All hotels in Lakewood, Colorado, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here360 Union Blvd, Lakewood, CO, 80228, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

The beds were great.. Housekeeping was awesome! Had a wonderful experience.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
"problems and more problems"
My room had a brand new a/c unit put in it within the last 3 weeks. When I woke up in a puddle of sweat I realized it wasnt working properly. The maintenance dept realized the unit was installed improperly with the unit facing inward and not outward, how does that happen? They claimed they already have had to replace numerous units. The filter looked liked it hadnt been cleaned in months even though they claimed it was a new unit. While I tried to call downstairs to report the problem I realized the phone wasnt working either, Believe it or not the wiring had been ripped out of the wall and never looked at! They moved me next door to a king bed as a accomodation which I found interesting considering when I checked in 4 hours earlier they had none available. The manager to say the least was embarrassed and offered me free breakfast. Guys your a/c units are bad when another guest was filing the same cpmplaint when I walked down stairs after having to get dressed and repack NEVER AGAIN!
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
DANNY
"Wonderful Staff"
We had a wonderful weekend getaway. We wanted to be close to Red Rocks and not have to drive all the way back to the Springs.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Jennings
"Quite an Experience!"
Arrived in the evening and I was tired. First thing I wanted to do was take a hot bath. Washed my face in basin, which took forever to drain. Jumped into tub and noticed the toilet seat was up...strange for a fresh room. Inside of toilet bowl had not been cleaned properly in ages. Then I noticed no shampoo, conditioner or lotion on counter top. Hopped into bed and discover a huge crawly creepy thing above the bed on the ceiling. That's when I called the front desk. Needless to say, they were prompt into getting someone to the room. While there, noticed TV stations after a low channel no. were quite fuzzy. They tried to fix it, but were not totally successful saying it was a problem on the receiver on the roof. Buffet breakfast was spectacular and one was given lots of attention by the chef, making certain you had what you wanted. Was a bit disappointed with the price I paid on Hotels.com as the folks who checked in before me, paid $40 less for one night on Expedia.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
atravelbug
"not what we expected"
Nice hotel but the bar/restaurant only stays open until 11pm on a Saturday night. The reason we booked that particular hotel was that it had a bar/restaurant in it so we wouldn't have to pay a cab to take us somewhere else. Also we were told that there was a free shuttle and there isn't. They only use it for specific events and places 5 miles or less from hotel. Our destination was 8 miles away. Talk about not going above and beyond for your guests. The front desk wasn't friendly and they didn't seem to care whether we were happy or not. Not only did they not meet expecations, they didn't even try to fix them.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"Great trip to Denver, again"
The hotel was nice and clean as usual. We have chosen to stay at this hotel over the years because of the location to the ski resorts. Now we choose this hotel because of the people, cleanliness, and beds. The employees have always treated us good and the beds are great. We have always had queen or king beds. Now the city has put int a light rail station to the southeast of the building which makes travel out and to Sports Authority Field even easier. We will be staying again in the future.
2 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"Fantastic hotel"
Very nice. Less than a block to light rail system. Didn't have to fight traffic if would have driven to Bronco game. Very clean, comfortable beds, excellent staff
1 night trip Sep 14, 2014
"Great Hotel for Redrocks Weekend"
Close to Redrocks and they allow pets with no deposit of pet fee!
2 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2014
Wish the bathroom was a bit larger, but everything else was great!
3 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Dana
"Great price and location for our need -"
My friend and I attended the Joe Bonomassa Concert at the Red Rocks Amphitheatre. This Sheraton is only 8 miles away. We enjoyed the very comfortable beds, the large swimming pool and the lounge. Great price
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
Christy
"review"
the hotel was nice, i would stay again.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
I was a little sceptical about staying after reading some of the reviews. However, the overall stay at this hotel was not bad at all. Two MINOR complaints would be there was a used towel in bathroom when we checked in, and our room keys stopped working one of the days. Things happen and we didn't let that bother our stay. The staff was very helpful and nice, the beds were really comfortable and I would recommend this hotel to others.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
D
"Summer Trip to Golden"
The staff was more than accommodating - we had a few requests from the front desk/housekeeping as well as room service - They were cheerfully responsive to our needs. The amenities, the business office in particular, were SO convenient and outfitted with many computer stations. We got a great rate thru Hotels.com, so the price was such a deal. Especially considering the alternate options/prices - not even a contest! We will definitely be coming back our next trip to the area. There were ONLY 2 things: 1. I would have liked to have had in our room was a refrigerator. 2. the hot tub jets lacked "umpf". Other than that - perfect.
