All hotels in Maryland Heights, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2030 Craig Rd, Maryland Heights, MO, 63146, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

2.6
    2.8
    2.5
"Get what you pay for"
Hotel smelled, carpet was disgusting, went to the service desk three separate times and there was a sign saying staff was away but I waited a few minutes and no one ever came.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - Craig Road
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. The situation you described regarding the absence of personnel is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. I met with the staff, and we will make sure we are available in order to respond to guest needs in a timely manner. The hotel is currently scheduled for renovation, and we look forward to when this will be completed. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
2 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
"St. Louis"
I was told there was a workout facility but I would have had to go to another facility to workout.
1 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2014
I had booked a 2 queen bed suite and the room that they had available for us had 1 full size bed. When I went to change the room they said that they did not have any other rooms and they had given my room away and I was lucky to get the room I got. The couch in the room had a huge stain on it and the room smelled. There is little soundproofing in the room, we could hear every step that the people above us made and we were awoken in the morning by screaming children. The hotel is in serious need of a remodel and I would not recommend this hotel to anyone and I am a very laid back traveler.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - Craig Road
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that the room type that you booked was not available to you at check-in, and that you experienced noise disturbances in your room. I will be working with my staff to review our reservation and check-in procedures so that we can work to prevent your experience from being repeated. As well. we strive to make every stay a "home away from home" for every guest, and to help correct this we are in the process of getting aspects of our hotel updated to a more modern standard for our guests. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
"Crack Motel"
FILTH FILTH FILTH FILTH. No elevator. Staff entered my room for something, not sure what, but had their break in there as evidenced by oreo wrapper and coffee cup left on desk. Asked desk staff, they promised to look into it, nothing. Filthy. Dilapidated. Smelly. Toenails. Yup!
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Andy
"Nice Staff but Disappointing Rooms"
The Front Desk staff were helpful and organized and the staff we saw in the hallways were nice; but our room was disappointing. I didn't expect for the fixtures to be new and updated, I know this is an inexpensive, older hotel, and I'm OK with that. However, the room was in disrepair, had a strange odor, had large dirt/scuff marks on the walls and dark, raised stains on the carpet (like ground-in gum and dirt). We didn't use the kitchen but it looked fine and clean. The face plate was missing off the smoke detector over the bed, but we hoped it was hard-wired anyway so it would still work. The worst room was the bathroom. The tub was badly peeling (it was gross enough that I wore flip-flops to shower), there really wasn't caulking on the outside of the tub so black and brown gunk and mildew filled in, the toilet almost constantly ran (jiggling the handle would help it to run every 10-15 minutes until it was flushed again), there were large dirt marks on the wall and lots of dirt, dust, and grime settled into the ridges on the sink's cabinet doors. I think this hotel could use a good cleaning and minor repairs. We visit this area often since this is my hometown, but we won't be staying here again and would not recommend it.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - Craig Road
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience. We are glad that our staff provided you with quality service and that you enjoyed our amenities; however, the condition of your room that you described is not acceptable. Please accept our apologies. We will be working with our housekeeping and maintenance staff to address the issues in your room and will make sure your experience is not repeated. Thank you again for your feedback. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Raven
"Not this one !"
The odor from cooking was not very nice to smell.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - Craig Road
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. The situation you described regarding the odor you experienced is truly regrettable. Please accept my apologies. To prevent this from happening again, my team will be reviewing ways to prevent and combat food odors in our hotel. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay America location in the future.
4 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Bob Henson
"Lacking big time."
I like the rate & location, but the room and hotel were lacking when it came to cleanliness. The hallway looked like it hadn't been cleaned and the room needed no paint job and looked dingy. Indictment on chain because this is 2nd one I stayed in that was lacking.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - Craig Road
Jeff - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am sorry to hear that your room was not properly cleaned and the room looked dingy. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I am speaking with my housekeeping staff to make sure the room is thoroughly cleaned. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
2 night trip with friends Jul 9, 2014
"Smell is not OK."
They do not have elfator which makes it difficult to go to the second floor.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - Craig Road
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize for the odors and the level of cleanliness in your room. Please know, I am working with the housekeeping staff to improve our cleaning procedures so that this issue does not affect our future guests. Your feedback is very important to us and it will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better stay in the future!
