All hotels in Singapore, Singapore
80 Bras Basah Road, Singapore, 189560, Singapore, ‏‎800-491-6126

"High class in classy Singapore"
Wow what a view and great pool. I had a huge room. Nice mall that's connected and pretty close to the train.
Response by Fairmont Singapore
Dear Ezekiel, it is a pleasure to know that you enjoy the convenience of our location as well as the spectacular view of Singapore. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to your next visit. Warm Regards, Scott Murray, Hotel Manager.
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2015
Ezekiel
"Don't stay here."
I would never stay here.
Response by Fairmont Singapore
Dear Jennifer, thank you for sharing your review. We value your support very much and I am disheartened to read of your experience during your time spent with us. I would like to assure you of our team’s commitment in working hard to provide the most memorable experience for all our guests. Warm Regards, Scott Murray, Hotel Manager.
4 night business trip Aug 5, 2015
the hotel is better than I expected.
Response by Fairmont Singapore
Dear Guest, thank you for your rating. We value your support very much and we look forward to welcoming you back soon. Warm Regards, Scott Murray, Hotel Manager.
5 night business trip Aug 2, 2015
"Best location in Singapore"
We enjoyed staying at Singapore Fairmont. It's clean and nice. It is at a great location. Highly recommended.
Response by Fairmont Singapore
Dear Guest, thank you for your high praises! It delights me to read that you were able to explore the local sights and sounds in the vicinity of our hotel with much ease. Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back. Warm Regards, Scott Murray, Hotel Manager.
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
"Fairmont rooms are nicer than Marina Bay Sands..."
Honestly, with the exception of the rooftop pool, we enjoyed this hotel more than the Marina Bay Sands. Very contemporary rooms with great finishes. Bathroom was very nice.
Response by Fairmont Singapore
Dear Christopher, thank you for your review! We are delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay. Thank you for choosing Fairmont Singapore and we look forward to welcoming you back!
2 night business trip Jul 31, 2015
Christopher
"Convenient for Business Traveler"
Traveled to Singapore for a week long business trip. The Fairmont has a GREAT location if you're planning a long stay in the country. It sits atop Raffles Mall with connector to Marina Mall/Suntec and others. This is ultra convenient for the business traveler who is spending a lot of time alone. There are MANY eating options and even a supermarket just below the hotel to pick up so snacks or fruit. It also saves you a lot of money on needing to only eat room service meals.
Response by Fairmont Singapore
Dear Guest, thank you for your excellent review! We are delighted to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Singapore. Warm Regards
7 night business trip Jun 18, 2015
"Fairmont singapore"
I feel since we booked via hotel.com we were second class citizens. Not given any information about the hotel, and appeared we were bothering the staff with any questions. Ie. concierge would not/could not verify our return flight....yet latter found a flight desk which was not staffed???
Response by Fairmont Singapore
Dear Guest, thank you for your review. We regret to hear that your stay was less than satisfactory and apologise for the inconveniences you have encountered. Rest assured that we have taken your feedback into review, and we hope that your recent stay experience will not mar your impression of the hotel. We would like to seek your kind pardon on this and sincerely hope for an opportunity to welcome you back once again. Warm Regards
2 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
"Great hotel, not a great room"
I tend to choose Fairmont's when they're a viable option when I'm traveling; having stayed at the Fairmont in Singapore numerous times previously, I didn't hesitate to book it again this time. Upon check in, the young man at reception was genuine in his greeting and went out of his way to be helpful, albeit in a somewhat up-selling sort of way. Although I normally book a harbor view room in the south tower, he offered for a very nominal amount to upgrade me to the executive floor in a newly refurbished room in the north tower with the same view. Although there was nothing particularly "wrong" with the room - it's layout and design was a bit irksome. The room - 2103 - was wedged into the corner of the 21st floor and laid out in warped U form in which you enter down a lengthy bent corridor, past a surprisingly small bathroom into a perpendicularly arranged sitting area and then around a corner to the bed area. The TV could, consequently, not be seen from the bed and the sofa and chairs in the sitting area were aligned perpendicular to the TV instead of parallel for easier viewing. It was also impossible to lay on the sofa as it was too narrow so TV watching was a fairly contorted affair. Unfortunately, the desk chair also wouldn't hold an elevated position so you end up sitting low at the desk as well. Unlike other rooms, this had a combination shower/bath as opposed to a separate walk-in shower and bath. So, upgraded, paid more and got a less desirable/comfortable room.
