All hotels in Urayasu, Japan

Great bed, good view, mostly clean. Most employees are friendly.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
"Nice and Beautiful Hotel!"
So good! kind people~ near by diseney !!
1 night family trip May 31, 2015
Kyoung Kook
"It is a beautiful place."
It is so beautiful and enjoying the view!! All hotel staff is Kind.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
Lineth
"Great hotel close to all the Disney action!"
Stayed here for a Tokyo Disney getaway and had a great visit. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Had a great theme park view of Tokyo DisneySEA! Only downside was having to pay for WiFi. Not cool. Otherwise, would definitely recommend this hotel. It's super close to Bayside Station on the Resort line, which makes it super easy to get to the parks and Ikspiari.
3 night trip Apr 21, 2015
"Comfortable Stay at Disney's Doorstep"
The family stayed here in two rooms as part of a visit to Tokyo Disney Sea and Disneyland. We were very pleased with our stay, finding the rooms to be clean and the beds very comfortable after several nights on the floors at ryokans around Japan. The lobby and grounds are incredibly well cared for, which is expected in being a Disney partner hotel. The rooms have plenty of space for families with room to relax in the rooms after long days at Disney. Transportation around the area during the week is limited to the Disney monorail or foot as the shuttle only runs on weekends. This limits food options to the hotel and Disney parks, unless you want to pay for an extra train ride to Ikspiari, a mall at Maihama Station on the loop route back to the hotel from the parks. We took breakfast into the hotel each night to have in the room. The hotel breakfast is 3400 yen, but the hotel does give you for a one use coupon of 2000 yen. My wife and I took advantage of this one morning and found it to have plenty of Western and Asian options to fill us up. We found the waits to be a bit long no matter the time of day at the hotel front desk and we were there during a low visitation period. Would be interested to know if they are more staffed during high periods. Would definitely stay here again for a Disney stay. If you planning to visit Tokyo longer, I recommend a place closer into town.
2 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
Carson
"Nice Hotel very close to Tokyo Disneyland/Sea"
The hotel was very nice, a bit old but very clean. Comfortable beds, relatively large rooms. Good for families with children. We stayed in a room with 2 double beds -- the beds were a bit tight for 2 average adults but we managed. You can either walk or take a shuttle to the Bayside monorail (1 minute ride!), very convenient when going to Disneyland. Hotel restaurants were pricey -- go to Ikspeari for meals - there is a shuttle you can take from hotel or take the monorail if you have a day pass. There is an area for entertainment, arcade, kids zone, mini golf - very nice! There are also Disney shops inside hotel so you can buy more Disney items. Only downside is that when the bags took about 4 hours to get to our rooms, we had to keep going back and forth to front desk on 2nd floor and calling to follow up. I believe they could not find our bags, which was supposedly on the 1st floor (we took Airport Limo from NRT and got dropped off at 1st floor). Bell service at 1st floor kept saying they already delivered our bags but they were not in the room. Finally at around 6PM they were delivered to the room (we arrived around 2PM)
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Joey
"Tokyo sightseeing"
stayed two nights while visiting various cities in japan. This was our Tokyo stay. Love having to take the Disney type monorail to the hotel. Hotel was spacious and rooms were great.
1 night family trip Jan 6, 2015
Leo
"Perfect hotel for families visiting Tokyo Disney"
This is as good as it gets for hotels in Japan. My family loved staying here, we will be back for sure the next time we visit.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
"Great stay and wonderful staff"
We had a great time during our stay. The staff were wonderful and allowed us to leave our luggage early so that we could go to Disneyland in the morning and when we got back in the evening our bags were there. They were so accommodating and kind. The distance to the Disney parks was so convenient. We will stay here again on our next return
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
kristin
"Nice hotel, clean and convenient"
Hotel was conveniently located near monorail for easy access to parks. Hotel and Disney staff was wonderful. Extremely nice.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Wonderful Hotel"
My new wife and I stayed here on our honeymoon. Originally we had planned half our stay at another location, but after only a couple days here, we cancelled that one (paying the fee) and booked the rest of our time in Japan at this hotel. My wife thought the bed was too hard, but I loved it. The service was absolutely perfect. They always did more than expected when asked for something. We absolutely would choose this hotel again if we were in the area.
5 night romance trip Sep 8, 2014
"Perfect Disney location"
The hotel was a perfect location for a Disney Tokyo family vacation. We were nicely upgraded to a sea view by the very accommodating staff. The bus service to and from the airport was very convenient, so is the shuttle to and from the mall area. It's a short 3-min walk to the train that does the Disneyland and Disneysea loop.
