All hotels in St. Petersburg, Florida, United States of America
650 34th St N, St. Petersburg, FL, 33713, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"room in need of a good cleaning - c"
The corners of the room have not been swept in ages. The bath was not clean!!! I mentioned this to the manager with no response. The entire place is in drastic need of remodeling and cleaning.
2 night trip Feb 19, 2014
"Inexpensive, but be wary"
I booked this room due to the low price, and while not a great room by any means, it was relatively clean and the bed was comfortable. Unfortunately, that low price also draws some unsavory characters. The second night of my stay I was kept up for around two hours by a very loud argument two doors down. It started in the room then spilled out onto the walkway in front of my room. It started out very loud and got louder and the language more abusive and violent. It went on for quite a while before the police finally arrived and told one of the people to leave. This altercation was not the fault of the hotel, but hotel staff should have called police MUCH sooner, if in fact they ever did. I was going to call myself, but kept thinking someone at the hotel would take care of the situation. anyway, it was a very inexpensive but decent room, but it's probably NOT a good place for families with children.
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
"It has the potential to be a nice hotel."
When I got in the room the microwave had rust all over the front, the bathroom fan was so loud made it hard to sleep. There was pee all over the toilet seat, floor had not been vacuumed. There was stuff all over the floor. (bad housekeeping) and the HOT TUB.... HA what a joke. The whole reason we wanted to say there was the hot tub. IT WAS BROKE PEOPLE!!! And the pool was not heated either. The front counter girl was new and didn't know anything.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Aaron
Staff was very friendly. Continental breakfast consisted mainly of dry cereal toast and frozen egg patties. Hotel and rooms were clean upon arrival except for a stain on the duvet cover. We expected housekeeping to clean the room during the day when we were gone and informed them of our departure. They left two clean towels and emptied the garbage. The linens were not changed and the bathroom floor had the same wet feet marks as how we left it. They seemed unwilling to part with extra towels or garbage bags. In fact would not bring them until 8am. It would have made the stay much better had they just cleaned the room ever day. It was a nice place.
2 night family trip Feb 8, 2014
"Terrible Experience. .."
If I have to rate this hotel and my experience on general I will give minus 10. It was a nightmare, from the beginning I had to fight with them to change my room because the one the gave me did smell horrible and was in bad shape, extremely dirty. The surroundings are scary, it is located in a low class area with all kind of strange businesses and people. The service is terrible, you have to fight and confront them to get any kibd of service. I could not recommend this hotel since my experience was awful. And, it was not chip at all, I paid in total $100 for this ugly hotel.
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2013
"In town for a ballgame -- perfect place to stay!"
We had a nice clean room right next to the pool. This was a very convenient location to get to Tropicana field and with a Dunkin Donuts right next door who could ask for more! We were only there one night but I would have no problem recommending this motel for an even longer stay.
1 night trip Oct 7, 2013
"5 night stay, 4 TBRays games. Great hotel to stay@"
Book it now! Great place
5 night trip with friends Sep 16, 2013
"horrible"
wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.
2 night trip Aug 26, 2013
"very convenient location"
Pleased with it.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
Caroline
"Great choice!"
Great place! Comfy bed and clean room. Great customer service. Only minor negative: cigarette hole on sheet
4 night trip Jul 10, 2013
"Close to Fort DeSota"
Was a nice clean place to stay. Had a fine stay.
5 night trip with friends Jul 2, 2013
Criss
"Thinking of staying here?--think again."
Musty and dirty smelling, found several live termites in the bed. The staff was very nice.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2013
The outside apperance will make you want to turn around the second you arrive. To my surprise the room was very clean and roomy. The room didn't smell and it was easy access to highways. If you are looking for a cheap stay... this isn't that bad.