Response by Fairmont Singapore
Dear Peter, thank you for the review. We regret to learn that your stay was less than satisfactory. Rest assured that we have taken your feedback into serious review and will be shared with the relevant departments during our regular review. We sincerely look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel and hope to be of service again.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"never again"
i am staying in this hotel for 14 years. this was the last time
Response by Fairmont Singapore
Dear Guest, thank you for your review. We regret to hear that your stay was less than satisfactory and apologise for the inconveniences you have encountered. Rest assured that we have taken your feedback into serious review, and we hope that your recent stay experience will not mar your impression of the hotel. We would like to seek your kind pardon on this and sincerely hope for an opportunity to welcome you back once again. Warm Regards
5 night business trip May 14, 2015
"Service needs to improve...."
I have been in this hotel for the last 3 years and the quality of service has changed for the worse. So many small, but important things are not working and I need to seriously consider about my next stay. This is totally not the qulaity you can expect from the Fairmont group of hotels.
Response by Fairmont Singapore
Dear Juergen, thank you for your review. We regret to hear that your stay was less than satisfactory and apologise for the inconveniences you have encountered. Rest assured that we have taken your feedback into serious review, and we hope that your recent stay experience will not mar your impression of the hotel. We would like to seek your kind pardon on this and sincerely hope for an opportunity to welcome you back once again. Warm Regards
7 night business trip May 10, 2015
Juergen
I found the hotel to be very nice and the staff was great. But I was very frustrated to find that upon the time of my arrival that my reservation had been canceled. Which also happened to 2 other members of the party I was traveling with. I didn't quite understand this considering that I had prepaid for the room. They were still able to accomodate us but there was an additional charge of $50.00 per night then extra $18.00 per day for(free) wifi. If I would have been traveling on a budget this could have effected the ability to enjoy some of the other things that Singapore had to offer. So never the less I ended up with an additional $ 450 in charges for my stay. Other than that I was happy with the stay.
Response by Fairmont Singapore
Dear Guest, thank you for the review, we regret to hear that your stay was less than satisfactory and have shared your feedback with the relevant departments for a thorough review. As a valued customer, you might like to know that Internet access is complimentary when you sign up as a valued member of the Fairmont President’s Club, a loyalty programme that rewards our guests with a host of attractive benefits. Take care and we hope to welcome you back again.
Other trip May 18, 2015
"A short Singapore business trip"
Overall the Fairmont was an excellent place to stay and to do business. The staff were very helpful and friendly, and the neighborhood was filled with options for eating, drinking and shopping.
Response by Fairmont Singapore
Dear Mark, thank you for your review, we are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and look forward to having you back!
3 night business trip Apr 29, 2015
Excellent staff/Excellent room (Harbor view)/Excellent location/Will stay there again
Response by Fairmont Singapore
Dear Guest, thank you for your review, we are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and look forward to having you back!
Other trip May 2, 2015
"Nice hotel ,close to shopping,tourist attractions"
The check in was quick and the personnels are very helpful. Hotel is very clean and the shopping mall is just around the corner.
Response by Fairmont Singapore
Dear Del, thank you for your review, we are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and look forward to having you back!
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
del
"4 nights in SG"
In Singapore for 4 nights, nice hotel. Service is perfect and very helpful. Could not be better. Nice Breakfast and Swimming pool. Some construction work at the moment so just ask before you check in.
Response by Fairmont Singapore
Dear Eivind, thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and look forward to having you back for an even better experience!
4 night business trip Apr 7, 2015
Eivind
"Access & View with Luxury"
The hotel is located directly across from Raffles Hotel and connected to Raffles City Mall, so catching the MRT is climate-controlled and easy. A good range of quick eats is at your doorstep with Marina Bay a short walk away. In fact, from the rooftop pool, the cruise ship hotel floats in the sky. We skipped the gym, but the bed is a cloud of comfort--we slept well and the furnishings are subtle and elegant.
