All hotels in Hazelwood, Missouri, United States of America
155 Chapel Ridge Road, Hazelwood, MO, 63042, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Location is ok
"very cozy"
always a pleasant stay
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
christopher
"You get what you pay for!"
Room was comfortable, as we were there over thanksgiving there was no service one of the days. One room had to be changed as water damage was collapsing the ceiling in the bathroom. My room the air did not work properly. Sound traveled easily through the wall. Room next to mine had a family with aaother that did nothing but yell at her children for two days. Had to have TV volume turnrd up to hear and dround out the crying kids and cover up the screaming woman.
2 night trip Nov 27, 2013
"Cheap Hotel"
They aren't up to date, but they are cheap, moderately clean, and close to the airport. You stay here because you are on a budget and cooking your own food instead of going to restaurants while in town.
2 night trip Nov 16, 2013
Rebecca
"A hotel close to a nice hotel"
I had stayed in Extended Stay America, Katy Freeway, Houston, Texas and I absolutely loved it. I expected this to be a similar kind of experience. Apparently not so. The whole place smells weird. It reminds you of one of those hotels from a horror movie where someone is going to die. It looks murky, dingy (and a few other crazy adjectives can be filled here) No coffee maker (On hindsight, should I have asked for one?) The towels were dirty. I could have asked them to replace it, but are'nt they supposed to be replaced before someone moves in (I had my own and it felt a lot of trouble worrying about those? I wanted to take a print out (seriously, just ONE page) and I was suggested I pay and get some copies from a store nearby. It is not like, I asked them get me a print out of the full novel Harry Potter and The Order of the phoenix. Apart from that, the hotel staff were really friendly. On accident, I stopped at an Extended Stay Hotel right next door (I guess, Lindberg area) It looked way better compared to this one. I honestly, do not even know why they have this one still in operation. Totally not worth what you pay for.
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - Chapel Ridge Road
Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. The situation you described regarding the cleanliness, missing coffee maker, and general feel of the hotel is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. I met with the staff, and we are currently deep cleaning and renovating our lobby to ensure that this experience is not repeated. The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
"perfect location"
The staff was very friendly. Everyone seemed happy. Guest and Staff. The grab and go breakfast was perfect for our adventure that morning. The hotel was very clean .
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - Chapel Ridge Road
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding how friendly the staff was and the grab and go breakfast. Also, I am pleased you found your accommodations clean and comfortable. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
Cella
"I'm surprise about my stay, this is a good one."
This was one of the better Extended Stay America that I've stayed at in while. I travel 100% of the time.
1 night business trip Oct 11, 2013
"Exactly what I needed"
I had to book a room in under 24 hours and found a deal on Expedia at the Extended Stay America for $50/night. It was the perfect room and way cheaper than it was worth. Monica, the front desk person, was compassionate and helpful and I felt safe arriving late in the night. The morning staff were all smiles and even called a taxi for me. Thank you.
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - Chapel Ridge Road
Aram - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that the front desk staff was so helpful and compassionate, especially Monica. I will be sure to share your comments with her and the entire team. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
Aram
"nasty hotel"
nasty hotel sheets dirty bath room not cleaned floor wasnt vaccumed.
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - Chapel Ridge Road
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. The cleanliness issues you described are unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. I discussed your comments with the team, and we are allocating additional hours to deep clean your room. As well, I am working with our housekeeping staff to improve our cleaning procedures and inspection policies moving forward. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
Ant
"Great Service!"
I stayed 2 nights with a day in between and needed an upgrade on both nights which they were more than accommodating! The building is a little older but worth the value and I didn't have any issues with the neighborhood. Angela, Stephanie and Monica were very helpful!
1 night trip Sep 17, 2013
Mr. Rodriguez
There was a bad smell throughout the hallway on third floor. Hallway doors are hard to open and make a lot noise when close.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"st Louis"
the staff was very kind and helpful they went out of there way to be helpful. the room was nice and clean. swimming pool was nice and clean. breakfast was simple and good coffee, muffins and fresh fruit.
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - Chapel Ridge Road
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I truly appreciate your comments regarding your stay here at our hotel. I'm glad to hear that we had all of the amenities you were looking for. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
jere
"Just what i needed."
