All hotels in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America

"philly getaway"
Very nice hotel in a perfect location!
2 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"Very Nice Hotel. Great location"
The Sheraton is a very nice hotel. Great lobby . good pool
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
"Philly trip."
Second time I was here and both times were great.
1 night trip Jan 1, 2015
"Close to everthing!"
great location to walk the city! Hotel was clean & in a very safe location.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Ron
"the staff was great"
everyone was so welcoming and helpful. I was there with my Grand nieces for just one night and they put us near the pool for convenience. The pool was beautiful and warm and we had a grand time in it. The next day after breakfast one of the kids got sick, not from the food, just a bug and we needed to stay a little longer, the staff could not have been nicer. And the place is beautiful the kids said they felt like princesses.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Philly visit"
We liked this hotel a lot. Quiet and clean and friendly. The one thing I don't understand is all the pillows. It seems the mid-priced hotels are competing on the basis of the number or size of the pillows. I had four huge pillows on my king size bed which were much too big to be comfortable. Why not four different types of pillows so the guest can find one or two that are suitable?
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"NO ROOM SERVICE"
I stayed from Dec 24th thru Dec 26th and they DID NOT have either room service nor was any of their restaurants open. It really sucked for me one of the joys to stay in a hotel is to have room service and they didn't have any, including Dec 24th & 26th that were not holidays. I hate them for that, I have to go out and find places to eat during Winter. I WILL NEVER STAY THERE AGAIN. EVER! Also they charge $9.96/day for Wi-Fi basic & $19.95 for streaming Wi-Fi. As far as I'm concerned I WILL NEVER STAY IN A SHERATON HOYEL EVER AGAIN.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Luis
"Christmas lights."
Beautiful hotel and beautifully decorated for Christmas.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
LINDA
"Hotel is within walking distance to downtown"
Very nice place to stay, convenient to downtown within walking distance. taxi service is excellant.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
Maureen
"Romantic Stay"
Another incredible stay on Society Hill! Although room 3070 AC was a lil noisey it didn't present any major discomfort! Club Room was clean and Breakfast enjoyable! Timely room service and free bottled water!
3 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"the society hill hotel was great!"
the Sheraton philadelphia society hill hotel is located in the very historic neighborhood it is named after, very stylish and elegant, but still family-friendly. It provide a very special way for us to celebrate thanksgiving coming from different parts of the east coast and sight see while we were @ it. however, the public parking lot was a 1 1/2 blocks away, and not cheap.
3 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
marlene
"Everything is great except for the thin walls...."
We were very impressed by the size and the decor of our room and was especially pleased with the beautiful indoor swimming pool. The restaurant is very reasonably priced with great food. However, the walls are very thin in our room and we could hear every conversation our next door neighbor had, and they talked pass midnight! We hardly slept that night due to the noise.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Ting
"Excelent hotel"
The location of the hotel was convenient to shopping,food etc. The hotel itself was beautiful and the staff was friendly and were pleasant to speak to and gave me ideas on where to go in the city for fun.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Matthew
Overnight stay following Thanksgiving day. Checked in early. Noon checkout is good timing.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Great hotel & staff! Excellent location!!! Beds are very comfortable. Rooms are very good and have Starbucks coffee. Very nice lobby with restaurant and Starbucks coffee shop.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
We had a very nice stay, the staff was exceptional, and we enjoyed our stay at the Sheraton was enjoyable.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Philadelphia Marathon stay"
This hotel was in a perfect location for seeing all of the historical sights. The room was great and the hotel was very clean and well kept. The staff were all very helpful, actually a step above other hotels I was pleasantly surprised and would stay there again when in town.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
Cindy
Clean great location and great staff! Enjoyed my time and felt the hotel was perfect for my long weekend. Snacks in the lobby were much appreciated in the afternoon!
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
Very nice hotel. Super clean. Staff was very nice.
Anthony
"Philly trip"
The service was excellent. Everyone was helpful and friendly. We came to visit the historic sites and we were so centrally located we walked everywhere. The kids loved the pool and fun was had by all.
2 night family trip Nov 6, 2014
"Heart of American History"
This was a semi-business trip. The event held at the hotel was highly successful. Hotel catering was very good. This Sheraton is within walking distance of midtown Philadelphia, the Liberty Bell and Constitution Center, and so on. Ample restaurants are available within walking distance for everyone's tastes. The hotel concierge was extremely helpful in set up a tour and livery to the hotel.
1 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
"Noisy room"
The room was so noisy! We were next to the generator which was so loud that I had to sleep with ear plugs. The walls were paper thin so we could hear every word of the conversation going on in the room next door.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
Eileen
"I would not recommend this hotel"
We stayed here after our wedding before going on our honey moon. The first room we were given smelled like cigarette smoke covered by strong deodorizer. The second room smelled like chorine but we were to tired to switch. The bathroom lighting was dim and depressing. ours interaction with the staff was minimal so we can't give a rating on that.
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
Jose
"Business trip"
This was a quick 1 night stay the staff was friendly and professional. Room was clean and comfortable. Very nice hotel
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
"Great hotel!"
In general our stay was great. Hotel location is excellent, checkin process was great. Angel was wonderfull, he was very informative and extremelly nice. In fact, there was one day our room was not clean ar all, the bed was half way done so when we called to let the front desk know, Angel was very kind and gave us complementary breakfast for the inconvinience.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
andreina
"great stay"
Nice pleasant hotel
2 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
T.J.
"Great space in Society Hill"
nice hotel, service mixed, but enjoyable stay
1 night trip Oct 7, 2014
"Great location for sightseeing in old city."
