All hotels in Texas City, Texas, United States of America
10700 Emmett F Lowry Expy, Texas City, TX, 77591, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

• Value
    Fairly good value for money
    Room is all right
    Decent vibe
"Overall"
Excellent, hotel i would recommended it to anyone
5 night family trip Jul 20, 2014
Joshua
"Centrally located"
Hotel was clean and staff was very friendly. Breakfast was very good.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Overall A Really Nice Hotel"
Very clean and close to several businesses and nice restaurants. Price was right.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Adam
"Satisfied"
Over all it was good. Staff was friendly and helpful. Our only complaint was that housekeeping cleaned our room late in the evening and had to wait for them to finish in the lobby.
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
"Excellent Staff!"
Extremely friendly and responsive staff. Nice breakfast with actual food and not just sweet stuff. Rooms very clean, just worn in some places but not enough to take anything away from the experience. Only negative is that there is only one entrance into the site, which means only one exit. There was construction outside so the one entrance/exit was only one lane, so only one car at a time could get through. However, would definitely consider staying here again. Price very reasonable.
2 night trip Jul 6, 2014
Breakfast staff overwhelmed. Air conditioning dripping all night
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott Texas City
Dear Guest, Thank you for your feedback. I’m sorry to hear that your stay at the Fairfield Inn Texas City was less than exceptional. I appreciate your feedback and have addressed your concerns with my breakfast and maintenance staff to ensure future guests do not experience the same issues. Please allow us another opportunity to exceed your expectations on your next trip to Texas City. Sincerely, Kristin M. Property Support Manager
"Decent hotel"
The hotel was ok. Breakfast was marginal. Rooms were comfortable
Friendly staff, definitely recommend the hotel.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2014
"pleasant time."
overall the stay was good. the staff was exceptional very friendly. enjpoyed the indoor pool and hot tub.. rooms cleans but needs a few update feel. the staff was great about recommeding different places to eat. would come back.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
stacey
"pleasant time."
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
stacey
"Very nice place in a less than special area"
Good points- great beds, cold A/C, nice bathroom, comfy chairs. We were in town for a funeral, so we only stayed one night. The location is convenient in that it is right off the highway. But access was difficult. Had to drive through the ghost town mall parking lot to find the front of the hotel. Texas City isn't your scenic vacation destination, but if you need a good place to stay if you have to be there, the Fairfield is probably one of the best choices in town.
1 night trip Jun 17, 2014
kew
"Great hotel!"
Enjoyed the stay. Great breakfast. Comfy beds.
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2014
"good for quick overnight"
The rooms were clean but the walls are thin. If you don't have a car there is no where close to walk to for dinner.
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott Texas City
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Fairfield Inn Texas City. I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed our clean rooms. However, I’m sorry that the rest of your stay did not meet your expectations. Please allow us another opportunity to impress you on your next trip to Texas City. Sincerely, Kristin M. Property Support Manager
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"Amazingly Comfortable!"
This hotel was the best place that we have stayed in the past 6 months we have been traveling down towards the Galveston area. It was so comfortable and the staff was awesome! Thank you so much for a wonderful 2 days!
2 night trip May 23, 2014
Kimberly
"We Will Be Back"
The only major "defect" in our room were the matresses. They felt a bit worn, but they did not make our stay less pleasurable. We will definitely book here again. We had easy, quick access to Galveston w/out paying the higher rates for a "on the island" hotel.
2 night family trip May 24, 2014
HMC
"Fairfield inTexas City"
Easiest check in and check out ever. Super clean room. Indoor pool was clean.
1 night trip May 20, 2014
Breakfast was the best I've seen at a hotel. Staff was friendly & helpful. Room was clean. Other than towels which smell a bit funky it was a perfect visit.
2 night trip May 9, 2014
Judi H
"Not Bad"
Pretty clean. Not a bad location. Would stay again.
1 night business trip Apr 24, 2014
I thought that the over all hotel was very nice. My room was very comfortable. We enjoyed the hotel pool. The breakfast was very good, there were plenty of choices and they even had fresh fruit. The only complaint would be the fire alarm that went off at like 6:00 in the morning and continued to go off for about two hours. None one at the hotel informed us what was going on. I had to get dressed go downstairs and find out myself and then I didn't feel safe afterwards because it continued to go off. We never found out why just that they didn't suspect any fire.
2 night family trip Apr 18, 2014
Sandra C.
"Stay before cruise"
Good room, good service, convenient.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
It was really wonderful.
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Kristina
"we had a great time"
I cant say anything bad about this hotel,very clean,beds were comfortable an service was great,everybody who worked there were friendly.
