All hotels in Lakewood, Colorado, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here360 Union Blvd, Lakewood, CO, 80228, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"Great overall"
The hotel was very nice and so was all the staff. The only thing that didn't measure up was the bathroom in our room. It was outdated and small compared to the rest of the hotel.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
Ashley
"Great place!"
We had a great time and will stay here again!
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Jacey
"Needs repairs."
This hotel needs some repairs done. There was a tear in the carpet in our room and some of the shower wall was broken in the bathroom where you could see mold. For the price, we expected more. The bed was hard as a rock. Neither one of us slept. Couldn't wait to get home. Love the location. But, we won't be back.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Terri
"Horrible Experience!! DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL!!!"
Horrible experience with a manager!!!! Would appreciate a call from you regarding this matter!!!!
2 night romance trip Mar 4, 2015
Corey
"Awesome!"
Great location to and from Denver. Super friendly staff, rooms are always immaculate and it's always a pleasant stay. Highly recommended.
3 night family trip Feb 23, 2015
"Very pleased!"
Very pleased!
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
"Auditor, Wage and Hour Compliance"
The location of the hotel was my primary reason for my stay, i.e. by business was conducted in the building next door. I found this particularly convenient due to the extreme weather (ice/snow) in the area and temperatures in the teens. All I had to do was walk next door without having to drive anywhere in the extreme conditions, especially since I reside in California and I am not use to these kind of conditions.
2 night business trip Feb 15, 2015
Rodger
"Nice place to stay"
Friendly staff nice hotel. Would stay here again. Kids loved the pool, bigger pool then at most hotels
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"Comfort & convenience"
My husband & I went to Denver for the night. We chose Denver West since we are coming from the mountains & didn't want to deal with I-70 traffic more than necessary. The dog friendly room sold us. Its a nice hotel & very convenient to downtown. The staff was friendly. It's in a business area, so not many neighborhood places to walk to. There are plenty of dining options though. It was a very comfortable stay, and I am sure we will be back.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Katherine
"Met Blue, Dir. of Pet Operations, A Telling Tale"
Met Blue, a gorgeous gray-blue dog visiting the Front Desk (Ben, Rosie) after a memorable dinner of sumptuous crab cakes and scallops at La Cave (Yousef, Elizabeth, Jorge - masterful service). The people underline the classy comfortable setting at this hotel. And to the shuttle driver Kazi (misspelled?!) with a master's degree in Political Science and a doctorate in kindness to offer to lead me on the second attempt to get to a meeting nearby. Blue's presence at the Front Desk emphasizes a unique hotel personality - it tells a tale of kindness and service.
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
donna
"Clean, comfortable, quiet stay. Great pool."
3rd time we'be stayed here. Convenient to food, 6th ave. to get downtown or west. Huge, warm pool and hot tub. Quiet, clean room. Great shower pressure. Will definitely stay here again!
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
"Weekend trip"
We stayed over on a Saturday night and were very pleased with the accommodations and the service offered by the staff. I'd certainly consider this hotel again in the future.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
"Noisy nights"
The carpet at the batgroom door was coming up. The air/heating unit rattled. There is a fire station and a hospital close by, so sirens are prevalent throughout the night. Their roon service is provided by their restaurant, with limited choices and very high prices.
5 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
"Sheraton Denver West- the place to stay"
Always enjoy staying at the Sheraton Denver West. The hotel staff are very attentive. The rooms are always clean and comfortable and at a good price. Love the location- right next to the light rail.
1 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
"I'll stay again"
The front desk staff upgraded my room which was a wonderful surprise. Just for signing up for their free rewards program! The gym was spacious and nice. Parking was never a problem. The only things that bothered me were the light rail noise and the prices in the onsite restaurant. Neither of these are within the hotels control. Though I would perhaps recommend getting alarm clocks that offer a white noise option or ocean sounds or something that may help with the light rail issue. I will stay here again and look forward to it especially with the reasonable the room rates!
4 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
Sandra
"Great views"
We arrived very late so didn't reallyl utilize the facilities. Appreciated the late check out though.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
mike
"All things could have been much better."
Sock, not ours, found on floor under desk. Furnace not working. Took hour ti get us in another room. Noisy hallway. Could hear people moving in hallway and loud door shutting.
1 night romance trip Jan 13, 2015
"Nice, clean, comfy hotel!"