Response by Fairmont Singapore
Dear Gail, thank you for your review, we are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and look forward to having you back!
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Gail
"Great location. Service met expectations."
Loved the spa area. Lots of options for dinning and shopping!
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Excellent hotel, better than expected. Would return.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
As always my stay was excellent. The IT person, J.R., was terrific: without his resourcefulness my Bloomberg service would have had no functionality and I would have been cut pff from my clients porfolios , my traders and all relevant market news. JR was a life-saver.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Good Hotel"
Very well kept and comfortable hotel.
Response by Fairmont Singapore
Dear David, thank you for your review, we are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and look forward to having you back!
2 night trip Mar 12, 2015
"Great hotel stay! Staff are fully experienced!"
We enjoyed everything about our short stay in Singapore. The staff did everything possible to make us welcome and comfortable. We enjoyed everything at the downtown location of this hotel. A megamall is located right inside the lobby, with quick accessories all within a quick walk. No taxi required. Yet if you prefer, you have all that Singpore has to offer a short taxi ride away.
Response by Fairmont Singapore
Dear Elsa, thank you for highlighting the many positive points of your stay with us. We are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and look forward to having you back!
5 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
Elsa
"Pam March 2015"
Loved everything. Staff excellent.. Room service wonderful. Too bad I figured out shortcut to subway at the end of my stay.
Response by Fairmont Singapore
Dear Pam, thank you for your review, we are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and look forward to having you back!
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
Pam N
We booked a room with a view on the bay and it really was incredible - that was the best part of our stay. The swimming pool area is very nice. The hotel is in a very good spot, close to everything you may want.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"Easy access to everywhere"
Meeting with some old clients and new clients; the hotel is located in a very convenient location, subway and super market steps away, make my life easy; i use the subway to where ever I want to go; will come back to this hotel on my next trip.
Response by Fairmont Singapore
Dear Albert, thank you for your review, we are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and look forward to having you back!
3 night business trip Feb 22, 2015
Albert The Hwa
"Great place"
Will return
Response by Fairmont Singapore
Dear William, thank you for your review, we are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and look forward to having you back!
3 night business trip Feb 15, 2015
William L
"Shopping retreat yes, partyers delight no"
Very nice hotel in the raffles area. Super close to orchard road and shopping. The pool is very nice just don't bring your own drinks down. Overall nice place to stay for quiet and shopping not super close to the bars and nightlife.
Response by Fairmont Singapore
Dear Shannon, thank you for your review, we are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and look forward to having you back!
3 night family trip Feb 11, 2015
Shannon
"Highly recommended."
Nice and clean hotel, convenient location to MRT.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
chris
"Wish we could've stayed longer!"
We had a great experience at this hotel, from the complimentary room upgrade to the super friendly and courteous staff. Very central location, close to sights and shopping. Room was super clean and comfortable. Sadly, we were only there for 2 nights, and would have loved to have stayed longer.
Response by Fairmont Singapore
Dear Guest, thank you for highlighting the many positive points of your recent stay! We are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and look forward to having you back.
2 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"Great visit to Singapore"
Hotel was right in the middle of everything and very convenient. A super nice touch was the piece of birthday cake waiting for me when we got back from touring Singapore on my birthday.
Response by Fairmont Singapore
Dear Mark, thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you had an pleasant stay with us and enjoyed the birthday cake we prepared in advance, look forward to having you back!
4 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015
"Quick stopover."
First time in Singapore and loved it. From the second I stepped off the airport shuttle at the hotel, I felt in good hands. Front desk staff was very helpful and the process was quick. Room was amazing. I stayed in the North Tower and was impressed. After flying from NYC, the bed was amazing and comfortable. Will definitely be staying here again on my next trip to Singapore.
Response by Fairmont Singapore
Dear Guest, thank you for your review and we appreciate the compliments you shared of your experience. We are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and look forward to having you back!
