All hotels in Cleveland, Ohio, United States of America
5300 Riverside Dr, Cleveland, OH, 44135, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"Awesome---even for Cleveland!"
I couldn't be more impressed with the hotel and staff. They were awesome and I'm from Pittsburgh...Cleveland's enemy. Lol
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2014
Kim Weaver
"Cleveland Airport"
It was good, but odd having to go through the pool area to access the parking lot
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"Great option for combing park 'n' fly"
Comfortable. great convenience of hotel + reduced parking rate.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
very enjoyable will stay again loved how close they were to the airport
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
"Quiet and Convenient"
For a on site airport hotel, we were impressed with the quiet comfort of our room. We also enjoyed a lovely meal at the Hemispheres restaurant. It was delicious and comparably priced to other restaurants. The staff was friendly and accommodating.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2014
Jo Bowman
"Changing my flying habits..."
I'm living in Detroit and I needed to take an international flight with very short notice. I drove to CLE since the ticket was significantly cheaper, and I booked at Sheraton to rest for a few hours before my flight. I joined their reward program during my check in and I got a special fare for parking, less than half avg rate. When I came back, I realized I lost my parking ticket. Usually, in other airport parkings they charge you for a lost ticket, but here, the lady at the front desk didn't ask a single question and just told me "that's not problem, here you have a new ticket, have a good day"
1 night trip Sep 17, 2014
"Stayed one night to attend a Brown's game"
Was pleasantly surprised! Only one issue which didn't really affect us was when we arrived around 5PM there was a room service tray outside our door & when we left the next morning it was still there. Other then that it was great.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
Sue & John
"Excellent hotel"
We had a great two-night stay. The hotel and room were top-notch but the biggest surprise was the restaurant: we enjoyed three meals there, each one excellent and at reasonable prices. Especially enjoyed the walleye fish sandwich.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
MBJ
"Overpriced"
The hotel ac unit and toilets are extremely loud and noisy. On top of that you have to pay for parking.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
A
"Needed to be close to the airport for early flight"
We needed to be at the airport by 5:00 am for a 6:00 flight. This hotel was perfect. If we wanted to have walked there we could have but they have a van that will take you right to the front of the airport at any time day or night. The room was comfortable, we were not able to hear any flights that may have been taking off or landing. We got into the hotel late the evening before and the staff was very helpful. I would definitely stay here again if I need to be in Cleveland
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
Jeanette
"excellent"
The staffs were excellent and very professional. I enjoyed my stay at the Sheraton.
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2014
Olumide
"A pretty good place to stay for a transit"
The location is right beside the airport but not noisy. There is shuttle service all day long and convenient to take early flight. The room is clean and comfortable. the staff was warm. There were two problems with the maintenance when I got into the room, but the they repaired them quickly. However, because of the location, there were not many choices for food type.
2 night trip Aug 23, 2014
HellenLuo
"Wonderful rooms and staff!!!"
Great place to stop on our halfway point. We always choose this hotel as it is always clean, updated and has a great friendly staff.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
Babz
"Good stay for early flight"
It was perfect for one night.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
Overall my stay was great but was not informed ahead of time that I would be paying for parking which was a bummer I hate to find out stuff at the last minute and it was literally the last minute when I was checking out but the hotel was very clean and nice
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2014
"Amazing place to stay"
I will be checking into this hotel whenever I have to go through Cleveland!
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Elaine
"Always know we can stop here for comfy stay."