May need a place to stay for a few weeks.I am seriously looking to relocate to the St. louis area.
3 night business trip Aug 5, 2013
jerry
"Adequate but not especially nice hotel"
This place was pretty basic - so don't expect anything fancy, like a box of klenex in your room, or hooks to hang clothes on the back of your bathroom door. We didn't even get a remote for the TV! This is the older of two Extended Stay America hotels which are besically back to back with each other (the other is Extended Stay America - Lindbergh Boulevard). We went to the Lindbergh one first since it's nearer to I-70 and then got redirected. The Chapel Ridge Road hotel is two quick right turns away from the other, but it looks like a brick barrack building built in the 50s or 60s. There's no elevators and you have to use steps to get to any of the floors. Our room was numbered in the 100s. We went down the steps and felt like we were in the basement, but when you open the window, you're basically at or near ground level. The room was adequate and had apparently been painted to more up to date greens and earth tones in the last couple of years, but the hallways seemed dingy, didn't smell very good, had nasty brown carpet, and the lights flickered. Our other major complaint was that the walls and ceilings seemed thin and we could hear the nighbors quite a bit. Anyway, we would probably pay more to stay elsewhere before we would do this again....
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2013
dmarkwind
"Very God Property"
Rooms were clean and fresh. Personnel were courteous and friendly. Locations was easy to reach from the interstate. Compared to single stay motels, we received much more for our money spent here.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2013
"great staff"
The staff was so friendly and were very helpful during my stay. Unfortunately my air conditioner stopped working and the staff member that I reported it to wrote it down. When I checked out, the morning staff was unaware that I had this problem and gave me a guest compensation. It is not the greatest hotel but they made it pleasant. Very small pool. 20 min from downtown. 10 min from airport. 5 min from Boeing.
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - Chapel Ridge Road
I appreciate your great remarks about the staff. We appreciate you letting us know that you had an issue with the air conditioner in your room upon your check-out. Please know, this has been repaired since your stay and I can assure you that will not happen again. We are sorry for this issue, but are happy to read that we provided you with great service and a great location. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
5 night trip Aug 1, 2013
"Amazing Staff!"
We were visiting a friend in St. Louis, and the staff made us feel very welcome! They treated my son with such kindness and love. They talked to him and knew us by name after only an hour of being there. The breakfast wasn't continental, but it was a "grab-n-go" kind of breakfast. It was okay, because the staff made sure we had everything we needed. The actual hotel and room were good, but the staff is why I'll be going back to this one again!
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - Chapel Ridge Road
Tenessa - The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such great things about the hotel and staff. I am proud of our team for providing such great customer service to you and your son during your stay. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Other trip Jul 26, 2013
Tenessa
"Provided the basics"
This is a no-frills hotel that gave me what I needed: a place to sleep and shower. The location is tricky b/c street signage is poor. It's actually very close to another extended stay hotel, which looked a little better kept. But the staff was good, the breakfast was okay, and it felt relatively safe.
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - Chapel Ridge Road
Greg - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I was disheartened to read that it was slightly challenging to find our hotel. Still, I am glad that our staff provided you with good service and that you liked our grab-and-go breakfast. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
"Make sure check the condition of room"
First was introduced to a room on 1st floor, it smelled terribly, furnishing was completely out of date. Requested to move to another room, then was brought to 2nd floor which is above ground, the hotel is on a split level structure. It was much better. Hotel staff was very nice throughout the process.
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
"Average"
This should be called Hotel Average. The incredibly nice staff made up for the very average room quality. If you're looking for a reasonably priced place to stay for a night, I would definitely recommend this, but I probably wouldn't actually stay very extended.
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - Chapel Ridge Road
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you found our staff to be so incredibly friendly and helpful. As well, it is great to know that you liked your room. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
"Dissapointing"
Room had a smoky smell. The hallways had a terrible smoky smell. Sheets were not clean. Room had no cofee pot but did have sugar and cream available. Had to go to the front desk to request some tea bags. The only pan available, which I had to use to heat up some water was dirty.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
"Friendly staff"
The staff was friendly and accommodating every time. The hotel seemed older and had a strong musty smell. Only there for two nights and met our needs. Price was right.