2 night trip Jan 10, 2015
"Awesome stay"
Awesome stay at Fairmont. I especially loved the location. There are some cute little cafes within walking distance. I loved the breakfast and afternoon coffee there. Peaceful. It is also close to Merlion park and other restaurants near the financial center. Highly recommended.
Response by Fairmont Singapore
Dear Jenna, thank you for your review, we are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and look forward to having you back!
3 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
Jenna
"Comfortable hotel in the heart of the city"
Conveniently located to many tourist attractions and close to lot of restaurants. The concierge is very helpful.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Mash
"Nice hotel, great location"
Great rooms, modern, spacious and the hotel location is very good, right across from Raffles hotel. The only drawback was during our check-in when a receptionist offered a twin room instead a king room that we booked few months in advance saying that all king rooms are taken. After some waiting, the issue was resolved, but spoiled our experience and the first impression of the hotel.
Response by Fairmont Singapore
Dear Guest, thank you for your review, we are pleased to hear that overall you had an enjoyable stay with us. We sincerely apologise for the inconveniences you have encountered and would like to seek your kind pardon on this. We sincerely hope for an opportunity to welcome you back once again for an even better experience!
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"Amazing hotel"
As a regular visitor to Singapore, i always stay in Fairmont hotel north wing rooms. The hotel is very convenient, excellent facilities, connect to a mall & smrt metro stations. One of the best hotels in Singapore
Response by Fairmont Singapore
Dear Mohd, thank you for your review, we are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and look forward to having you back!
5 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
Mohd
"There are better hotels"
Stayed in better hotels I was offered Marina view room for 50 $ extra per night - big mistake for agreeing on my part Not worth it Noise from garage exhaust system and noise from room next door Rooms were connected by two locked doors There are better hotels in Singapore Location good
Response by Fairmont Singapore
Dear George, thank you for your review, we regret to hear that your stay was less than satisfactory and sincerely apologise for the inconveniences you have encountered. Rest assured that we have taken your feedback into serious review, and we hope that your recent stay experience will not mar your impression of the hotel. We would like to seek your kind pardon on this and sincerely hope for an opportunity to welcome you back once again.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
george
"Great hotel in an excellent location"
Excellent location right next to Raffles City with restaurant and shops. Also right above the metro for easy access and connected to Marina City and Suntec through underground walkways. This is the second time that I have stayed at the Fairmont and will return.
6 night business trip Jan 1, 2015
"good hotel"
pretty well. i will recommend premier room. breakfast not bed.
Response by Fairmont Singapore
Dear Guest, thank you for sharing your stay experience with us. We appreciate your compliment and look forward to having you back!
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
"Great location and comfortable beds!"
The hotel room is newly furnished and had a great balcony view across explanade and MBS! Location is superb with Raffles City mall and mrt within mins of walking!
Response by Fairmont Singapore
Dear Dianne, thank you for your review, we are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and look forward to having you back!
1 night trip with friends Dec 24, 2014
Dianne
OK-wireless was not included in rate--beware! Location in convenient
Response by Fairmont Singapore
Dear Guest, thank you for your review. We are pleased to know that overall you had an enjoyable stay with us! You may wish to know that Internet access is complimentary when you sign up as a valued member of the Fairmont President’s Club, a loyalty programme that rewards our guests with a host of attractive benefits. We look forward to welcoming you back soon for an even better experience! Warm Regards
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
I really enjoyed our stay and would recommend this place to anyone in a heart beat. The only thing I would request from the hotel is softer pillows..but I'm sure they could be fixed. Excellent otherwise!!
Response by Fairmont Singapore
Dear Mya, thank you for your wonderful compliments. We are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and look forward to having you back!
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Mya
"Great service, superb bed, lovely breakfast"
This is the 3rd time I stayed at this hotel. I am always very pleased with their level of service. The location is great and the bed is heavenly. The breakfast spread was amazing, both in terms of range and quality. You will feel very happy from the moment you step into the lobby until you leave the hotel. My only complaint is that I found the room a bit dusty. The dust is visible on the sofa and the settee as well. When the light is on you can also see the dust flying around.