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Rey
"Away from the hustle of Houston"
We were here to photograph a wedding a short distance away, and this was an ideal location. The hotel and staff, as well as the breakfast were very accomodating and met our needs. The bed was extremely comfortable! My only complaint was being able to hear the guests on the floor above moving around. There was a lot of running for a time, caused by excited children, I'm sure. It did stop by bedtime, and we didn't complain to the staff. I feel sure that they would have addressed the issue had we asked them to. I suppose floors and ceilings can only block out so much noise. I would definitely stay there again. Very clean, updated, and pleasant.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
Nina
"Different from expectations as set by website"
The rooms were supposed to fit 5 people because it was 2 beds and a sofa, but the sofa was not there. We reserved 7 identical rooms through hotels.com, and ended up with rooms that were different from what we expected them to be and different from one another. Some had microwaves, some didn't, and again, none had a sofa. The water pressure in the bathroom was very low and the elevators were very small! We even ended up paying more than our invoice from hotels.com stated because of some room tax (in addition to state tax), which is significant when you are reserving this many rooms. Our stay was okay overall, but did not meet our expectations.
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott Texas City
Dear Erika, Thank you for your review of the Fairfield Inn Texas City. Please accept my apologies for any confusion caused by the site. We only have sofas in our King studies, not in our 2 Queen rooms. I'm very sorry if this wasn't made clear. Also, please make sure that when you are reserving the rooms you specify the correct number of adults in each room as this will help the proper room to be reserved. I hope that if you find yourself back in the area, you will give us another opportunity to host you. Sincerely, Gayla C. General Manager
1 night business trip Mar 21, 2014
"Very good hotel!"
It was great. The beds were soooo comfortable! I didn't know our room did not come with a refrigerator until we got in the room, but over than that every thing was great! Breakfast wasn't too bad considering it is hotel food. It is right next to the mall and was right down the road from Gringo's mexican food! Which was also excellent.
1 night trip with friends Jan 18, 2014
Kimmy2014
"Good, not great."
We stay in hotels ALL the time. When we booked this hotel, we spent quite a bit per night knowing it would probably be really nice. I was dissapointed in the room. There was a couch and a bed and being 4 of us, we had to make the couch into a bed each night (but couldn't find where the sheets were for making the bed up. When they cleaned the room the next morning, and we unfolded the bed for sleeping, the sheets were still on it. (So it was never checked or changed). It was a good hotel, including food, just not GREAT for the price we paid. (expecting more for the $).
2 night trip Jan 10, 2014
Our stay was excellent. Everyone at the hotel was friendly and helpful. If I ever need to stay in Texas City again, this hotel would be my first choice!
2 night trip Jan 2, 2014
Alison Mays
"Ok for a few days"
Good breakfast, friendly staff, just a little too much noise from the highway.
Other trip Dec 23, 2013
amy
"Very friendly staff"
I brought my family from Dallas to attend a family function. The staff were very helpful and friendly. That's a very important factor when I stay at a hotel.
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott Texas City
Dear Ann, Thank you for taking the time to review the Fairfield Inn Texas City. I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I can't wait to share your comments with my staff. They will be glad to know that all of their hard work is being noticed. Please come back and see us on your next trip to the area. Sincerely, Gayla C. General Manager
Other trip Nov 23, 2013
Ann
"Close to Cruise Terminal"
Very nice hotel and within driving distance of the cruise terminal. Rooms were excellent, with the hotel being a very nice place to stay.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
Pat
"Amazing"
Ericka was amazing.......she needs a raise,she really made my stay great!! Wish it was more people like her in the world
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
wayne
"Close to Galveston island"
The staff was great, very clean rooms. Nothing negative. Great little theatre and a Ryan's buffet right next door.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2013
"Okay, we spent most of our time in Galveston."
The breakfast was one of the worse breakfast at a hotel that I have ever ate. It was so bad we left and went across the street. The lobby the furniture needs to be replaced. It is old and very soiled. I was so amazed that they have not changed any thing. We had two rooms and we left at 9 a.m. on Saturday morning and we were returning back at 3 p.m. and our rooms were not cleaned. I even told the desk clerk when we left. They finally came back at 5 and then they were rush us because they were going off the clock. They made the beds and pick up the towels that was all. They did not vaccum or cleaned the bathroom.
