All hotels in Lakewood, Colorado, United States of America

Breakfast is average
    Room is all right
    Regular internet service
    Poor vibe
"Nice clean and very comfortable stay"
We stayed in this hotel because my Daughter had a volleyball tournament in the area. I picked the hotel mainly based on location and I was very happy with the hotel. The room was very comfortable and clean. The pool was bigger than I expected and the kids had a great time swimming. We had a couple of interactions with the hotel staff and they were very friendly and helpful. We did not get room service but it looked like they had some good offerings, and had a option to order ahead for breakfast the next morning.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2016
"Sheraton stay"
2 days stay for a wedding
2 night romance trip Dec 30, 2015
I like the location, and the pool
2 night family trip Dec 21, 2015
jahaciel
"Bronco weekend stay"
We enjoyed our stay the bed was amazing
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
Shane
"Not the cleanest room"
Only there for one night, would not have stayed another in the same room, booked a King, they put me in a double queen. Why bother making a res for the king. Went to use coffee maker and found an old and moldy used coffee bag still in the maker, light switch in bath had brown mold around it. Make you wonder how clean the rest of the room is. Good thing the lighting was dim and I was only there at night.
1 night business trip Dec 8, 2015
Davin
"Spotty in-room WiFi"
Free boarding pass printing service by the lobby. Very spotty (free basic) in-room WiFi in our room in the 10th floor by the elevators.
2 night romance trip Dec 4, 2015
Anna-Liisa
"Great for a conference"
I stayed here for 2 nights for a conference. The conference facilities were really nice, although the water in each conference room needed to be refreshed more often. The hotel rooms were nice, but a bit loud - you could hear other doors slamming and people talking in the hallway. The view was amazing of the mountains. Closeby (within 2 miles) are several restaurants and other places to shop, although I didn't get to explore much. Parking was ample with an attached garage to the hotel.
Response by Sheraton Denver West Hotel and Conference Center
Dear valued guest, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the Sheraton Denver West. We appreciate your comments about the water refills and noise. We take all guest feedback into consideration as we work to improve our service and facility. We hope that upon return travel to our area, you allow us a future opportunity to serve you.
2 night business trip Dec 2, 2015
"Well worth the value."
We enjoyed our stay. We liked having the different flavored water in the lobby. The location of the hotel was perfect. The room was very comfortable
Response by Sheraton Denver West Hotel and Conference Center
Thank you for choosing the Sheraton Denver West on your recent visit to our area. We're thrilled you found our location perfect and room comfortable. We hope to welcome you back again soon and thank you for your review.
2 night romance trip Nov 22, 2015
Was fun. Long ways from town.
1 night trip Nov 21, 2015
robert
its great wife and I have been staying there when we go to games for a few years and it is been great every time
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
CHARLES
"Recommend this Sheraton"
Family came in for a visit to our wonderful state. The hotel was phenomenal; great staff at check-in, a great room and wonderful gym/pool/hottub. Went out for dinner so didn't partake of the restaurant or bar but very happy with your stay
1 night family trip Nov 11, 2015
susan
"Nice quiet and convienent area"
Convienent to all areas of the city. Clean, quiet and convenient!
2 night trip with friends Nov 13, 2015
Jalyn
"Upscale motel 6"
This hotel was nice for the conference that it hosted for us but it is really just nothing more than a more upscale motel 6. Not really any specific complaints but just realize it's nothing special.
3 night business trip Nov 5, 2015
"Amazing & Affordable"
This hotel is beautiful, reasonable and great for a business getaway or personal getaway. The staff was politely, helpful and enjoyable. La Cave, the restaurant was incredible, highly recommend. Parking is easily accessible, even for our oversized pickup truck. Would absolutely stay at this hotel again.
2 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015
Nicole
Was in Denver for sporting event, great location, room was clean, quiet and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2015
Keith
"Great place, even better location."
It was a little ruff at first but managed to get it worked out quickly.
1 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2015
We were stuck due to bad roads. The staff (CJ & Benjiman) went up and beyond to be sure we got a room. We had a date mix up on the reservation (our mistake) and they really helped us get things cleared up. Great team and hotel.
Other trip Oct 30, 2015
"Nice hotel great views"
Great views of the Rockies very nice area minutes from downtown
Other trip Oct 27, 2015
wonka321
"rollaway twin bed is NOT handicapped accessible!"
i booked a double queen with handicapped accessible bathroom. upon arrival i was notified that there are not handicapped accessible bathrooms with two beds. incare of my adult disabled nephew and late hour of arrival i took the only option provided of king with a rollaway. in room one double bed and rollaway took 42 minutes to be delievered to the room. when i called the desk they sent up two free breakfast buffet coupons which did not make up for the poor accomadations.
Response by Sheraton Denver West Hotel and Conference Center
Katy, thank you for reaching out about your recent experience with us. We strive to accommodate all guest requests and provide a seamless stay. We understand your disappointment with your accommodation request as our ADA compliant room is fitted with just one king bed. We sincerely apologize for the disruption this caused during your stay and will use your feedback as we work to improve our services and facility. While we cannot change your previous experience, we hope to have another opportunity to serve you. Thank you for your review.