Always a great staff. Comfortable and clean. We have been stopping here for years as a half way point and always have had a consistently great experience.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Babz
"great for quick in and out"
Very convenient to airport with good transport 24 hours. Also convenient to rental cars which had 24 hour transport. Rooms were very nice. Overall seemed less luxurious than other Sheraton Hotels- coffee avail. in lobby but it was pricey, not free to guests.( The usual free coffee in rooms though.) The "green" option of giving a rebate for no maid service was a clear bottom line advantage to the hotel not the guest. Reusing towels and linen is a "green" option, not getting out of housekeeping altogether! The green of this option is the green of profit for the hotel. Breakfast buffet was pricey and food was not hot- oatmeal lukewarm.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
PJH
"My stay at the Cleveland Sheraton"
1. All of the hotel windows were filthy, particularly the windows in the rooms. 2. The "Starbucks" was not adequately stocked with grab and go breakfast items such as fruit, yogurt and other options. The barista told me that these items aren't replenished until 3pm. Really??who eats breakfast foods at 3pm? Since the hotel is landlocked, nothing else around it, my only options were to not eat breakfast or use the restaurant. 3. Overall cleanliness of the hotel was marginal.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"Class reunion"
Good stay
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Very pleasant experience traveling even with 4& 2 year old.
Denise
"If you have an early flight out of Cleveland..."
Nice hotel located within 2-3 minutes from Cleveland Airport. There is a van which picks up every 2-10 minutes. The hotel is clean. The lobby is very nice. The room was nice enough for the night before a flight. It's not located near anything other than the airport. It's an airport hotel.
1 night trip Jul 29, 2014
"A nice hotel at the Cleveland airport"
This is a very nice hotel and our room was very clean and comfortable. I was a little surprised the hotel was right at the airport terminal and dismayed to see that the lot was full of cars that were parked long-term. Indeed, the parking was not free, though it was discounted to $7 a night. Like other upscale hotels, there was no free breakfast but there was free Wi-Fi. Our stay was on a Saturday night and after arriving around 1am, we were assured that checkout wasn't until noon (and we were happy to sleep in). However, at 9:30, the maid went to pound on the door of every room on our hall, even though she could likely hear my hair dryer running. So that wasn't very pleasant. So much for my son sleeping in. Otherwise, it seemed like a very nice hotel.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Robin
"great for overnight"
Stayed overnight before an early flight. Very good location for those with early flights (on airport grounds w/shuttle service provided). Furnishings were nice. Hotel Bar/restaurant was good. No complaints with service. Discounted long-term parking also a plus!
1 night trip Jul 9, 2014
Had a great stay at the Sheraton hotel. Staff was great as well
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
hunter
"uexpected stay in nice place close to airport"
convenient ,excellent clean comfortable place. nice friendly staff.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
matt
"Next to the airport; easy in - easy out."
Great stop for to quick business meetings in Cleveland. Good exercise room and fair to good food.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
"Average"
Many of the services promised were not available
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Deeg
The Sheraton is a really nice hotel. The Staff; was very helpful and the event for which I attended at the hotel was great!
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Still near the top for a Cleveland hotel"
Compared to other cities, Cleveland seems to have a dearth of better-than-average hotels in the low-triple digits range. Maybe it's just me. The Sheraton is certainly showing its age around the edges, with some of the wallpaper and carpeting looking dated, even though it's still clean. Sheraton's modern eye is in evidence, though, with the high-techy looking PC bays in the lobby area and a fairly decent bar/restaurant (Yes, it's near the airport, so yes, you're going to pay a few bucks more than that dive bar in North Olmsted). Overall, you could do a lot worse near the airport: The neighborhood isn't homey, but it's also so close to the airport that you don't get any Wandering Homeless.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
Mephisto99
"Convenient"
The rooms need some updating -- window shades and curtains a little tattered, slippery bathroom floors. Its convenience is its primary attribute. Good food.
2 night trip Jun 15, 2014
"Must change carpet"
The carpet stinks and so old. The room is dark and not so clean. It feels like you are in a Motel. No refrigerator. The sheets and blankets smell bad.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
traveler
"Super hotel and right by the terminal"
Within walking distance of the terminal (just head right through the carpark) but there's also a handy shuttle bus service too, if you have heavy baggage. The hotel itself is lovely - modern, fresh and airy - with nice-sized rooms. I stayed on the club floor, which was great - even though the club lounge was closed for refurbishment, there were still complimentary cans of soda and coffee in the corridor. Ask for a room facing the runway for some great views of the planes taking off and landing! The Hemispheres restaurant is also great, with brilliant service - special mention to waitress Julie for a very friendly breakfast start each morning!