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
Suma
"Lost For words"
My first room smelled like dog urine. My second room had a broken bed and a full body print in the window and a bathtub with hair from the last visitor. Then i was told that there were no rooms available. They seemed nonchalant and cold about my concerns. wow i wouldn't send my worst enemy here.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - Craig Road
Byron – I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the maintenance issues, odors and level of cleanliness in your room. In response to your feedback, I will meet with the staff to review our maintenance policies and cleaning procedures to ensure your experience is not repeated. As well, I will review our guest protocol with our staff so that this issue does not affect our future guests. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and it will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
2 night business trip Apr 11, 2014
Byron
Rooms should be updated, more modern. Towels were very dingy and tub was dirty. I think the set up is really nice but the room wasn't as clean as I expected. But great front desk customer service!
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - Craig Road
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our friendly staff. Still, it upsets me to learn that our level of cleanliness did not meet your expectations. Please know, I am working with our housekeeping staff to improve our cleaning procedures to ensure your experience is not repeated. Again, thank you for the comments. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better stay in the future.
1 night romance trip Apr 5, 2014
"disgusting!"
dirtiest hotel. hallway smelled like food, room had not been vacuumed there were POPCORN KERNELS in the bed and all over the couch.. just disgusting.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - Craig Road
Hannah - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I sincerely apologize that the hallway did not smell fresh and that your room was not properly vacuumed. I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to review our cleaning standards and procedures to ensure your experience is not repeated. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
1 night trip with friends Apr 5, 2014
"room 106"
Room was dirty. Shower had water standing in it. Vinal had not been sweep or mopped. Carper had not been vacuum in a long time. Coffee table was broken. Heater did not work properly.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - Craig Road
Betty - Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. The condition and lack of cleanliness of your room are truly regrettable, and we apologize for your experience. I will be meeting with our housekeeping and maintenance staffs to ensure these issues are resolved right away. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"Dirty, shabby and gross."
At this price point I was expecting a modest hotel. What I wasn't prepared for was the filth. The first TWO rooms they tried to put me in were so dirty it is hard to believe anyone had even tried to clean them. Hair all over the bathroom, kitchen counter tops covered with dried food. The third room was slightly better though it was smelly from someone having smoked in it. The mattress was firm but mostly comfortable but the bedding was awful. The bed spread was made of some synthetic fiber and felt itchy and slick on my skin. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. I'm shocked they still have customers
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - Craig Road
Ellie - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. The room cleanliness issues you described are unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. I discussed your comments with our team and we are taking the necessary steps to ensure your experience is not repeated. The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you’re in town.
4 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Ellie
"Very Pleased"
I did not have any problems being here. I travel quite a lot with my job, therefore I need a home away from home and I don't necessary have the money to live in luxury. This hotel was in a good location, had a comfortable room, and fit my needs perfectly. I felt safe there.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - Craig Road
David – Thank you for your positive review of our hotel. We are so pleased to hear that we were able to provide you with a “home away from home” experience. I’m glad that you enjoyed our location and your comfortable room. As well, guest safety is a top priority of ours, so I’m happy to hear that we met this goal. Thank you again for your comments. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
3 night business trip Mar 2, 2014
"Could of been better"
Room had a lot of cosmetic flaws and did not smell too good
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
april
"near westport"
Blanket was very thin. No coffee packets or TV remote in room. Towels were rough. Front desk took care of coffee and remote when requested. Front desk person was friendly. Good value considering price and location. Mainly they need better blankets.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2014
"Nice rest stop"
Been to this hotel twice before. It has been up dated cleaner no riff raff hanging out side. It's a lot better.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - Craig Road
Robert - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our updates and your fully equipped kitchen. Still, I apologize that our night staff and grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your travel needs. Your comments will be helpful as we continue to improve our hotel. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
"St Louis stay"
THIS HOTEL WAS RATED 2 STAR, WHICH IS ADVERAGE TO GOOD IN THE ST LOUIS AREA. FOR THE MONEY IT WAS OK. THE PLUSES WHERE A GOOD FIRM BED, HOT SHOWERS, AND A GOOD HEAT/ AC UNIT. ON THE BAD SIDE THE TUB WAS FILTHY, SHOWER CURTAIN HAD MOLD ON THE LOWER THIRD, THE FLOORS WERE NOT SWEPT OR VACUUMED. BECAUSE OF THIS, WE DIDN'T USE ANY OF THE DISHES BECAUSE WE DIDN'T KNOW IF THEY WERE CLEAN. I WOULDN'T STAY THERE AGAIN.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - Craig Road
