All hotels in Maryland Heights, Missouri, United States of America
2030 Craig Rd, Maryland Heights, MO, 63146, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

Service is adequate
    Bad amenities
    Poor vibe
    Food is not good
    Dirty
"Very Dirty and Uncomfortable"
When we checked in my daughter had to use the restroom, when she lifted lid there was yellow urine all over the bowl. Carpets had not been vacuumed in our room, floor in Kitchenette was sticky and the floor in bathroom had not been swept. Hallway carpets had not been vacuumed either. The bed felt like we were sleeping on concrete. The staff came and wiped the toilet down for us, and were very pleasant. If it was me I would fire the housekeeper who was assigned this room.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - Craig Road
Nancy - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I was disheartened to read that your room was not cleaned according to our company's high standards. Please accept our apologies for bed not being comfortable to you as well. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I am going to work with our housekeeping staff to improve our cleaning procedures and inspection policies. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"Not up to normal Extended Stay standards"
The room was not clean and smelled bad. The carpet was either stained or very badly in need of cleaning. The laminated flooring between the bathroom and the other room was torn and a strip was loose and flapping when you walked over it. The bathtub was very stained. There was no box of tissues in the room. The breakfast consisted of instant oatmeal, some fruit,and coffee. There were no muffins, granola bars, etc. This was not long after the breakfast had started, so it wasn't that they had run out. There just wasn't anything. The staff didn't seem at all concerned that there was no food except for the instant oatmeal and a little fruit.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - Craig Road
David - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. The situation you described regarding your room being unclean and having a slight odor is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for this experience and for the way our grab-and-go breakfast cart was neglected during your stay. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I am working with the housekeeping staff to improve our cleaning procedures and am reviewing with the front desk staff our policies for stocking the breakfast each morning. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
I have never been to a hotel where you get charged to get your room cleaned, being that we were there from Tuesday to Saturday, our room did not get cleaned we took out our own garbage, and fixed our own bed , because we didn`t want to pay the extra cost to have someone come in to clean because we had our personal belongings in there. other than that the hotel was fine. and the staff was pleasant to work with.
4 night business trip Jul 9, 2013
"Its old. smelly."
. Front desk , customer support is friendly. sofa bed is cheap quality. stains on floor. room and hotel are having bad smell. grab and go breakfast is packaged food is convenient. fridge, a/c, stove all working. but won't feel like using them. i won't recommend to friends.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - Craig Road
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. Thank you for your kind comments about our grab and go breakfast and friendly staff. We apologize for the stains on the floor and the odor in the room. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I am working with the housekeeping staff to make sure they get all smells out of room and notify us of stains in room. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2013
cgs
Hotel was very dated. Only had stair access and could only enter through main lobby. Even if you have a first floor room, you have to climb half a flight of stairs up and then a full flight down. Location was safe. 5 minutes from casinos. Easy drive into downtown St. Louis. Semi-friendly staff. Third floor reeked of marijuana smoke, staff did nothing about it.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2013
Tara
"Old and tired"
The site needs total renovation. The halls smell so awful I wanted to run out of there the first night, but it was too late at night.
5 night trip Jun 16, 2013
"Disappointing"
The check in staff was friendly and helpful. Toilet was not flushing when we checked in but was fixed right away. The "breakfast" was very poor. This place was definitely NOT worth the money. I like to go barefoot in the room but kept my socks on here and my white socks were filthy when I removed them. This was the first time I booked with Hotels.com and was this disgusted. Usually the rooms are at least adequate.
2 night family trip Jun 20, 2013
Maryachi
"Good stay for the price"
You get what you paid for the stay. The location is near to airport, the environment is nice and quiet, the hotel is nice. I will give a five star if the room could looks more clean.
1 night romance trip Jun 14, 2013
"Not what I was expecting."
The pictures on the website do not actually show what the hotel looks like. The lobby looked like it has been renovated recently but once you left that area it was not good at all. You had to go through a door right off the lobby which led to a landing with another door about 4 feet from the one you went through, we did not have a whole lot of luggage but someone who did would probably have a hard time getting through the doors.. I arrived about 12:30 and they refused to let us check in early so we ended up checking in after 9pm. The door to our room was open and there was a cleaning cart right outside and cleaning supplies in the room. The room was clean but looked old and the walls were thin however, bed was very comfortable and seemed to have newer bedding. We only stayed one night so we did not use the kitchen but it looked old and in need of repair. The breakfast was coffee, muffins and breakfast bars. The neighborhood around it looked nice however we were unable to find any restaurants other than a McDonald's. We were there for a Cardinals game and the location of the hotel made it easy to get downtown and back, but I would probably not stay there again.
1 night family trip Jun 1, 2013
LEH
"Extended Stay"
