All hotels in Urayasu, Japan

Rather comfortable
    Great amenities
    Great room
"Beautiful Hotel"
Sheraton at Urayasu Bay was the most beautiful hotel I've stayed at.
2 night family trip Jun 16, 2013
CY
"I Definitely Recommend This Hotel."
Excellent place to stay. I have stayed countless (probably couple hundreds of nights in Japan) times in hotels in Japan, and honestly can say I never had a bad experience, and all good. This hotel was definitely one of the best experiences I ever had. Staff was excellent, hotel room was very nice, free internet in lobby, and views incredible. Also, the pool and spa was very relaxing. So convenient to Disneyland, too, as one of Disney Monorail stop is a minute walk away from hotel. I definitely recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jun 8, 2013
Jenny

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Very good hotel near Disney"
A very good hotel to stay if you wanna spend your time in Disney Tokyo however it is a little far to get to downtown. It requires a few transfer from monorail to Maihama station then to Tokyo station and connect to your desired line. Hotel has a free transfer service direct to Maihama station bypassing the monorail. The room is very comfortable and good size for Japan standard. We had two separate booking thus we had to change room after 4 nights, understandable. The room for the first 4 nights was superb but the last 2 nights was at a different wing and a smoking room. Smell was prominent and the interior was not as good, even my 5 year old boy can tell the difference. Overall a good hotel only if you were to spend your time at Disney.
4 night family trip Apr 7, 2016
Jack
SG
stay is great for disney tourism..hassle access to other places since Sheraton Grande provides for free bus rides only to and fro up to 2 in the afternoon access to Maihama or you pay to ride monorail to reach hotel. only one hour free wifi so better to rent mobile wifi.
3 night romance trip Apr 5, 2016
henry
PH
"Japan spring break 2016"
Great place to stay if you are going to Disney. Far away from everything else in Tokyo if you are not.
4 night family trip Apr 5, 2016
Bradley
"Love this hotel"
Excellent!
3 night family trip Apr 4, 2016
Joel
"Good Hotel"
very good hotel except for no free wifi in the room.
3 night family trip Mar 20, 2016
Hannibal
PH
"Great hotel, expensive parking."
Beautiful hotel on a great location; just about 10 min on the Disney train to Disneyland. Parking was astronomical though, it was about ¥14,000 ($130 USD) for 36 hrs. The hotel did help us out by paying for ¥3,000 of parking. I recommend parking in the Disney parking lot if you are going to keep your car in the hotel lot for longer than your intended stay, it's about ¥2500 for a day in the Disney lot. Great restaurants in the hotel, easy access to cheaper restaurants just down the line at the mall. Overall a good stay.
1 night family trip Mar 22, 2016
Jared
"Excellent service and nice hotel"
Very spacious room with 2 extra super single beds. 4mins walk or take shuttle bus to monorail station. Staff were all very friendly. Though they made a mistake missing out my bus booking to airport but they arranged personal hotel limousine to send me to airport instead for free! Excellent service rendered.
2 night family trip Mar 16, 2016
SG
"Good job Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay"
Great friendly staff always available to assist. Although the hotel has aged but it's still very well maintained. Great service and overall a truly memorable stay
4 night family trip Mar 2, 2016
ALIVN
"great hotel"
the hotel location was good and the staff were very helpful
2 night family trip Feb 2, 2016
NAZIRAH
"Disney Sheraton Grande"
Very convenient to Disney monorail and kids enjoyed the games room. Handy to be able to buy Disney tickets in the hotel. The Cafe staff were great in organising a bday plate of dessert for our girls. Beds were super comfy but room was a little smaller than the pics.
3 night family trip Feb 6, 2016
ALISON
"Great for enjoying DisneyLand, but not sightseeing"
This review comes with some caveats because I feel as though this hotel isn't the perfect stay for all occasions. Location: This hotel is outstanding if you're looking for somewhere extremely comfortable to stay while having a few days enjoying Disneyland and DisneySea. However if you're looking for a hotel to do all of your Tokyo sightseeing I don't think I'd recommend it. To get into the city it takes roughly an hour with a minimum of one subway changeover. Compare that to a hotel room in Akasaka, Shibuya, etc where it'll take you roughly 20-30 mins to get most places it's a bit of a hike. Food and Drink: The food and drink at all of the bars and restaurants are fantastic, but seeing as there's not a huge amount around within a quick walk or subway distance you tend to pay for it. As long as you're ok with that then you'll have a fantastic time. Facilities: There's heaps of facilities to keep adults, children and man-children entertained. Such as the indoor pool, arcade games, gym and beautiful gardens. Comfort: This is the main draw card, the rooms are huge by Japanese standards. The bedding is outstanding also, big plushy duvets and nice big, soft pillows. My partner and I slept so amazingly well here. Would definitely recommend this hotel for those looking for somewhere comfortable to stay while enjoying DisneyLand and DisneySea.