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so glad that you liked our hotel's location as well as your bed, shower and the A/C unit. Still, I am sorry that your room was not as clean as it should have been upon check-in. This is not the norm and will be addressed with our staff to ensure our cleanliness procedures are improved moving forward. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
"Great bargain; mini apartment away from home"
I stayed at this hotel when a snowstorm was coming, to be closer to a very early morning business appointment nearby. It worked out well because it did snow and I was just 2 miles from my destination! The price was right.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - Craig Road
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the price of the room and that our hotel was a home away from home for you. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night business trip Dec 5, 2013
STLpeach
"This place is very outdated"
You have to take this narrow staircase down from the lobby to get to your room. Room appears to have been last renovated with some cheap fixtures years ago. Not worth the 75 price at all.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - Craig Road
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I sincerely apologize that our hotel did not meet your expectations. Please know, our staff is constantly striving to improve our offerings and will continue to do so. It is our goal to provide a comfortable, great stay for all of our guests to enjoy. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Other trip Dec 4, 2013
"For the $$$$$"
The hotel room was decent for the price. For a cheap stay this is the place. Looked clean, the room carpet was stained. I checked in in the evening and the staff was pleasant.
2 night family trip Nov 29, 2013
"Dirty"
Front desk person (Danielle) was great! The room was dirty. Mildew on the tub, shower curtain and toilet. Floors in room looked like they were not cleaned in months. Toilet seat was broken and the iron was burnt as well. The only thing that was great about this location was Danielle's customer service.
7 night business trip Nov 16, 2013
Carlos
"Excellent price and good place"
My experience was great. The facilities didn't have a lot to offer but the room was very nice including a mini-kitchen and for the low price it was an awesome deal. Highly recommended.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - Craig Road
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. Please accept our apologies that the entry ways were not the most welcoming. Still, we are happy to know that you were able to enjoy your fully equipped kitchen, an affordable rate and our convenient location. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
"Not worth staying"
The hotel was a mess, especially the third floor. You can smell the strange odor, but can hardly tell where it is from.
1 night trip Nov 15, 2013
"Good experience"
Worth more than what I paid but was good experience will go again thanks to hotels.com
1 night trip Nov 15, 2013
Dj
"dirty clothing left in room ,Twice!!"
checked in to find dirty women's underwear on the floor , changed rooms only to find another pair of dirty women's underwear in the next room . the bed spread in both rooms was nasty with black dirt .
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - Craig Road
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. The condition of the rooms and the dirty laundry you described is unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. To ensure that a situation like yours doesn't happen again, my team is going to put forth extra effort in doing more detailed inspections of guest rooms prior to guest check-in. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Other trip Nov 8, 2013
"Neglected"
The lobby looked fine, but that was it. The stairway was dirty, the hallways were dirty, the rooms were dirty and moldy. We booked an extended stay thinking we could avoid eating out for all meals, but found that the microwave was missing its turntable. We had to use the sofa sleeper for our five year old, but there were no sheets provided, and the blanket was full of cigarette burn holes.
2 night trip Oct 12, 2013
Jess
"Too much noise..."
I was there on a one night business trip. I was on the bottom floor which, was horrible. There were kids down the hall making a lot of noise. The kids above me sounded like it was a stampede of horses running up and down the hallway. However, they did quiet down by 10:30 pm. Overall, I got the room at a decent price so I didn't complain. But, the noise factor was horrendous. They shouldn't combine families with kids with single business travelers.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
J
"2-star don't expect much"
Hotel a bit run down. Bathroom was an ick factor. Hallway doors slam keeping you awake.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - Craig Road
Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your bathroom and the noise in the hallways. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have spoken to my housekeeping staff about the importance and diligence that should be taken with bathroom cleanliness to ensure your experience is not repeated. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Sep 21, 2013
"not good"
staff was nice....room was disgusting dirty to the point I didn't even want to take a shower...but...bed was clean and comfortable....coffee was good. I will not stay there again.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - Craig Road
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that your room was not clean up to standard. To ensure that a situation like yours doesn't happen again, my team is working hard to increase cleanliness of rooms. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at the hotel. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
First, when we arrived we waited with our things at the front desk for close to 20 minutes before we were even spoken to. For some reason, my room key stopped working halfway through our stay. We had been considered checked out when our reservation was not set to end until the next day. And finally, when we were checking the room before we left. I found fake rose petals and a Gatorade bottle underneath the bed skirt. Overall, I was upset with our stay. It seemed as though our room was hardly cleaned between the last couples' stay and our own. Although the surroundings, lobby, and outside of the hotel look nice, it seems as though looks can be deceiving, because it was NOT clean.