The night staff was great in getting our room changed, we were moved to a Suite from an absolutely disgusting room, the suite had a broken bed and the floor was sticky. The staff was friendly but maintenance and cleaning was worst I've ever seen.
3 night trip Jun 6, 2013
OK but they rented the room twice and gave keys to people after I was in the room so I had people coming in both night and the next day
1 night trip May 17, 2013
"Disgusting, dirty, rooms complete with rude staff"
Upon checking in and getting my room, I was surprised to find that my sleeper sofa still had the previous occupant's dirty sheets on it and my queen bed was covered in little black curly hairs. I went to the desk to complain and get my room clean and the girl behind the desk didn't seem to care. I told her I needed someone to clean my room due to it obviously not being cleaned prior to my stay and she stated "i can't help you right now, I'm doing an audit." She then told me I could have some clean sheets and change it myself. I told her I wasn't their housekeeping but since it was late, my wife said for us just to do it. The sheets were the wrong size. When I returned to inform her that I got the wrong sheets, she said they didn't have any other sheets cleaned. I asked about another room and she stated they were fully booked. She then started gathering her personal items and stated she was leaving and I'd need to take my complaint up with someone else. The new staff member was much more useful and was able to find a room that was miraculously cancelled while I was complaining. My family then moved our stuff from the old room to the new room. I then found a notice in the bathroom that states "cleanliness is their top priority" but that they only clean your room if you stay more than 7 days. This is a disgusting hotel. I will never stay at this hotel chain again.
3 night family trip May 17, 2013
"Excellent!"
Very roomy and great value for the money.
1 night business trip May 10, 2013
Pat
"Great value!!"
Excellent room for the price. We had deluxe room with the full kitchen with pans and cooking utensils which we did not use but good to have handy when your on the road for all under $70. Very clean rooms with 32 inch flat screen to boot. Thanks hotels.com and Extended Stay America for accommodating me.
Business trip May 9, 2013
T
"Clean room for the budget concious"
Clean and comfortable. Great price. Only 10-12 miles from downtown STL. Could improve breakfast on the go, but FREE food is always good. Bathroom could use a bit of touch-up paint. Very nice suite with kitchen area. Would stay again.
Other trip Apr 16, 2013
Hawkfan
"OK for short stay"
Bed and bed sheets needs more cleaner dust on the couch and chairs. Apart from these hotel is good to stay.
Other trip Apr 5, 2013
"Great Value"
it truly was a great price for a quality room....
1 night romance trip Mar 29, 2013
Barb S
"Extremely noisy"
It was satisfactory but there was a lot of noise from the room next door and upstairs. Peoopleseemed to be going in and out all night. Overall conditions were fair but clearly it has been years since the carpet was replaced or any maintenence had been done on the room.
4 night trip Mar 18, 2013
"Horrible nite!"
It took a long time to get me in the carrect room. They had me down for a studio when i paid for a deluxe!!! Finially when i got in room there wasnt any towls!!! Thanks to the nice pregnant lady working the desk who was very helpful. the entire night someone was running down hall an slamming doors!!!!! HORRIBLE NIGHT...
Business trip Mar 26, 2013
Rae
"Won't go back"
our reservation with them was mishandled, the check in lady was not friendly at all, the continental breakfast is actually "grab and go" coffee/hot water and pre-packaged muffins or breakfast bars/instant oatmeal. When you come out to the breakfast area from the hallway to your room you get locked out of the hallway. I had left my phone and room card in the room with my wife and there was no attendant at the registration desk. Meanwhile there was a guy at the front door watching me, banging to be let in while I was trapped in the tiny lobby/breakfast area. Internet connection was horrible when it worked at all
Other trip Mar 16, 2013
"Nice time."
My boyfriend and I decided to come to St. Louis because we were tired of going to Chicago all the time. Extended Stay was better than I expected! The room is really homey, and provides you with everything you need to be comfortable while you're staying there. The staff is very friendly, especially Tony! I would recommend it.
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2013
"Best Hotel!"
It was so comfortable. You will lierally feel like that is your own home. So private and just amazing!
Other trip Feb 26, 2013
"close to lds temple"
As usual the staff was great. The Room was wholly adequate and has some additional items that you don't have at regular motels such as refrigerator and stove along with dishes
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2013
gerald

"This hotel needs better management"
The outside of the hotel looks nice but the inside is in bad condition. The carpets in the rooms and hallway are stained. The refrigerator in both rooms leaked. I changed from my first room because of a puddle in the kitchen from the refrigerator but the second room refrigerator leaked worse. There were stains on two of the three pillows, one was blood and the other was some pink liquid. The reason I knew about the stains was that the pillows didn't have any pillow cases on when I checked in.
4 night family trip Apr 22, 2015
"worst ever!"
Got a call the night of check in that they gave my room away and was now booked solid. Then spent the rest of the weekend try to get my refund. Horrible hotel !!!!!
2 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
"HORRIBLE HOTEL"
I asked for a non smoking room , and when i got to the room the room smelled horrible. It smelled like smoke, the bathroom was really dirty and i was not given any towels, and when i went to ask for them , he gave me them all bundled up not even folded and when i check them out they were extremely dirty. Turned on the tv and you couldn't even see a picture, and upon breakfast time all there was to eat was a muffin. Thats it. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE SERVICE
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014

Sucio, viejo. Bien ubicado y barato
4 night trip Nov 13, 2013