2 night family trip Sep 6, 2014
Loved this hotel. Very clean and accommodated all our families needs!
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Transportation to and from hotel is hard. Hotel's restaurant expensive and there are no restaurants outside hotel within a walking distance. Going to train station on weekdays is very much restricted to monorail which is not free and costs a lot to a family.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
"Disney Vacation"
Hotel was very nice, clean and the staff was very friendly. There was a small gym with an indoor and outdoor pool that was useful. The hotel was right next to the Disney rail station which made it so convenient to get to and from the station. I would definitely book my next trip back to Disneyland Tokyo at Sheraton Hotel.
5 night business trip Jun 29, 2014
"Family Fun at Disney Resort"
We had a wonderful stay at the Sheraton Grande and would highly recommend this hotel to other families wanting to be a hop, skip and a jump away from Disneyland and Disneysea. Our entire family was impressed with the size and comfort of our room and the kids especially liked going out on to the balcony to look at Cinderella's Castle. We've stayed at other Disney partner hotels but Sheraton is by far our favorite and we will definately stay again.
2 night trip Jun 23, 2014
4Kids
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel and it's staff. I'd happily stay there again. Slight downside is it's location to Tokyo city. A 25 minute train ride to main trains that link to other parts of the area. This would not stop me staying at the hotel again.
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
"Very nice hotel, but staff could use some training"
The hotel was excellent in most ways. The location was very convenient and the furnishing were good, but the design could have been better (lots of unnecessary walking). The only major complaint I had was that the guest services were far below the standard that they should have been. If you called to request something like an ironing board or a pillow, it took forever to get there, often never came (which meant calling again), or they ended up bringing the wrong item (e.g. you ask for a toothbrush and they bring you pajamas). Yes, there are bound to be language issues when traveling overseas, but this is supposed to be a Sheraton Grande. I shouldn't have to wait 40 minutes to get an ironing board sent to my room and end up finding two staff down the hall debating which room requested it. Time for management to step in and start ensuring that standards are being met.
2 night family trip Jun 10, 2014
"Close to Tokyo Disneyland"
I booked this hotel because it was close to Tokyo Disneyland. It was really close to the monorail station that took me around the Tokyo Disney resort. The staff was really helpful in all my encounters with them. Had english speaking employees. Lots to do at the hotel. Mini golf, Swimming, spa, shopping, chapel for weddings and wedding coordination. portrait studio, and at least 2 resturants. Many ballrooms for meetings, etc.
4 night trip May 28, 2014
Mary Ann
This was one of the nicest hotels we've ever stayed at. The service was phenomenal and everything was so clean! If you're going to Tokyo Disneyland and/or Tokyo Disney Sea, this hotel is perfect! Great location, super easy to get to/from and you can even walk to Bayside Station to get to the Disney Resort Line. When we come back we'll definitely stay here again!
3 night family trip May 20, 2014
Brittany
"great location/great service"
Really great choice for staying close to Disneyland and Disney sea. The monorail is a 2 min walk AND there is a shuttle bus to take you to and from the monorail if that 2 min walk is too much for you. We went with 2 babies under two and were able to get 2 cribs in the room. There was plenty of space for them to crawl/walk around, there is a huge lobby to wander around, beautiful garden to take photos- I was very pleased. Great service, clean rooms, great amenities!
2 night trip May 15, 2014
Two under two
"Not up to global Sheraton standards"
I was surprised with the quality of the hotel staff, especially in a country known for giving outstanding service. I am a Platinum SPG member, but they did was not given a room on the Club Floor since I did not make a reservation directly from their website. This was the first time anywhere in the world that this has happened. They stated that my stay was not eligible to be credited to my SPG account since I made the reservation through a travel agency. Another first. I just did not feel welcome. All onsite restaurants close at 10:30 PM, even on weekend nights. I got to the main restaurant at 9:45 PM. The food was not served until 10:10 PM, and was asked to leave the restaurant promptly at 10:30 PM. I asked the waitress to get me a takeout container since I was not finished. She gave me an attitude and did not return until 10:45 PM. By then, I finished eating. It would have been nice if they had warned me prior to seating me about this treatment. At least, I got my SPG discount.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Great warm welcome! Clean, comfortable, safe!"
Loved every minute of our stay. Beautiful property, attentive staff and the ambassadors were top notch! Great view and many amenities close by.