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2013
Kaitlin
"Needs more"
No ice or ice machine. Had to go get ice! Rooms need updating!
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - Craig Road
Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. We appreciate the kind comments about our location; however, we apologize that we do not have an ice machine and that our amenities did not meet your expectations. Please know, we do offer trays in our guest rooms for ice to be made. As well, we will keep your feedback in mind as we work to improve our offerings in the future. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
lace
"Great room for the price"
we stayed for 2 nights and had a good experience, especially since we have a small child it was nice to have all the extra room plus a full kitchen. It also had a pull out bed in the couch. The only things we could complain about were the noisy people above us, the bed was a little harder than I was used to but my husband loved it, and the wall ac unit was very loud and ran all the time. Other than that It was great. I think when staying in the area for multiple nights we might just be going back because we cant beat the price for all the room and a full kitchen. The room was very clean and the staff was there to help with anything extra we needed.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - Craig Road
Emily - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. Please accept our apologies that the people above you were nosiy and that the A/C unit was loud. Still, we are very happy to know that we were able to make you feel welcome and be your "home away from home". Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
Emily
"Very Dirty and Uncomfortable"
When we checked in my daughter had to use the restroom, when she lifted lid there was yellow urine all over the bowl. Carpets had not been vacuumed in our room, floor in Kitchenette was sticky and the floor in bathroom had not been swept. Hallway carpets had not been vacuumed either. The bed felt like we were sleeping on concrete. The staff came and wiped the toilet down for us, and were very pleasant. If it was me I would fire the housekeeper who was assigned this room.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - Craig Road
Nancy - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I was disheartened to read that your room was not cleaned according to our company's high standards. Please accept our apologies for bed not being comfortable to you as well. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I am going to work with our housekeeping staff to improve our cleaning procedures and inspection policies. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"Not up to normal Extended Stay standards"
The room was not clean and smelled bad. The carpet was either stained or very badly in need of cleaning. The laminated flooring between the bathroom and the other room was torn and a strip was loose and flapping when you walked over it. The bathtub was very stained. There was no box of tissues in the room. The breakfast consisted of instant oatmeal, some fruit,and coffee. There were no muffins, granola bars, etc. This was not long after the breakfast had started, so it wasn't that they had run out. There just wasn't anything. The staff didn't seem at all concerned that there was no food except for the instant oatmeal and a little fruit.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - Craig Road
David - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. The situation you described regarding your room being unclean and having a slight odor is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for this experience and for the way our grab-and-go breakfast cart was neglected during your stay. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I am working with the housekeeping staff to improve our cleaning procedures and am reviewing with the front desk staff our policies for stocking the breakfast each morning. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
I have never been to a hotel where you get charged to get your room cleaned, being that we were there from Tuesday to Saturday, our room did not get cleaned we took out our own garbage, and fixed our own bed , because we didn`t want to pay the extra cost to have someone come in to clean because we had our personal belongings in there. other than that the hotel was fine. and the staff was pleasant to work with.
4 night business trip Jul 9, 2013
"Its old. smelly."
. Front desk , customer support is friendly. sofa bed is cheap quality. stains on floor. room and hotel are having bad smell. grab and go breakfast is packaged food is convenient. fridge, a/c, stove all working. but won't feel like using them. i won't recommend to friends.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - Craig Road
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. Thank you for your kind comments about our grab and go breakfast and friendly staff. We apologize for the stains on the floor and the odor in the room. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I am working with the housekeeping staff to make sure they get all smells out of room and notify us of stains in room. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2013
cgs
Hotel was very dated. Only had stair access and could only enter through main lobby. Even if you have a first floor room, you have to climb half a flight of stairs up and then a full flight down. Location was safe. 5 minutes from casinos. Easy drive into downtown St. Louis. Semi-friendly staff. Third floor reeked of marijuana smoke, staff did nothing about it.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2013
Tara
"Old and tired"
The site needs total renovation. The halls smell so awful I wanted to run out of there the first night, but it was too late at night.