1 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
Katy
Nice location near local transport
2 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
Nicholas
"Was ok"
The people at the desk were extremely nice. He gave me 4 coupons for the free breakfast buffet. Which was really nice. And that's about as good as It gets. The lobby smells like vinegar mixed with toilet cleaner. Doesn't smell very good. The room was pretty but I found a black curly hair in the bathtub and I found another black hair on the toilet. So that grossed me out. I went to the breakfast buffet and my waitress was extremely snotty she kept ignoring me even though I believe I was giving her good service with ordering things. If I ever use my coupons again I will definitely not ask for that waitress. But the young man at the desk was extremely sweet and kind!
Response by Sheraton Denver West Hotel and Conference Center
vee, thank you for reaching out to us on Expedia. We are very concerned about the impression your stay left you with. I have spoken with the General Manager and our Executive Housekeeper and both are equally embarrassed and send their sincerest apologies for the issues you mentioned. While we cannot change your previous experience, we hope for a future opportunity to serve you.
Other trip Oct 20, 2015
traveling latin
The air conditioning was very noisy coming on then shutting off. It woke me up over & over. The maintenance people could not fix it but the hotel staff was super and extremely concerned & moved me to another room which was a little better. I think the AC is just old. Again, I cannot say enough about how nice the front desk staff was throughout my stay.
4 night business trip Oct 1, 2015
"No rest!"
It would have been nice to know that they were remodeling. We booked this hotel because we were going to a concert, which meant we were staying up late and wanted to sleep in. The carpet laying that was taking place made that impossible. Also didn't know they were shutting off the water at 11a until after 10a. Which meant hurry up and shower and leave!
Response by Sheraton Denver West Hotel and Conference Center
Ginger, thank you for reaching out to us on Hotels.com. We truly appreciate your feedback as we strive to consistently improve our services and facility. We understand your frustrations regarding certain aspects of your stay, especially being awoken early by new carpet being laid. This type of disturbance should have never occurred and we sincerely apologize for your disappointment. We hope you allow us a future opportunity to serve you so we may show you the high quality of Sheraton hospitality you deserve.
1 night trip with friends Sep 20, 2015
Ginger
"Fantastic hotel"
Great location, beautiful property.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2015
imran
"Work trip with no stress."
The Sheraton Denver West is an excellent hotel to stay at in Lakewood. Though obviously very busy around the area, there are plenty of restaurants that are easily within walking distance as well as the beautiful one at the hotel. I was greeted by extremely enthusiastic and well trained staff and helped me request the shuttle to the Federal Center for my work training. The room was spotless and gorgeous with a mountain view and the bed was to die for! The complementary bottle of water was a nice touch. My only complaint would be that I did not receive shampoo in the bathroom until I was in the shower the next room. Regardless, I'd suggest it to anyone who is staying in Denver!
Response by Sheraton Denver West Hotel and Conference Center
Adonnia, thank you so much for sharing your five-star review! We're thrilled that you enjoyed our service and facility as well as our beautiful Denver view. We hope to be your first choice in hospitality should you return to the area.
3 night business trip Sep 8, 2015
Adonnia
"Motel 8 posing as a Sheraton"
The staff was generally ok but I didn't test them since I didn't have any requests. The location is good, right off the highway. The neighborhood seems safe but it's located in an areas were there is nothing to do after dark. The room had a dingy smell to it. There is poor ventilation especially on the shower. This place should be rated as a 2 star hotel at most. I stayed two separate nights in two different rooms. The first room had a bathroom that was so poorly ventilated, the ceiling was peeling from the humidity in the shower. The carpeting was old and so were the sheets. No fridge in room number 1. The second night we stayed in a different rt room. The shower in this room didn't work properly. Still poor ventilation but the shower head didn't work since most of the water was spouting out of the shower faucet and the shower head was spitting water. We informed the front desk and they were tepidly interested. We only stayed one night at this room so we just wanted to get out of there. Will never stay in a Sheraton again. $200 for a subpar room. DO NOT STAY HERE!
Response by Sheraton Denver West Hotel and Conference Center
Jose, thank you for reaching our to us on Expedia about your recent experience at the Sheraton Denver West. We strive to offer a seamless stay for every guest and we sincerely regret the disappointment you left our hotel with. I've shared your comments with our Executive Management team as well as the owner for review. While we cannot change your previous experience, we hope to have a future opportunity to regain your trust.
1 night romance trip Sep 8, 2015
Jose
"family trip"
t the stay was good. I felt room could have been cleaned better each day. was not vaccu umed every day.would stay there again.
Response by Sheraton Denver West Hotel and Conference Center
Thank you for your feedback about our housekeeping. I have spoken with the General Manager and Executive Housekeeper so they may review their practices to ensure our guest rooms are cleaned efficiently and carefully each day. Thank you for allowing us to serve you at the Sheraton Denver West, we look forward to your return!
7 night family trip Sep 2, 2015
"Ok hotel for the price. Good location."
This hotel has easy access to major Denver roads. Good for business travelers. Rooms are adequate but need updating. Popcorn ceilings, "old school" bathrooms. Nice independent restaurant/wine bar on premises.