4 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Robin T.
"comfortable and convenient"
Great place to stay. Everything was perfect. The front desk people were friendly and personable and took an interest in the concert I was going to, even asking about it the next morning. I will stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
"one night stay"
I think that this hotel needs to be remodeled it is showing its age but you can still get a good nights sleep and the price was a good deal. the house keeping needs to do a little better job but the front desk staff was very helpful and room service was not bad at all .
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
T.Apodaca
"Unpleasant Sheraton overnight stay"
I recently stayed at this particular Sheraton and I wasn't very satisfied with my stay. There was a plumbing issue with our bathroom and the toilet would back up. Following my stay and after reading other reviews on the place I've noticed a trending issue so I am confirming that this problem is reoccurring @ this location. The staff, however, we're quite friendly and extremely professional.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Ivan
"A wonderful place!"
I was skeptical at first because I had seen some very poor reviews. I'm happy I didn't believe them! Excellent service and nautical rooms. Close to the light rail but not at all noisy. Perfect distance from red rocks amphitheater.
1 night trip with friends Aug 23, 2014
teller
This was the 2nd time we stayed at this hotel. Great place to stay! I like that they have covered parking since the weather can be tricky at times! Beautiful view from the room as well!!
1 night trip with friends Aug 22, 2014
"We'd stay again but take the mountain view"
Conveniently located just off of 6. The Denver Federal Center and a major medical center are within easy walking distance. Plenty of nearby restaurants (local and chain). Lobby and business center clean and inviting. Staff was friendly and professional. Large fitness with plenty of free weights, machines and cardio equipment plus a pool and hot tub. Room corridors are showing their age. Rooms are of average size. They are clean and comfortable but are also a bit dated. The city view room was indeed a city view but the light rail running behind the hotel signals as it crosses the road to the federal center. It does so quite regularly. Recommend you opt for the mountain view. A maintenance issue was addressed immediately even though it was Sunday afternoon. Didn't use the onsite restaurant. It appears to be upscale, touting it's wine list.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
J&J
We loved everything except the buffet breakfast. It was terrible--frozen potatoes, eggs were not good and the coffee was not so great either. All of this for $30.00 plus tip. Very disappointing.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Great hotel...."
I just wish I had more in my room but the time that I was very comfortable and relaxing. The pool is nice and heated, would go back if given the choice.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Nice hotel food in walking distance."
Only problem NO Broncos on there channels this year. Was here same time last year and was able to watch.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Kristal
The only comment for improvement that I'd make...since the hotel is listed as one of the closest to Red Rocks on the Red Rocks web site, and the Sheraton has a shuttle, and a Red Rocks concert was our motivation for staying at the Sheraton, I would have preferred to pay a transportation fee to the Sheraton for the ride both to and back from the Red Rocks.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Tom Stoebig
"Would Recommend"
The hotel was clean and comfortable. Located near the Federal Center and easy access to the light rail. It has a nice restaurant but a little pricey. There are a couple other restaurants nearby though. They have a decent fitness room. The pool was closed but they offered to pay if you went to the Rec Center just across and down the street a little ways.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Super close to Red Rocks"
We stayed here to have easy access to Red Rocks Amphitheatre, and we definitely got that! Only 14 min to the venue and stunning views of downtown Denver! The staff was extremely kind to us and very accommodating, as we had our two dogs with us. We warned them the night of the show that we'd be out and to call us if the dogs became too loud or irritating to other guests. We received no call, despite bad weather which did make our dogs a bit noisy...that kind of understanding allowed us to truly enjoy RR without being rushed or paranoid that we were upsetting anyone. The room itself was very clean and HUGE, which was perfect for us, as one of our dogs is 65 lbs and it gave her a little room to stretch out her long legs. There are several decent restaurants within walking distance, and the front desk staff is very helpful and knowledgable about the area. All in all, I expect we will definitely stay here again next time we head to the Rocks.
2 night trip Aug 13, 2014
Carey
"It was part of a vacation and excellent choice."
It was good to use the mobile version of Expedia and quick. Good tool.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
jody
"Pleasant"
Very good and quiet.