2 night business trip Jun 18, 2013
"Replacement hotel"
The rooms needed a lot of help. it has not been updated for a very long yime. Although the bathrooms were cleans the tub and sink need replacement.
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
"Extended Stay America, St. Louis"
I was not at all happy with the amenities offered, in that I feel like I was misled by the ratings and listing on the website, specifically the "continental breakfast" which was breakfast bars and apples. Coffee was not maintained in the lobby and the location is in an high industrial lower class neighborhood. For a few dollars more, we could have been located in a higher class neighborhood, with many more available amenities.
1 night trip with friends Jun 14, 2013
"Questionable surroundings"
The hotel staff were very pleasant. The room was suitable clean but not outstanding. All I needed was a bed and a pillow and I got that. I was thinking I might be staying in a hotel that was half way between a homeless shelter and an apartment building.
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - Chapel Ridge Road
Laura - The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. I am so glad that our staff was friendly and helpful to you during your visit. Still, I am very sorry for the level of cleanliness in your room. Our housekeeping staff is looking into your comments to ensure we correct the issue now and moving forward. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
1 night trip May 31, 2013
"great place"
Great people very helpfull and nice! I stayed here one week and booked again. This a very good place for the price.
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - Chapel Ridge Road
The team and I appreciate your great remarks. We are very happy to know you were satisfied with your stay. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future! Thanks.
4 night business trip May 25, 2013
"East Bloc Cold War Style"
Wow, what a time warp. Grim lighting, and then up the stairs to a stripped down hallway lacking carpeting, fairly unsavory atmosphere, but perhaps the room would be fine. No bath towels, one frayed small hand towel, grubby looking tub (darn I didn't have flip flops) and ratty peeling veneer on the sink cabinet. Scraped up furniture and a charmless 1970s peagreen Barcalounger chair...really? I have haven't seen such style since Jerry Ford was in office. Didn't put anything into the crooked closet shelving. Bed looked OK, nice flat screen LG TV. Functional kitchen but very dated style. This was room 308. Dubious bathtub surface was due to age and peeling surface. All in all, very tired place. Room carpet could use a cleaning. Very responsive front desk staff re: towels. Brought up some right away. Meager "breakfast" but excellent hi-test coffee. WiFi was free. Easy access, but a bit hard to find. No, I won't be back.
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - Chapel Ridge Road
Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that your room did not exceed your expectations. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we will be taking extra steps to ensure that all of our guest rooms have linens provided moving forward. We are also currently renovating our hotel, and it sounds like you arrived during this time. I apologize for any inconvenience this caused. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
1 night trip May 18, 2013
"Close to Airport"
Great place to stay especially if you have an early morning flight to catch. The staff were also very helpful and very nice! :)
Other trip May 21, 2013
"Good hotel for the price"
Hotel was nice enough for what we needed. We did get a smoking room which was really overpowering when we walked in. We saw this problem on a review before we came, so we brought a couple candles which did the trick. I didnt use the coffee maker or any of the kitchen utensils. Coffee maker didnt look exactly clean and there was leftover noodles on strainer. Room didnt come w kitchen soap so i couldnt wash anything.
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - Chapel Ridge Road
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. We appreciate the kind comments about our hotel; however, we apologize for the slight smoke odor in your room and for offering unclean kitchen items. To uphold our company's high standards, we working to eliminate this odor and are updating our cleaning procedures to include a thorough inspection of all guest kitchens moving forward. Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
3 night trip May 16, 2013
"too short of stay"
The staff are nice the location not so good it close to a cemetery its ok but I requested non smoker but the pillow I was using had terrible cigarette smell.
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - Chapel Ridge Road
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that your pillows smelled held a slight smoke odor. Our housekeeping staff is working to eliminate this immediately. As well, I am disheartened to read that our location was not ideal. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
1 night business trip May 16, 2013
"worth the money spent on the booking."
friendly staff and comfortable room for the price.
Other trip May 18, 2013
"Enjoyed my stay"
Was a little bit hard to find at first. Could see the sign from the road but the street was not as visible. Seemed to be in an industrial part of town but still close to everything. Hotel Staff was great. Got a followup phone call about 30 min in my room to check that everything was satisfactory. Would stay here again.
