All hotels in Texas City, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here10700 Emmett F Lowry Expy, Texas City, TX, 77591, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

"Very good hotel!"
It was great. The beds were soooo comfortable! I didn't know our room did not come with a refrigerator until we got in the room, but over than that every thing was great! Breakfast wasn't too bad considering it is hotel food. It is right next to the mall and was right down the road from Gringo's mexican food! Which was also excellent.
1 night trip with friends Jan 18, 2014
Kimmy2014
"Good, not great."
We stay in hotels ALL the time. When we booked this hotel, we spent quite a bit per night knowing it would probably be really nice. I was dissapointed in the room. There was a couch and a bed and being 4 of us, we had to make the couch into a bed each night (but couldn't find where the sheets were for making the bed up. When they cleaned the room the next morning, and we unfolded the bed for sleeping, the sheets were still on it. (So it was never checked or changed). It was a good hotel, including food, just not GREAT for the price we paid. (expecting more for the $).
2 night trip Jan 10, 2014
Our stay was excellent. Everyone at the hotel was friendly and helpful. If I ever need to stay in Texas City again, this hotel would be my first choice!
2 night trip Jan 2, 2014
Alison Mays
"Ok for a few days"
Good breakfast, friendly staff, just a little too much noise from the highway.
Other trip Dec 23, 2013
amy
"Very friendly staff"
I brought my family from Dallas to attend a family function. The staff were very helpful and friendly. That's a very important factor when I stay at a hotel.
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott Texas City
Dear Ann, Thank you for taking the time to review the Fairfield Inn Texas City. I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I can't wait to share your comments with my staff. They will be glad to know that all of their hard work is being noticed. Please come back and see us on your next trip to the area. Sincerely, Gayla C. General Manager
Other trip Nov 23, 2013
Ann
"Close to Cruise Terminal"
Very nice hotel and within driving distance of the cruise terminal. Rooms were excellent, with the hotel being a very nice place to stay.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
Pat
"Amazing"
Ericka was amazing.......she needs a raise,she really made my stay great!! Wish it was more people like her in the world
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
wayne
"Close to Galveston island"
The staff was great, very clean rooms. Nothing negative. Great little theatre and a Ryan's buffet right next door.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2013
"Okay, we spent most of our time in Galveston."
The breakfast was one of the worse breakfast at a hotel that I have ever ate. It was so bad we left and went across the street. The lobby the furniture needs to be replaced. It is old and very soiled. I was so amazed that they have not changed any thing. We had two rooms and we left at 9 a.m. on Saturday morning and we were returning back at 3 p.m. and our rooms were not cleaned. I even told the desk clerk when we left. They finally came back at 5 and then they were rush us because they were going off the clock. They made the beds and pick up the towels that was all. They did not vaccum or cleaned the bathroom.
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott Texas City
Dear Sue, Thank you for taking time to review the Fairfield Inn Texas City. I am so sorry to hear about your negative experience at my hotel. I want you to know I will be discussing your comments with my housekeeping staff to ensure this issue does not happen again. I would also appreciate any feedback you have about how we can make our breakfast better. I do hope that with our efforts to improve you will give us another opportunity the next time you find yourself in Texas City. Sincerely, Gayla C General Manager
2 night trip Aug 2, 2013
Sue
Overall was good. Staff was very nice and accomodating. Only complaint hottub was not working well one of the day.
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2013
The Hotel was very clean and the staff was very polite.
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
Arlene
"Amazing customer service"
We have stayed in a lot of hotel/motels. This one had by far the BEST customer service we've ever had. Every single staff member was friendly, willing to help and always smiling! If I ever happen to need a hotel in this area, I will DEFINATELY stay here again. Well worth the money!
1 night trip Jul 24, 2013
CCGirl73
"very close to the places wanted to visit. Galveston"
Great service and very nice personnel, rooms very clean its a nice place to stay and worth it.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
el kampeon"
"Great Service"
Had an amazing stay!!! Staff was very friendly. Will stay here again!!!!
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2013
Ellis Family
"Very quiet and comfortable"
The hotel itself was not as new as some other hotels but the room was very nice and clean. The beds were comfortable. Our room was right across from the elevator but we didn't hear a thing the whole time. Very quiet. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jul 17, 2013
Liz
"good hotel for a night"
staff was friendly and rooms were clean. I would stay there again for sure. close proximity to Galveston.