2 night trip May 22, 2014
"stay at sheraton"
I decided to stay in Sheraton looking up to its close proximity to Airport and i had to catch a early flight. Rooms are good and clean.Service is Ok but needs improvement at front desk. Shuttle to airport was provided with ease. Overall good hotel to stay.
1 night business trip May 16, 2014
Rohit Kalra
the room was ready on time. it was a very pleasant stay over night.
Other trip May 15, 2014
"good for travel"
ALways stay the night before an early flight, clean and comfortable and seconds away from the airport
1 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
Anthony
"Friendly staff"
We stayed for one night due to an early morning airline flight. Hotel was clean and staff was friendly. One front desk staff member - I wish I had gotten her name!- went out of her way to return my daughters stuffed animal to us. She left it in the lobby and the staff member brought it up to our room for us. It might seem like a small thing, but it saved my daughter from a lot of tears. Would stay again for sure!
1 night trip Mar 5, 2014
Beth C
"In & Out and On My Way"
I flew into Cleveland for an interview during the afternoon and checked out the following morning. Even with heavy snow fall the night before, the hotel was extremly comfortable and the service was on point! Would stay again for business -
1 night business trip Feb 17, 2014
"Stranded in Cleveland but a nice stay."
Hotel was nice and very convenient to the airport. The resturaunt was good to..
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
"Best bed ever but set your own wake up alarm"
United Airlines left us stranded nine hours at the Cleveland Airport so we got a last minute booking at the Sheraton to rest while we waited for the next plane. They have a very convenient shuttle service and the room was surprisingly quiet for being right on the airport grounds. The bed was incredibly comfortable. My only complaint is that we requested a wake-up call and they didn't call us at all. Thank God I had setup my own alarm on my iPhone. Otherwise we could have lost our flight in the eve of the Polar Vortex!
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
Eliut Flores
"A Decent Stay"
The hotel staff was friendly. Priced affordably
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
cc
"All was good"
Check in fast and easy. Hotel shuttle was a breeze. The in hotel restaurant for dinner was good with generous portions. Perfect when you have a serious delay with a plane.
1 night trip Dec 30, 2013
"Good airport hotel"
Friendly, comfortable, really convenient hotel. Only problem was the noisy heater in the room which was loud enough to wake me up.
1 night trip Dec 30, 2013
Checked in about 4-5pm, about a half hour later, jumped on the red line to downtown Cleveland, came back 12 hrs. later, and the HVAC, (ac-heat) was so eratic, got mad and left by 8:30AM. So I was only in this room for about 5 hrs.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
Great stay and it's nice to leave your rental car in their lot
1 night trip Dec 29, 2013
"perfect place to stay before a very early flight"
Very friendly staff and the shuttle goes every 10 minutes to the airport, which is 2 minutes away. This was not our first stay--we use this hotel when we get in late to CLE and when we have to go out early. We will stay again since we are in CLE often.
1 night trip Dec 25, 2013
Great experience
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2013
Greg Hogg
"Delayed traveler"
My flight was delayed and the hotel staff allowed a late check out of an hour. This was very helpful considering all the flight changes. Location was great, free shuttle to and from the airport. If I have a layover I will stay again for sure.
1 night trip Dec 20, 2013
"Nice enough"
Good service, and an attractive hotel. My only issues were that the walls were pretty thin and the heater was VERY noisy (because it's old I imagine) which made it hard to sleep, which is pretty much the only thing I wanted to accomplish while I was there. Nevertheless, the customer service was very good and the location, a very short shuttle ride to the airport, was very good. I probably wouldn't stay there again for the reasons noted but if you're less sensitive to noise, it might be a good choice for you.
1 night business trip Nov 29, 2013
Jess
Hotel was very clean. Employees very helpful and nice. And the pool area was awesome! We would definitely stay there again!
1 night business trip Nov 9, 2013