I was in town for a company staff retreat in Blackhawk. My stay at this hotel was very nice and I'll definitely consider staying here again when I'm in town. The room was comfortable and clean, hotel staff were very accommodating and the location was perfect!
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
"Excellent stay, great location and very conffortab"
Excellent place, close to the nicest mall and very user friendly, the fitness center is very nice, the pool is more than I expected, this place is over all great, only detail the ac/heat is a little noisy.
2 night family trip Jan 12, 2015
Jorge
"EXCELLENT STAY"
love this hotel we stayed two nights and enjoyed our experience thoroughly.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
"Family Denver Trip"
Very surprised that this was not considered at least a 4 star hotel. Much better then we expected. Staff was courteous and helpful.
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"First Visit"
Loved the bed. So very comfortable!!!!! The staff was helpful and very friendly.
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Ok"
The staff were outstanding. My re was upgraded so we could see the fireworks from it. Room was OK. Older but seemed like they were beginning to update them. No heat in the bathroom. Clock didn't work. The outlet cover was broken and hanging off the wall between the beds. I would stay thee again...but it was a bit pricey for the quality of the rooms. I expected more from a Sheraton.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"Good choice"
This was a nice hotel with a good rate. The beds were comfortable, and I was really surprised at the quality of the rollaway bed. It wasn't one of those fold-up kinds, where you end up sleeping on a bar, but a twin-sized comfortable mattress! The service was excellent, offering assistance with our bags and delivering the rollaway quickly. Minor complaints would be the wifi bumped us out over and over, which was a little frustrating. The lobby was freezing! Not a place to sit and relax. Also, in the room there was no fan for the bathroom, so odors had no where to go but out:(. Overall, this was a nice hotel and I would definitely stay there again.
1 night business trip Dec 29, 2014
Kathleen
"The over priced hotel with glamour shots"
The breakfast was 15$ per person. They were laying carpet on the floor above us and when we said something about it we were told too bad they would be on our floor the next day. The pool was nasty. The hot tub had caution tape around it. We didnt have hot water one morning. The rooms were cold and drafty and we had ice on the inside of the window. We had to wait over 10 mins twice for the elevator (we we on the 8th floor). The free wifi sucks it will kick you off after 3min. When I called to complain about it I was told I could purchase the better wifi for 10$ a day. Want towels, extra pillow or blankets, you will pay a fee. Want your room cleaned, good luck! I would never stay here again.
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Overall good experience. Would come again."
Clean hotel with friendly staff. The hotel itself feels slightly older, but they have kept up with the times and amenities. The wireless access is free for 3Mbit speeds. 6Mbit incurs a daily charge of a couple of dollars (maybe $10, if I recall correctly). It would be nice if the thermostat was preset without myself having to set it upon arrival.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
"Denver, CO"
Our stay was for one night only, but was a life saver. My husband was transported to St. Anthony's Hospital emergency room from the doctor's office due to bacterial puenomia. He was released that same night and we needed a place to stay relatively close due to the snow. The hotel staff was very pleasant and couldn't be more accommodating. The room was very clean and we had a great view of the mountains. The mattress was to die for. I will be ordering one for our house. Our breakfast was wonderful. I will make it a point to stay at a Sheraton Hotel.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Deborah
"Comfy, convenient, decent hotel for price."
Comfortable room, but small. Loud air/heat. Vent in bathroom was full of disgusting dust buildup. Convenient location. No parking fees! Would stay again.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"great hotel"
My husband and I stayed there one night over Thanksgiving weekend. Everything was great, room was clean, stuff was friendly. My only complaint would be loud air conditioner/heater in the room which was comming on often but since we stayed there only one night it didnt bother us that much.