3 night romance trip Jan 26, 2016
very nice place. We had a good time with family and very close to disney resort station
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2016
"Location, location"
Fantastic location right next to Tokyo Disney. Lots of space for 2 adults and 1 child in the room. Hotel facilities and services were excellent.
Other trip Jan 16, 2016
Marc
"Excellent service"
Eve though they charged me for using wifi in my room, but the room service was very kind and attentive on providing me bottles of water in my room. I stayed for 5 days and the first day I asked for extra 5 waters and the next day after the room was cleaned, the housekeeping already provided total of 7 water bottles without me requesting it. It was an excellent room service and I feel very happy to get this personal and special attention. Thank you very much.
5 night family trip Jan 8, 2016
Gracia
"Nice Clean Hotel"
Nice location if you are visiting to Disneyland. Location wise a bit far from the town, travel time about 30min You may want to note the transport fair on Disney Line out to the main subway station cost 260 yen one way. The free internet is available in lobby only, one hour free usage / 24hr
Other trip Jan 15, 2016
Teo HL
"Great for Disneyland"
Just a quick stay whilst we visited Disneyland. Great if you have small children and want to head back for an hour or two for a sleep. Excellent hotel and facilities.
Other trip Dec 20, 2015
Megan
"Great Location, Improvement of Cleanness Needed"
We had great experience at Sheraton Hotel in the past and expected the same one in this hotel for our Disneysea trip. The location was excellent, it's just across the road to the train station to Disney. Staff at reception was very nice and provided us an upgrade. There were great view to both Disneyland and Disneysea from our balcony. We even watched the fireworks from there. The room is big and beds are comfortable. There are a few restaurants and food bar in the hotel which provided different styled food. There are computers and internet for guest to use downstairs, but no free wi-fi in the room. From the first step into the room, we smelled something unpleasant and couldn't work out what was that until I went to the toilet and tried to use the sanity bag. There was a leftover from the previous guest. Yuck!!! After two phone calls and waited at least 15min, finally a staff came and took the bag away and simply spread some air fresh and said 'sorry for the inconvenient". That's the end of the story as nothing has happened! As a four star international hotel chain, we never expected the cleanness could be an issue. Hope this is an once off occasion.
Other trip Dec 17, 2015
"Grande !!"
Great Hotel for family, try the buffet.. They have it from morning til late night..
5 night family trip Dec 9, 2015
Ricky
"Worth the price"
Was given free upgrade to seaview room. Service by staff was welcoming
Other trip Dec 12, 2015
cristin
Will come back again
2 night family trip Dec 7, 2015
rickie
SG
Overall a postive experience. Although language was a problem, there are some staff who can speak prefect English. Will surely return again.
5 night family trip Nov 15, 2015
Gerald Kee Yew
SG
We had a great time during our stay!!!
4 night family trip Nov 14, 2015
MINGEUN
"Overall OK"
Enjoyed the stay.Ordered room service for breakfast, wished the portion was bigger.
2 night trip with friends Nov 10, 2015
SG
First class stay! Top class staff. Great for families. My eternal gripe though is wireless surcharge! Highly recommend though.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2015
"Superb hotel stay"
Great Hotel with excellent ambience. Room is superb and the staffs are very helpful.
3 night family trip Nov 2, 2015
SG
"Another grate stay at a sheriton"
We were on a weeks stay in Tokyo and we had a amazing stay.
4 night family trip Oct 28, 2015
Nigel
"Beautiful Hotel, Comfortable and Relaxing Stay"
Beautiful Hotel, Comfortable and Relaxing Stay
1 night trip with friends Oct 30, 2015
Zoey
"Affordable Luxury Hotel"
Having been around in Japan for almost one month, this hotel is a good choice to end our Japan holiday. It has a very relaxing atmosphere, spacious, excellent facility, good check out time.
Other trip Nov 2, 2015
"A great stay in Sheraton!"
Love the stay at Sheraton! A bit difficult to communicate with the staff in English but overall it was a nice and enjoyable stay. Easy to buy disneyland tickets and very accessible to buy shuttle tickets to airport. It will be great to have free wifi though.
3 night family trip Oct 26, 2015
Nurashikin
SG
great location, big rooms but overall average standard re food, room and quality. overall not too bad, it caters really well for families and includes an inhouse coin laundry. fun place to stay if you have kids..we were given the penguin suite.. a tad creepy but overall comfortable and fun for our three year old!
Other trip Oct 22, 2015
"Recommend Disneyland View"
We had rooms with a Disneyland view which enabled us to view the fireworks when we came home early from the parks. Rooms were very clean and spacious, with easy access to the Disney parks.