3 night business trip Jun 14, 2013
For the price our stay was GREAT! The hotel appears to be newly renovated. It was really nice and cozy. I love the fact that it was a small hotel...if im not mistaken it was about 28 rooms total. Very nice and clean and in a GREAT location! The only negative things that i would have to say about it is that whatever they clean the rooms with has a funny smell to it (very chemically) and that the jacuzzi wasnt warm enough. Otherwise it was a splendid stay and i would stay again if ever in the area again!
2 night trip Jun 14, 2013
Staff was very nice. The pool area is nice. The room and bathroom, although somewhat updated, need a do-over.
1 night trip with friends May 25, 2013
In town on business. The hotel is close to our St Petersburg sales office so location was convenient. Was in the back part of the Hotel, so it was quiet. Did not hear street traffic.The bed and pillows were very comfortable and slept well.
6 night trip May 19, 2013
"Very adequate"
I booked a couple of weeks in advance on the basis of the most-recent TripAdvisor reviews which were quite positive (in contrast to older hotel.com reviews) and proved correct. This Days Inn seemed recently updated with flat-screen TVs and freshly painted lines in the parking areas among many other things. Retro tile retained in the bathroom struck me as reasonable to meet their price point. My non-smoking room had a sign explaining that smoking would incur a $150 cleaning charge. The (small) pool and spa looked to be very nice and well-maintained but I didn't use them. The breakfast in the lobby was basic: coffee, juice, cold cereal, donuts, waffles (make yourself), toast (also make yourself). Seating was minimal, but my Superior (not Deluxe) room had a cafe table with 2 chairs. [I just had a cup of orange juice and then walked north past the next-door Dunkin Donuts three short blocks to a Kissin Cuzzins for a hot, high-fat breakfast.] The location is not the classiest stretch of the highway, but then there's a Sam's Club a couple of blocks or so to the north and a Walmart a couple of blocks to the south, so what would you expect? :-) Others' comments about the carpet making sweat socks black did prove disturbingly true. I also walked around barefoot and was concerned when I stepped into the shower and black rivulets flowed from the bottom of my feet. Is there a dye issue with the carpeting? Nevertheless, I would go back.
2 night trip Apr 15, 2013
Dan L.
"Goood Location/Good Rates"
Over the years we have continually stayed here. The owner is always present and the upgrading she has done over the years are good. Good place to get around St. Pete also.
4 night business trip Apr 18, 2013
"Not a great experience"
The first room was dirty and the toilet didn't flush. The second room was just as filthy but the toilet worked. Disgusting!
1 night trip Apr 17, 2013
johnk
"NICEST STAFF EVER!"
The lady behind the desk was SOOO nice and helpful. She took the time to give advice and was willing to do whatever it took to help us out. HIGHLY recommended.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2013
annie
"You get what you pay for"
The service was horrible. I asked for an extra towel for my wife and had to BEG for one. Their reasoning? "You only have two people in your room, you only need two towels". REALLY?! The hot tub wasn't working all the towels were a beautiful shade of gray. The surrounding neighborhood was GHETTO. I went to the local gas station to buy some water and was accosted by 3 homeless people and two gangsters in a car asking if I wanted to buy an obviously stolen necklace. Do yourself a favor, if you're staying in St. Petersburg, put out the extra money and stay AT THE BEACH. That is the last time I let my friends book the hotel.
2 night trip with friends Apr 5, 2013
"central location"
was rushed to leave,service was great and staff were friendly would recommend.
1 night trip Mar 2, 2013
"hotel stay"
we were happy with the hotel room, hot tub, ect, the hosts were very nice and helpful when i asked for directions. we will stay there again if we return to that area.
2 night trip Mar 3, 2013
jeanie
"Centrally locsted, could be better"
This hotel has good rates and is located close to most of the sights in St. Pete, but the neighborhood is questionable and the "Continental Breakfast" leaves much to be desired. There was a waffle maker with no Waffle mix with which to make any waffles, no fruit or yogurt whatsoever. All they really had was some bread, some stale donuts and some cold cereal. The room was fine, with a small range, oven and large refrigerator. If staying for more than a couple of nights, I recommend bringing cookware and cooking for yourself.