1 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
"Sheraton never west"
Great place to stay - Resturant food = 4star - people were friendly - relate was great - stayed an extra day just for fun Will go back and also would recommend this Sheraton - tks
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
robert
"Very nice hotel with easy access"
Waiter in restaurant was abrupt and borderline rude. Breakfast buffet was on the menu but they didn't have it. Otherwise great hotel staff and facility. Very nice bar. Would still stay there again, but probably not eat in restaurant.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Deb
"Good job"
The staff was very accommodating when we asked to change rooms due to some problems in the first room they also gave us a pass to the vip lounge. Thanks everyone.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
stephen
"Great night's sleep"
Clean and quiet, lots of TV channels. Carpet was a little worn but a very nice room overall. A/C unit was a little noisy when it cycled on and off, but the very comfy bed made it a non issue
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
Ronald
"Showing some wear"
Our room was spacious and clean. We had stayed here several days 5 years ago for our daughter's wedding and were surprised at the lack of maintenance and updating. Examples were the chipped paint on the vanity front in the bath and a piece of duct tape used to cover a 6 inch piece of chipped out caulk on one of the windows. The sheets were also very stiff as if not properly rinsed in the laundry. Both my daughter in law and I had raw skin at our elbows and ankles after the 3rd night sleeping on them. The staff were overall friendly, if a bit careless. Our 2 rooms both experienced improperly programmed entry key cards during our stays. This is frustrating when returning late at night. The value was good, so we would return.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"vacation stay"
very comfortable room with a great view of the mountains.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Randy
"Our stay"
Resturant was excellent! The room needed 1 more chair. We would of liked more coffee in the room. But we enjoyed it very much!
2 night family trip Nov 20, 2014
Margaret
"Nice clean hotel"
The hotel was clean and staff was very friendly. The door was broken though and would not lock I had to lock with the dead bolt.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
harmony
love the location and the staff were friendly, rooms were nice and clean.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
kelly
"Perfect hotel for business"
I will definitely stay at the Sheraton again if I'm in town for business. The rooms are spacious, the business center is really comfortable and convenient, the fitness center was huge, and thee restaurant--La Cave--was great. It'd be nice to have some sort of vending machines on each floor--even if only for water or a soda--but other than that, the hotel was perfect for what I needed.
"Enjoyable stay!"
We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The room was very clean and comfortable. The bed was piled high with pillows! The only thing we didn't like about the hotel was the parking.
1 night family trip Sep 20, 2014
Paula
"Bronco game"
After the bronco game really wanted to soak in the tub . Tub stop was broken so i had to put my foot over the drain , and the abgle killed my neck , coyld lay back and relax :/
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
lisa
Good value. Easy access to light rail and downtown without the downtown premium pricing. If you live on the western slope, it is an easy exit from Denver.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
Erik
For a hotel that touts itself as a business/convention hotel it was out of date. No plug ins were easily available to plug in my phone. I had to unplug the tv to make coffee.
3 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
"Good value and easy to get around Denver"
We came from Billings, MT for a Bronco game and didn't want to spend too much on a hotel as we weren't planning to be at the hotel much other than to sleep. That pretty much eliminated hotels down town. The Sheraton West Denver provided a clean, comfortable room at a rate that was much friendlier on the wallet. Having a light rail station less than a mile from the hotel made travel to and from the stadium a breeze and allowed us to drink at the game without worrying about driving after. The location really wasn't bad even though it is a few miles from down town, getting around was rather easy and usually wasn't any more than a 20 minute drive depending on traffic.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Nate
"Decent"
Gotta say the whole staff seems to work well as a team to make my stay super comfortable. Only one complaint, there was a dirty towel in the bathroom when we arrived. I removed it, no big deal, just kind of left this lingering uncertainty in the back of my mind as to who had used the bathroom before me and if was completely cleaned after the last guest. Seriously an all around decent experience.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Hondo
"Great hotel!"
Bed was super comfortable, nice room, friendly staff and great location.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
"Very nice property.....very classy"
We have stayed here before and find it very relaxing and upscale. We were dismayed to see, when we arrived home, they had charged our credit card $100 for incidentals when we checked in. When I called about the unexpected charge, they said many of the hotels are now doing that and the charge would be removed in a few days. REALLY!!! How absurd.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2014
"Bed Sheets"
Hotel was nice, but the sheets were pretty rough and sounded like plastic when we moved around. There was also a decent sized wet spot on the bedroom rug...not sure what that was about- we just stayed away from it. Otherwise, the service was friendly and the price was better than most others we'd seen in the Denver area. I think next time we'll try somewhere new.
3 night trip Oct 2, 2014
Meghan
Great service - Great staff - Very helpful - Plenty of parking. Bus/Train to city runs directly behind the hotel for easy access to the city.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Jonathan
Booked last minute for a program I was doing out at Red Rocks. Got a great discounted rate and was nice and close to the venue.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014