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott Texas City
Dear Sue, Thank you for taking time to review the Fairfield Inn Texas City. I am so sorry to hear about your negative experience at my hotel. I want you to know I will be discussing your comments with my housekeeping staff to ensure this issue does not happen again. I would also appreciate any feedback you have about how we can make our breakfast better. I do hope that with our efforts to improve you will give us another opportunity the next time you find yourself in Texas City. Sincerely, Gayla C General Manager
2 night trip Aug 2, 2013
Sue
Overall was good. Staff was very nice and accomodating. Only complaint hottub was not working well one of the day.
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2013
The Hotel was very clean and the staff was very polite.
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
Arlene
"Amazing customer service"
We have stayed in a lot of hotel/motels. This one had by far the BEST customer service we've ever had. Every single staff member was friendly, willing to help and always smiling! If I ever happen to need a hotel in this area, I will DEFINATELY stay here again. Well worth the money!
1 night trip Jul 24, 2013
CCGirl73
"very close to the places wanted to visit. Galveston"
Great service and very nice personnel, rooms very clean its a nice place to stay and worth it.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
el kampeon"
"Great Service"
Had an amazing stay!!! Staff was very friendly. Will stay here again!!!!
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2013
Ellis Family
"Very quiet and comfortable"
The hotel itself was not as new as some other hotels but the room was very nice and clean. The beds were comfortable. Our room was right across from the elevator but we didn't hear a thing the whole time. Very quiet. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jul 17, 2013
Liz
"good hotel for a night"
staff was friendly and rooms were clean. I would stay there again for sure. close proximity to Galveston.
Other trip Jul 14, 2013
"Worst Marriott ever"
The hotel stay was pleasant considering we weren't in the room much. This particular location needs some updating... The worst part of it all was the sheets on the bed had three yellow stains and when we told the front desk the assistant manager who served as the clerk came and change the sheets. While this was a good gesture one would think something would have been taken off the bill or we would have been compensated in some manner...an apology and change of sheets was it!!! While the location was great for our trip I think we will stay someplace else next year... This definitely wasn't worth the amount we paid., I think Motel 6 and this particular location are about what and what!!! Looks nothing like the picture
2 night trip Jul 1, 2013
DSterling
"Very Comfortable Stay"
The staff was very friendly and great breakfast!
3 night family trip Jun 21, 2013
"Nice hotel, great location for our activities"
This was a great experience, I had my two grandchildren and we had daily activities planned, then they could come in and spend time in the pool. All the staff were so friendly and they greeted us like returning family everytime we came in the door. They were extremely helpful with suggestions of restaurants when we told them we would like seafood and chinese and gave us directions that were easy to follow. The breakfast was very good well presented and someone was there to help with the waffle maker if you needed instructions other than those written, she kept the breakfast area stocked with food and cleaned. I could come home there again.
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
"Central to everything!"
We stayed over Father's Day weekend and chose this hotel for the location. 20 minutes to Galveston, 15 minutes to Kemah, etc. The staff was great, everyone was really friendly. Myiesah was the name of the front desk attendant that weekend and she was great! My two year old spilled cough syrup on the comforter and we asked her if housekeeping would change it when they cleaned the room, five minutes later the guy from housekeeping showed up to change it. He was just as nice!
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
Cynthia
"Helped during our loss"
My mother had passed away and we had to travel Texas City for the funeral. The staff had heard of our loss and made sure my family was taken care of as if we part of their own family. Would recommend to my friends & family. The only problem we had was with our shower & it couldn't be fixed until after we left. We couldn't understand why they could have done it while we were gone during the day. It was a simple backed up drain that could have been roto-roted.
Other trip May 19, 2013
Oscar
"Excellent hotel!"
Would definitely recommend. Very clean. Fantastic staff. Quiet rooms. Wish they allowed pets.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2013
HK
"Friendly staff!"
We stayed here the night before my husband's half ironman race in Galveston. The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating, going as far as to set up breakfast 2 hours early since there were several other athletes staying who also needed to leave early. The room was also clean and comfortable. Thank you!!!
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
Erin
""An okay hotel experience""
It was okay but not worth the rate I was charged. The interior seemed to be out of date. The breakfast was okay. A plus side is the they had an inside pool and jacuzzi.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
Gaby
"Friendly staff"
We came into town for a wedding and we had no problems with our experience at this hotel.
Other trip Apr 1, 2013
"Loud"
We could hear everything in the rooms next to us and the hallways. We had left a Do No Disturb sign out because we wanted to sleep in on our last day of vacation but that didn't matter. House keeping was so loud banging on doors around us and YELLING "housekeeping" that we couldn't sleep. The rooms had a weird odor and the pool and hot tub water was light brown. We did not dear get in it! Only positive I can give is the desk clerks were very friendly when we checked in and out.
1 night family trip Mar 10, 2013