Other trip May 6, 2014
ashlyn06
"Great for Disney"
Went here for two nights because we wanted to go to Tokyo Disney Sea/Land. The hotel is perfect for that. It's a bit far from central Tokyo.
2 night romance trip Apr 23, 2014
"Convenience to Disney and Maihama station"
Transportation from Narita to Maihama was simple with only one transfer. From Narita Sky Access to Higashi Matsudo station 45 min and then transfer to Jr Musashino Line to Maihama 25 min and you're at Ikspiari, the entry to the Disney Monorail to Baystation stop where hotel shuttle bus takes you across the street to the hotel. Purchase of 3 day pass for unlimited rides saved on monorail expense. Hotel staff very attentive to those waiting to check-in or out of hotel. Rooms are comparable to those in the US but the room needed some TLC. Wallpaper in toilet was peeling. Enjoyed the shower/bath area which is separate from the toilet. The yukata was too long and only one-size. Nice view of Disney park. Hazy sky the entire time we were there, so no view of Fujiyama. Food expensive at hotel so ate at Ikspiari and the Maihama station.
3 night family trip Apr 13, 2014
Martha
"Great location for Tokyo Disney"
Directly across the street from the Disney monorail station and beautiful view of either Tokyo bay or Disney.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
jojo
"Nice hotel and also very convenience.."
Highly recommended this hotel.so convenience using railway to both disneysea& disneyland resort..
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
Ratcha
"Overall "Good" Hotel"
My family (with 3 kids) stayed here while visiting Disney. Common areas and grounds are immaculate. Rooms fixtures function well but need updating. Beds are comfortable and clean. Restaurants in the hotel, are prohibitively expensive (over Y13,000 for my family of five for standard, unimpressive food). You will have to leave the hotel and travel to Ikispiari (at Disney Hotel monorail stop) to get more food options at normal prices - the hotel is not in a "neighborhood" or "downtown area" - it is remote and its only neighbors are other megahotels and Disney. 3 minute walk to the monorail line (good) which costs 2.50 per trip per person though they do accept SUICA and PASMO cards. Holidays and weekends a hotel provided shuttle runs to and from the main rail station - otherwise the monorail is your link to the rest of Japan's train system. I have spent over 30 nights in hotels in Asia in the last year. I expect more from a Sheraton (especially at over US$200 per night); but Disney hotels (at the time of my trip) are double the Sheraton Grande's nightly rate per night, so this hotel is priced appropriately. I would consider staying again, but only because I can plan around this hotel's main flaw and attraction - which are one and the same...location: Good for getting to Disney, bad for anything else you want to do (i.e. eating or seeing Tokyo).
3 night family trip Dec 23, 2013
pb
"Convenient ... but a bit confusing"
Located near Tokyo Disneyland and Disney Sea, this property is exactly what you would expect from an Official Disney Resort Hotel and a Sheraton/Starwood property. The rooms a large by Japanese standards and the amenities are as expected from this type of property. If you are traveling with children, the property offers a great play area for younger children and a game arcade room and miniature golf for older children. These came in handy since we happened to travel during a typhoon. There is also a pool and gym, although we did not have time to explore either of these. Check-in and check-out were a breeze and the shuttle to the Disney monorail runs frequently. There are also the standard gift shops on site offering Disney products. The layout of this property is a bit confusing compared to the Hilton Tokyo Bay Hotel, but the two hotels are otherwise pretty comparable. Overall, it was a great stay!
2 night family trip Oct 15, 2013
808Uchinanchu
"Middle of Tokyo Disney"
Hotel nice. Dining facilities for westerners extremely limited. Take peanut butter!
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
mike
"Beautiful Hotel"
Sheraton at Urayasu Bay was the most beautiful hotel I've stayed at.
2 night family trip Jun 16, 2013
CY
"I Definitely Recommend This Hotel."
Excellent place to stay. I have stayed countless (probably couple hundreds of nights in Japan) times in hotels in Japan, and honestly can say I never had a bad experience, and all good. This hotel was definitely one of the best experiences I ever had. Staff was excellent, hotel room was very nice, free internet in lobby, and views incredible. Also, the pool and spa was very relaxing. So convenient to Disneyland, too, as one of Disney Monorail stop is a minute walk away from hotel. I definitely recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jun 8, 2013
Jenny
"Good but dissapointed with kid's charge."
Great experience; however, we are very disappointed with the extra charge for the kid's play area. This is not consistent with our experiences in other hotels in Japan.
Other trip Apr 12, 2013
Daisy
"great for going to Disney"
Get a breakfast included if possible. The breakfast price is outrageous. Other than that it was awesome.
