All hotels in Los Angeles, California, United States of America
1150 S Beverly Dr, Los Angeles, CA, 90035, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Misleading room descriptions"
The room we got was not the room we were told we would get. We put in for a room for three adults. There was supposed to have been room for three adults to sleep, but we only got one bed and a "sofa" that was not really a sofa but a decorative seating platform that was about two feet deep -- nowhere near wide enough for our friend to sleep on.
1 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2015
"Nice Stay and Hotel"
Very nice location and hotel
2 night family trip May 12, 2015
denise

only here one night and arrived at the hotel hours before we were supposed to check in. We were told they would get the rooms ready for us asap but after waiting all day in the heat ( with no bathers to change into) we still could not get into our room until 3pm. I thought this was quite poor service.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Angela
The staff were very friendly and helpful, the rooms were clean and comfortable and services were good. We were only here for 1 night, but it was a great stay.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Nat
"Now the Marriot. Worth going"
lobby staff were exceptionally helpful and couldn't have done more for us.
Response by Beverly Hills Marriott
DEar S P, Thank you for your comment.s. I am pleased you had a chance to experience our all new hotel, and we look forward to hosting you again in the future. Sincerely, Brian - GM
4 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
irfan

TripAdvisor reviews for Beverly Hills Marriott

"Beautiful Contempory Hotel"
08/27/15 NancyW555_13 Saint Louis, Missouri
The Beverly Hills Marriott was formerly the Crowne Plaza and it's undergoing a facelift. Even though work was in the process during our stay it really never interfered with our experience. The new decor is very sleek, contempory, and beautiful! However, it seems in some instances that form is trumping function. For example, our room had a big beautiful built in couch, but no desk or chair for my husband to use his laptop. There were only two little drawers, and very little hanging space for clothes. The bathroom was beautiful and very well thought out, except the sliding pocket door might not offer enough privacy for some, although we didn't mind. The functionality might be better suited for someone only staying one night vs four - we had a lot of clothes. That being said, the service was WONDERFUL! We felt very spoiled during our stay! The people at the front desk and doormen were always so friendly and helpful!
"Amazing stay"
08/27/15 hkrsk Baltimore, MD
From the moment we arrived for our 4 night stay, every last staff person went out of their way to make us feel welcome. The whole facility is recently renovated and beautiful. We were lucky enough to get a fantastic rate which we had booked a long time ago, which made it even better. The only one criticism is that the rooms emphasize esthetics over function, drawer and closet space is extremely lacking, so a lot of things had to stay in our suitcases. But I would definitely return here!
"Wonderful!"
08/26/15 BfloChik Buffalo, New York
We have been on a 2 week vacation on the West Coast. We initially were staying somewhere else in Malibu which was awful. My husband booked us here with his hotel points and it was a god send. The entire staff was awesome...the hotel clerks, the awesome doormen who put up with us as we packed and unpacked 2 weeks of stuff! , and the concierge Adrienne who was the BEST we ever encountered! We cannot say enough about her and her wonderful assistance. The beds were super comfortable, the room was ample size for us and two teenage daughters. We had a free breakfast which was great!
"Great Hotel and Great Staff (especially ‎Adrienne)!"
08/26/15 J770 Miami, Florida
Just got back from a short trip to LA with my wife, and we had an incredible stay at the Beverly Hills Marriott. The newly renovated Hotel was modern and sophisticated, with a great Bar, Gym, etc. The staff was always very helpful...especially Adrienne, or as we like to call her - ‎"The Concierge Queen"‬. Adrienne single-handedly made our stay 10x better than we ever could have expected. Thanks Adrienne!!!
"Very nice hotel"
08/23/15 Vallina55
Very nice hotel.. People at reception are very nice and helps you with anything you need. Rooms are big and clean. Bathroom and bed are new. Position is fantastic, very close to the center. Quality/price is good. I would recomand this hotel.
"Wonderful new Marriott in West LA"
08/21/15 JerryR10 Menlo Park, California
I stayed here for five nights on a business trip and look forward to coming back. I had stayed a few times across the street at the Marriott Residence Inn; I saw the new Beverly Hills Marriott (which until July was a Holiday Inn Crown Plaza, I think) and decided to try it. I loved it. The room was extremely comfortable, with an excellent shower and Wi-Fi, and a fridge. I was on the 11th floor, above Beverly and i could see Pico Boulevard but I never heard a hint of traffic noise during my stay. I found the staff incredibly friendly and helpful, and found the Concierge Lounge to have a better breakfast that most Marriotts in the US. I had an excellent stay and will come back the next time I have business or vacation in west LA.
"Great hotel but horrible staff"
08/20/15 Aron S Forest Hills, New York
Really nice hotel but service was awful. Should have stayed at Residence in across the street. When I booked it was a Crown Plaza and then Marriott took it over. They didnt carry over the extra night I added and when I tried to extend the stay by 1 night, they tripled my rate to $800 a night for the last night. We had 3 kids sleeping on a pull out sofa bed. It took them almost 10 hours to get us the sheets and linens for the bed and we had to call a few times. They also refused to give us a 3rd pillow telling us that the limit is two, even though I have 3 kids that needed. The staff was just awful and there were quite a few little things that really made us not want to be there.
"great renovation of a new Marriott property"
08/18/15 dw221a Atlanta, Georgia
This Marriott was recently converted from a Crowne Plaza. They've created a very stylish and modern property. Excellent service. Location is just south of Beverly Hills very close to orthodox Jewish area and walkable to kosher restaurants. For a new property, the staff is well trained. Everything was run very efficiently
"Unrecognizable - but in a good way!"
08/14/15 Barmag London
So the old Crowne Plaza is no more! Marriott have taken over and re-modelled the entire building. Quite a difference! We have stayed several times before because we liked the location, but undeniably it needed updating. This has been done pretty successfully and does bring the building into the 21st Century! The public areas are now very smart, with a bar and restaurant you are now happy to spend time in. The makeover cannot of course make the bedrooms any bigger, but they are still a reasonable size, and novel solutions have been found to locating and storing the room's amenities (closet, which is not really a closet at all; coffee machine folded away in a drawer; long narrow sofa by the window). Our six night stay did not get off to good start, as not all the details on our reservation had been passed over to Marriott by the previous owners, and we only had one bed and not two. This was corrected on the second night and we were given an upgrade too. Staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful, including reception (and the manager), concierge team, restaurant staff, bell boys and housekeeping. A leak in our bathroom was quickly attended to by maintenance. WiFi was reliable and free to Rewards members, although you did have to keep logging back in for every session. Marriott now use the adjoining car park exclusively and charge the same rate for valet parking as for self-parking. Taxis are nearly always waiting near the entrance, and one of the bus routes starts and finishes outside. It was near the end of our stay before we discovered the hotel shop - some signage please! The lobby area around the elevators is still being worked on, and we didn't much care for the design and layout of this area - otherwise nothing but praise. The combination of a great location and (for LA) reasonable prices remains the key thing.
"California Tour"
08/14/15 gingerjj St Helens
I was concerned after reading several of the reviews. The location is super, a 10 min walk to rodeo drive. It's walking distance to several eating places and Beverly Hills is on your door stop. There was still building work going on however it did not effect our stay. There were a few problems with our room however the staff were fantastic at resolving them, we had reserved a quad 2 bed room and the first night only had a double with a blow up bed and settee (2 adults and 2 children 19 and 16). The hotel were super in offering us a recompense. The concierge Hector booked us a fabulous personal tour of LA which our family enjoyed a high of our trip. The staff are all really friendly and very accommodating. My family thought the hotel was one of the bests on our trip. I would highly recommend it.