1 night business trip Aug 7, 2014
Alfredo Martinez
"Always enjoy this hotel"
One of our favorite hotels
1 night trip with friends Jul 6, 2014
"Very nice... Will stay again!"
Young man at the counter was very polite and his customer service skills were excellent! (sorry, I didn't get his name) Only thing I would recommend is a microwave and mini fridge in the room. Bed was very comfortable.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Susan "Q's"
"Great secure place to stay!"
Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were very nice and the beds felt like you were sleeping on a cloud. We were greeted by complimentary bottles of water, starbucks coffee, & tea. A very nice place to stay, especially if you are heading to a show at Red Rocks!
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Angel
"bad hotel to stay"
I woke up aug 5th, 2014 to go to my meeting, there was no water for the whole hotel. i walked to ask a favor from a restaurant across the street to wash my face. Still no water for more than 8 hours. The worst hotel ever. I asked some people there and they told me that happens a lot in this hotel to lost water for days. If u are looking for a hotel without water. Welcome to this hotel
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"Convenience to the mountains and I 70"
Great. The bathroom was small and the water was not hot.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
overpriced and had no heat or A/C. Hotel would not discount the stay or include breakfast. Sheets were so crumpled and would not stay on the bed.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
"out of the way"
Choose this hotel, because it was on the outskirts of Denver, with convenient access to light rail. Hotel was wonderful.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
Very nice.Room was very neat and clean. We would stay here again next time we come to Denver
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
Dick
"Perfect location"
Our family together was wonderful everybody enjoyed the comfortable beds and the fitness center. The location was perfect to have our family together within distance. I would stay again.
1 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2014
Family getaway
"Unfulfilled expectations"
I had chosen a king size bed when booking, did not receive one. Amenities said included robes and a fridge, did not get either. Room service took almost an hour, and he forgot to bring up half my order when he finally showed up.
"Older hotel; very clean & comfortable"
The hotel rooms seem slightly dated however they are extremely clean, spacious and comfortable. If you have a west facing room there are great views of the downtown Denver skyline. The hotel is large and had a busy and upbeat vibe which I enjoyed. Denny's is located right up the street which was convenient for a close quick breakfast. Property is also very close to the Colorado Mills Mall (approx. 5 mins by car) for a great shopping selection. Will definitely stay here again.
Phil
"Trashcans in hallway to catch water drips"
Otherwise very comfortable, big rooms, nice beds, good location.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
Cheryl
The hotel was wonderful. Comfortable, easy to find, easy access to Denver.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
"Luxury at 1/2 the cost"
Loved this hotel. Great ammenities. Oh so comfortable beds. Lots of space.
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2014
Deb
Dog friendly and convenient to Red Rocks.
1 night business trip Jul 25, 2014
"Great motel!"
Great stay but they were having problems with the cooling system. But no real complaint as they quickly reacted to our concern that the room was near 80 degrees.
3 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2014
Gary Sundby
"It works"
Hotel overall was good, service was a bit lacking for a Sheraton. I was a bit surprised.
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2014
"Nice hotel, quiet street for the weekend!"
Staff was really friendly & helpful. . .our room was furnished nicely (I LOVE an easy chair & ottoman after traveling all day!!). . .we'll probably start staying there every year when we come for the drag races at Bandimere Raceway!
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Mrs. Dunes
Really wanted to sit in the sauna that's advertised. What a bummer
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"In great need of updating. Room was too dark."
Hotel is in need of updating. The strange bathroom configuration is terrible (sink outside) small shower area. The room was dark and drab and the carpet was dirty. The only good thing about it was that the bed was OK. I will not stay here again.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Victoria
"Great hotel. Staff even better."
After an exhausting 9-hour flight delay, we finally arrived at the Sheraton hours before normal check-in. The front desk staff immediately found us a room. We got a mountain view room. Room was well appointed including a refrigerator - rest of the property is well maintained and features modern decor. Our three day stay was great!
2 night business trip Jul 17, 2014
DMC
Styled for one night to see a concert at red rocks. Hotel was clean and well kept. Staff was friendly and the breakfast was spot on. It was semi close to the venue and located right off of the interstate. Plenty of restaurants near by. I will certainly stay here again.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Mixed bag"
Generally, this hotel is okay. Our particular room had plumbing problems - tub would barely drain and toilet handle had to be jiggled to seal the valve to quit running water. Bathroom was very dated and needed overhaul. Main room and other hotel features were fine. Pool and workout area are good.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2014