3 night trip Mar 8, 2013
"great service"
we had a great stay people were friendly
2 night trip Mar 2, 2013
manoli
Hotel and staff was good, however felt it was a shady part of town. Almost booked another room at different hotel after spending one of my three nights there. If you are a single woman traveling alone, highly recommend asking for a room not on the outside edges!
3 night business trip Feb 17, 2013
"Not worth it"
The "Continental Breakfast" was in a small lobby with not much to offer...this place is advertised as a HEATED pool...it was not...when we checked in, there was dust on everything...the first day housekeeping came in and "cleaned" our room, there was, what appeared to be, blood on our bedspread...they knew there was FOUR of us in the room, but housekeeping only left TWO towels...and I wouldn't recommend walking around outside at night by yourself...
2 night trip Feb 15, 2013
"Surprisingly Nice"
The staff was super friendly, the rooms were clean (I didn't use the maid service while we stayed, so I can't speak to that), and the beds were so, so comfortable (which surprised me). Only issue to note is that the pool area is small and had there been a lot of people using it, it may have been an issue.
2 night trip Jan 11, 2013
Corey
"Good location, price is right"
The towels should be replaced.
5 night family trip Dec 27, 2012
"Cheap Stay"
We stayed at the Days Inn St. Petersburg Central this past weekend and were not absolutely thrilled but were not dissatisfied either. The cleanliness of this specific room left something to be desired and having the "kitchen" in the bathroom was a turn off. It isn't a bad price for the location but I wouldn't suggest it to a couple on their honeymoon or any group looking to be impressed.
2 night romance trip Nov 9, 2012
Leto
"Great Place for Price"
This place matched any of the higher end Hotel in service and price. The room was nice had a refrigerator, and microwave. Staff was friendly. Family owned business and they work hard to make your stay pleasant.
2 night trip Nov 4, 2012
Twnekela
"Great for what I needed"
I was doing business near the pier in St pete, and though this was a few miles away, it didn't take me very long to get to the office and it was very affordable. The king size bed and 5 pillows were incredibly comfortable. The room had a mini-fridge, microwave, and coffee maker. All great things to have while having to do some work in the hotel. The hotel also had wifi which was incredibly helpful for the work I had to do. The staff was very nice and helpful and not at all intrusive. The surrounding neighborhood seemed alright but nothing to brag about. There was food and convenience stores nearby so everything I needed was pretty much in walking distance. If I have to work in St Pete again I will definitely try to stay in the same hotel.
1 night business trip Oct 31, 2012
PhotogOnBusiness
"Decent place, parking challenged"
Overall, this was a decent motel. But, when we arrived all of the non-reserved parking was taken. The desk clerk told us to park in a handicap space even though we did not have the needed permit. They need more parking.
3 night trip Oct 19, 2012
"St. Pete"
Staff was pleasant, room was clean. A/C unit was very noisy and not efficient. TV was small and poor quality, remote did not work. Ok hotel for low cost
Other trip Oct 7, 2012
"Don't judge a book by it's cover"
it was great. Family owned business, very polite always with a smile. quick check in and out, very large room and bathroom, kingsize bed, tv with directv, microwave, small fridge, small closet, small table with 4 chairs and still plenty of room to get around without bumping into anything, and continental breakfast to boot. On a main street (was very concerned) but could not hear a thing. Just great. Very important factor very clean and shower curtain didn't stick to body (plus in my book). Would definitely recommend and will definitely return.
Romance trip Oct 6, 2012
Lorraine
"Could be cleaner"
We received a complimentary upgrade to a deluxe room (2 queen beds with kitchenette). We really appreciated the service and the fact that the room was set back from the road - it was very quiet. The proprietors were very gracious. The beds were wonderful, very clean and comfortable and the main room was nice. But the kitchenette and bathroom could have been cleaner. In particular, the toilet and tub were noticeably dirty.