Very nice updated hotel near all the great historical sights and South St.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Over night stay for my son's wedding"
The staff allowed me to come in earlier than the regular check-in time in order to help me out with my tight schedule. They also made sure I was on the same floor with everyone else involved in the wedding. Check-in took all of one to two minutes. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Jeannette
"Great Location-Clean Rooms-Friendly Staff"
Was only in town for a one night business meeting, I will stay here in the future. The hotel has a great downtown location, the staff was very accomdating, and the room was very spacious and clean.
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
Gerard
The only thing I would change is the parking rate 36$ plus 6$ for taxes to much if u are staying there
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
"Is there really a Concierge?"
Concierge was never at desk when I stopped by. After arriving at the hotel, I was hoping to find dinner recommendations, but the Concierge desk was unoccupied. After waiting for a few minutes, I decided to ask the Valet for recommendations. The second evening also had nobody at the Concierge desk around dinner time. Unless you want to park at a street meter, the hotel parking is very expensive, >$35 per night.
2 night business trip Sep 21, 2014
CT
"Giant Roaches in the room"
I can write a very long review hear and I tried. With all the detail you would like. Then, Hotels found an excuse not to post. Now. I am trying again. Hope it posts. But this is the short version. Check in experience was great, walked up to my room, with a heavy smell of chlorine all around, open the door, to find 3 giant South Carolina sized cockroaches scurrying around the entrance of the room. It was horrific. I left immediately and booked the radisson blu. I would stay away from this hotel.
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2014
Anthony
"Poor Experience"
I stayed at this hotel for only 10 hour and in that time I filed my first ever formal complaint to hotel management (I travel >50% of time for my job) and their director of security. Following that I was woken up by my neighbor at 12:30am playing loud music. I notified security and I heard them come to the door and knock twice and say twice "this is hotel security". They did not answer the door and security left with nothing ever being done. I waited 30 minutes to see if they would contact me to offer me a new room or even give me an update. Instead I had to pack up my bags and head down to the hotel lobby at 1am and ask for a new room. The front desk made me feel like I was the inconvenience.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
Ryan
"Short Visit to see the Old City"
From start to finish the venue and staff met all of our needs for this short visit to explore the historical district on foot. The room was in great shape and most of the attractions we wanted to see were within a 5-10 minute walk. Being surrounded by many fine eating and drinking establishments was a definite plus. Did not get to eat ate the restaurant, but the bar was open late for nightcaps. Breakfast was essentially complementary as we had coffee and pastry at the lobby Starbucks. The pool is on the top floor and inside. The fitness center looked adequate. I recommend this venue highly if you are staying in the old city area.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
"Convenient location"
Very close to the historical sites of Philadelphia; within walking distance actually. Our room opened to a central inside courtyard, and unless you closed the inner door to the sleeping area, if was quite noisy. Parking is a challenge and the hotel does offer a valet service which is quite pricey. There is a very close parking garage adjacent to the hotel that is much more affordable ($19/day vs. $43/day), so recommend that you park yourself.
3 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2014
"Nice hotel in Society Hill near water."
Originally was planning on staying a few adys and I liked the hotel so much I extended my stay!
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
"Getaway"
The hotel staff were great.. Very clean and nice rooms.. Only bad thing is paying to park.
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2014
Torres
"Great location and great stay"
The location in Society Hill is so close to all the tourist highlights, Independence Hall. Penns landing as well as the developing waterfront that location alone is a good recommendation. In addition the facilities and staff were excellent.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Great room. Great location. But what they charge for the internet is criminal!
1 night business trip Sep 15, 2014
"Our go-to Philly hotel"
Location on the eastern side of Center City cannot be beat. Walk to all the historical sights. Quick cab ride to sights on the other side, like the Museum of Art and Barnes. Hotel staff was helpful and courteous, from desk staff to housekeeping and parking staff. We will keep coming back.
2 night family trip Sep 13, 2014
parking needs improvement we waited a long time upon returning from our event in the car waiting for the staff whom couldnt handle the volume in a timely way
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
I was very satisfied with my stay the hotel more than met my expectations.The staff was excellent and very plesant could not have been nicer.. I could not say anything negative about the hotel. i plan on staying there later this Fall.
2 night business trip Sep 9, 2014
Excellent location and a nice pool!! Friendly staff.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Best place in Philadelphia for a romantic trist."
It was a fantastic place to stay in the nicest part of Philadelphia. It was close to all the historic sites and the water front, and is convenient to excellent dining and night time entertaining.
2 night romance trip Sep 3, 2014
Larry Rice
"Business meeting stay"
Room was facing pool, no natural day light(which is a little uncomfortable/messes sleep cycle) smelled chlorine too much as well. Otherwise would be great for stay w/family, close to center/great restaurants near by! Overall good place
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
A.K
"Get you plumbing fixed!!!!"
Not only was the bathtub drain clogged.... there was mold all over the tiles...Actually GROSSS
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Wonderful!"
Being my first time in Philadelphia, I was extremely impressed by this hotel. The room was huge, the amenities were great, it was extremely close to everything. The front desk staff as well as the concierge were so friendly and accommodating. I can't say enough good things about it!
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
Nicole
"Poor Service by Some Staff, Otherwise Lovely"
In general this is a great hotel. It's recently renovated, clean, in a good location for walking to many restaurants, bars, and sights. But we had no maid service during our stay, and when I called to let management know and to request a half hour late checkout, they refused to do any late check out and didn't apologize for the lack of cleaning, saying only, "well I don't see an indication of why the room wasn't cleaned." When we checked out (EARLY!) another concierge DID apologize for the first one's terrible service, but they really are lacking in consistency at the front desk. So I would say, really push and ask to speak to someone else if very basic service issues aren't taken care of.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
It's a decent hotel in a great location. conveniently located in the old city, walkable distance to all historic sites, museums and awesome restaurants.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014