Other trip Jul 14, 2013
"Worst Marriott ever"
The hotel stay was pleasant considering we weren't in the room much. This particular location needs some updating... The worst part of it all was the sheets on the bed had three yellow stains and when we told the front desk the assistant manager who served as the clerk came and change the sheets. While this was a good gesture one would think something would have been taken off the bill or we would have been compensated in some manner...an apology and change of sheets was it!!! While the location was great for our trip I think we will stay someplace else next year... This definitely wasn't worth the amount we paid., I think Motel 6 and this particular location are about what and what!!! Looks nothing like the picture
2 night trip Jul 1, 2013
DSterling
"Very Comfortable Stay"
The staff was very friendly and great breakfast!
3 night family trip Jun 21, 2013
"Nice hotel, great location for our activities"
This was a great experience, I had my two grandchildren and we had daily activities planned, then they could come in and spend time in the pool. All the staff were so friendly and they greeted us like returning family everytime we came in the door. They were extremely helpful with suggestions of restaurants when we told them we would like seafood and chinese and gave us directions that were easy to follow. The breakfast was very good well presented and someone was there to help with the waffle maker if you needed instructions other than those written, she kept the breakfast area stocked with food and cleaned. I could come home there again.
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
"Central to everything!"
We stayed over Father's Day weekend and chose this hotel for the location. 20 minutes to Galveston, 15 minutes to Kemah, etc. The staff was great, everyone was really friendly. Myiesah was the name of the front desk attendant that weekend and she was great! My two year old spilled cough syrup on the comforter and we asked her if housekeeping would change it when they cleaned the room, five minutes later the guy from housekeeping showed up to change it. He was just as nice!
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
Cynthia
"Helped during our loss"
My mother had passed away and we had to travel Texas City for the funeral. The staff had heard of our loss and made sure my family was taken care of as if we part of their own family. Would recommend to my friends & family. The only problem we had was with our shower & it couldn't be fixed until after we left. We couldn't understand why they could have done it while we were gone during the day. It was a simple backed up drain that could have been roto-roted.
Other trip May 19, 2013
Oscar
"Excellent hotel!"
Would definitely recommend. Very clean. Fantastic staff. Quiet rooms. Wish they allowed pets.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2013
HK
"Friendly staff!"
We stayed here the night before my husband's half ironman race in Galveston. The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating, going as far as to set up breakfast 2 hours early since there were several other athletes staying who also needed to leave early. The room was also clean and comfortable. Thank you!!!
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
Erin
""An okay hotel experience""
It was okay but not worth the rate I was charged. The interior seemed to be out of date. The breakfast was okay. A plus side is the they had an inside pool and jacuzzi.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
Gaby
"Friendly staff"
We came into town for a wedding and we had no problems with our experience at this hotel.
Other trip Apr 1, 2013
"Loud"
We could hear everything in the rooms next to us and the hallways. We had left a Do No Disturb sign out because we wanted to sleep in on our last day of vacation but that didn't matter. House keeping was so loud banging on doors around us and YELLING "housekeeping" that we couldn't sleep. The rooms had a weird odor and the pool and hot tub water was light brown. We did not dear get in it! Only positive I can give is the desk clerks were very friendly when we checked in and out.
1 night family trip Mar 10, 2013
Tracy
"Good place to stay before a cruise out of Galvesto"
This staff at this hotel are wonderful. The building and the room were very clean. The only problem was the level of noise from the nearby street made it nearly impossible to sleep until well after 2AM.
Other trip Mar 6, 2013
"Soft, comfortable beds!!!"
Was a good place to spend the night, beds were very comfortable for my wife and myself. Stayed here because hotels are too expensive on the weekends in Galveston, wasn't very far at all from Galveston. Breakfast was a little more than the usual continental, had some microwavable breakfast sandwiches and pancake sausage sticks. Would stay here again for sure. Hotel was very close to interstate but not right beside it so noise level was very good, several eateries right around it also, as well as shopping centers.
1 night trip Feb 23, 2013
Glenn H
"JGay"
The staff at this hotel was so friendly & nice I contacted the GM for that hotel! I sat in the front for a few minutes waiting on my family & would here them greeting each customer long time friends & customers!! I think the 2 ladies were Van & Deb up front & the 2 housekeepers were a pleasure as well? I would highly recommend this hotel for the service alone
1 night family trip Feb 1, 2013
"Comfy bed!!"
My room had a soft, comfortable mattress, was quiet and had everything I needed. Next door is a Ryan's, but in the Guest Services book, there was a recommendation for the Reef Seafood Restaurant that was close by and very good. The staff was friendly and they lock the entrance door at midnight which made me feel safer, as I was traveling alone. The hotel only has other hotels, some restaurants, and a mall nearby, so the area is nice as well.
2 night trip Jan 24, 2013
Trash under the beds.
1 night trip Jan 4, 2013
"Not far from Galveston...."