Other trip Sep 24, 2015
Susie
"Visit to Tokyo Bay"
Very enjoyable. Staff very helpful
5 night business trip Sep 14, 2015
Dr.Ivo
"Great location for Disney but beware extra charges"
We stayed for two nights to visit Disney. The hotel is really well located just over the road from the resort monorail station - from our room we had fantastic views over both the parks and could watch the fireworks on an evening. All the staff were really helpful and the service fantastic. The only let down was that lots of things that we expected to be included had charges. Use of the outdoor pool, the Japanese bath and spa is not included with the room.
2 night trip with friends Sep 11, 2015
Lee
This hotel was not up to Sheraton Standards, very run down, service quality not up to par, nothing special. Convenient to Disney area but that is about it.
2 night family trip Sep 14, 2015
"Great stays for disneyland"
The room was new, tge location is near the disney station and they have shuttle to it,
3 night romance trip Aug 17, 2015
Mahmoud
You have to paid if you want to use their swimming pool.
2 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
wing sze
"Made to feel not so Grand"
Check in was very friendly as we checked in via the Disney Welcome centre and left our baggage for delivery. When we arrived we were very happy with the size of the room and the view (the kind staff at the welcome centre upgraded our room). Noting the gorgeous garden pool we decided to go for a swim and after checking the hotel guide (noting that there was an access charge for the indoor pool but nothing written next to the outdoor pool) and getting changed headed down. After accidentally entering the roped off swimming pool area from the wrong area we were less than discreetly pointed out by a lifeguard to a staff member who approached me (on my way over to the staff to enquire about towels). I was then asked for my tickets, and had a priceless thrust at me showing there was a charge of 4000 yen per adult (I didn't notice child prices) to use the facility. We were "shown" out of the area even though we gathered our things as soon as our mistake had been pointed out to us. If a hotel wants to charge exorbitant fees to use swimming pools that is their choice but to be made to feel embarrassed and uncomfortable in front of other guests because at no point were we informed about this charge was mortifying. Check out was as unfriendly as the pool encounter and almost all encounters with staff, by far the least hospitable stay on our entire Japan trip which was unexpected given this is a Sheraton Hotel
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
Lila
"Our Stay at Sheraton Grande Tokyo"
Sheraton Grande is a short distance by monorail from the Disney parks. Good as a middle-class hotel. Standard is lower than the other Shertons we had stayed at though. For e.g. the bathroom should be bigger and come with a shower stall.
3 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
Fabian
"Partner Resort"
Very nice hotel with a great staff during our stay. The only thing about the hotel is the price for the food is a little steep for anyone traveling with young ones. The location I though would of had more accommodation for it being a partner resort. Definitely one that I will look at if going out that way again.
3 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
It was so hard sound from the upper floor. We could not sleep!
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
Azizul
"Mr"
Nice and clean
7 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Abdulkader
Room was great but the air con could've been a bit stronger! Buffet was great as was the proximity to Disney!
3 night trip with friends Jul 20, 2015
Jasmine
"Nice hotel close to Tokyo Disney."
The cleaning staff wont help you to change bed sheet everyday.
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
HK
"Quality Hotel"
The rom was a good size for two adults, a teenager and a baby. We had a balcony and a view of Tokyo Bay which was great. The coffee shop in the Lobby was great and know how to make a great Latte. The customer service was very good. The location was terrible as it was a pain to get to the city from there (isolated/ good for people doing the Disney Resort)
7 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
"Nice hotel near the Disney Resort"
Nice hotel near the disney resort. Need to ride the disney train in order to get to disneyland n disneysea, but it is a nice experience. Only issues: 1. Monorail cost 260yen for a one time ride 2. No free Wifi in the room except if you book the room directly via sheraton website. I think all hotels nowadays should have free wifi
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
DW
"Smart choice for family to visit Disneyland, Tokyo"
Excellent services, good convenient location to Disneyland and Disneysea, very friendly and polite staff. I felt at home while staying at the hotel. My wife forgot her wallet in the safety box when we moved to the other hotel in Tokyo; just a phone call, the wallet was sent to us the next day without missing any thing; how amazing hotel.
5 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Quang
"Pleasant stay for family"
Very clean hotel. Lobby is big and have arcade at the basement. There is a FREE shuttle bus to go to monorail station for you to take monorail to Disney resort. Monorail station just opp the hotel. Ikspiari mall was at maihama station. Pizza there was nice and cheap. There was a convenient store at the station as well as bakery shop. A male staff who can speak English assist us on all our enquiries. We stayed 2 nights there and first night I could not sleep because I have rashes after shower so I requested to change room next day. Sleep well next day and rashes gone. I am not sure the rashes was caused by the food I consumed or the environment. Anyway pleasant stay. Will stay again in future.
3 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
SG
"Good location if visiting Disney for multiple days"
Convenient location for Tokyo Disney resort with free shuttle bus service to nearest Disney resort line monorail station. Rooms were newly renovated. Small arcade and mini golf to keep kids entertained. Food choices within the hotel is limited though. Convenience store within hotel is great for a quick late night snacks or to grab a cold beer.
5 night family trip Jun 20, 2015