5 night trip Jun 16, 2013
"Disappointing"
The check in staff was friendly and helpful. Toilet was not flushing when we checked in but was fixed right away. The "breakfast" was very poor. This place was definitely NOT worth the money. I like to go barefoot in the room but kept my socks on here and my white socks were filthy when I removed them. This was the first time I booked with Hotels.com and was this disgusted. Usually the rooms are at least adequate.
2 night family trip Jun 20, 2013
Maryachi
"Good stay for the price"
You get what you paid for the stay. The location is near to airport, the environment is nice and quiet, the hotel is nice. I will give a five star if the room could looks more clean.
1 night romance trip Jun 14, 2013
"Not what I was expecting."
The pictures on the website do not actually show what the hotel looks like. The lobby looked like it has been renovated recently but once you left that area it was not good at all. You had to go through a door right off the lobby which led to a landing with another door about 4 feet from the one you went through, we did not have a whole lot of luggage but someone who did would probably have a hard time getting through the doors.. I arrived about 12:30 and they refused to let us check in early so we ended up checking in after 9pm. The door to our room was open and there was a cleaning cart right outside and cleaning supplies in the room. The room was clean but looked old and the walls were thin however, bed was very comfortable and seemed to have newer bedding. We only stayed one night so we did not use the kitchen but it looked old and in need of repair. The breakfast was coffee, muffins and breakfast bars. The neighborhood around it looked nice however we were unable to find any restaurants other than a McDonald's. We were there for a Cardinals game and the location of the hotel made it easy to get downtown and back, but I would probably not stay there again.
1 night family trip Jun 1, 2013
LEH
"Extended Stay"
The night staff was great in getting our room changed, we were moved to a Suite from an absolutely disgusting room, the suite had a broken bed and the floor was sticky. The staff was friendly but maintenance and cleaning was worst I've ever seen.
3 night trip Jun 6, 2013
OK but they rented the room twice and gave keys to people after I was in the room so I had people coming in both night and the next day
1 night trip May 17, 2013
"Disgusting, dirty, rooms complete with rude staff"
Upon checking in and getting my room, I was surprised to find that my sleeper sofa still had the previous occupant's dirty sheets on it and my queen bed was covered in little black curly hairs. I went to the desk to complain and get my room clean and the girl behind the desk didn't seem to care. I told her I needed someone to clean my room due to it obviously not being cleaned prior to my stay and she stated "i can't help you right now, I'm doing an audit." She then told me I could have some clean sheets and change it myself. I told her I wasn't their housekeeping but since it was late, my wife said for us just to do it. The sheets were the wrong size. When I returned to inform her that I got the wrong sheets, she said they didn't have any other sheets cleaned. I asked about another room and she stated they were fully booked. She then started gathering her personal items and stated she was leaving and I'd need to take my complaint up with someone else. The new staff member was much more useful and was able to find a room that was miraculously cancelled while I was complaining. My family then moved our stuff from the old room to the new room. I then found a notice in the bathroom that states "cleanliness is their top priority" but that they only clean your room if you stay more than 7 days. This is a disgusting hotel. I will never stay at this hotel chain again.
3 night family trip May 17, 2013
"Excellent!"
Very roomy and great value for the money.
1 night business trip May 10, 2013
Pat
"Great value!!"
Excellent room for the price. We had deluxe room with the full kitchen with pans and cooking utensils which we did not use but good to have handy when your on the road for all under $70. Very clean rooms with 32 inch flat screen to boot. Thanks hotels.com and Extended Stay America for accommodating me.
Business trip May 9, 2013
T
"Clean room for the budget concious"
Clean and comfortable. Great price. Only 10-12 miles from downtown STL. Could improve breakfast on the go, but FREE food is always good. Bathroom could use a bit of touch-up paint. Very nice suite with kitchen area. Would stay again.
Other trip Apr 16, 2013
Hawkfan
"OK for short stay"
Bed and bed sheets needs more cleaner dust on the couch and chairs. Apart from these hotel is good to stay.
Other trip Apr 5, 2013
"Great Value"
it truly was a great price for a quality room....
1 night romance trip Mar 29, 2013