Good inexpensive place to stay if visiting Galveston if you are on a budget.
1 night trip Nov 16, 2012
"Excellent Customer Service"
The front desk staff was excellent. They welcomed us in and out of the property on each occurance. The breakfast was a nice change from the usual contiental breakfast. When a medical situation arose, they made sure we were directed to the closest medical facility. We will return in the future.
2 night trip Nov 9, 2012
Harriman
"BIKER FRIENDLY"
I have stayed at Higher priced places but this is the best in TREATMENT,staff are all wonderful and friendly or help-full,, We had a great time, I have been going to the Galveston rally since its conception and I had never stayed at this particular hotel but I will exclusively use it in the future, in fact,I tried to book it a year in advance, ONE MORE TIME "BIKER FRIENDLY" very rare these days,Thanks, ,Fairfield
2 night trip Nov 2, 2012
BossRoss
"Close to Galveston cruise line, 15 min drive South"
Everything was as advertised. We arrived late in the evening and was welcomed by a friendly staff and a nice room. Great job, I will stay there again! Thanks, John
1 night trip Oct 13, 2012
John G.
The hotel had a bad odor. The carpet in the room felt very damp and my white sox got dirty from walking on the carpet. I was 62 degrees in the room. I turned on the heat to take the chill off and the smell was so putrid that I had to turn it off, call the front desk for air freshner. Simply disgusting. I would never return to this hotel.
1 night business trip Oct 9, 2012
"Wow!"
I typically stay at 5 star hotels. I have to say that the service I received here was the best I have ever received. Gloria at the front desk went above and beyond to see that we were well taken care of. Even Darrell the room attendant made sure we had extra trash bags and assisted us with an extra ice bucket to store our meds in. I have never been so impressed by the service at a hotel. We were the last to check in and the hotel was fully booked. We had fresh pool towels and Gloria knew all the guests by name. Again, I was very impressed!!
1 night trip Aug 3, 2012
Entire establishment was very clean and neat - employees very courteous - breakfast had a good variety of items and kept well stocked - rooms were very comfortable
2 night family trip Aug 10, 2012
"Nice Staff"
The hotel was completely full but the staff did an excellent job of keeping up with the demands
Other trip Aug 13, 2012
"Better than Holiday Inn Resort at Galveston by far"
The security door on one side of the hotel didn't work. The hotel was pretty nice.....nothing spectacular....but I was satisfied with the friendliness of the hotel staff.
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2012
PePaw
"Close to freeway and Kemah Boardwalk"
Very friendly staff. While trying to sleep we heard a party going on above us and when we called the front desk to inquire, they took care of it right away. !!! :-)
1 night trip Jul 21, 2012
"ROYAL SERVICE"
THE HOTEL ITSELF WAS PRETTY MODERATE, BUT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS SUPERB! THE ENTIRE STAFF WAS POLITE, HELPFUL, AND PLEASANT. MY ENTIRE FAMILY REALLY ENJOYED THE STAY.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2012
"Walking distance to restraunts and Mainland mall"
We really enjoyed our stay. Very nice clean hotel. I wish there could have been a fridge and microwave but it wasnt our main concern. The girls at the front desk were very sweet and welcoming. I really liked the idea of an indoor pool but we didnt get to swim during our stay because it was quite busy the majority of the time. I also loved the Texas shaped waffles at the continental breakfast. It is a very clever and fun idea. Over all very pleased and would gladly stay there again.
2 night trip Jul 20, 2012
This hotel was very clean and comfortable. My family enjoyed our stay there very much. It had a very nice indoor pool and hot tub. The employees at the front desk were super friendly!
Other trip Jul 22, 2012
"Great location and service"
Enjoyed the staff, they were very pleasent. Hotel is clean and inviting. Only issues was elevator was out half of day but they fixed it quickly and beds were small eventhough it said they were queens. FYI.. The burger place close to the hotel is to DIE for, great burgers.
3 night family trip Jul 8, 2012
Luis
"galveston for the 4th of July"
We had 3 rooms and thought they were very comfortable. They were very busy that night had no rooms left.The morning of the 5th the staff was extremly busy trying get breakfast out they did an excelant job. We did not like the pool area at all.Too much clorine really burned our eyes the hot tub was so hot couldn't hardly stand it.The poolroom was so hot.not comfortable.Please do not suggest Ryans as a place to eat it was awful. I know it sounds bad but if you fix the pool area and don;t let your costumers go to Ryans you will be great. I do aplaud the staff and the actual room. Our stay was good.
1 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2012
jennifer

"Good for family"
Everything good, except that its complicated to access the hotel parkinglot.
Other trip Jan 20, 2013