2 night business trip Feb 13, 2013
"power shut down for 6 hours"
upon arrival we were told the hotel power would be shut down for 6 hours. given the high rate this hotel charges, it's very bad that we were not warned about this before booking. had we known we would not have booked. I had to cancel an important call as a result of this. Among other inconveniences.
Other trip Feb 1, 2013
mj
"Excellent hotel next to TDLR"
Excellent and beautiful hotel. Staff very accommodating. Only problem, left hotel 6am and no front desk or bell staff to be found. Had to knock on doors to find someone.
Other trip Nov 16, 2012
Rog

"Quality Hotel"
The rom was a good size for two adults, a teenager and a baby. We had a balcony and a view of Tokyo Bay which was great. The coffee shop in the Lobby was great and know how to make a great Latte. The customer service was very good. The location was terrible as it was a pain to get to the city from there (isolated/ good for people doing the Disney Resort)
7 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
"Smart choice for family to visit Disneyland, Tokyo"
Excellent services, good convenient location to Disneyland and Disneysea, very friendly and polite staff. I felt at home while staying at the hotel. My wife forgot her wallet in the safety box when we moved to the other hotel in Tokyo; just a phone call, the wallet was sent to us the next day without missing any thing; how amazing hotel.
5 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Quang
"Pleasant stay for family"
Very clean hotel. Lobby is big and have arcade at the basement. There is a FREE shuttle bus to go to monorail station for you to take monorail to Disney resort. Monorail station just opp the hotel. Ikspiari mall was at maihama station. Pizza there was nice and cheap. There was a convenient store at the station as well as bakery shop. A male staff who can speak English assist us on all our enquiries. We stayed 2 nights there and first night I could not sleep because I have rashes after shower so I requested to change room next day. Sleep well next day and rashes gone. I am not sure the rashes was caused by the food I consumed or the environment. Anyway pleasant stay. Will stay again in future.
3 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
SG
"Good location if visiting Disney for multiple days"
Convenient location for Tokyo Disney resort with free shuttle bus service to nearest Disney resort line monorail station. Rooms were newly renovated. Small arcade and mini golf to keep kids entertained. Food choices within the hotel is limited though. Convenience store within hotel is great for a quick late night snacks or to grab a cold beer.
5 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Thiam Siong
"love ya sheraton"
It was sooo wonderful. My family will stay there again.
1 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
Matthew
"Everything was great except the check-in."
Great location. Near to Disney station. Big room and toilet Check-in time is too strict at 3pm even when rooms are available.
2 night family trip May 30, 2015
Ming Song
"Great place"
Fantastic hotel
4 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Fabulous Hotel"
Very enjoyable easy stay if going to the Disney parks if not better to stay closer to Tokyo city Only food close is the hotel but if you have a monorail day pass cheaper to go to the gateway area to eat
3 night family trip May 24, 2015
Nadene
"Best hotel stay in Tokyo"
Excellent service, very helpful & polite staff. English speaking & I love the fact that the front desk take the effort & gave us an earlier check in after a tiring 8 hour flight.. To top it off the Disney monorail is right across the street. You can still take the Disney bus though.
1 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
"Comfortable base for Disney trip"
We were upgraded to a penguin themed room with excellent Disney views. . We didn't eat in the hotel but did enjoy the lovely croissants etc from the take away coffee bar. The hotel's location means you can come back to crash out for a while before returning to the Disney Parks. We bought tickets at the hotel which guarantee you entry. The hotel has a shop where you can buy noodles,crackers,cheese, beers etc which is great if,like us,you are on a budget. The bus to the Disney Monorail is absolutely charming!
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Ursula
"Nice hotel, big room and Comfy"
Unfortunately they did not offer free wifi and bfast voucher when we booked through wotif, additional charge req'd. level 9 room very spacious eventhough a bit outdated compared to level 7 but smaller room. Beds and pillows very comfy. overall hotel very clean. Love it.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
Johan
We only stayed a night but it was very comfortable and the staff were very accommodating.
1 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
Anna
PH
"family with 4 kids"
We had a great stay with our family. They upgraded us to a family room. room was ok, nothing special at all. Especially the bathrooms were a bit strange, like if you are on a campsite! But overall a very nice hotel! Good shuttle service, but it is also a 3 minute walk to the monorail!
3 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
Marieke
"An Excellent Choice"
Hotel is fabulous. Service was excellent. Wonderful for children. Hope to return someday. :)
3 night family trip Mar 22, 2015