1 night trip May 6, 2013
The room was comfortable and there was very little traffice and little noise in the hotel. The staff was very friendly and very customer service oriented.
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - Chapel Ridge Road
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you had found your room to be comfortable and quiet. As well, that our staff provided you with great customer service. Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
1 night trip May 4, 2013
The lady that checked me in was fantastic. She was friendly and polite and very helpful!
1 night trip Apr 29, 2013
Handy location by airport. Staff very friendly. Dated but clean. Will stay again.
Business trip Apr 29, 2013
"Great Staff! Great Price! Great Room"
I loved that I wasn't charged for checking in early, nice bedding sheets not the usual ugly floral beddings I hate to see, big fridge, nice tv, nice body massage soap bar, quick free snack breakfast. Great price. Amazing staff that attended to my needs. Greeted me everytime I left and entered building :) The only complaint I have which isn't a big deal is that the smoking and non smoking rooms are on the same hall on opposite sides so the non smoking can smell smoke in the hall. That hallway has smoke damage so smoke stains on the carpet but not really a big deal because inside the rooms are nice and clean. Not a big deal and you can't notice it unless you're looking for it. Great time here.
1 night trip Mar 23, 2013
"Not too bad if all you need is a place to sleep."
This is an "extended stay" place so don't expect the usual hotel services. Unless you are staying 7 or more days, you aren't going to get any kind of maid service without paying extra for it. Towel and linen exchange is available at the front desk. The people we encountered at the front desk were extremely nice. Our room had a microwave, full size refrigerator, sink, range and a table with 4 chairs in a very small kitchenette area right next to the queen size bed. There was just enough room to sit at the table if no one had to get by. The lazy boy type chair had seen better days and had several cigarette burns in the fabric. There were dishes in the cabinets but no soap to clean them and a card in the bathroom stated that dishes would not be cleaned even if you got maid service. Since we were only staying for 2 nights, we just got chinese delivered the first night and went to a nearby grocery for food and plastic dishes the second day. Our room was supposed to be "nonsmoking" but it was obvious by the stains on the edges of the bathroom counter that this was not always so. There was one small bar of hand soap and a little larger bar for the shower in the bathroom but none at the kitchen sink and no shampoo. The bed was comfortable and the heating/cooling unit worked but was a bit loud as was the fridge that seemed to be running every 15 min. The walls of this place are very thin as we could hear the tv and kids playing from the room across the hall from us.
2 night trip Mar 8, 2013
"Awesome price.....awesome room."
The room was clean and cozy. Totally renovated and pleasantly furnished. It's no resort, but it was definitely an all inclusive room.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2013

"Good price and no complaints"
It met my expectations being close to the airport, cheap and a reasonable room with a full kitchenette.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
very bad hotel, for the 10days there was no cleaning worst hotel i have stayed
9 night trip Jun 21, 2013
"Lovely hotel."
Lovely large clean room & bathroom. Comfy bed & pillows. Kitchenette with fridge & microwave & sink. Large tv. Ok breakfast. Friendly staff. Enjoyed my stay here and it would make a great spot for a longer stay in St Louis.
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - Chapel Ridge Road
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I am glad to read that you were pleased with all the amenities we provided in your room. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night trip May 14, 2013

"Agradavel, bom custo beneficio, medio conforto"
Hotel bem cuidado, localização boa para viajante, não longe do aeroporto, quartos novo e bem equipado. Layout do imóvel deixa a desejar: 3 pavimentos sem elevador, lobby em piso acima da recepção e pavimento inferior abaixo do lobby dificultam transporte das malas de e para os quartos. Check in foi permitido sonente às 15:30 por não ter quarto arrumado. A senhora que atendeu nosso check in foi ríspida e grosseira, mas depois não a vimos mais na recepção nos dias seguintes. Depois, as recepcionistas que permaneceram foram muito simpaticas. Obs.: pratos e talheres só foram colocados após solicitados. No geral, recomendo para curtas permanências.
6 night trip Aug 17, 2014
AR
"excelente"
Muy buena!
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - Chapel Ridge Road
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that your stay with us was excellent! Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
3 night business trip May 29, 2013