Business trip Oct 2, 2012

"Nice hotel close to Tropicana Field"
Our experience was a very positive one. We had arrived a few hours before the check in time and the staff was very accommodating, preparing our room right away so we could get settled in. The king sized bed was comfortable and the bathroom spacious. Overall the room was clean, but the carpet needs a better cleaning as the bottom of our feet turned black if we walked around barefooted.
Other trip May 28, 2015
Cindy
Staff not unfriendly but not super welcoming. The room was great, very comfortable bed, close to lots of restaurants and stores. Only problem was they don't have black out blinds and they have bright hall lights for security so it was bright enough that it was hard to get to sleep.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"St Petersburg Florida"
just stayed for 1 night room very clean and comfortable Would definitely go again if we were in that area
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
"Very Satisfied"
Room condition: Very spacious, very clean and dust free. sound proof this was my original fear, because of the location(service). Staff was nice and approchable.just 2.2 miles from the town but you have price to compesate for he drive, and another downside is that no elevator, but are willing to help out with your luggage, but not enough for the hotel management, it is a neccesity in any hotel with floor levels. Bed sheet was also clean because I am kind of astmatic and really weary of dust n the bed. Toilet and bathroom was ok but has once access, just that one person at a time would be adviced to use the loo or bathroomas there is only a glass sheet divider btw. Hope this helps
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Great deal through Expedia"
Booked this last minute through Expedia and was a bit worried because the room was very cheap but there was no extra charge for having three rather than two people in the room and the room was really lovely. It was nice and spacious with two large double very comfortable beds. The bathroom was nice and clean with fairly powerful shower. It also has a nice pool on site - we didn't have time to use it but it looked clean and other people were using it. The man on reception was very helpful and pointed us towards the Dali museum which was fantastic. Would definitely visit again.
Great stay , carpet a bit dirty and you certainly can't walk around your room bare feet cause they will get filthy but otherwise a great room
3 night trip May 20, 2014
"Convenient to St. Petersburg Grand Prix"
Large room, comfortable bed. No complaints. WiFi was fast and easy to connect.
3 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Jim H
"Satisfactory"
Very pleasant young man at reception. Nice breakfast, only 2 tables but that wasn't an issue. They claim to be "near" Tropicana Field and I think that is a little misleading, well over 2 miles.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013

"Goed motel"
Goed motel. Zeer nette staat van alle faciliteiten en een stille airco. Ontbijt is wel minimaal.
1 night trip with friends May 24, 2015
NL
"etape pas mémorable"
sejour étape de 2 nuits, hôtel pas très bien fréquenté, mauvaise odeur de la chambre, petit déjeuner sommaire.
2 night romance trip May 4, 2015
Nadia
"OK pour une étape"
Personnel à l'écoute. La piscine est correct, mais le Jacuzzi pas en fonction. Nous recommandons pour routard en nuit étape. Forte odeur de renfermé dans la chambre avec la moquette, mais après 1h on s'y habitue. Déjeuner sommaire (café, yaourt, tartine, céréale) dans l’accueil où il y a qu'une seul table avec 2 chaises.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
MATHIEU
"Praktisches Durchreise-Hotel"
Einfaches, sauberes und gut verkehrstechnisch gelegenes Hotel
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2014
CH
"Bon rapport qualité prix"
Bon petit hôtel d étape avec piscine. Necessite une voiture pour se déplacer dans la ville
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
dany
"Mauvais nuit"
Cette hôtel est situé dans les quartiers pauvre et mal fréquenté , rien a visiter dans les environs pas su dormir de toute la nuit car des personnes on fait la fête toute la nuit et parler très fort de 23 h à 7h du matin . Le petit déjeuner n'est pas bon et pas beaucoup de place pour celui ci . L'accueil n'est pas terrible .
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2013