditioner left my hair frizzy. I left something in my room and they were kind enough to mail it back to me. The lamp shades were all beat up. Beds were comfortable. I've never liked paying to park at a hotel and it was $10. Our room had a fridge and a window that opened about an inch for fresh air. Curtains don't block the sunlight.
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
Came to your hotel on New Year's Eve . My friend and I went to Mario's for their great New Years Eve dinner and we didn't have to move the car...just walked down the block! We got lost on the way over from Palm Springs, missed the turnoff on 60. Called the hotel and asked for help...we are of a Certain Age,,no GPS! The young lady who answered the phone was very helpful and ten minutes later we were in our room. The hotel was very quiet on a very noisy Eve! We slept like babies on your comfy beds. And no charge for handicap parking area across from the front door.Lovely Holiday time of the year to enjoy walking about and very safe at night.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
Bobbie
nice hotel. will definitely stay again!
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013