Response by Fairmont Singapore
Dear Felicia, thank you for your review, we are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. With regard to your feedback on the room conditions, rest assured that we will look into it. We look forward to having you back for an even better experience!
1 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2014
Felicia
"Great location. Great Service"
been on businees travel for 3 years and ive been to many nice hotels. This one definitely is up to my standard. Stayed only for the weekend and the price was under 200. Weekdays gets too pricey. They have everything in the hotel. Enough to keep you busy if youre jet lag and want to stay close to your hotel.
Response by Fairmont Singapore
Dear Wiganda, thank you for your review, we are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and look forward to having you back!
2 night business trip Oct 25, 2014
Wiganda
"Fantastic hotel! Love the view from the 24th floor"
I had gone for a business trip for 4 days.. Love the detailed attention at checkin and checkout. I was upgraded to a suite and generous amounts of fruit and chocolate was supplied to my room daily. Breakfast in preggo is sumptuous and would be better if booked alongside the room. Loved it and would be back soon.
Response by Fairmont Singapore
Dear Neha, thank you for your review. We appreciate the compliments you have shared about your experience and are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. Looking forward to having you back!
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
Neha
Room and bathroom were brilliant, view excellent. A most enjoyable experience thank you Andrew Hay
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
"Great hotel in convenient location"
This was a terrific hotel in a great location. The room was modern and spacious, with a particularly great bathroom. Staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel sits above an MRT station so it's easy to get anywhere. Easy walk to the waterfront and Merlion Park.
Response by Fairmont Singapore
Dear Christina, thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and look forward to having you back!
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
christina
Everything is good except the additional charge for WiFi service. Other Hotel provide free WiFi .
Response by Fairmont Singapore
Dear Miller, thank you for your review. We are pleased to know that overall you had an enjoyable stay with us! You may wish to know that Internet access is complimentary when you sign up as a valued member of our Fairmont President’s Club, a loyalty programme that rewards our guests with a host of attractive benefits. We look forward to welcoming you back soon for an even better experience! Warm Regards
4 night trip Aug 24, 2014
"nice fully renovated hotel. Good and friendly"
good experience , friendly staff and nice room. the experience start from the moment you enter the hotel, the guests service staff was very helpfull and attentive. the front desk staff was very friendly and helpfull. the concierge need a little improvement on friendliness. the room was clean and tidy.. good experience and certainly will return to the hotel
Response by Fairmont Singapore
Dear Loddy, thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and look forward to having you back for an even better experience!
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Loddy
"Saturday at Fairmont"
I arrived at 9am and was surprised to receive access to their guest lounge for coffee and shower as my room would not be ready until 2pm. That made all the difference for me as I just need these two things to start my day of touring. Also the luggage service to the room was lightening speed. A rare treat. And the front desk staff goes out of their way to make sure you have everything you need. Thanks.
Response by Fairmont Singapore
Dear Dave, thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and look forward to having you back!
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
A really great hotel; the decor and finishings are excellent. The staff were all very friendly and interactive. The hotel has a great location so it is very easy to get anywhere in Singapore. An excellent stay and we are looking forward to our return!
Response by Fairmont Singapore
Dear Guest, thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and look forward to having you back again!
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
"Good hotel, decent location"
Stayed on the 8th floor which was convenient for me. Room was a very good size and everything was there, including a toothbrush! Bed was nice and plush, pillows were good. Blankets were light as Singapore is really too hot and humid, but sometimes, the air conditioner made the room too cold. Bathroom was also a very large size. Only things I didn't like were the shower system (overhead and manual spray-head?), the toilet which seemed old, and the sink didn't drain fast enough. Although the hotel and accomodations were quite good, I could see the hotel isn't young anymore. The service was excellent and it was connected to Raffles City which was super convenient. Overall a good place.
Response by Fairmont Singapore
Dear Guest, thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that overall you had an enjoyable stay with us! We have noted your feedback on our hotel for follow up and look forward to welcoming you back soon for an even better experience. Warm Regards
Other trip Jul 30, 2014