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
anita
"There for my son."
I was unable to get the closet door open and they sent someone up immediately to fix it.
3 night family trip Aug 30, 2015
jean
"great stay & location"
great place to stay
2 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
karen
"Needs a remodel ASAP"
The staff was friendly, so no issues there. This hotel needs a major remodel, everything is just old (not the classic easy) The pictures make it seem more update then it is. For about the same price you can stay in a nicer hotel within the same vicinity.
Other trip Sep 3, 2015
It was comfortable and pleasant.
Response by Sheraton Denver West Hotel and Conference Center
Ariel, thank you for leaving us a five-star review! We hope to be your first choice in hospitality should you return to the Denver area.
2 night trip with friends Aug 27, 2015
Ariel
"Nice hotel, close to hwy access"
Rooms were great, and comfortable. They allowed 5 of us to stay in one room which is always difficult with most hotels, we have 3 children and always stay together so it was perfect. Overall I give it an excellent hotel except for the cleanliness. It was not horrible but the mirrors and sink we not very clean but would stay here again.
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
Jen
"FREE Parking and NICE GYM!"
Staff was friendly and helpful, gym was well equipped and clean.
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
Had a great time
3 night trip Aug 16, 2015
Jeffrey
"Mixed reviews"
Nice location. Priced way, way too high for what you get. Dresser drawer was broken and laying on the floor. Absolutely no parking. Would have to debate whether to stay here again or not.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Super serviceable, nice business class hotel. Great front desk team, great internet, clean, comfy.
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2015
christine
"Stayed for 5 days while visiting relatives in Den."
The room was quiet and clean. We asked for an accessible room, and one was provided. Please be aware that "accessible" means there are grab bars in the bathroom, but the bathtub was an ordinary one and could be an issue for someone who could not climb into the tub. That was not a problem for us. The hotel restaurant is relatively expensive. They provide USA Today and the WSJ to hotel guests.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
Zyyoll
"great experience"
friendly, helpful, great access to redrocks.
2 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
patrick
"Denver visit"
The staff and hotel were excellent. We plan to stay at this property again. Convenient to major highways without any noise.
5 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
Babs
"Vibrating noisy room don't stay at 816"
We were just there for a quick stay arrived at midnight and had to wait for 3 others to check-in. Our room was so loud because it must have been next to the venting or air conditioner for the whole hotel. It was literally vibrating but since we went straight to bed no one noticed until 1:30 am....just too much trouble to move.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Kerry D.
"Comfortable and easy"
Diamond in the rough if you don't need to be downtown. Very comfortable hotel with a very nice bar and menu. Comfortable beds and good views. Free parking. 10 minutes to downtown. Quick getaway to mountains too. Several restaurants nearby.
1 night business trip Aug 12, 2015
"Very nice hotel!!"
All your staff was very polite and helpful. I would stay here again. Just one thing I would mention the two bottles of water that were in room one was open. Also very nice that I was on the 8 th floor and it was very quiet and I got the sleep that I needed.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2015
virginia
Hotel was okay, room was okay. But I couldn't get over the fact that there was a weird smell in every hallway and elevator. It kind of ruined the hotel for me.
2 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2015
"Comfy...with a gauntlet of bad smell"
Very comfortable beds. No breakfast (getting used to that now with hotels, especially for the price.)Horrible smell in one elevator shaft (vomit/garbage)which made waiting for the elevators at the parking garage nearly intolerable; no one at the hotel seemed too concerned about it.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Timothy
Nice hotel
1 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2015
Jonathan
"Location. Location. Location."
Nice Hotel. Close to many things - Downtown & Mountains. Heated Indoor Pool was outstanding.
1 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
stephen
"Close to where we needed to be."
The hotel was nice, but the comforter on one of the beds looked like it had dog pee on one of the corners. I think it's wonderful that they allow dogs-as I am a dog owner myself, but should be something the housekeeping department should be more aware of.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
"A bit disappointing"
I read the reviews about the decor circa 1970s and the close proximity of the train, and yet I booked a room for an overnight stay anyway. For some reason, I didn't catch the magnitude a of the statements. So, if you're considering a visit to this Sheraton, know this, the decor isn't a 70s motif, it truly looks like the carpet, finishes, and decor have been there since the hotel was constructed. This is more problematic on the order of a company that doesn't reinvest its assets into modern updates is certainly willing to cut major corners elsewhere. Regarding the train, I cannot overemphasize this, it's LOUD and FREQUENT. Why? A large RTD rail/bus transfer station was built directly behind the hotel to the east. No hyperbole here, if I could've opened the window to my seventh floor room, I could've dropped a rock on the tracks. The frequency of the loud electronic horn was 1 event every 15 minutes during late evening/early morning sleeping hours. After 6 am., it changed to every 5 minutes. If youre Disco Stu and a heavy sleeper who doesn't mind paying $140.00/night for this type of accommodations, this is your place. For those who look for better value and experience for your money, take heed.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"A bit too pricey"
For the price a breakfast should have been included
Other trip Aug 9, 2015